• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 2.5: Hearts Unchained - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ah, okay. If it's just the next day I'll wait till then to post. Probably have Odiel go to the hospital to ask Max about what happened/possibly find out about Rose

Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad Thank you so much! While, unlike Rosie, in this RP they’re supporting roles and won’t get too much time I have developed all of them and enjoy their witty banter!

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Yes, Voril and Assailant! I’m pretty sure after that I’ll post Rosie leaving with Ace and that can kick off the much needed skip! Thank you so very much for your patience and may I say your avvi is adorable? :3

Minako Minako

Thank you!

Also after the timeskip Odiel will likely be interacting with your NPCs (either before or after talking to Max. Not sure. Maybe even both) so that will probably be a collab.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Sounds good! I can't wait! :o)

DJ UwU DJ UwU Don't worry, the weekly poke to post is mondays or so, BUT I did want to let you know I'm gonna respond to Assilant's post, cause I miiight need just a tad of a better place to set up my next post to respond to you! 😅

Ok! So now I'm ready for DJ UwU DJ UwU !

Sorry, I realized for what I wanted to do I had to get some NPC's in a better spot! Thanks all for your patience as always!

Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad Awww, thank you so much!

Yeah, I feel like I'm cheating because all of them have been developed for years and years and years now! 😅

Hopefully you guys will like the chemistry between Keep Yourself Alive and Rosie as well as the other characters, as Rosie and Keep will defo get more screentime than them!

Plus, with Keep saying only "Iro!" a lot of their banter will be essentially one-sided (though Rosie may provide enough context clues in her replies to Keep to not have it be impossible to decipher what shes saying...) so it will be more difficult to work them off of each other, but I'ma try! :angelD:

I wonder.

Voril's last post felt like an exit post. I'm wondering if you actually need him to reply before you make a post about Rosie going back, saying goodbye/finding out about Max and leaving. All Ace's post would really be is him saying 'sure' anyway.

Also atm there is no pressure as I am at work and can’t get my post in for another few hours (is like almost 11 here and I get off at 4 and get home at like 5 or so if I’m lucky), so if ya wanna get a post in within a few hours it’s all cool and if not then I’ll begin work soon as I’m home! :3

edit: if ya want OMG why am I so dumb

It’s decided then! I’m almost off work, soon as I get home Ima start working on a timeskip post and then you’re all freeeeee to post yer selves! :csmile:

Alright! I'm home and a-typin'! Now it still takes me a bit, you guys, and this post is gonna be my A-game, or my attempt at it, but by tonight and tomorrow mornin' ya'll can get postin~!

DJ UwU DJ UwU Now, don't think this means you're off the hook, Mister (or, uh Missy, I actually dunno yer gender! Eep! @.@)! I still need an Ace post before Rosie can post again, but this time as we're both secluded for now we won't be too hurried~ :3

Hey, Minako Minako is everything okay? You said that you were going to post really quickly (Which you usually do in the first place) but it has been a while since anything. Not trying to rush you if this is just you working extra hard on something, just more concerned about your well-being.

Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad

Haha, yeah, like with my Quest RP when I intend on posting there, things came up (work and life are not kind mistresses to me aheh ^^;; ) ... I am so sorry guys! I'm typing it now and I hope it's worth the wait when its finished... >//<;

I... I did it... Oh crap I have work in a few hours hnnnngh ok g'night everybody happy postin plz.... zzzzZZzzzzz

If we did I wasn't there for that. Can you fill me in?
Maximus has been taken to the hospital because my character, a British intelligence officer hiding in Locronan, nearly killed him along with two other German soldiers. Due to the way the battle went down, there's no evidence that my character was there aside from Max's report, so it looks like he randomly shot two soldiers in the head, blew up their jeep with a grenade and jumped into the flames.

The fight was really cool and now I'm waiting for the timeskip so I can go to the subway hideout where the invisible dude lives.

Considering that Nazi's don't just kill other Nazis, blow up stuff, jump into flames and emerge with no/minimal burns but several internal impact injuries, I think it makes sense that their first thought isn't that he turned traitor but it's rather a case of 'we have literally no idea what happened and want to find out'.

Also I'm pretty sure we're in post-timeskip now

I mean if you see a guy surrounded by dead bodies after having witnessed him jump into the burning keep yourself, you might wanna investigate him lmao.
Anyway, I already asked Assailant about, just wanted to reconfirm.

Also I didn't know the timeskip had already happened. Bowl of Sad Bowl of Sad We still on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back