• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Jared's battle Arena for fun.

What should be a threat to unite everyone?

• Total voters
Sitri Was Unable To Avoid The Magical Bolt Because Of The Hoard And Was Hit, But The Reaction Of The Attack Was Strange. Once Hit He Drop To One Knee Using His Weapon To Hold Him Up, He Then Let Out A Yell Of Pain, Which Turned To A Chuckle As He Said "BLESSED AGONY!", His Determination Renewed As He Began To Clear A Path Towards The Undead Magician.

Seeing his attack was invigorating his foe rather than disabling him, the warrior changed. His scepter seemed to fold over itself becoming a greatsword. It was jagged, but symmetrically so, with a pattern giving it an intricate form and cutting energy emanating from the blade, he would lunge for Sitri, attacking him with a speed and ferocity comparable to his own.

Sitri Locked Himself Into Battle As He Began To Make Blows Toward The Undead Leader, And Attempts To Parry Any Made Towards Himself, Receiving The Same From His Opponent. He Was Eventually Able To Defeat The Undead Leader, With A Heavy Swing That Struck The Warriors Head Causing It To Explode Under The Pressure Of The Blow, Despite This Sitri Did Not Walk Away Unscathed, A Few Of The Blows Cut Deep Enough To Draw Blood. He Began To Aid His Companions In Finishing The Hoard.

Last edited:
Upon finishing the general, the last few members of the army were being cleaned up by Khy and Raiah.

Al: "Not bad, not bad at all. You're all very capable of defeating armies of less competent enemies. But you're still fighting as individuals. In order to have a chance of winning in a more dangerous confrontation you must start thinking of each other as three parts of the same whole. Four... If I was to be present."

The ground rumbled. A shadow clone of Scylla rose up out of the floor of the arena and began to stomp twoards them.

Raiah: "Figures... he'd go and dream that up."

Khy: "Alright, what's our plan of attack?"

Raiah: "Attack."

She shouted, flying up to her head. She narrowly avoided the hand that reached out to grab and crush her, flying between two of the fingers and running up the arm to the head. She wound up for a swing with her hammer but upon landing it barely had an effect. The giant Scylla shadow swatted at her, an attack she narrowly avoided the direct impact of, taking the sonic boom shockwave that was created and tumbling out of the air, only managing to arrest her fall by virtue of her rockets in the last few meters but landing face first in the sand.

Raiah: "Alright. Bad plan."

Sitri Looks To Khy And Orders "Aim For The Eyes, Blind The Creature, Raiah And I Will Distract The Creature For You.",

Sitri Takes A Position Far From Khy And Begins To Fire At The Creature With His Bolt Pistols, As He Taunts Scylla Saying

"COME NOW, FACE A TURE WARRIOR, OR ARE YOU TO MUCH OF A COWARD TO FACE ME!?"

Raiah: "Got it boss... gonna need a running start to hit her hard enough to count!" She said, sprinting off in the opposite direction.

Khy fired up at her, first aiming to hit her directly in the eyes. However all it took was for her to close them; the skin was too thick for the arrows to pierce very deep. When she opened them again he was able to fire a second volley. These arrows exploded into bright flashes, like flashbangs and blinded her. The Scylla projection grunted and squinted as she shook her head. Her ears twitched and she focused on Sitri, and began attempting to swat at where the taunts were coming from.

Khy lept down from his elevated position. From one wristband came a silver shield constructed of a thousand intricately interwoven metal leaflets unfolding like a flower. He raised it

"Sitri. Hit my shield!" He shouted.

The shield strikes back with a deafeningly loud gonglike noise, perhaps some kind of magical energy refraction converting kinetic energy into sound energy. The giantess reeled back, instinctively covering her vulpine ears. She then switched into attempting to sniff the two out, but she had been stalled for too long.

Raiah had already made her way to the far side of the arena and turned around at the wall and pulled her goggles down, and began sprinting in the other direction, building speed. The booster rockets in her legs and hammer propelled her forward, carrying her into the air. Once she was airborne hidden boosters in the soles of her feet and her left elbow extended causing her to build even more speed. She closed, screaming at the top of her lungs and spinning about several times as she closed the last hundred meters for the swing.

