• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Jurassic Camp OOC

Main
Here
Added a description of his personality in the CS. Forgot about it last night when I finished the sheet.

Ayooo the posted characters look great so far guys!!
Very excited to see who gets accepted (<-- said after less than a day of the CS thread opening) it's bound to be a good cast it seems

I added 2 more hcs about Arthur relating to why he chose his major and a potential character to add into the story if needed.

No fancy since I’m on my phone rn, but important message!!! We’ve decided to change the deadline from today to Monday at midnight! If you need more time please let us know!

So we're still waiting on a few forms, hard deadline is tonight by midnight! we'll start accepting the ones already done and for the roles without forms, we'll post again on the main form and ask for people to fill it

Awesome, so would we still have to wait for the other roles to be filled after tonight or would the rp be basically started?
So we're still waiting on a few forms, hard deadline is tonight by midnight! we'll start accepting the ones already done and for the roles without forms, we'll post again on the main form and ask for people to fill it

Hey!! Just checking in here, but will this still be running? If not that's totally fine (stuff happens!!) I just was curious since it's been a few days since the new deadline

Users who are viewing this thread

Back