• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Should there be a main JoJo?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Angelica Giovanna ~ Team Meeting

Although Angelica attempted to stand straight in waiting for the hunk of all-German double-agent to speak up, she couldn't help leaning against the wall. It's in her nature! As he divulged the news- bad and the bad, she took the moment to properly carefully consider the ramifications.

Some of them were infamous, and would be easy targets if they walked about in public, but others weren't. The subway she only briefly perused- where she first met the rather brutish Englishman- had held a secret camp of insurgence, but that's been raided, but only some of the offenders were caught. This means, in the best scenario, some of the rugged rebels can walk out in the open still, and there are still some isolated allies out there. Especially one with a supposed "lemon" stand. Is that some sort of euphemism? But most importantly, the Reich took some hostages from the hospital. Hospital, like a place a Nurse might work at? Angelica slowly turns to Rosie, "The Nurse". There's a roughly 20% cha- okay she's upset.

Angelica gets up off the wall to chase after her as she breaks into a mad dash for the back of the house- if only she had avoided the bucket until now! But, being leaned against the wall came with inertia-related problems. By the time Angelica was ready to give chase, Odiel (ever the stoic no-nonsense one [to the Italian's eternal dismay]) snatched the nurse's wrist. The Italian was close behind- though not too close- while Odiel gave Rosie a talking to in a language Angelica was only partly familiar with. Whatever, it doesn't take a genius to tell Rosie not to go chase after the taken hostages. It's why all the comic superheroes hide their identities- so the villains can't target their loved ones, like the Reich is doing right now. "Rosie!" Angelica exclaims to the emotionally-charged nurse, extending her arm dramatically, "The comics! The superheroes! They're hostages, you can't go!"

Minako Minako
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
(and others)

“No, you two DON’T understand!” Rosie, now beginning to sob and clinging to Odiel’s shoulders the minute Odiel and (kinda to her surprise) Angelica also tried to stop her—

“Chantalle is Corneille’s COUSIN! The moment she finds out about her cousin being taken prisoner by the Nazis she’s going to try to get her back! She’s probably already out there, RIGHT NOW, planning something to free her! Corneille AND Gerard!!!” Rosie revealed to Odiel, also in English, devastated and distraught to the point her words were getting drowned out by choking sobs.

“Please… I love them all so much…A-and they’re all I have left in this world… I don’t care if this is a trap or not: Everything I do and have done will have been for nothing if my hospital friends get hurt… Especially because of me…! Please! They NEED ME! It isn’t right for me to stay here comfortably while they’re out there SUFFERING because OF ME…!”Rosie pleaded through her tears to both women (mostly the one actually restraining her).

She didn’t want to be harsh or rude to Odiel, so the little nurse didn’t pull away from her, but she wasn’t above giving the beautiful woman her biggest, widest puppy-dog eyes (She couldn’t use them on the worlds most scariest and intimidating man who gave her the bad news mostly because she didn’t have the gall to actually look at him, let alone look at him in the eyes) in the hopes Odiel would happen to let her go so she could continue to make her leave and go to Locronan!

Keep, going crazy for a few good moments there, was now joining Rosie in giving them puppy-dog eyes because they BOTH knew Gerard and Corneille would NEVER take this laying down and were probably out there on the streets of Locronan this very moment trying to save their companions…

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Maximus Kuhn
maxbounce-gif.756188

Maximus was already prepared to go after Rosie, but Odiel and Angelica beat him to it. He shook his head.

"I understand your desire to go rescue them, and believe me, I have every intent of doing everything I can to help rescue them, but running off like that accomplishes nothing." Max walked up to Rosie and looked her carefully in the eyes. "I'm not certain if they know who they grabbed with relation to you, but there's every possibility that they grabbed those two knowing that they were close to you. If that's the case, they may try to use them as leverage to get to you. If you run out there, you'll be playing right into their hands. And when that happens, they'll have no more need for leverage, and I'm sure I don't need to tell you what that will mean." In truth, Maximus wasn't certain about that. It's possible they just took prisoners because they were pissed, or because they had a shortage of doctors. Regardless, the fact remained that they were looking for Rosie, and there was no way she was gonna rescue them acting like this.

