• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure: Yellow Rose (interest check)

markawolfman

Funny wolf man
The year is 2016, and you have just discovered that you posses a supernatural ability called a ‘stand’. It is a physical manifestation of your fighting spirit, And it can manifest itself as anything from an animal to a humanoid or even a gun.

Info:

This is a Jojo’s Bizzare adventure Roleplay that starts in Austin, Texas and will go all the way to Tokyo, Japan.
The adventure will take place after you all encounter each other after being attacked by a mysterious individual wielding an arrow head.

Not much else to put here besides it’s a Jojo RP

Rules:

No canon characters
Only anime and manga up to golden wind are canon here
Stands cannot be OP, if I think it is too OP I will veto it
No offensive content
Faceclaims, stand art, and other additional content are not mandatory
Please try not to use cliches

Characters:

Ocs: 0/5-7

CS: Fandom - Jojo Yellow Rose CS

Last edited:
Fuck it I'll bite, you fine with a stand that makes the user and what they are wearing/touching invisible? If you get a few players and that's ok I'm probably happy to join

Fuck it I'll bite, you fine with a stand that makes the user and what they are wearing/touching invisible? If you get a few players and that's ok I'm probably happy to join
Yeah, as long as it has a cap, like you can still see their shadows or something

Or it doesn't stop sound/smell/touch. Plenty of ways to deal with a stand user you can't see in Jojo style.

The year is 2016, and you have just discovered that you posses a supernatural ability called a ‘stand’. It is a physical manifestation of your fighting spirit, And it can manifest itself as anything from an animal to a humanoid or even a gun.

Info:

This is a Jojo’s Bizzare adventure Roleplay that starts in Austin, Texas and will go all the way to Tokyo, Japan.
The adventure will take place after you all encounter each other after being attacked by a mysterious individual wielding an arrow head.

Not much else to put here besides it’s a Jojo RP

Rules:

No canon characters
Only anime and manga up to golden wind are canon here
Stands cannot be OP, if I think it is too OP I will veto it
No offensive content
Faceclaims, stand art, and other additional content are not mandatory
Please try not to use cliches

Characters:

Ocs: 0/5-7

CS: Fandom - Jojo Yellow Rose CS
Definitely interested.