• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Jurassic Camp OOC

Main
Here

Nornslayer

sugar is my wife and morg is the other mistress

hello!
Welcome to the ooc thread! While we will mainly be using discord this is here for those who need another form of communication as well as a place to discuss things while we wait on applications! Feel free to post character concepts or general plotting ideas along the way! As well as anything else you'd wish to write.

Jurassic Camp.

i came RUNNING

8E80E590-3CCC-4FD7-9F9C-690F3CDFA8C8.jpeg
i am here for the academic or the disappointment

Pls yโ€™all are so funny love this energy. I was so excited when I saw yโ€™all comment > : )

hell yeah dinosaurs!

tumblr_nqbf77k9jF1qlv6abo3_250.gif

My hyper fixation growing up was dinos and Jurassic park, glad I found others with the same love!!

My hyper fixation growing up was dinos and Jurassic park, glad I found others with the same love!!

I was also very fixated on dinosaurs as a kid, only i saw jurassic park when i was like 4 and the raptors in the kitchen scene TERRIFIED me lmao. I didn't actually see the rest of the movies until very recently!

Hi everyone!! Excited to see if this gets off the ground. It's reminded me I need to rewatch the original movie lol

I need to catch up, only movie I haven't seen is Fallen Kingdom, but I'm still on the fence with it. Anyways while I have spare time on my hands I need to go look for some fcs.

I need to catch up, only movie I haven't seen is Fallen Kingdom, but I'm still on the fence with it. Anyways while I have spare time on my hands I need to go look for some fcs.

Fallen Kingdom was way better than i expected, i think it might actually be my favorite after the original?

i also love the camp cretaceous show on netflix, which has no business being as good as it is.

Fallen Kingdom was way better than i expected, i think it might actually be my favorite after the original?

i also love the camp cretaceous show on netflix, which has no business being as good as it is.
Oh camp cretaceous actually rocks they do an excellent job with it.

Camp cretaceous has no reason to be as good as it is. I watched it with my niece cause I knew she liked dinosaurs and figured it'd be a good show to play to keep her busy while I do stuff. It was genuinely good, and I watched the entire show with her.

yeah, my partner and i watched it bc we were starved for more jp content and it's so good. we're pretty sure they're using the same engines for the dinosaurs in the actual films for the show, they're basically the same just with a more cartoony skin lol

I watch it with my little brother and I wasn't expecting much at first because it was an animated netflix spinoff but I was pleasantly surprised. hat off to them for pulling it off

Apparently Steven Spielberg and Colin Trevorrow are both actively involved with the show, so I think that's half the reason why it's so good lol

This was actually inspired mainly by Camp Cretaceous!! I love the show! Itโ€™s awesome that yโ€™all have see it too!

Thats what I figured when I read the check haha and honestly it did drive me to want to participate more. Good show

Makes sense, I only recently got interested in a jurassic park rp cause of the show and how it made me realized I never considered the setting rp material.

I'm rotating the academic in my mind personally

personally Iโ€™m considering the beauty queen or the cowardly jokester (:<

โœฆ CS THREAD โœฆ
Alrighty y'all cs thread has been posted! the current deadline is 1 week, so forms need to be completed by next Saturday. The form itself is very simple so while we will be understanding if more time is necessary, the extension will only be for 48 more hours. Thank you and I can't wait to see ya'lls forms!! click me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back