• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Purity

Nebulous Member
P9BVP1Q.png
INTRODUCTION
Hi there! If you haven't seen me around before, I'm Purity! I'm going to make this one pretty quick because there's not a whole lot that needs be said here. In short, a writing partner I met fairly recently called Foster Foster and I have been planning a little OCs only AU of Jujutsu Kaisen, and we ended up deciding that we'd love to have one or two more people along for the ride. To begin with, the reason we decided to have a thread up here is because we don't want an overly large group, and would like the dynamic in the group to be much closer to a one on one rather than a group RP. I sincerely apologize to everyone here only looking for pure one on ones, we just wanted to try and reaching out to people who generally scan this subforum since they might be more comfortable with this dynamic, especially with the planning and playing multiple characters that are going to be involved here.

As of right now, aside from deciding that we pretty much don't want any canon characters (including major clans) and plans for two slightly polarizing but similarly aligned antagonists, we don't have anything else set in stone. We'd love to plan and discuss with you what the future of our characters are and the general path of the story together!

GUIDELINES
  • OCs only AU of Jujutsu Kaisen in a small group RP
  • Looking for one or two players who match with us, in a one on one sense
  • In the same sense, please be willing to contribute with ideas for the plot and characters
  • Literate novella style, hopefully able to post once or more a week with a decent multi-paragraph post
  • Willing to play multiple characters, as it will be necessary to fill out the cast
  • Hopefully long term, please tell us about any commitments you might have
CONCLUSION
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask below. If you're interested and do reach out, please send both Foster and I a group DM with a brief introduction about yourself and some ideas on the direction you want to take this story and/or character ideas you want to try out, and additionally we would like a writing sample as well just to see if we'll all mesh together. Have a great day, and looking forward to hearing back!

Foster's 1x1 Interest Check | Purity's 1x1 Interest Check

Last edited:
I have been looking for a real small roleplay group recently as well. However, I know nothing about JK. Would that be an issue? If not, I'll send out a writing sample to you two!

I have been looking for a real small roleplay group recently as well. However, I know nothing about JK. Would that be an issue? If not, I'll send out a writing sample to you two!
Hi! Why don't you send us a sample? Since it's going to be OCs AU anyway we're probably going to prioritize writing quality over content knowledge.

Still open!
Yay! My brother talks a lot about Jjk and I recently started watching the show and videos on the manga so while I can't claim to know it inside and out I think I know a fair bit I thought of a curse technique though I'm worried about if it would be fair or not. At the very most it might be used by an special grade sorcerer, but I'm getting ahead of myself I'm not even sure how everything is set up in accordance to the story yet.

Oh but don't worry I have ideas for other characters too.

Yay! My brother talks a lot about Jjk and I recently started watching the show and videos on the manga so while I can't claim to know it inside and out I think I know a fair bit I thought of a curse technique though I'm worried about if it would be fair or not. At the very most it might be used by an special grade sorcerer, but I'm getting ahead of myself I'm not even sure how everything is set up in accordance to the story yet.

Oh but don't worry I have ideas for other characters too.
Feel free to send us a DM of your idea, along with the other stuff we ask for included. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back