• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'd be ok with that. They are your Pokémon so they should be with you but tag Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade as well for his input. Btw you don't keep your Pokémon in pokeballs do you?
Unless there was a specific event that separated them from you, your Pokémon can be assumed to be your entourage at all times. This can be understood as simply following along behind you, or in pokeballs, it’s up to you all. So yeah, unless there’s a plot reason Twist Twist put up for them to be elsewhere you should be fine to switch them into battle.

Is there any chance that I can have Charizard fly into the battle, or Tyranitar charge into the fray?
I'd be ok with that. They are your Pokémon so they should be with you but tag Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade as well for his input. Btw you don't keep your Pokémon in pokeballs do you?
Unless there was a specific event that separated them from you, your Pokémon can be assumed to be your entourage at all times. This can be understood as simply following along behind you, or in pokeballs, it’s up to you all. So yeah, unless there’s a plot reason Twist Twist put up for them to be elsewhere you should be fine to switch them into battle.
That, and iirc Ryuko left her Pokemon (save for her Cubone) with their Lickitung friend. So yeah, plot reasons.

Uh, guys, would you mind if I post a brief-ish (?) explanation about Ransei since it's connected to Sherry's past? I mean, I did mention places like Dragnor and Viperia but hadn't gotten around to explain them, so...
Aight, I'm done. It's in the lore post now. Had to tweak the warrior thing in Pokemon Conquest to match this tho:
Once the current missions end, our characters are going to gather in Violet City and learn from Chance that Kabu Corp used him for experiments involving something known as a Latent Type. By battling to your character's absolute maximum limit at a place with high Infinity Energy, one can bring out a second type in a human similar to dual types in pokemon. Our characters will only gain a maximum of five extra moves from this, but those moves will also be able to be combined with their current moves for unique effects of your choosing. Additionally, those who do not wish to add a second type to their characters, will become what's known as a True Type. A human who's synergy with their base type is so powerful they exceed their former limits. So that's something to think about as the missions reach their end.

Aight, I'm done. It's in the lore post now. Had to tweak the warrior thing in Pokemon Conquest to match this tho:
So cool concept, I like the idea of the kingdoms being full of trainers mostly of that type. Would have been a fun setting for this roleplay to take place in honestly. The only thing I can see that’s a timeline issue, is you started off by saying it’s been “centuries” since sherry defeated the evil warlord. I believe this might mean Sherry is in her 30s or 40s, so perhaps pull that date back a bit?

So cool concept, I like the idea of the kingdoms being full of trainers mostly of that type. Would have been a fun setting for this roleplay to take place in honestly. The only thing I can see that’s a timeline issue, is you started off by saying it’s been “centuries” since sherry defeated the evil warlord. I believe this might mean Sherry is in her 30s or 40s, so perhaps pull that date back a bit?
About that, I'm actually thinking along the lines of "long after whatever happened in Pokemon Conquest" since I did mention Nobunaga there, just couldn't find the right phrase for that. Also, the young girl mentioned there is not Sherry, just me assuming a female protagonist in the game. I prolly should add "from Aurora" for that one...

About that, I'm actually thinking along the lines of "long after whatever happened in Pokemon Conquest" since I did mention Nobunaga there, just couldn't find the right phrase for that. Also, the young girl mentioned there is not Sherry, just me assuming a female protagonist in the game. I prolly should add "from Aurora" for that one...
Ah, gotchu, proceed

kk so im barely first in initative in terms of turn order , ty
Yes, technically, but I also incorporate distance and targeting in my reactions as well. So right now you’re behind Bunker in relation to Sergio, so your attacks will still hit second unless you move into the room

Welp, forgot to say that I've updated Sherry's CS with her old movesets as Kaede. Who knows if that's gonna be handy when she gets her latent type... 👀

TL:DR i dont do anything this turn due to flower shield implications

Users who are viewing this thread

Back