• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Jared's battle Arena for fun.

What should be a threat to unite everyone?

• Total voters
"I'll make those jerks pay." She said as she began limping outwards towards the city limits to where she would find a wide open field.

After several minutes of agonizing and slowly stomping due to wounds, she finally made it outside of the city towards a nearby rural farm. Eventually, her strength slowly came back to her and she would be able to properly stabilize her massive body as she slowly stomped towards an open clearing. Once she did she pressed on her belt and suddenly a large holographic console would appear for her to type on. She took several moments typing on such a projection, mostly signaling for assistance and reinforcements.

Soon small portals would open nearby her, comparably tiny fissures between the fabric of reality that would link one world to the next. However, stepping out from these portals were not just soldiers she had known, something was odd about them. Something very perpendicular. They looked like they were in some sort of bizarre like cosplay get up, with spikes and various oddities about them. At this point, Scylla was dumbfounded, she didn't know why they had their armor battered, were wearing spikes, or were glowing. However, she tried to speak with them.

"I called you guys for help, I'm wounded but this town here is really filled with um, rodents! Yeah, it's filled with the enemy and we need to still take it. Well, I need to see a medic but you guys can do that, right?" She asked them as she looked down.

"Hope and change" one of them replied.

"What?" The titaness said as she leaned down and looked at them. They were her soldiers, but something defiantly were fishy about them.

The hatch in the chest opened and Raiah jumped out, disconnecting herself from the machine it froze in place. She jumped onto a hand, then onto a knee, then slid down the outstretched arm onto the pinky finger and off the end, grinding like skateboarder; metal on metal; her metal legs. She was a mere five feet to Sitri but seemed to pay the height difference no mind.

"Alright." She said in a hushed tone. "I'm a woman of my word. You're looking for a town called red river, few states over. Take the dirt road on the west side of town up the mountain bout halfway. Theres an old beat up barn; that's my super secret workshop. I could give you a lift. Course the passenger cabin is booked so you'd have to fly economy class."

She beat her mechanical knuckle on the oversized hand. It turned over, palm up such that Sitri could step on.

"By the way, sweet power armor. This stuff looks legit. You make it yourself?" She said examining it for a moment waiting for Sitri to respond.

Info on Raiah can be found here Jade's Character Dump

"Thank You, But I Have Not Made It, Power Armor Is Standard Issue For The Legio Asartes, But I Have Made Modifications Through Out The 10 Millennia I've Had It." He Says As He Steps On The Hand And Continues "This Is No Standard Issue Imperial Titan, Did You Build This?" He Asks.

"Yep. Had some help from friends sourcing the materials and the like. But its my own design."

She climbed inside the hatch and sealed it. Once inside Sitri could hear her messing around with some controls for a second. He heard something spark.

"Hangon I think I can-"

Sitri would feel a slight tug on his feet for a moment.

"There. Magnetized you."

She proceeded to take off once more careful as to ensure Sitri wasn't at risk of falling. She would begin a modest suborbital flight to return her to her hometown.

(gtg can continue this later.)

Soon Scylla would watch as more tiny, yet casually used portals would open up and soldiers would come out. However, more oddities began to happen. Normal Moebian Order soldiers were replaced with something out of a horror freak show. While they were indeed her soldiers, they all appeared to be dressed in various tattered costumes, covered in markings, having spikes or human skulls, and she would notice some of them drenched in blood, some of them looked very sickly and wounded, some of them looked like they were straight out of some horror festival, and then even some soldiers with various mutations.

Also, as they came forth from the portals, she started to feel really uneasy, anxious, and nervous. Was the heat getting to her or did she tire herself? Who could say? She waited and looked around, until a female chocolate fured feline in battle armor, one she knew very well stepped forth from the portal. It was her close friend and underling, Monica. However, Monica looked different as she was carrying a serpentine like golden staff. She apparently changed her dark hair color to some sort of light violet and she too had on spiky armor, and it was even broken to reveal one of her breasts!

"Hey Monica, glad you could uh- What's with your hair? Your armor, the staff, and your um, chest?" Scylla said as she looked down.

"Scylla, glad to see you. We have much to discuss."Monica simply replied to her, deflecting the questions as she walked over to her.

Attachments

• Monica the Cat 2018 For Gimp.png
    Monica the Cat 2018 For Gimp.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reenetering the atmosphere further inland, Raiah continued to carry Sitri. As they began to pass through the clouds she turned to him.

Raiah: "Bing Boong! We are beginning our descent into Red River. At this time please turn off all electronic devices and ensure your seatbacks and tray tables are in their upright and locked positions. We will be landing shortly."

