• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Jared's battle Arena for fun.

What should be a threat to unite everyone?

• Total voters
(Ah, like a gundam. Anyways, it would "blind" her sensor unit then.)

"I'm not finished with you yet!" She let out as she slowly stood up, then she stomped up to a nearby apartment building and grabbed it before literally yanking it out of it's foundations with a tremendous amount of strength to turn it into a makeshift projectile.

"I can do melee too! Don't you dare underestimate me! Hggggghhhhhh yaaaaah!" She threatened as the giant vixen then literally chucked an entire apartment building up at her near the tower with unbelievable force.

"Dammit where's that auxil-"

The apartment collided with her while she was blinded, sending her tumbling out of the sky into the street below, and dropping the hammer in the process. On her way down she fell atop a shorter tower which collapsed beneath the weight of the machine, floor after floor gave way until she reached ground level. She was blind, but the rising plume of smoke and dust from the blast would have blinded her opponent too. Nothing else critical seemed to be damaged, however. She threw a few switches, as the main visual feed had gone offline, switching over to active sonar. The computer, advanced for the general level of technology, interpreted the sonar and showed it to her as a black and white outline of the surroundings. She lay in waiting, playing dead and waiting for her opponent to make another move.

"Nanananananana Batman!" She hummed to herself inside the cockpit of the machine, not allowing her voice to be heard outside.

Scylla began to cough, her gigantic lungs inhaled much more dust and debris that would be healthy for someone. However, her monster internal immune system basically negated this and thus she just had a bit of a coughing fit while everything became clouded around her. What Raiah more than likely wouldn't have counted on, was that Scylla anticipated that this would be used for ambush. After all, it was about the same conditions as a smoke grenade going off. Sadly, her massive vulpine nose was clogged up with dust so her super sized sniffer was snuffed from use. That however, didn't account for her gigantic fox ears which twitched around and constantly would help her listen out for the mecha. Meanwhile, Scylla devised that she would lay a trap for this ambush.

Her visual sight was blurred, but she thought that if she hid it wouldn't be much use. However, she could set a trap to be set off. At this point however, where she wanted to plant it was insufficent. She thought, perhaps a tactical retreat to feign letting her foe think that she had won would be in order as soon Scylla began to dash and turn the other direction while seemingly trying to 'escape'.

Raiah pulled her machine upright. She hadn't realized the magnitude of the dust cloud that settled outside, but she could spot her foe via sonar easily, hunched over, and apparently wounded, trying to flee. The fidelity of the visual was not the highest. In fact she was a bit confused about what exactly had just happened. She located the hammer, pulling it to her. The thrusters strained as it was buried under a few meters of twisted brick and steel, but it eventually broke free as she righted herself.

Seeing her opponent run, she knew she could not keep up on the ground. Once the hammer had returned to her control she began to lift off again, firing her own boosters and those of the hammer in unison to gain altitude. There was a chance, if she could get her out of the city that she could end this fight.

Scylla kept dashing while storming thunderously through the street. Apparently she wasn't even breaking a sweat as she appeared very athletic for a being her size. Then again, it would perhaps become apparent that she'd had been conditioned somehow from her movements. As she moved however, she had two things to look out for as she dashed through the streets all the while making maneuvers and avoiding tight spaces and alleyways as she began to follow powerlines. First of course, was the obvious, Raiah wasn't going to let her get away and Scylla knew most mechas these days had some form of rocket pack on them. Thus she had to keep mobile while luring her prey, all the while not getting caught and cornered. Second however, she needed to find a power plant. More preferably, one that she could somehow get Raiah to get trapped in. While Scylla didn't know much about electric engineering, she figured several thousand watts of voltage would be more than enough to fry Raiah's machine.

Raiah followed her for several minutes, until they reached the edge of downtown, where the taller buildings gave way to tenements, warehouses and the like. She clasped the top of one of the outlying skyscrapers and opened the hatch momentarily.

"Where are you going...?" She asked herself.

