• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Jared's battle Arena for fun.

What should be a threat to unite everyone?

• Total voters
Khy: "Not a clue."

Al: "No, but I have felt its disturbance psionic space. It is dangerous, and a more reckless mind might have found itself consumed in the tempest." He snuffed out his cigarette.

"I do not know what we can do in the face of a threat such as this. It is above and beyond what we are prepared to deal with."

"It Maybe Be More Then Just Us, But I Can Bring More Allies To Us, But I Need Time, And It Could Be Dangerous, Particularly For You, AI, But I Could Send A Scout To Infiltrate The Enemy And To Figure Out There First Move." Sitri Says Taking Out A Book And Opening The Pages As He Waits For Confirmation.

Al: "You told Raiah that you have ten thousand years of experience. With my powers I can confirm that... frankly ludicrous statement to be true. I swore an oath to protect this planet and I sense your intentions are just. I will consent to your plan, and whatever dangers I must face."

Khy: "I'm in. We'll bide you all the time we can. Whatever it takes."

Raiah: "Me too."

"Well, First I Must Make The Appropriate Amount Of Preparations, Raiah, Khy, You Two Should Stand Back, In Case This Goes Wrong, Be Ready For Combat, AI, I Need You For The Ritual If Things Go Well, Then The Both Of Use Should Not Be Harmed, Now I Must Start The Ritual, Once It Has Started I Will Be Unable To Break Concertation." Sitri Says Waiting For Everyone To Get In Place, Once So He Will Open The Book He Has A Begin To Chant In A Foreign Language, After A Bit, A Symbol Of An Eight Sided Star Begins To Form In The Ground, Energies Begin To Draw From The Ground, As It Turns A Sickly Gray Color. After A Bit A Portal Begins To Tear It Way In Front Of The Two As Sitri Continues.

Al nods. He takes a deep breath and adjusts his glasses in preparation to have his full mental and physical concentration, for whatever it is Sitri will have him do.

Raiah and Khy both listen step back. Raiah reaches out with her mechanical arm. From the shed comes a rocket-powered sledgehammer, downscaled for use by a normal human but fairly similar in design. It seems far more agile than the one that the machine weilded. Khy pulls a device from the back of his belt. It extends into a long staff, then curves. Two miniature harpoons fire, meeting in the middle and connecting. A compressed arrow ejects from his armband into his grasp. He proceeds to nock the arrow but does not pull back the string.

The Portal Began To Get Larger, And Larger, As A Creature Jumped Out Toward AI, But Sitri Was Faster, He Pushed AI To The Side As He Grabbed The Creature By One Of It's Horns, The Creature Began To Claw At Him Though It Did Little To Him, Then He Bashed It Into The Ground, After So It Began To Become More Passive As It Began To Speak To Him "I-I'm Sorry My Master! I Mistook You For Someone Else!", The Creature Sounded Afraid Of What Sitri Might Do To It, He Responded With A Scuff And Said "You Will Not Touch Any Of My Companions, Or I Will Crush You. We Need You To Infiltrate And Gather Some Information, The Psyker Will Tell You More." The Creatures Responds With "Y-Yes Master, Whatever You Wish!" He Looks Toward AI And Says "Tell It Everything It Needs To Know."

(mage Of The Creature)562218

Last edited:
"So, this Chaos stuff. Does it have anything to do with those glowing rocks that everyone fights over?" Scylla asked.

"You mean Warpstone?" Monica inquires.

"No, I mean I don't know. They're emeralds, or something." Scylla said as she shrugged.

"I don't think so, no worthless mortal trinkets can compare to the power of Chaos." Monica stated.

"I see, so this chaos stuff, what did it do to my brother?" She asked, as she began to hear whispers in the back of her head, however she would attribute it to either Monica messing with her, or the heat from fighting all day.

"It game him strength, powerful mighty strength. A axe of Khorne, a sacred daemon weapon was bestowed upon Grief." Monica stated.

"Demons huh? Those are real?" Monica stated, now feeling rather jealous that Grief got something and she didn't, to which Monica read in her mind.

"Oh very much so. They are the servants of Chaos, they are very powerful and useful. We have even been able to seal them in our weaponry. Such as with Grief's new sword." Monica stated.

"So Grief gets some bloody axe and a new sword? That's not fair." She stated.

"Oh but Scylla, were you to serve the Ruinous Powers with your might, the blessings of Chaos would surely fall upon you as well." Monica stated, with a hint of truth in her voice.

"Alright, so how do I start?" Scylla asks.

"Merely slay the foe at this point, and spill their blood in the name of the Dark Gods." Monica stated

"You can lead us, as you have before. This city has burn to ash and it's citizens shall make a fine sacrifice." Monica continued.

"A sacrifice? Wow, that sounds serious. Ah well, I guess whatever will make those annoying jerks who beat me lose would work." She said.

Al stood stone-faced as the creature tried to attack him, not even flinching. Under his umbrella of psionic abilities was precognition and he foresaw that Sitri would successfully grab and restrain the creature and had no reason to be afraid. Khy and Raiah less so; both of them only an instant from unleashing their respective attacks until the creature was restrained. Both had a killer look in their eyes, as though they had seen many such horrors before.

Al adjusted his glasses. "Demonic forces threaten this planet, originating from another plane of existence. I believe you know who I speak of. You are to infiltrate their ranks. Find out where they plan to make their entrance onto Earth, how many there are, their attack strategies and what weaknesses. Whether or not you are rewarded or punished for your performance is your masters' choice."

