• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 2.5: Hearts Unchained - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well, that's what Odiel's doing. Investigating him. She's going to go to the hospital and ask him what happened.

Kloudy Kloudy Ffffff I am so sorry!!! I shoulda been more clear! It was like near 1 am and I had to get up at five am and ffff!

Yes we are past the timeskip go go go!!! Post, my RPing brother!!!!!!!

I meant more like place him under arrest because he's a suspect of two murders. Just cos he's a Nazi doesn't mean he's free from unreasonable scrutiny. Germans were brutal in those days. Plus he's the only one that fired his gun and the grenade used was his own. They'd probably do him for treason, if not madness.

The point is, we planned this so my character and his could meet up again and join forces lol.

That's a fair point. I might edit my post so that he's treated with more suspicion and Odiel has to bring him in if he's fit for transport.

Also Minako. Want to start a collab now or wait?

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide sure! It might be a bit as I gotta get home after work and might have a errand but I got no obligations tomorrow thank god! So, what did ya have in mind exactly? :3

Well, it will just be Odiel arriving, greeting the staff and asking to see Max. I just figure I can't exactly have her slip in undetected. She's there in an official capacity.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide alright, m’dear! I’m home! Gimme a second to unwind and boot things up and I’ll get a nice lil post for you started! ^^

Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad and Kloudy Kloudy Also did my eyes deceive me or do you two have planz as well~??????? 👀 *keeps my eyes on you both*

Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad and Kloudy Kloudy Also did my eyes deceive me or do you two have planz as well~??????? 👀 *keeps my eyes on you both*

Yeah lol, this timeskip had a lot of stuff planned for after. I gotta get to the trainz station.

Kloudy Kloudy Oml, 1, invisible man I love, 2, I'm so tired and I forgot about it today, I'm sorry, I probably can get a post in tomorrow but right now I need sleep
I'll probably post wandering into the aforementioned train station anyway at some point today, so don't worry about it. Respond when it's convenient lol

Aaaaaaack!!!!! I fell asleep!!!!! I’m so sorry!!!!! I didn’t realize how tired I was until I went to lay down after work and I opened my eyes and it was already morning and I had to go shower and get ready for Thanksgiving plans!!! I am so so so so so so so so so sorry! I’ll get a post in a tonight soon as I get home Cyan Hide Cyan Hide !!!!!

Also, I just want to thank all of you guys here! I’m really thankful you guys are all so patient and timely and wonderful! I’m truly blessed to be able to share this experience with all of you and I’m so happy you guys are great people, friends, and partners! I hope it’s not too forward to say that since we haven’t been RPing or known each other very long, but I really do feel great being in this RP with all your characters!

I’m grateful and thankful for all of you! Thank you all so, so much. For everything.<3

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
DJ UwU DJ UwU
Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad
Kloudy Kloudy
Assailant Assailant (I already thanked you this morning but I can’t thank you enough for just being in my life In general!)

Of course, I'm very used to posting more slowly recently, so this quite a pleasant pace for me.
Next post from William coming soon!

Sure, go ahead!

And Minako Minako You can make it so Odiel actually arrives at the hospital's front door/reception area so you have a little more to work with. Sorry, forgot to make that clear.

Summarized, it has energy tanks on its backs that are used to create natural disasters and enhance its physical properties, such as making it strong or faster. Though mainly makes disasters. If it releases all of the energy at once, I creatws a giant disaster in a 25 meter radius at the cost of heavy exhaustion and being unable to make any kind of disaster relating to that tanks type. Each tank is connected to a respective hand which each creates its own type of disasters. The right hand creates Earthquakes and Volcanoes, while the left hand creates Hurricanes and Tornadoes. They all fill up an average of 5 meters radius of space.

Sounds powerful but I like it. Dunno what it could be called though.

I've had rough ideas for possible enemy stands given the setting.

Bastille - some kind of prison or containment stand

Enigma - Probably some psychic stuff

Rammstein - Some Nazi officer's stand. Don't actually know what it would do. Rammstein means 'ramming stone' though.

Scales of Anubis - A stand comprising of a pair of human hands with mouths on the palms. The right hand will speak the truth if any lies are told in its presence and the left hand can incant a curse upon anyone that has lied in its presence, putting strain on their heart before stopping it entirely after 24 hours.

I really wanted to use this one lol.

Wonderwall - A 10ft tall and wide brick wall. It cannot be destroyed, but it also cannot move once summoned. Attacking the wall reflects the damage back onto the attacker.

Ooh, I like that first one, but the second one is kinda like Odiel's stand a little bit (which is just called 'The Wall' after the Pink Floyd album)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back