She collided with a deafening crack. Several large teeth went flying from the mouth of the Scylla projection, who's head was forced sideways as though she had taken a hook from a proportionally sized heavyweight boxer. She stumbled back. Khy capitalized this, firing an arrow just beneath her foot a moment before it contacted the ground. An ice slick flowered out beneath her foot like a large snowflake crystalizing on the ground. She slipped and fell over backwards, stunned but not dead.

Sitri Strode Up To The Side Of The Projection's Head, He Then Unloaded The Rest Of His Ammunition Into The Side Of Its Head, Casuaing Damage The Could Be Fatal If It Is Allowed To Continue.

As soon as Festor came over, Monica directed her to preform some 'healing' on her. Which of course was very painful. However, Scylla was quite resilient and even with this unorthodox method of healing, she started to do an oddity. The pain she began to felt, it felt, pleasing to her. While, Scylla was already conditioned to ignore pain, suddenly the mending from the skunk didn't feel as bad to her. Still, it would take several minutes before Festor slowly stated she was mended. At which point Monica pointed towards the town.

"How about some revenge, eh Scylla?" Monica asked.

Alduir ended the dream-state 'simulation' of battle. The four returned to the overgrown farm field.

Alduir: "Your combat and leadership experience shows. That was quite the little stratagem you managed to concoct. I needed to be sure you'd play well with my apprentices."

Raiah: "I'm hungry. Who wants pancakes?"

Khy: "Pancakes for lunch... Again? Really?"

Sitri Response To The Praise With Pride, And Says "I Have Lead In Countless Battles, Wars, And Crusades For My Legion."

He Then Says "Though, I Have Never Heard Of A "Pancake", What Is That?", He Seems Honestly Confused By The Word.

Khy plugged his ears.

"WHAT?" Raiah cried out, falling to her knees in front of Sitri, tears streaming from her eyes. "You mean to tell me that in ten thousand years... you have never once had the pleasure of indulging in the decadent glory of the most sacred and cherished of breakfast foods. We must rectify this travesty Immediately!"

Khy: "Okay... dramatic."

Raiah: "This is serious! This man needs a short stack stat!" She shouted, opening the small shed next to the barn and stepping into the elevator.

Alduir followed her into the elevator. As he walked past Sitri he muttered. "You get used to her."

"Alright, well you guys come behind me. They got a mech to deal with. Hopefully soon we can get artillery support." Scylla said as she slowly stomped back to the city, this time as more portals and soldiers came from the other world.

Sitri Was Even More Confused At Raiah's Reaction To His Statement, But He Grow More Curious Of This Strange Food, Once Sitri Heard What Alduir Said He Responded With,

"I Find Such ........ Humorous Behavior To Be Charming, I Have Spent Little Time With Such Energetic Individuals In The Eye Of Terror."

Last edited:
Raiah: "Ten million?! That's even worse!"

The elevator carried them down. They were in a large workshop area. The walls were stone and reinforced with scrap metal girders. Pretty much everything seemed to be secondhand. Dirty, rusty, and covered in grime. The entire place was lit via industrial bulbs in cages. There was a hammock strung between two girders, a toilet and sink with no privacy provisions and a kitchenette comprised of a mini fridge, microwave and two countertop electric elements. Most the rest seemed to be workbenches, tools and scrap metal, and piles of refuse, old furniture, parts from cars, tvs, boats, and other old appliances.

About the space was comprised of storage for the Mecha. It sat at about waist level with them, three huge chains, like the type seen docking large boats suspended it upright and a stairwell ran down deeper into the complex. Four smaller robots (they seemed similar to Raiah herself though fully robotic. Their limbs seemed to be perfect recreations of her own prosthetics.) were climbing around the hull of the machine repairing damage from the first fight. Two were repairing the optics and two more were welding on the shoulder mounted ordinance launchers.

Raiah: "Welcome to my office." She said, make yourselves comfortable. She turned to a large TV with a cracked screen. She flexed the pinky, index, middle, ring then pinky of her prosthetic limb and the TV turned on.

Khy pinched his nose: "Gods do you ever clean this place." He said, holding up one of Raiah's spare tank tops stained with oil and tomato sauce.