"Besides, do you know where they are? Because I sure don't. They could be halfway to Germany by now, or being shipped off to the eastern front to work for the military, or down to Vichy. Hell, they could be in Africa for all we know. What exactly is your plan here? To rush out, get yourself captured and your friends killed? I don't see how that helps anyone but the enemy."

Rockefeller didn't budge from his chair, and it didn't seem like Maximus needed to either. What a village they were, banding together against the nurse's sacrificial whims. He let the others take center stage, nodding in agreement with their points made. The unknowns of the situation were too numerous to take immediate action. But when an opportunity to chip in came, he took it. "Because you often need to hear these things twice before they reach you, you're just going to die if you go out there chasing the ones who took yours friends. And they're likely to die, too, without knowing the reality of the threat they're going up against. If they encounter a Stand user, they'll die no matter what it is they have planned. But at least they have a plan. You don't even have that before you tell yourself you'll be the one to save to day." Rockefeller jabbed a finger towards her, leaning his weight against the chair until it had to stand up on its back legs to support him. "That's useless. You don't consider your lack of experience, intelligence, or the allies you have to make up for all that. We all came together because of you, and you still think you're fighting back alone? I hate that I'm just a babysitter at this point, but what's saving one more idiot stray way in over their head?"

Minako Minako Assailant Assailant Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Angelica ~ Hostage Situation

"Eh, um," Angelica stammers, struggling to follow the nurse's english words between bouts of sobbing, "Okay, listen. You know where we are, and you also wouldn't last a second under interrogation if they catch you. If you leave, Rosie, we're all as good as dead. This isn't just about you avenging your friends, this is about everyone here, and a little bit about everyone under the Reich's fists."

Angelica took a moment to think, humming out loud, tapping her chin... before coming up with something. "Your friends are safe!" she smiles, "They don't actually know where you are- you disappeared, didn't you? You're here, with us, away from the rest of the town. The Nazis will probably realize that nobody at the hospital knows anything helpful about you, and discharge them because your friends are useless to them. They will be safe if you just sit and wait for a few days!"

"
On the other hand... If you do leave, you'll leave behind you a trail of tears for your friends right back to this place. The Nazis will follow your footsteps backwards!" Angelica grabs Rosie's shoulders- "Think, girl, think! You'll lead them right back to us! You can't leave!"

Minako Minako
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Assailant Assailant

The safest place for me... Ace thought, as if trying to convince himself it was true. He wordlessly followed after Odiel once they had been called by Max.

Ace listened to Max talk, interest varying depending on the topic that was being discussed, though nothing came as entirely unexpected... even the raid on the hospital. His eyebrow twitched as soon as the German soldier mentioned Chantalle and Regine. While Ace's mind remembered who they were exactly, his gaze followed the metaphorical bullet hit Rosie.

Ace sighed, quietly stood up and, instead of following Rosie, headed further inside the farmhouse. He halfheartedly listened to the arguments the others were bringing up as Heavensent helped him change as quickly as possible.

When Ace returned to the room, he was just beginning to button up the uniform he had tailored before, while Heavensent smoothed out a few wrinkles here and there. “Rosie, listen.” Ace said in English, as he walked towards the nurse, “The harsh truth is that, as things stand now, you can’t do anything. You’ve got no idea where they are, who’s holding them or what’s going to happen to them.” He began, pushing Angelica away from Rosie as gently as possible. “If you go out alone, you will just make things worse, if not outright fatal.”

“However,” Ace said, letting the word hang for a bit, “that doesn’t mean you can’t do anything... We already agreed I’d do your bidding, like it or not. So, if you want to save them, I’ll do it for you.” Ace smiled. “If you still want to go out, you can go and check up on the other two, Corneille and... whatever the doc’s name was, but you have to bring someone else.”

“As for the other two...” Ace muttered, turning away from Rosie, towards Max.

“Hey Wehrmacht,” he said, in German, “give me a crash course on the barracks and all that”

Minako Minako
Assailant Assailant
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

The little Nurse sort of hung her head and nodded as everyone else spoke (and of course, she respected that they all had a point!), and she couldn't hide a meek squeak when the winner of the world's scariest man award looked her straight in the eyes...

He had a point too, of course, he did, but a small part of Rosie couldn't help but feel a little deceived: He HAD said she was NOT his prisoner, and yet the giant wasn't too keen on letting her leave when she needed to...

