• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Jared's battle Arena for fun.

What should be a threat to unite everyone?

• Total voters
Ah, Well I'm The Dark Apostle Sitri, As Before, I'm Basically The Guy Who Goes And Knocks On Your Door And Asks You "Do You Have Some Time To Hear About God?" But, I'm An 8ft. Tall Super Soldier Captain, With A Giant Mace Who Can Summon Demons And Know Various Demonic Rituals, And I'm Basically A 10 Million Year Old Mad Man, Here Is An Image For Example559979

That Would Work For A Dark Apostle, They Tend To Start A Great Amount Of Cult If They Can Stay Hidden, And They Tend To Be Able To Convince Large Groups Of People To Worship The Dark Gods. (That Is A Dark Apostle.)

If they can work with unorthadox cultists that is, (Mobians), still Chaos is Chaos. They work with Beastmen and these guys are smarter than Beastmen.

Eh no, they're Undivided. *cough*I even made a minor Chaos deity for them as well. *cough*

But no, they're mostly the usual assortment of Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch, fence sitters,and Slaanesh.

If need be, I can start an after post here. Maybe we should rewind Scyllas encountering of the mech or should we perhaps said she fled?

Maybe she was hit in the side of the stomach or some wound that would make it hard to move, but not neccissarily make her unable to function for the rest of the story?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back