Passing through an overcast cloud deck and firing retro thrusters the mecha dropped into a farm field... or it was at some point in the past. It was now overgrown with grass, weeds and shrubs. In places the dirt had been turned up and there were burn marks on the ground, clearly the machine had been treading around here quite a bit and preformed many a takeoff and landing. She lowered Sitri to the ground, demagnetizing the machine's hand so that he could step off.

"I'll be around front in a sec. Hangon." She said turning to a large, abandoned looking red wooden barn with a boarded up front door.

The roof of the barn folded open like origami. It was difficult to see but the inside looked to be plated with scrap metal and the folding action seemed to occur by way of a motorized winch. Raiah walked the machine carefully over, so that it stood up inside the barn. It then seemed to slowly lower down, and the roof closed once more. A few moments later humming came from a small outbuilding next to the barn, and Raiah herself stepped out the door, holding a soda.

"Repair is underway. So what's this about some big threat?"

Sitri The Enlightened Sitri The Enlightened

"First, I Have A Few Questions, What Is The Name Of This Planet, What Was That Ceature You Fought, And Is This Planet Connected With The Wider Imperium?" He Asks.

Last edited:
Raiah: "Oooh... Uhh..." She counted off on her fingers as she tried to answer.

"Well the planet's name is earth.

I dunno what that thing was back in the city. I've fought like werewolves and stuff, and giant monsters. I think it was some combination of both. So many weird and unexplainable things crop up around here and it's me and my friends take them down.

And I don't know what an 'Imperium' is... so no. This planet isn't connected with it."

Sitri: “That’s Good, I Assume So, But I Wished To Ask Anyway, Such Creatures Are Common Here, Well For Our Sakes I Hope The Imperium Never Finds This Place, But Are Machines Similar To Your Titan Common Here?”
He Begins To Take His Helmet Off For The Moment Revealing An Extremely Chiseled, Abnormally Pale Man Without Hair, His Eyes Had No Pupils, With Text Etched Into His Skin.

Katashi poofed into the area the large force of unknown soldiers were, unexpectedly in an open spot surrounded by lots of them. He looked around at the otherworldly beings, who had weapons raised, and katashi put his hands up.

"Woah, woah, woah, I'm not here to cause trouble. I unexpectedly warped here by mistake."

Interacting with - Jaredthefox92 Jaredthefox92 (Huge Chaos Army.)

Raiah: "Far as I know, I'm the only one with a giant robot. But seems like every other week theres new magic or another giant monster attacking somewhere.

Are you... some kind of alien... or space man?"

(gtg can continue this later)

(Alright)
Sitri: “I Am Both Human And Not Human, Simply Put, I’m A Generically Enhanced Super Human, Designed By The Imperium To Destroy It’s Enemies, My Legion Rebelled, Because The Imperium Would Lead To The Destruction Of Mankind, Now I Fight Against Them In The Long War.”

The soldiers would surround Katashi, yet they looked very much maddened, at least the lower ranking ones and not very up to diplomacy that much. However, soon another person would come out of the portal. Some sort of small skunk like female would emerge from the portal. While she clearly looked anthro like the others, she was rather grotesque in her appearance as well. She has a long, bone like horn protruding from her head. One of her ears looked bitten off and torn up. Her normal skunk like tail looked very much alive and it appeared to move about. There was even tentacles emerging from her backside. This, combined with the gross and putrid trail of slime as she walked barefoot would make her even more unsavory and bizarre. She moved towards Katashi with a sort of staff in hand. As she did so the soldiers lowered their weaponry and stepped back to see her arrival.
Festor 2018.png

"Hiiiiiiiii. I- ammmmmmmmmm Fessssssssstorrrrrr" The skunk, creature said to Katashi.

Meanwhile, this was about several meters from the portal where Monica and Scylla's soldiers exited. Scylla had asked Monica to explain her new bizarre look, yet Monica appeared to only deflect the question as she began to levitate up to Scylla's massive face. Now, Scylla was used to this, after all Monica was Scylla's trusted psychic on missions, so her rising up to Scylla wasn't all that bizarre. However, when Scylla laid her massive green eyes upon Monica's she would feel some sort of bizarre mixture of allure, and yet a sinister force.

"What's going on Monica? Why are you all um, different?" Scylla asked.

"We've found power, Scylla. Power that you couldn't imagine. Power to crush our enemies, and to take over the multiverse." Monica replied.

"Power? What kind of power? I mean we already have enough powers between you and me." Scylla asked.

"Not that kind of power, Moebius is now changed, we serve new masters now." Monica stated.