Rosie knew it wasn't exactly fair to him to think that, given the situation at hand, but she hoped if he ever learned of her feelings at this moment he would grant her a little bit of grace... She wasn't trying to be rebellious or disobedient, she was just wanting to rescue her friends!!!

And then, like a guardian angel or something, she heard ACE speak!

"Ah! Ace!" Rosie cried as Ace chipped in, her face brightening a little as Ace seemed to be singing a rather different tune than everyone else...

It was a tune Rosie liked!

Wait, WAS that the arrangement she and Ace had when this all started? That he would do her bidding? Wasn't it just he would help her disappear so that her friends wouldn't be in danger in exchange for her healing him when he needed it?

Wait... Is THAT why he called her BOSS?!

Rosie WAS wondering why he called her that...

AH! FOCUS! FOCUS!

"C-can we at least go to the Hospital to check on Gerard and Corny? Please?! Maybe we can stop them, o-or find out what they know about Chantalle and Regine's whereabouts!?" Rosie, nodding feverishly with what Ace said, had picked Odiel to be her "someone else" Ace permitted.

The little nurse didn't want to fight or wrestle her wrist out of Odiels (and Angelica's!) grip, so she opted to just softly place her other, free hand on the lovely German secretary's hand that had grabbed her.

If Ro and Odiel could intercept Gerard and Corneille WHILE finding out what they know and stopping them from trying to rescue Chantalle and Regine themselves at least she could save THEM!

Assailant Assailant
AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
DJ UwU DJ UwU

Maximus Kuhn
maxbounce-gif.756188

Maximus looked over at Ace silently as he spoke, meeting his eyes when the man spoke directly to him. Maximus waited quietly for a few moments, making sure Rosie had calmed down sufficiently. Once it was clear that she had no intention of bolting, he locked eyes with Ace once more and gave an affirmative nod and a "follow" gesture of his head before exiting the front door. Squatting, he drew his finger in the dirt, beginning to make a diagram on the earth.

"It's highly unlikely that either of them are there, and even if they were I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone here attempt to infiltrate the barracks. But.." He finished off the diagram and stood back up to his full height, looking it over once more before grabbing a nearby stick and using it as a makeshift pointer. "The garrison here is pretty small, and I believe most people are stationed at the naval base, so the accommodations here are pretty spartan. The barracks are essentially comprised of four buildings. The first is this small apartment building. This is the... I suppose you could call it the 'residential suite'. Basically a series of bunks. There's also a kitchen and a mess. This building over here, that's the administrative office. This was where Odiel probably worked, so you're probably better off asking her. Over here, that's the quartermaster and storage. And this one in the back, that's the recreation building, though it's pretty small. A basketball court, some radios, probably... I haven't really been over there myself."

As plans were set in motion and Ace plotted the rescue of Rosie’s comrades, the group agreed it would be best to begin everything the next day, and so they called it a night…

As the evening turned to late night and each ragtag rebel had drifted to sleep one by one, Rosie was haunted by past demons… Her fear for her friends safety and possible failure to save them caused her to have nightmares—

The little nurse was alone in a white void of nothing… Until, of course, she saw the two people who were her whole world: Elias and Irene.

Their backs were turned to her…

Rosie didn’t blame them.

“Elias! Irene!” Rosie called out to them, not being able to help herself.

To her horror, as they turned around—

Their once beautiful, healthy bodies turned into rotted, decayed corpses in mere moments.

“Ah! NO!” She cried, covering her mouth and gasping at the horrible sight.

“You did this to us…” The body once belonging to the love of her life muttered laboredly.

“Yesssss…” Irene’s zombie agreed, scaring Rosie’s soul with every word, added, “We would be alive if it wasn’t for you…”

The little nurse collapsed to her knees, bawling as she too agreed with them.

“I never wanted you two to sacrifice yourselves for me!!!” Rosie pleaded through the sobs, begging, “I’m sorry…! I’m so, so sorry! I’M SORRY!”

“No, you’re not,” Came a voice she swore she had heard once or twice before.

Turning around, she saw a sight almost impossible: It was Elias, but OLDER! He had a long, flowing river of blonde hair tired back in a pony tail and looked about two years older than the age Elias died!

