• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ( ๐—” ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต. )

DreamyJ

I need coffee
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
STUDIO GHIBLI.gif
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผปโเผบโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
" ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด„แดแดแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€, สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด‡ แด›แด ๊œฑสœษชษดแด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษขแดสŸแด… ษชษด แดส แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ "
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผปโเผบโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

โ—ขโœฅโ—ฃ

Greetings, I have returned to this site looking for partners to write with.
If we have been talking before and I have vanished and you wish to pick up again, please feel free to PM me again.

Now, let us come to the important things. { The about me and things I am searching for. }

โ™ฅ I am twenty six, I have a full time job and soon going to be a university student hopefully. Therefor, I am busy so please be kind to me.
โ™ฅ I do speak English but it isn't my first language due to that, I can't promise Shakespeare level of writing but I still write pretty well. ( Or so I hope so. )
โ™ฅ I am nice, I love to OOC so feel free to talk to me about anything and everything. I will send you memes, tiktoks and pictures that remind me of our ocs.

โ™ฅ I love writing and it is a passion of mine, I am trying to get better at it, improve and I wish for us to help each other with that! Again, please be kind to me ahaha.
โ™ฅ I forgot to mention ahah but Call me Jenny. dreamy or whatever you like.
โ™ฅ I enjoy darker themes, fluff is something that I am going to get bored of very quickly.
โ™ฅ I love gaming, so feel free to talk to me about your favorite game!
โ™ฅ I have found that I tend to write men, so M/M is one of my favorite things to write, I do want to write M/F but with me writing the female.

โ™ฅ Do not contact me please if you are less than 20 years old.

A few things about what we can make together;
โœฟ I want us to enjoy this, to feel as if we are writing an actual book, to gush over ocs, be angry and sad over them.
โœฟ I cannot write fluff, at least not through the whole thing. I enjoy angst, the dark nitty and gritty things so please tell me your triggers.
โœฟ I love vampires, werewolves, witches and wizards, fantasy in general B U T no dragons.
โœฟ Be able to write at least two meaty paragraph please.
โœฟ Help me plot, help me move the story please, I cannot be doing everything on my own.
โœฟ Please, if you write bottoms/subs only, do not contact me. I enjoy when characters struggle through the relationship, have ups and downs, be equally bad for each other.
โœฟ I lowkey enjoy writing toxic relationships but of course I am more than fine writing normal ones with of course a lot of angst.
โœฟ Mafia is also a topic I enjoy writing. Again I refuse to write MY OC doing all the bad things and looking like the bad guy through the whole thing.
โœฟ I love all kinds of plots, the darker the better but I can't write Cyberpunk or anything similar to it.
โœฟ The only fandom I might be interested writing is Genshin impact.

โœฟ Give me knights and princes, princess. Give me lords and all the fun medieval, old japan/Korea jazz!!
โœฟ Long term only please.

โ—ฅโœฅโ—ค

I hope that I did not scare any of you off, feel free to PM me, I promise I am open to so many things and I am very friendly.
Tell me a bit about yourself and what you have in mind too!!
I wish everyone a great day/evening <3

Wee GIF - Anime Unique Style - Discover & Share GIFs.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back