"Wait, did you betray Grief?!?" Scylla exclaimed in a booming voice, yet Monica apparently didn't cover her ears.

"No Scylla, he is the Champion now." She replied.

"Champion? Of what?" Scylla said now rather confused.

"Grief serves the Blood God. With the Lord of Skull's might, he now will bring victory to our world. Chaos has spread on Moebius, Scylla. It will make us stronger than ever, you could also wield this power as well." She said while pointing her staff at Scylla's massive nose.

"Gods? I thought those weren't real? Did Moebius take something out of those pointy human buildings?" She asked.

"No, I can assure you. The Ruinous Powers are quite real. They are also far more powerful than both of us combined, even more powerful than your brother. Join us Scylla, this power can be yours as well. Embrace Chaos, you could even get eternal youth." Monica said as Scylla would begin to hear whispers in the back of her mind and she would begin to feel very anxious and unnerved.

Last edited:
"Welcome to earth I guess? My name is Katashi. I'm the strongest Ice demon here. Can I ask what brings you to this part of the world?"

Interacting with: Jaredthefox92 Jaredthefox92 (Festor)

-Unknown girl from earlier's house-

The device had an image soon pop up, showing a black cyclopian robot head, with a glowing eye.

"It seems that the Army had returned. Alright, I should get ready."

The girl ran to a book case, pulled a book, and the case moved, revealing a stair case. She ran down stairs into her secret base. There, lots of weapons and a suit of mechanical armor were in there.

"Alright," She pulled her hair up before tieing it into a short ponytail with a blue ribbon. "Saber Wing, Activate." She brought her phone up, before it glowed and resonated with the armor.

"Weeeeeeeeee coooooommmmmmme forrrrrrrr Chaaaaaaaaaoooooooosssssssss." Festor replied, seemingly in cheerful in knowing she's speaking to an ice demon.

Katashi would chuckle. "Well if you're looking to cause Chaos, I'm not going to stop you. I myself hate this planet, and any dogooder that would try and oppose my might. Why don't we join forces? You have an army, I have powers over the most unforgiving element in existence. I could be of use in case the robot from earlier tried to get in your way."

Raiah: "Your own army rebelled and now you've got to fight against them...? That's some heavy stuff, dude. Never thought a nice guy like you could walk around with baggage like that. Five stars.

Can't wait for you to see my friends... Oh... here they come now."

A VW bus with gold wheel rims and a purple sparkling paint job with tinted windows pulled up onto the property. A man stepped out from the drivers side. At seven feet tall he was nearly the height of Sitri, and beneath his white undershit and purple sweatervest his musculature was evident. A long lit cigarette hung between his lips and his eyes were covered by golden rimmed glasses with purple lenses, obscuring his eyes.

He approached Sitri and removed the cigarette from his mouth.

"I'm Alduir. Raiah's... mentor." He spoke. His voice was deep, and slightly raspy from smoking. "Of course you can call me Al."

He gestured to the teenage boy getting out from the passenger side. "This is Khy. He's also a part of our group."

"When I felt your presence returning along with her I knew there was good reason for it. You see..." He took a long drag from his cigarette. "I possess the chakra spirit of the third eye, granting me immense psionic and oneiromantic abilities. Or in the words of your world, I am a very powerful psyker.

I have also felt the threat of which he has yet to tell you of, Raiah. It is not of this world, but from another; a dimension shifted across a higher axis than mortal minds can comprehend. It is why we have come to help."

As Raiah Finishes Her First Statement, Sitri Says "It Is No Matter, They Mean Nothing To Me Anymore."

After Sitri Hears Their Introduction, And Makes His Own "It Is A Pleasure To Meet You, I Am Sitri The Enlightened, Apostle Of The 17th Legio Astartes."

After They Finish Sitri Asks "Do You Know What This Threat Is?"

"Youuuuuuuu joiiiin Chaaaaaaaaoooooossssss, yesssssssssss? Gooooooooooood. Serrrrrrrrve Paaaaaaaapaaaaaaa Nurrrrrrrrrrrgllllllllle..." Festor said as she could be seen cracking an oddly cheerful smile, all while looking like she's been stuck in bed for several months with a severe illness.

"Then it seems we have an alliance. If it isn't an issue, let me be the front of the force. I myself have killed several powerful warriors in the past, and I will ensure that we are victorious in this conquest."

(Alright, just don't complain when I start handing out mutations, marks, and crazy stuff happens to your character. There are plenty of daemons in Chaos. Then again, that's the fun. If you want to know more and have suggestions, just PM me.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back