• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Those Not Watched By Heaven's Eyes

Gravitational Force

Dark Lord of Creativity
The Eyes of Heaven JoJo's Bizarre Adventure video game gave me an idea for a roleplay.
You'll be played the part of original Stand Users (or Hamon users) during the events of Eyes of Heaven. Your characters will be traveling through time and space in an attempt to fix the damage done by Heaven Ascension DIO by defeating his minions.

Your characters can be from either JoJo's Bizarre Adventure universe, or even original ones you've come up with if they're approved.

The story will contain a mix of battles, downtime activities where your characters can socialize, and other events that will give ample opportunity for you to roleplay.

My guarantees as GM:
  • I am here to help you help us all tell the story. If you ever have questions, comments, concerns, ideas for the RP, or just want to chat I'm willing to listen and respond. Just let me know what you want or need.
  • I'm here to help. I don't kick people out for questioning me and I view player feedback as a valuable resource in making better RPs.

Your responsibilities as players:
  • You will need to be willing and able to write at least 3 detailed, literate paragraphs per main post. If a post would be smaller I'll use messaging to consolidate them into a single post.
  • You will need to let me know if you won't be able to post. As long as you let me know it's fine, but otherwise I'll eventually have to kick you out so the others can post.
  • Please try to post at least once a week.
  • No controlling another player's character without their consent.
  • If I ever tag or message you I'll need you to respond as soon as possible. Real life comes first, but please at least say if you can't respond beyond saying you have real life stuff that needs to come first.
  • Be nice to each other. If you are having problems with another player let me know and I'll see what I can do to solve it.

I've got openings for up to 3 players.
A CS and OOC page will go up when all the slots are filled.

Feel free to ask any questions you need to, I am happy to answer them.

Heyo, I would love to try this role out, though I only know the anime/manga for any of the relevant parts, would it be a problem if I wasn't as versed on the games?

Heyo, I would love to try this role out, though I only know the anime/manga for any of the relevant parts, would it be a problem if I wasn't as versed on the games?
You don't need to know anything about the games, they're just where I got the inspiration from. Welcome aboard.

Are the only canon characters we're allowed to play from Phantom Blood, or are we allowed to play any canon character from any part?

Are the only canon characters we're allowed to play from Phantom Blood, or are we allowed to play any canon character from any part?
You'll be playing original characters and you can play them from any part. Or from parts between the different parts if your proposal is approved.

You'll be playing original characters and you can play them from any part. Or from parts between the different parts if your proposal is approved.
Ah, I see. Unfortunately I'm not interested in playing OCs, so I won't be joining. I hope you find interested players soon!

Ah, I see. Unfortunately I'm not interested in playing OCs, so I won't be joining. I hope you find interested players soon!
nocchi nocchi
Depending on which canon character I might be fine with you playing them. So if you're still interested feel free to list off which canon characters you'd be interested in playing.

Depending on which canon character I might be fine with you playing them. So if you're still interested feel free to list off which canon characters you'd be interested in playing.
I was interested in playing Kujo Jolyne.

Anyone else? I'd prefer you not to play a main character if you're playing a canon one.
I've really missed writing as Jolyne so as it currently stands, I have no other interests. If I ever changed my mind or feel like inserting one of my OCs into it, I'll let you know. ^^

I've really missed writing as Jolyne so as it currently stands, I have no other interests. If I ever changed my mind or feel like inserting one of my OCs into it, I'll let you know. ^^
Okay, message me a sample of you writing as Jolyne and I'll let you know if it works for this RP.

OOC and CS threads are up Tian Tian nocchi nocchi Moomba Moomba The Hermit The Hermit :

Users who are viewing this thread

Back