Raiah walked over to the kitchenette, opening the mini fridge cabinets and extracting the needed ingredients to begin preparing pancakes. Alduir lifted the case of a full size fridge sideways and sat on it. Khy, almost instinctively started cleaning up a pile of metal rods on the floor. Raiah turned around to see him doing so.

Raiah: "Don't touch those with your bare hands! Those are Plutonium fuel rods! Highly radioactive! You're gonna be nothing but tumors if you-"

Khy shrieked like a young girl and dropped them, backing away from them into a corner and brushing off his arms.

Raiah: "Just kidding they're only cobalt steel. Don't touch my mess. I like it this way."

Soon Scylla would be seen moving towards the city once more, aparently with her wounds mended. She took several slow steps before she was in range of everyone. Meanwhile, her forces began gathering behind her.

"Well, There Are No Tentacles, Eyes, Or Mouths Growing On The Walls, And No Demons Have Tried To Rip My Guts Out, So Better Than The Eye." Sitri Said With A Level Of Appreciation.

He Then Continued And Said "So, What Are These "Pancakes" You Where Speaking Of?", His Curiosity Seems To Have Peek About This Food.

Khy, taking the "Don't touch my stuff" thing as far as the floor itself, he withdrew his bow staff as a staff and proceeded to balance atop the end of it in a squatting position, scowling at Raiah. She had her mechanical hand holding a beater, which spun about rapidly at the wrist to create the pancake batter.

"Only the most glorious foodstuff ever... except for maybe Sandwiches... or Mac and Cheese... or Pizza..." She continued pouring the batter into the large pan. She then moved to the microwave to warm the syrup while the flapjacks cooked. Within a few more minutes of intensive cooking she had finished, pouring on syrup, butter and a cut-in-half strawberry, she presented the finished plate to Sitri.

Sitri Takes The First Bit, A Slow Smile Begins To Form On His Stoic Face, As He Begins To Scarf The Food Down Quickly As If This Was One Of The Best Meals He Has Ever Had.

Soon The Plate Was Finished And Sitri Said "That ........ Was Quite Good.", His Tone Said That He Was Quite Satisfied.

Alduir: "Well. I am glad you are enjoying her cooking and the... lack of tentacle monsters integrated into our architecture. But it looks as though the threat I predicted has arrived." He stated, gesturing to the TV news which showed the chaos army amassing at the edge of the city. Raiah glanced at it.

"Downtown... there's a travel rune on top of Hexcorp tower." She said running into an alcove where there were several rugs rolled up and began sorting through them for a particular one.

"Any word from your... informant?"

Sitri Says "It Said That The Xenos Beast Wishes To Destroy The City For What Raiah Did To It, But Now It Returns With An Army And A Few Pskyers, He Told Me Nothing More."

And Continues Saying "Shall We Go Then?"

Raiah: "She wants to destroy a city... Attack innocent people..." She grabbed a dusty rug and flapped it to removed the dust. "Because I had to kick her ass for making a mess of the city...? If she wan't revenge she should come get it face-to-face. Or... face to giant-mech-suit-head. Leave innocent people out of it."

Alduir: "It's plainly obvious that she would attack the city again in an effort to lure you out such that she could defeat you with the aide of her army. She expects that to be your downfall. If there are enemy psychics present, you would be susceptible to their manipulations without my support. If they can just target your mind, all the armor and protections your machine provides are rendered useless."

Raiah: "I know that. That's why you three are my ace in the hole."

Alduir: "Then we all know what we have to do."

Raiah flattened out the rug. It looked to be an intricate indigo and gold oriental rug with some kind of rune embroidered into it with silver thread.

Raiah: "Take the tesseract to Hexcorp tower. I'll be right behind you just as soon as I get the looking glass on my titan fixed."

Alduir and Khy got into the center of the rug.

Khy: "Sitri. Alright. Hope your power armor doesn't make you too big to fit through the tesseract. Hold onto your lunch... using this thing always scares the willies out of me."

"Hey! Jerkbags!" Scylla said as she took up position on a nearby hill overlooking the city as she looked down at it and lifted up her fist.

"You expected me to call it quits?" She yelled out to them.

"Never change, Scylla." Monica muttered as she levitated to atop of Scylla's shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back