• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I've got my first post up. You guys have set a high bar so hopefully it's up to snuff.
It was quite perfect. Just so you’re aware of the little bit of exposition I just used your character showing up to espout: Chance and Falco had conspired to have Falco seem like he was joining Kabu Corp to entrap them. Then, Chance got himself captured so that they would bring him back to the bunker at Violet city. He wanted to bring in more trainers to help fight for the cause, but Falco disagreed with the idea. As such, Falco tried to keep Jackie and Cinder from intruding on the op, but it was too late as Chance had already involved them. Which brings us to our current situation, driving out the snakes from Violet city and exposing Falco’s undercover status

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 When it come to Cubone's call for help is there any specific Pokémon you were thinking of? 🤔 I've got ideas so it's not a problem if you don't, just checking.

Posted. Hope my choice is okay though if Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade you've got a minute I wouldn't mind your input about the situation? (probably should have asked sooner, thinking about it 😔)
I don’t see any problem, we’re talking about the duskull responding the to the cubone right? It was a unique choice indeed, but that’s why I promoted you to dm

To everyone I'm involved in interactions with right now,

I won't be posting until tomorrow. Should be a good one though. Both our missions are coming to interesting climaxes and I'm very much enjoying it.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 I have a little issue with your post when it comes to your use of levitation. I'm gonna tag Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade to get his opinion but I think you treating levitation like flight when it's technically more like floating . I'm fine with your floating all the way up the mountain which I planned for ;D but to just reach the top in one post seemed to be rushing it though of course you can use it to stay airborne and move around for the dog fight I've got planned.

Now he hears more voices besides Annes as she gets closer and closer to her destination, and by essence his too. Andy not knowing who those new voices were as Anne chatted with them before Andy would see her do an about face and notice him. "Great now we are busted " he thinks though all that happens is Anne complaining about her being followed as if he was stalking her. The dragon's best imitation of the K-I-S-S--I-N-G song didnt help things either, Andy just giving him a smug look staring daggers back at him, "NOT...MY...TYPE!" he whisper-yells to Excalibur before moving on in the room she had led them to.

The area being a coliseum-like room with a battle going on along a bridge section of it. with 3 guys, presumably all with Anne around. Now the only thing is, where the heck was Chance at if he was even in this room .

Chance is in the center of the room, and just got impaled by a Bisharp. Jackie is battling Sergio, an Elite Four Steel Type trainer. I'm gonna need you to pay a bit more attention to the story as it's happening my man, so that you can participate. You've officially joined the rest of the party now.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 I have a little issue with your post when it comes to your use of levitation. I'm gonna tag Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade to get his opinion but I think you treating levitation like flight when it's technically more like floating . I'm fine with your floating all the way up the mountain which I planned for ;D but to just reach the top in one post seemed to be rushing it though of course you can use it to stay airborne and move around for the dog fight I've got planned.
Oh yeah hell naw, can’t be skipping sections Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Btw I'm happy to count Cubones Ground Type moves as effective in your fight against the Flying Type operative rather than completely not effective ;). So things like Bonemerang when she's in the air and stuff is totally cool as well as Bulldoze and the like when she's landed. Same with Toucannon :D👍.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Btw I'm happy to count Cubones Ground Type moves as effective in your fight against the Flying Type operative rather than completely not effective ;). So things like Bonemerang when she's in the air and stuff is totally cool as well as Bulldoze and the like when she's landed. Same with Toucannon :D👍.

Creative freedom dictates Ryuko yeets her son to cause confusion

I just recently updated my character sheet to include my final desired team for the adventure. I've decided having six pokemon by the end of the story is not required. I realized I didn't want any others besides my favorites I've already included, and that any others would be filler resulting in my heart not being entirely in the fight when writing for them. Thus, I'd like to announce that any characters with less than six pokemon in the final tournament will be able to treat their pokemon as slightly more bulky than someone with more pokemon than them. Able to take more damage, etc, to scale and make the fights fair without forcing people to write something they may not necessarily be feeling as much.

Just a heads up, definitely to saniachan saniachan and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , I may not be able to post as regularly as I have been so expect some delay when it comes to my replies to your posts, so apologies :closedeyescryingfrown: but I will do my best though to reply🤞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back