• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ€น ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐–บ๐—Œ โ€บ

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

my name is
natasha
23 years old
indian standard time
thread is currently : open

riptide
unlike pluto

hello !
as it says on the left, my name is natasha. i haven't been able to maintain rps for a while because of a hectic schedule irl, but i'm slowly making my way back into it since i have a bit more time on my hands now (at least until august) and i figured a brand new search thread would be a nice way to start off. this thread mostly contains a list of things that i'm currently craving but i've also provided links to my other threads in case nothing here catches your eye right away!
about me
writing

i average around 300 - 500 words per character / post. usually i just match my partner. i've included a link to some writing samples at the bottom of this section in case that's something you'd like to take a look at.

ooc

i love ooc! and i love plotting. you can expect me to come at you with wild ideas at random times of the day, and i'll also likely pop in with pinterest boards and spotify playlists once i really get invested. for ooc, i usually prefer using discord, just because it's easier for a quick back and forth.

characters

i play both males and females, usually in either mxf or mxm pairings. i have the least amount of experience with fxf but i'm not against roleplaying it. most of the time, i lean toward playing a female main, but it also really depends on the plot. i also enjoy playing multiple mains as long as the plot allows for it and it isn't forced. with fandoms, i'm happy to double up.

face claims

i tend to use realistic face claims, even if i'm dabbling in a fandom that happens to be an animated one. i just find the appropriate faces to match the characters.

activity

at the moment, i'm online pretty much all day. i can usually guarantee a reply once a day or every few days, and sometimes even multiple times a day. i'm almost always available to talk to on discord though (provided i'm not asleep, of course).

coding

i use coding a lot. please don't let that push you away though because i honestly don't care if my partner does or not. i just enjoy it. c:

and lastly, a list of writing samples, as promised! if interested, please pm me instead of posting on this thread. c:

about you
writing

matching my average would be perfect, honestly. not looking for anything below that, and while i'm fine with posts that go beyond it, i'm also not looking for novella length posts at the moment. a writing sample would be great too, but it isn't required.

plotting

having a partner who contributes to the plot is very important to me. i'm someone who likes to map certain things out before diving into the actual roleplaying, and i like to do a lot of plotting as we write too. if it's all one-sided, i tend to lose interest pretty quickly.

communication

ooc is all good and i love it. i'm fine if you'd rather focus on the roleplay but i personally become more invested in the story once i've had a chance to get to know my partner a bit too. that aside, if you're going to be gone a while, let me know! i've been careless about this particular thing in the past and i'm trying to be better about it, but i promise i'm patient. i won't ever pester you for replies.

face claims

i use realistic face claims and i'm gonna say that i require that from my partners too. it just helps me visualise better and i'm not a huge fan of drawn/digitally painted ones.

limits

if there are any hard topics you'd prefer to stay away from, let me know right off the bat! most of my rps include mature themes such as violence & coarse language, etc. (though no smut, ofc) so if i'm informed beforehand, i'll make sure to keep those topics out of the roleplay.

lastly

i follow all rpn rules and you should too.
vague snippets
oops
muse a walks in on muse b in the middle of committing a crime

meet the parents
muse a and muse b are from opposing crime families and have up until now kept their family connections secret, but a โ€˜meet my familyโ€™ dinner will change that.

survivor vs. survivor
a natural disaster forces enemies, muse a and muse b, to be stuck together (preferably in some kind of dysopian society).

funny story
Muse A attends an end-of-year bonfire and runs into an obnoxious old flame; Muse B happens to approach just as Muse A is bragging about their new significant other (who doesnโ€™t exist).

supernatural high
Thereโ€™s a boarding school where all students, staff and faculty are supernatural beings. Dormitories are separated based on kind. Despite efforts of administration and faculty to make the school harmonious, there are tensions between kinds (e.g. vampires vs werewolves) and even between families within supernatural groups (e.g. vampire vs vampire). If thatโ€™s not complicated enough, there are halflings who are caught in the middle of all those tensions at once.

comet
muse A, a narcissistic pessimist, and muse B, a messed up romantic, meet randomly while muse B is on a terrible date. muse A is immediately taken by them, though they disagree strongly about love.

nightlife
Muse A (an ex-agent) is being a vigilante as a night job, and Muse B gets caught up in it as a victim/perpetrator/bystander.

plots
plot one : halfway

after being wrongly imprisoned for 2 years, muse a gets out on parole. adjusting to life on the outside is difficult with a conviction on their record, especially since no one knows the truth โ€” which is that muse a was innocent and had to take the fall for someone who was threatening their family.

as a term of their parole, muse a must live in a halfway house and maintain employment for 6 months without committing any criminal offenses or they risk an immediate return to prison. muse a just wants life to return to something resembling normal, so they take the first job opportunity that will have them. muse b is a customer who frequents muse aโ€™s place of work. although muse a tries to keep to themselves in order to avoid any potential trouble, muse b manages to crack muse aโ€™s hardened exterior.