How?! How could this be—?!

“…But you WILL BE…” They seemed to promise, glaring at her with such contempt that, if looks could kill, Rosie would certainly be past tense by now.

“Wh—- Wait… I-I… I know you…” Rosie murmured, frightened.

They weren’t Elias… But they were related to him…

That’s right.

Rosie remembered.

Elias had a brother… Didn’t he?

As she scrambled to remember the impossible elder Elias, the man walked towards her menacingly… And with ill intent…

“W-Wait…” Rosie pleaded, “Please… Wait…!”

“Ah!” Rosie cried as her eyes popped open.

She sat up and tried to hug herself to stop her trembling.

That was right… Elias had an elder brother… She remembered seeing him once before and at the funeral she snuck in to… Before Elias’ mother caught her, of course.

Why did she suddenly think of him now?

…And could that man hold a grudge against her…?

…Of course he probably did…

She got his brother killed, after all.

Rosie whimpered softly and buried her face in her knees as she hugged them, trying to breathe in and out to keep herself from weeping and waking up the others.

Odiel was pacing. She hadn't managed to get a good night's sleep so had gotten up at daybreak and did a light jog before her morning bath. She would make breakfast only when the others were awake. Besides, she wasn't hungry herself. If Rosie was adamant on rescuing her frends, Odiel couldn't let her do it without her help. She wasn't in a rush to return to Locranon, however. People who used to be her colleagues would not be trying to capture or kill her for no other reason than because she did the right thing, and stood up to the evil and corruption that had infested Europe. She still loved her country, loved Germany, but that was all the more reason to fight for it in her eyes.

She decided to go and check on the others, finally sick of waiting and figuring it was time to start waking them up if they were still asleep. Upon entering the bedroom, she was Rosie, awake and crying. Odiel frowned, and folded her arms.

"A bad dream?" she inquired

Minako Minako

Maximus Kuhn
maxbounce-gif.756188

Maximus was by the window, looking outside of it at the slowly rising sun. He heard Rosie's crying, and he contemplated what to do. He wanted to try to comfort her, but... well, he wasn't great at that at the best of times, Rosie's fear of him not withstanding. After a couple of minutes, he began to open his mouth to speak when Odiel walked into the room. He sighed and acknowledged that she was probably better at this than he was.

Neither of the two had seemed to realize that he was awake, which he was fine with. He usually stood out whether he wanted to or not, so for now, he'd simply listen... listen and think. He had some stuff on his mind anyway... after all... he hadn't slept much either.

Rosie gasped as she heard Odiel, somewhat startled by her sudden presence, but of course not at all unhappy to see her...!

"Er... Well... I-I was just... R-reminded of... Someone I loved with all my heart who I couldn't save... I wasn't the only one who loved them... I-I think they have a brother... A-and I think that brother rightfully has a reason to hate me..." Rosie muttered meekly, digging her head into her knees more.

She felt her face get a little hot as she was embarrassed to see Odiel catch her sniveling again... She sincerely hoped Odiel didn't think of her as a crybaby or anything...

"...I don't mind if they hate me. I got their brother killed, after all..." Rosie explained shakily.

She had mostly calmed down by now, but she still felt pretty awful, so she didn't let go of her knees while talking to the beautiful German woman.

Trying to think back, the little nurse desperately tried to remember her lover's funeral: She remembered "older Elias" with their long, flowing river of golden hair.. And him looking devastated... That was why Rosie never approached him or any of his other relatives, Rosie remembered.

"U-uhm.. S-sorry if I woke you... I-I was trying to be quiet a-and had just woken up myself," Rosie apologized sheepishly.

Assailant Assailant
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Last edited:
Odiel has seen that Max was awake, of course, but she wasn't surprised by this so paid it no mind for the moment. Instead she mulled over Rosie's words, and answered in a softer tone than she usually spoke in.

"I can think of a lot of people who have good reasons to hate me. You, for example. It doesn't always mean that they do. If you ever get the chance to meet them again, you should talk to them. No good comes of choosing to let these things fester. Besides, we'll need everybody focused only on the task at hand today. Cry it out as much as you can now so you don't have to later. "

"Herr Max," She turned to Max, which would let Rosie know that he was awake. "You're the most experienced of us at assuming command. I trust you can lead us through this mission too?"

