• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I've got a few (semi) original plots!!! Fantasy and modern!

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!! I go by Willow here!! I'm a psyc student in college and have been roleplaying for... god knows how long. I'm EST, about to start night shift!

I'm currently striving to write longer posts and would prefer at least two paragraphs, hopefully more!! I try to be fairly active, but if I have other stuff pop up I try to let my partners know asap! I was thinking I needed a bit of a break from the canon x oc's rps, so I've got some original plots here!

In terms of romance, I am more than happy to double with whatever kind of pairing you might want! Personally, I prefer playing f in fxm, though! These plots can be edited as needed! They're just ideas, really

(**Craving!!**)Schools out and characters A and B are ready for their summer camp. The siblings are fairly polar opposites, although they... Mostly get along. While waiting for their bus, character A realizes that they dropped something fairly important to them and runs off to get it. B follows and they find the object being stolen by a tiny bird-like animal. It disappears through a mirror, which A quickly follows. B, not wanting to leave their sibling behind, follows.
They're thrown into a fantasy world that seemingly had it all - magic, gryphons, similar technology, fairies that want to eat them... And quickly realize they don't have a good way back home. Through some shenanigans, they run into character C who helps find them a place to stay. Despite the similar humanoid appearance to the mages of this fantasy world, the siblings lack the biological parts to cast magic of their own, or at least not naturally like the people of this world can. Most mages select a type of magic to study in school and eventually join whatever track they prefer most. Unless a mage is in direct service to the ruler, the rest of their magic is sealed and they can only cast spells from their chosen track. Things aren't exactly as they seem, as the siblings start running into the forces of the current ruler of the land and despite public opinion it doesn't seem to be anything good.
(Maybe a bit inspired by the Owl House lol)

Muse a was born with/experimented on and has had powers since birth. They find an experimental lab. Unfortunately they can only help muse b escape, who has no idea how to control their powers and isn't exactly the most calm about their current situation

muse a has been doing their best to survive in a post apocalyptic world. They were originally with a group, but came to a situation where it was best to part ways. They fell a bit sick and had to do some trading with some fairly shady individuals. Now, they're saying that muse a still owes them and muse a isn't planning on sticking around for them to be extorted. On their last supply run, they run into muse b who is alone and has somehow attracted a massive group of zombies. Against their better judgement, muse a saves them before they head back to their little makeshift home. muse b complains about being left behind by their friends and as muse a makes their way back to gather their things, they both realize that muse b is from the group extorting muse a, who had actually been on their way to demand their money from a.

muse a works as a florist in a cute little shop where muse b always buys flowers and bouquets. muse a thinks it’s lovely they are buying flowers for their significant other, but must b only comes to see muse a, their daily ray of sunshine.

muse a was in a car wreck and was mostly ok. somehow, it seems they have forgotten muse b entirely, their fiance. the relationship is awkward as without muse a's memory they find it hard to jump into a relationship with this person who seems like a stranger to them.

muse a and muse b were in this penpal program during their elementary school years but they were from different schools so they never crossed paths before. this turns into a years old friendship of weekly letter exchanges! muse a is convinced they are in love and is on a mission to figure out the identity but what they don’t know is fate had played a hand in their story way earlier than muse a could imagine...muse b lives right across the hall in the same apartment complex and has been for the past few years but they hate each other. just petty rivalry that stems from sexual tension obv !! then one night muse a is locked out of their apartment is muse b offers a place to chill while the landlord comes and that’s when muse a finds the stack of letters and freaks out !! how could this “jerk” be the person muse a has been in love with all these years?? suddenly muse a doesn’t know what to do ... confess ?? But they hate each other !!??

Hey! I'd be interested in the apocalypse plot, the last fantasy one!

Wait the pen pal one could be really fun! I have a character who fits perfectly for a ‘enemies to lovers’ type beat. Except they’re dummies and actually like each other

finally messaged both of you, so sorry for the delay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back