over time, muse b becomes someone whom muse a looks forward to seeing and spending time with. as a tentative relationship grows, muse a starts to feel like they can put their unjust past behind them.

that is until muse b invites muse a to meet their sibling, muse c, who muse a recognizes as the person they went to prison because of.

now muse a must decide whether their budding relationship with muse b is more important to them than seeking revenge on muse c and jeopardizing their freedom.

plot notes:
i'd prefer to play muse b for this plot! (credit for the plot goes to tumblr).

plot two : heist help

When Muse A posts about their financial struggles on social media, they expect a handful of sympathy likes and a couple of encouraging comments from friends and strangers alike. What they donโ€™t expect is a DM from an unfamiliar account (Muse Bโ€™s), promising a fast cash source if theyโ€™re truly desperate.

Muse A is certain that this offer has to be something obscene, which theyโ€™re not willing to do no matter what, but Muse B insists that thereโ€™s nothing seedy involved. All they ask is that Muse A meet them in person to discuss details if theyโ€™re serious. Muse A leaves the DM unanswered for a few days, until an unwanted reminder of their money troubles shows up.

Muse A agrees to meet with Muse B somewhere public and when they get to talking, Muse B reveals that theyโ€™ve been planning to steal from their boss whoโ€™s slighted them in some way [passed over for a promotion, subject of harassment, etc.], but they need someone else to do it so they wonโ€™t be easily connected to the crime.

Neither Muse A or Muse B are expert criminals; Muse A has never so much as stolen a piece of candy from a store but the money is too appealing not to try. Plus, Muse B seems confident that this will work. Muse B lets Muse A into the targetโ€™s house during a social event with instructions on how to find the bossโ€™ money stash and where to meet them later on to split it.

plot notes:
bonus if there are superpowers involved! this can also be switched up to be a more elaborate heist, or one involving multiple people, etc. i have no preference for roles (credit for the plot goes to tumblr).

plot three : the hunter and the hunted

muse a is a supernatural hunter, and has been for as long as they can remember. they live life on the road, moving from city to city to take care of supernatural threats. it's not an ideal life, but it's all they've ever known.

muse b is a werewolf and has settled in a small town. there are a few other supernatural folk in the area, but they mostly live in harmony with one another. they do their best to get by and live normal lives while avoiding crossing the path of a hunter at all costs.

however, after a series of disappearances in the area, muse a is led to town to investigate, and they ultimately cross paths with muse b.

this can go one of two ways: either muse a and muse b initially hit it off, not knowing what the other is, and they carry out their separate investigations before finally learning the truth about one another.

or, the situation is tense and it becomes a case of the supernaturals vs the hunters. something is harming humans and also threatening the livelihoods of the supernaturals living in the area so the hunters and the hunted need to put their differences aside to figure out what's going on and put a stop to it.

plot notes:
this could easily call for the use of additional mains (doubling up) or multiple side characters. regardless of which direction we take the plot, i think it could be really fun! also, muse b does not necessarily have to be a werewolf, it can be any supernatural creature tbh. i have no preference for roles!

plot four : tomorrow never came

muse a is a rising star and is currently touring with their band as the opening act for a famous performer. muse b happens to be at one of the concerts and when they run into muse a, the two hit it off immediately.

they have a whirlwind romance that lasts as long as muse a is in town but when they are supposed to leave for the next leg of the tour the next day, they convince muse b to drop everything and join them.

muse b waits on the bench where muse a said to meet them and hours pass but nobody shows up. muse b and muse a never meet again till a few years later when they happen to bump into each other at a party.

plot notes:
no preference for roles (credit for the plot goes to tumblr).
juniper begonias
fandoms
marvel cinematic universe

open to canon x oc or potentially oc x oc if we keep the universe but have the major canon charactors largely uninvolved. wouldn't mind doing something similar to xavier's school either. maybe our own version of it, or a different set of young avengers?

harry potter

could do canon x oc, always open to oc x oc during any era. i think it might be cool to explore something during the marauder era, or an original set of next gen characters? or even something set between grindelwald and voldemort's initial rise.

the mortal instruments

the books, not the show or movie. preferably just oc x oc for this one. i like playing with the lore and keeping the canon characters away from the central plot unless we do something with a next gen set of characters.

percy jackson

while i have several favourite characters for this fandom, i'm looking to play just originals here. i have way too many ocs to count so doing an original quest / prophecy thing would be cool. wouldn't mind including multiple characters each. maybe even a mix of roman and greek? throw in some norse and egyptian? anything works for me.

star wars

preferably sequel trilogy, but i wouldn't mind the original trilogy either. either canon x oc or oc x oc. haven't done anything original in the star wars fandom in a while so that could be fun! hmu if you have any ideas.
see more plots

see more pairings

see more fandoms

see more codes

Last edited:
while i catch up with stuff after taking a brief break, here's a small bump just bc new colours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back