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako

Odiel has seen that Max was awake, of course, but she wasn't surprised by this so paid it no mind for the moment. Instead she mulled over Rosie's words, and answered in a softer tone than she usually spoke in.

"I can think of a lot of people who have good reasons to hate me. You, for example. It doesn't always mean that they do. If you ever get the chance to meet them again, you should talk to them. No good comes of choosing to let these things fester. Besides, we'll need everybody focused only on the task at hand today. Cry it out as much as you can now so you don't have to later. "

"Herr Max," She turned to Max, which would let Rosie know that he was awake. "You're the most experienced of us at assuming command. I trust you can lead us through this mission too?"

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako
Maximus Kuhn
maxbounce-gif.756188
Maximus was silent for a moment longer, thinking to himself. In a response to both of the two of them, he spoke.

"I had a nightmare tonight too, you know. I get them a lot, if I'm being honest." He spent another moment in silence, thinking over his next words. "I was back in the trenches of France. 1916. I was new to my Stand at the time, but I'd had a long enough time with it to get used to it... to get cocky." He saw the images of Verdun playing out before him, reflected in the mirror. "I was invincible. Immortal. Bullets crumpled against me. Chlorine gas passed harmlessly around me. Bayonets snapped against my chest. I was unstoppable. Until that day." He saw a shape stretch out before him, trickles of light forming that silhouette that haunted him. "The day I learned I wasn't the only Stand user. The day I watched my brothers-in-arms die at my command. The day I died. A form of me, anyway. That youthful me who felt he was invincible." He thought longer, letting the images in his mind play out to their completion. The screams faded into this early-morning mist coalescing on the fields outside the farmhouse

He looked directly at Rosie. "I don't hate him. I don't hate any of them. They did what they had to. I met some of the families of the men who died under my command that day. I expected them to hate me... but in the end, it turned out they took comfort in the fact that there was someone who was there with them at the end... who carries on their memory. Turns out the only person who hated me... was me. If that's any consolation to you."

Then, he turned to face Frau Odiel. "Men have died under my command. I cannot promise that none of you would do the same if you chose to follow me. However, I can promise this: I would never ask anyone to do something I wouldn't do. I would never ask anyone to die. And most importantly, I would never lie to any of you. So if that promise means anything to you, then understand that when I say we can do this together, I mean it truly."

Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Hold on a second here...

Was...

Was the big scary double agent... trying to comfort her?

Rosie and Keep exchanged glances after he looked at her and told her what he did: Goodness, This man sure did like to look her in the EYES... Rosie wished he would give a warning or something... The little Nurse was so startled that she just couldn't hide a squeak, jolting her head away from looking at the huge man, and stiffening her body once he looked at her right in her eyes..!

It felt strange to be comforted by such an intimidating presence, and she felt a little scared once she realized HE was also probably woken up by her if Odiel was, and the very LAST thing Rosie wanted to do was further inconvenience this man (she'd done that so much already it was almost a guarantee at this point he probably at the least couldn't stand her)... The little nurse was REALLY banking on continuing to be useful to the Big Double Agent because if not he'd probably just swat her like a fly accidentally to get her away from him... and a SWAT from THIS MAN, IN PARTICULAR, would SURELY turn Rosie from present to PAST TENSE REAL QUICK!

It was time to be useful and make up for past time.

"I-I'm so sorry to hear that... I-it sounds like you've both been through a lot..." Rosie muttered shyly, gulping, and looking away while slightly hanging her head, adding a bit more quietly, "I-if there's anything a-at all I can do to h-help or comfort you b-both, pl-please don't hesitate to ask..."

She DID take solace in the fact that they all seemed to have common ground... Er, even if that "common ground" was severe TRAUMA...

The little nurse grabbed her glasses from the nightstand next to the bed she had slept on, cleaned them with her pajama shirt, put them on her face, got out of bed, yawned, and stretched for a moment before making her way out of the room, her kitchen her destination, but stopping in the doorway and turning to the both of them and asking as meekly as humanly possible, "U-uhm... I-I'm going to go heat myself up a glass of milk... I-I've found it usually helps calm me down after a bad nightmare... W... W-would you both like some milk, too?"

