• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JJBA Partner Search ! Maybe a little Self-Indulgent....

rasbemo

Lurker
Relatively new to the site, but an experienced role-player! I'm looking for a partner interested in writing as Jotaro and/or Joseph. <3

I'm 20+, so I'd greatly prefer a partner that is within the same age range. No Minors under any circumstance.
  • Writing Style: I write in third-person perspective and typically in multi-para format. However, multi-para is not required and I'm happy to match the post length of my partner.
  • Themes: Comedy, Drama, Angst, Romance, Adventure, Fighting. (etc)
  • Pairings: Happy to do both MxM and FxM (Please see below)
Character's I'd prefer to write: Mariah*, DIO, Kakyoin, OC, Tomoko, Other-Fandom Character (Partner Preference!)

PM me if you're interested or have any questions!

I hope this isn't too weird of a request.

Last edited by a moderator:
ajdgsjsjdh I want to say yes to this so bad but A. I haven't finished Jotaro's season and B. I don't have an oc yet 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back