She followed her opponent's heading movement, saw her glance at the power poles, and saw on the horizon and saw the concrete cooling towers of the power plant on the horizon, and closed the hatch, after poking her head out for a moment. Recognizing the dangerous territory she was getting into she crawled back into place and, with a few seconds of effort, threw a large breaker switch. This would disconnect the outer hull from the internal systems. She couldn't charge the armor plates while it was off, or generate her own electric aura, but it could prevent an outside current from damaging her systems; especially one as powerful as that generated by an entire power plant. If she came into contact with a live wire, or even completed a circuit, the current would conduct through the outside armor harmlessly to the ground. (Like how you're safe from lightning in a car or farday cage) She placed the hammer back into its spot on the back of the machine, the handle folding away and it becoming a jet pack once more. She took off, aiming to land on an open highway between her foe and the power plant.

(Using my Ice demon character)

Katashi was looking at the battle below within the city. "Perhaps I should end this squabble myself". He said, as he lept down, ice platforms materializing as he began running across them towards the mecha, obviously a bigger threat, and created a hand Gun before shooting it at the machine, the coldness of Absolute Zero and impact of an avalanche leaving the barrel.

Caught off guard by the arrival of a new opponent, the shot impacted her leg encasing it in ice and disrupting the flight pattern. Where she had intended for a tidy landing on the freeway she instead careened into the high voltage lines running alongside it. The power lines snapped, throwing off sparks and charging the hull plates. Fortunately her earlier preparations prevented any damage save for some cosmetic scorch marks and armor damage from the crash landing.

She got up, clasping hold of four power lines, liberated from their tower, and cracking them like whips, electric arcs dancing around the exposed wires. She turned to the new combatant who arrived.

"Oh great who are you supposed to be? Please don't tell me you're here to make me 'chill out'..."

As she taunted her opponent she switched the thermal scans, noticing the purple and pink that surrounding him, indicating extreme cold. She recognized some type of cryomancy. Not dangerous unless the ice worked its way past the armor. But the raw power that shot had impacted with indicated her new foe was not to be taken lightly.

"I guess you are someone who thinks she is funny.... Very well then," He put a hand over his eye and moved it swiftly up, the hair above flew up and stayed like that, as his eyes now glowed red. "I'll change your laughter to fear in an instant." The Ice around him collected together, creating a large spike that was the hurled at high speed towards the robot, the force like before was similar to an avalanche.

"Oooh! Glowing red eyes. How original..."

She released the hammer from her back, operating it with its maneuvering thrusters as it catapulted up over her head, the handle reextending, and smashed the ice spike out of the air without her ever laying a hand on her own primary weapon. Meanwhile she still held the sparking power lines like whips. The torso of the Mecha spun around 360 degrees to gain some velocity as she aimed a pair of whips, one high and one low in the direction of Scylla.

(Also, everyone note that I'm coming back from a big college midterm today on campus, so I need a moment to get back into a RP mood. )

(Btw Einzbern, Scylla is actually bigger than the mecha. The mech is 25 meters, she currently is a whopping 60 meters. The mech seems to have more tricks up her pilot's sleeve, but Scylla is technically a 'bigger' threat. )

"Huh?" Scylla said as she heard the chatter behind her and then slowly turned around to see the comparably tiny newcomer.

"Is this city filled with freaks? Oh right, I'm here." She said to herself as soon she would watch the clash between the two before noticing that the mecha had taken some of the powerlines and formed a makeshift whip.

"I really hate robots." she let out as she began to leap backwards with her strong legs to evade the whip before landing a few meters away making the ground shook with her massive boots and self landing down.

( XD That would be interesting.)
Sitri has seen many, many things, from daemons to strange Xenos species, but he has seen little quite like this, a gigantic Xenos creature and titan engaged in battle with a daemon joining the fray, he is standing a fair distance away, but this makes him curious, he begins to make his way forward watching the battle at a safe distance.

(Sadly, I cannot show Slaanesh Scylla in this, because in that form she is um. Well let's just say she takes the whole mature thing of Slaanesh quite well. Her brother was also a Khorne Champion.)

(We may have to wait on their posts. I've been busy with college and this story has exploded with activity. I'm quite suprised to be honest.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back