• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings juno's mxm search!! gay chaos vibes.

junooo

irredeemable character apologist
Hi all! - Nice to meet you, I'm Juno.

I’m 23, and a busy master’s student with a job, so if sometimes I’m not too consistent with replies, that’s why. But I have a little spare time at the moment that I am keen to use.

English is my first language, my timezone is GMT, I’ve been roleplaying on and off for around 10 years now, and at the moment I have a desire to start again and develop some cool stories with cool people. I mainly am interested in writing MxM romances, just because it’s what I like the most. I write semi/full lit with LOOOOONG responses if i’m particularly inspired. As long as you write at an intermediate level and can give me a couple of meaty paragraphs to work on I’m all good.

My requirements for you are just that you’re over 18, a nice enough person and you don’t mind some darker themes from time to time. (I LOVE horror and creepy stuff. Putting my characters through the worst).

There’s loads of things & fandoms I’m interested in, so you never know! You might find something in common with me. I’ve got kind of a rolodex of OC’s that are very close to my heart so I am not short on characters to use by a long shot.

Here’s a big old list of stuff I really wanna do. Some pairings I have ideas for and some I am keen to build up from nothing with other people!

Bolded roles are the ones I would prefer to play, if there is no bold I have no preference, stuff in italics is stuff I really wanna do at the moment:

Medieval, Medieval fantasy, and dark fantasy vibes

• Prince x Prince
  • Prince x Mysterious Traveler

• Supernatural Being x Mortal
  • Vampire x Mortal
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Vampire x Vampire Hunter
  • Angel x Demon

Modern, Gritty & gay crime/chaos vibes

• Mafia Boss x Detective
  • Mafia Boss x Undercover Detective
  • Mafia Boss x Rival gang Member/Boss
  • Serial Killer x Sliiiightly unhinged Detective
  • Stalker x Serial Killer
  • Stalker x Stalkee
  • Time traveler x Mortal

Really pining for anything Mafia/Serial Killer related at the moment, I want to write something tense, scary and slow burning. Hope you found something you’re interested in.

If you got this far, thank you!! Please feel free to reply to this post or send a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back