Assailant Assailant
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Last edited:
"I could go for some milk," Odiel answered, her face having become pensive and sad during both Max's story and Rosie's comment. She paused and looked back at Rosie.

"I still find it hard to admit I've been through a lot. I grew up surrounded by adults who were suffering a lot more than I was. Who added to their own suffering just to make sure that myself and the other children of the slums of Stuttgart could have something resembling a childhood. I didn't truly grasp that I had grown up cold and hungry until I started living in warm houses, eating fine French meals and drinking wine. I...no, we...have only caused more of the suffering that I grew up with. More children who will grow up to hate Germany the way I grew up to hate France. The vicious cycle of revenge. The wheel will just keep turning unless we stop it."

Odiel then turned back to Max.

"I won't submit to you as a military authority, but I believe in you and your leadership. I trust you, as a comrade, to bear the responsibility of command. Nobody else but you, I can trust to fill that role for us."

Assailant Assailant
Minako Minako

Angelica Giovanna ~ Sweet Dreams

Angelica followed the flow of the group, tucking herself in some cushy-enough corner to get some sleep for the night. Her dreams were usually sporadic and abstract, but tonight something more concrete than usual visited her in the early hours of the morning.

She was back home, indulging in Ma-ma's cooking, watching the little CRT television screen. The news was on. The Italian Prime Minister was making an announcement. His plan was to prove Italy's strength and unification to the world, joining Germany in its quest to share its prosperous empire with the civilized world. As he spoke, an army of soldiers marched slowly behind, beginning to take focus, until Mussolini's voice is but an indiscriminate authoritative boom, behind the deafening thudding of synchronized boots on the ground. Tanks joined the soldiers, and planes flew overhead, firing shells and dropping bombs on innocent foreign farmlands, as the women and children were escorted out of their homes and onto trucks to be taken as prisoners of war. Angelica found herself behind the front lines, watching soldiers jump into trenches and throw grenades and fire rounds into no man's land, before she turned away and headed further behind the front lines. She found a radio tower, and used her dexterous Stand to climb inside, and knock out the radiomen on duty in the little box high in the sky. She spoke into the radio, and turned to see the front lines she had left turning into fervent self-disruptive chaos. When she turned around to leave, however, she found the silhouette of an old, angry man, who struck fear into her heart. What could she do against such a terrifying man?

The Italian girl woke to the soft sound of chatter, in more of a cold sweat than she'd like to admit. The dream felt so vivid and real for a minute, like she really was behind the trenches, destroying the misguided Italian offensive with disruptive orders to the higher-ups and the footsoldiers. And she really felt doomed at the mercy of... whoever that was. Even though she felt pretty strongly now that she could deal with anyone with her Stand, that man really freaked her out before she awoke... What was she thinking up such a storm about?

She crawled out of bed, rubbing her eyes, patting at her hair until she was vaguely presentable. She followed the sounds of voices until she found the room that the vigilantes were gathering in this morning, who seemed to be the big German man, the Nurse, and Odiel (the cute one). "Erhh, good morning to you too," she says between the great monologuing lengths of talking, still rubbing sleepiness out of her eyes. Not a morning girl. "Something about milk, maybe a mission? I'm... present! And awake! Ready to depart, or stay here, at a moment's notice, bright and early."

Assailant Assailant Minako Minako Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

"Really, clerk, only the Superman?" Rockefeller dropped down into the window frame from some perch unseen, staring through the pane at Odiel. There was genuine disbelief in his voice, especially after all his efforts for this group of misfits. "Wouldn't you want the command of a true revolutionary?" He blew his lips, and the wind took whatever answer she might muster away. "Ah, no matter. Superman, all clear over the night watch. Now tell that bum terrorist it's finally his turn. Or better yet, put the thief to work! I can find news of the nurses endangered friends twice as fast!"

Rockefeller was among the number of those who didn't benefit from a good nights sleep, but he took that as an honor. And it certainly didn't help his vigor if his words were anything to go by. He kept his vigil atop the farmhouse roof, only leaving to relieve himself or patrol the perimeter when he or his Stand caught a glimpse of something suspicious in the moonlight. That aside, he spent the night meditating to conserve his energy. His eyes were wide and alert even now, but he struggled to stifle yawns that broke up his words every now and again.
Assailant Assailant Minako Minako Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back