• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom junko’s search for partners! (Fandoms — Doubling Up)

junkodespair

Well hey there! the name is Junko and I’m looking for some CANON x OC doubling up Roleplays!

— semi advanced to advanced please!

— please do not bump me all the time

— be patient with me please.

— don’t make me do all the plotting please.

— let me know when you’ll be inactive.

😍 — craving, high muse
🤨 — need convincing
😔 — low muse, need to get back into the fandom
❗️ — ideas and AUs in mind
() — characters I want you to play
Characters — most desired to least desired

Danganronpa😍❗
(Kaito Momota, Mondo Owada, Leon Kuwata, Gonta Gokuhara, Tenko Chabashira, Gundham Tanaka, Nekomaru Nidai, Mahiru Koizumi, Hifumi Yamada)

Black Butler😍❗
(Sebastian, Claude, William, Joker)

Death Note🤨
(Light, Mello, Near)

Attack on Titan😍❗
(Oluo Bozado, Levi Ackerman, Erwin Smith)

Stardew Valley🤨
(Shane, Sam, Elliot, Harvey, Abigail)

My Hero Academia😍
(Amajiki, Bakugou, Todoroki, Hawks)

Harry Potter😔
(Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Cedric Diggory)

ATLA😔❗
(Zuko, Sokka)

TLOK😔
(Mako, Iroh)

Hetalia😍❗
(Scotland, Spain, Turkey, Germany, Russia, France, America, Prussia)

Haikyuu!!😍❗
(Asahi Azumane)

Twilight😔
(Jasper, Edward, Emmett)

Soul Eater🤨
(Death the Kid, Stein)

Blue Exorcist😔
(Yukio)

Naruto🤨❗
(Itachi, Kisame, Sasori, Kakashi, Pein)

Last edited:
I would be interested in a Haikyuu!! or My Hero Academia thread. Though Haikyuu!! would be best because I know more about that fandom.

Could you let me know whenever you get back into the Harry Potter fandom? I’m looking for some partners for it. I also plan on remaking my Bnha Oc soon so maybe we can do a role-play in that too!

hey there! I'm able to do a Danganronpa roleplay as Mahiru Koizumi! My responses are going to be late until Sunday or late Monday however, since I'm on a road trip. But anyways, I hope we can roleplay and sorry if I respond late often for the next few days! Hope you're having a great day/night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back