• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Jared's battle Arena for fun.

What should be a threat to unite everyone?

• Total voters
Jaredthefox92 Jaredthefox92 Well, what I meant was I was allied with the defenders, maybe Sitri was sent a vision and he believes it was from the Dark Gods and it told him to aid in defending the planet, honest the dark gods could just be fucking with him, as they tend to do, they seem to have a love for putting there forces against each other, not only that The Word Bearers tend to dislike followers of Slannesh for there decadence and there devotion to one god, particularly the Emperor's Children, but If you would prefer I'd ally with the chaos forces that would be fine as well.

I would wish that a Chaos player plays on the side of Chaos, unless you're a Night Lord or an Alfa Legionnaire. XD

Besides, I know this sounds crazy, but I have a convoluted crossover that can make this all workout.

I have a scifi faction that could play the villains if you all so desire. They've got tanks, mechs, different aliens, power armor, spaceships, giant mechanical drill worms that build armies of robots, you get the idea.

(Eh, I was thinking Chaos. I mean, I'm also a Warhammer fan so it would be interesting. Plus, Chaos can pretty much ruin anyone's day and strike at any time.)

You me and Jared all voted for the warhammer chaos bois. So its safe to say thats probably where we're going. I personally like them because it could lend to a longer campaign not just one big monster that some of my characters might not really be able to do much interesting with.

I have a basic grasp of the lore but I would by no means be prepared to roleplay their forces. I know warhammer is overpowered and ridiculous combination of scifi and fantasy but thats what makes it fun. And I know the forces of chaos are from some dude called Horus who was one of the Emperor's primarchs created from his dna but he was corrupted by chaos gods who thrive on war and well... chaos. Blood for the blood god and skulls for the skull throne and thats about the extent of my understanding of it.

Actually There Are 9 Chaos Corrupted Primarches, Horus Was Just The One Who Looked Like He Started It, But If You Look Into It It's All The Emperors Fault For Doing Stupid Shit That Caused His Sons To Go Crazy, Also Horus Is Dead, His First Captain Took His Place, Abaddon The Despoiler, Or Failbaddon The Armless, The Only Chaos Lord Who Look Mildly Intimidating In A Dark Room, And Can Only Kill Off Two Bit Side Characters, And Has Just Got Past The First Bump On His Objective Of Destroying The Imperium After 10 Million Years!

Actually There Are 9 Chaos Corrupted Primarches, Horus Was Just The One Who Looked Like He Started It, But If You Look Into It It's All The Emperors Fault For Doing Stupid Shit That Caused His Sons To Go Crazy, Also Horus Is Dead, His First Captain Took His Place, Abaddon The Despoiler, Or Failbaddon The Armless, The Only Chaos Lord Who Look Mildly Intimidating In A Dark Room, And Can Only Kill Off Two Bit Side Characters, And Has Just Got Past The First Bump On His Objective Of Destroying The Imperium After 10 Million Years!

Warhammer lore is complicated ok?

Yes, I Know It Gets Stupid How Complicated Things Can Get, Sorry If It Came Off As Me Trying To Badger You, That Was Not My Intent, Also, What Character Are You Playing For This?

Yes, I Know It Gets Stupid How Complicated Things Can Get, Sorry If It Came Off As Me Trying To Badger You, That Was Not My Intent, Also, What Character Are You Playing For This?

No I was kind of joking around myself. I knew you (probably having a warhammer themed PFP and character) knew a lot more than me. And I know what its like to be in a position when you know loads about an IP that someone else doesn't. You're cool.

I'm bringing two of Raiah's friends along, if we do things thing. One of them is the boi in my pfp and another is the team's leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back