• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Jared's battle Arena for fun.

What should be a threat to unite everyone?

• Total voters
(Alright, here's the new stuff.)

Chapter two: The Whispers of Chaos

Scylla had fallen back, she was now wounded in the chest, arm, and partially in the knee as she was limping, all the while trying to use the nearby buildings as a mean to balance herself, but her sore body and weight made it difficult to find firm buildings that were hardy enough for her to recline on. She was muttering all under her breath many profanties and curses, but she also was frantically trying to find a good clear spot to call a portal back to her world.

Meanwhile in space....

The Space Shuttle to the National Space Station was in the visual of it's destination.

"You are clear to dock." The commander said. The pilot of the shuttle would reply, "Understood- wait, what is tha- AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGH!" The ship and station exploded, from unknown reasons.

(You are welcome.)

(A time skip, basically Scylla fled, but she is wounded. She's going to try to get renforcements, yet she doesn't know what is about to take place.)

Meanwhile, on Earth ......

The TV was on the news, talking about mysterious events up in the stratosphere. The space station was annihilated along with the shuttle.

The girl watching, who was around her teen years, took a strange phone like device out of her pocket. "It isn't the Army of Shadows again is it? I may need to transform soon."

Sitri, Waited For Sometime With The Civilian Population, Most Avoided Him Because Of His Threatening Appearance, Once He Stopped Hearing The Sounds Of The Battle, He Contacted The Titan's Pilot Once More To See If The Battle Went In Her Favor, He Asks "Titan, Has The Xenos Been Defeated, Is It Safe For The Civilian To Return?"

"♫ She hasn't been defeated ♫
but she clearly has retreated!
♫ Baby she's ran from that fight
but maybe that's all right. ♫"

She sang over the intercom doing a pretty basic dance with the machine before proceeding to step on an empty parked car and set off the alarm.

"Whoops. Hope whoever that was had insurance. Seriously, thanks for your help."

Raiah returned the hammer to the back of the machine and rocketed off into the sky.

He Stays Stoic, And Says "Hm, Well, I'd Wish To Discuss Our Next Course Of Action To Stop This Problem, But To Assure Our Discussion Will Not Be Monitored, I Will Speak With You Directly When You Get On The Ground, I Will Bring The Civilians To The Surface." He Tells Her Of His Location, Then Rallies The Civilians Around Him, Bring Them Out As He Waits At The Designated Location.

"Hold up!" She stopped flying and set back down, at the far side of the city. But she turned and faced in the direction that Sitri was coming from.

"What next action to solve this problem? Everyone else peaced-out. And I gotta take this thing back to the shop. I cannot stand flying blind."

"Hm, It Would Be Best To Preform Repairs Before Making Any More Actions, Could You Tell Where This "Work Shop" Would Be? I'd Prefer To Speak In Person." He Says In Agreement.

"Its kinda supposed to be a secret... not something I wanna say over the airwaves. But I can tell you're not in the mood to play games."

She flew back across the city to where Sitri was. She made a careful touchdown near him, and outstretched one of the titan's lower arms toward him. It curled into a fist, save for the pinky finger. Though the pinky finger was still the size of a fully grown man.

"Pinky promise you won't tell anyone?"

"By My Gods, I Won't Tell A Soul." He Says Making An Oath To Secrecy. As He Gave Her A Pinky Promise. (He Stands At About 8ft. Tall. Refer To The Last Picture For His Appearance.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back