• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 2.5: Hearts Unchained - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ooh, I like that first one, but the second one is kinda like Odiel's stand a little bit (which is just called 'The Wall' after the Pink Floyd album)
Err, I mean I wouldn't recommend you reveal her stand to us. We'll probably end up fighting you know lol

Hdidnebfintkdbs!!!

F me, I’m so sorry I’ve been MIA!

I have to run some errands BUT they shouldn’t be too long, and I’ve decided today is post day, so I’m gonna try to work on all my impending replies! So sorry for the delay!!! Dx

Next plotline - William's injury requires hospital care, but that's too risky. We must find the healing stand chick!

Okay, Cyan Hide Cyan Hide so a couple of things after speaking to Assailant today~

1.) I think he wants to get a proper post in, just hasn't had time (he's been SWAMPED with family stuff this whole weekend, but it's comin' to a close tomorrow) yet but WILL tomorrow, so I'm going to wait for him to post and I really am sorry and hope thats alright!

2.) In the meantime, however, I do have a question about Odiel and others for you specifically!

-Now, I'm assuming the chara pic is her official costume (at least as of now) BUT considering whose side she's on... I gotta ask, Is she wearing a band around her arm with the swastika on it or anything officially on her clothes that might make it obvious?

-Would you LIKE Corneille to figure out she's a Nazi right away, say a quip about them and then have Odiel tell her where her allegiance lies, or have no clue until Odiel tells her shes looking for Max?

-Do you even want Corny to be the first ex-team memebr of Rosie's she meets?

I figure since I've made you wait so long I'll ensure you're 100% satisfied with my post 😅

Also: Kloudy Kloudy

*reads "We must find the healing stand chick!"*

Me:

👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀

Minako Minako

1) That's perfectly fine. I'm in no hurry. Don't worry.

2) Yes, she is wearing an armband. Yes, I would like them to figure out she's a Nazi. And I have no preference on who meets her first. I shall leave that up to you discretion.

You guys interested in a discord server? Cos I could make one for us.

OH NOOOOOOOOO... IT'S THE RACE TO GET TO ROSIE FIRST!

WHO WILL GET TO HER FIRST?! WHO SHOULD GET TO HER FIRST!?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON JOJO BALL Z!!!

At this point, I need her just so Will can live lmao
No point in a strong stand if my dude succumbs to sepsis.

UUhhhhhh... For the record...

You've got Cornelia rn, but Rosie went into hiding last we all saw her... Even I dunno where she is ;w ; She's with DJ UwU DJ UwU 's Ace... We need an ace post fore we get a Rosie post D:

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Err, what shimmer are you talking about exactly? A stand can blend into its environment to other stand users if it was so designed that way. Mine for example has transformed into a hospital mannequin and currently isn't moving, so idk what this shimmer you're seeing is lol

Hey DJ UwU DJ UwU it's been almost three weeks since you posted. If you don't at least communicate with us pretty soon, we're just gonna assume you're MIA and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back