Al: "Indeed. Though we should take this time to prepare a battle plan. Sitri. You are obviously well versed in the ways of combat. Perhaps a demonstration of what you are capable of is in order."

Al: "I hardly believe fighting here, in the physical realm is the wisest plan of action. If one of us were to seriously injure another it could hamper us in the coming battle. However, I possess a powerful psychic ability, one which I have used for this exact purpose before; one that I can use to link our minds. In it we will enter a different realm, a reality between thoughts and dreams and physical matter. Your equipment or skills will not be impacted in any manner, but there, you can duel my apprentices without risk of anyone injuring one another... or I could dream up some previously slain enemies... if that is what you desire.

This is all with your consent of course. I will need you to open your mind to Ateria for this to work."

"If Such Creatures Are From My Realm, I Have Fought Many Deamonic Eneties, And Fighting Such Oppoents May Give Us A Leg Up On What We May Fight." Sitri Suggests

Sitri would see the world around him dissolve away as he entered the dreamlike realm. He was now in what looked to be a large arena. The ground was made of a fine black sand with sparse boulders of obsidian and amethyst spires protruding from the ground. The coliseum itself was also constructed of this black glassy stone; parts of which had broken away and were left floating in the sky. The sky was full of dancing hazy purples, reds and blues, like a combination of a stellar nebula and an aura with stars twinkling in and out of existence.

Alduir spoke. But he wasn't standing next to them anymore. His voice seemed to come from everywhere at once. Khy and Raiah had remained almost precisely where they had been relative to Sitri:

"There we are. I'll start things off easy."

A low moaning came from all edges of the arena. From the gates in the walls came a horde of charging corpses, numbering at least a couple hundred. Little more that skeletons with a thin layer of immolated skin and glowing violet eyes. Some had pieces of armor, helmets, shoulderplates, boots, but seldom a complete set and the warriors all carried jagged axes, maces, swords and spears. They began to charge, letting out war cries of ferocious terror and would be on the three within about 15 seconds.

As Sitri Sees The Undead Begins To Charge, He Immediately Grabs His Side, A Bolt Pistol, As He Began To Fire A Few Rounds Off Shots Before They Reached Him, As The Undead Where Hit, They Would Explode In An Ugly Display Of Gore And Blood. He Was Able To Kill At Least 20 Before They Reached Him,

Once They Where 3 Seconds Away From Him, He Drew Back His Crozius, A Large Mace That Displays Some Religious Symbols As The Head Of The Mace, Once They Get Within His Reach, He Would Swing Upwards, As The Mace Made Contact With The Creatures, A Spark Of Light Appeared And A Noise Akin To An Explosion, Then The Undead Hit Where Sent Flying With Limbs Flying As Well.

(You can jump in and attack us if thats what you're planning to do. Alduir will have to snap everyone out of the dream state just as they've started fighting.)

"Yes, now you must be healed. We need you to fight them once more, however this time we have some surprises for the humans. " Monica stated.

"Okay, well got any medics around?" Scylla asked.

"Seek sister Nile, she can heal with the blessings of the Plaguefather." Monica stated.

"Who?" Scylla asked

"Nurgle, I shall summon her for you" Monica replied as she sent a telepathic message to Festor.

"I havvvvvvvvvvve tooooooo gooooo." Festor stated as she slowly trudged off towards Monica and Scylla's position.

Last edited:
Still in the dream state, and unaware of the impending attack the three engaged.

Raiah: "Thin e'm out and I'll knock the rest down."

Khy nodded. With a single leap he was atop one of the shorter crystal spires, balancing delicately on one foot he began to fire arrows down onto the horde, each arrow landing perfectly between the eyes of its intended target. He saw a couple of warriors duck behind cover to avoid his fire, readying their own bows to fire back. However giving them no quarter he fired just to the right of the rock, and the arrows traveled straight before turning ninety degrees in the last few meters, and hitting the enemies behind cover.

Raiah fought, slowly being backed up next to Sitri as the horde closed in. Throwing out her hammer in wide sweeping strikes she managed to knock over large numbers of them before they could get into melee range. Though eventually a spearman managed to close the gap. She ducked under the strike, managing to uppercut the warrior with her hammer and sending his weapon spinning and straight upwards. She studied the spear for a moment attempting to judge its spin and positioning and the arrangement of enemies approaching her.

"Anyone hungry-"

She hit the back end of the spear with her hammer and precisely the right moment, sending it flying at a supersonic velocity it impaled a dozen of the warriors before sticking into a rock.

" 'Cause I just made a Kebab."

Sitri Continue To Drive Himself Deeper Into The Hoard, His Power Armor Defecting Any Blades Or Arrows That Would Hit Him, While He Made Powerful Two-Handed Swings Sending Several Warriors Flying With Each Swing Of His Mighty Weapon. He Begins To Taunt The Warriors Saying "IS THIS ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER, PATHETIC CREATURES!?"

As the horde began to thin, a new warrior approached, seemingly the leader or general of this army. Similar in size and physique to Sitri. He carried a large staff in one hand and wore full obsidian black armor adorned in horns and spikes, but his face was rotten and shriveled like his warriors.

He carried a large scepter; the tip of which was embroiled energy. As Sitri was by far causing the most damage, he focused on him first, casting a stream of magical lightning in his direction. Violet in color, but black at the core of the bolt which should have been white the lightning would do little in the way of physical harm, but instead cause the most agonizing physical pain one could imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back