• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Auburn Trees

What's not to love?
Hello! My Name is Auburn Trees. You can call me Auburn. I'm coming in to some additional free time and I'd like to use it building new worlds, relationships, and skills. Let's jump right in!

Are we a good match?
  • I will respond with 2-5 paragraphs each time. I would like my partner to be in a similar range. Also, these paragraphs should be filled with information to drive the plot forward and give me something to respond to. 5 paragraphs of your charrie's thoughts won't do that.
  • Use of traditional grammar is a must (though occasional mistakes are a-okay!)
  • I will only RP in 3rd person.
  • I am female, but am willing to play female or male charries. I do prefer FXM pairings.
  • I only do original characters, though we can loosely base the setting off of known ones.
  • I'm a glutton for romance and a slow burn. I like a little hard-to-get that will keep us wanting more!
  • I need help planning. I don't feel the need to plan every little detail, but if I'm the only one offering ideas, I will politely let you know that we are not a good match.
  • I am ghost friendly. I understand things happen and if you ghost, that's alright. Though I'll miss you.
  • I also only RP through PMs
  • I enjoy some fantasy but mostly slice of life.

If you made it this far, please reach out to me! I will try to update this with some plots, but I just wanted to get it out there for now. I have been very interested in doing some type of forbidden romance. Such as family feud, political difference, teacher student, differing races, or anything else we may come up with! Chat soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back