• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jedi: Fallen Order Cravings

NickNacks

Zoinks
Hello, there!
GENERAL KENOBI!!!

First of all, I'm excited that you clicked on my thread! If you're reading this, it means that you've probably finished the game by now, and understand exactly what I mean when I tell you that I am heartbroken. But enough of that, we can chat all about it in PM.

I'm Nik (Or Niko, either way!) and I'm a 21 year old college student. I am currently enrolled and taking classes (online of course) so there might be a few days where I am busy and you will not get a reply. My timezone is PST, but that probably won't come up. My replies vary in frequency from one (or even multiple times) per day, or at least a couple times a week.

I'm interested in playing Cal Kestis! I became very attached to this fella and relate strongly with a lot of his personality, so I really want to try writing for him. I enjoy writing replies that are a little on the longer side (don't worry, I'm not asking you to write my a novella every time!!!) But I generally won't ever dip below three good paragraphs in my responses. And of course, just like in all RP's, it's give and take-the longer and more detailed your posts are, the longer and more detailed mine will be!

I don't mind if you decide you're no longer interested in an RP. This isn't a marriage or anything! Just please let me know, as I've been ghosted many times on here unfortunately. You don't have to give an explanation, just give me a heads up so I can bump this thread.

I'm pretty friendly and due to this pandemic and my own shyness, I don't have all that many friends. So, talk with me OOC as much as you'd like!! I love discussing characters, plots, and who knows-we might even find a different genre both of us are interested in RPing in the future! I also am pretty creative, so get prepped for playlists, Pinterest boards, and all kinds of stuff :D
I'm a softie, so I love writing romances-but of course, that isn't required! I have some platonic stuff listed too, and I put the same energy towards my platonic stuff as my romantic stuff..

Character Cravings!
Merrin (Romantic OR Platonic)
Trilla (Romantic OR Platonic)
Cere (Platonic/Mentor)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Platonic/Mentor)
Ahsoka (Platonic)
Luke Skywalker (Romantic OR Platonic)

Plot Starters
Post-Game! There's such a huge question of 'what next?' after the last scene that I would really love to plot for and explore
Hurt/Healing: Let's face it, everyone went through some shit in Star Wars. I'd love to do something exploring the physical and mental effects of that.
Inquisitor AU: We All Know. Inquisitor Cal is my guilty favorite okay.
Tie In with Trilogy: Yeah, yeah, I know, A New Hope was way after this game. But listen, in Make Believe Land, all rules are Gone.

And those are just a few. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss one or many of these further!! Thank you for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back