• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's summer break, it's time for something c o o l

_Jinx_

Knight of the Thimble
I don't know about you, but I LOVE those stories where there's a group of friends that's on break and they go somewhere and there are all sorts of wacky goings-on such as, but not limited to: water fights, campfires, good-old friendly arguments, meetings of cute summer flings, d r a m a, so on so forth.
I would like to do something like this because let's be honest here, it'll never happen to me in real life. If you're interested in this kind of thing, message me so we can chat up a plot and whatnot. There's GOTTA be someone out there who loves this kind of stuff as much as I do.
I'm really into plotting and chatting with my rp partners, so if you do too we should get along just fine! I'm almost always online and I'll probably let you know if I won't be on for a while- I would appreciate it if you would too because it's kinda frustrating when rp partners just kinda... yeet.
I also do descriptive roleplay, but my reply lengths do vary depending on what's going on exactly. Yeah.
Also, if there's going to be romance (which, I mean, come on, there's gotta be. It's so fun), I prefer MxF. Like, between our two characters, that doesn't have to be true for the rest of the friend group.
OH BEFORE I FORGET- I mean, it should be self-explanatory, but you gotta be okay with playing more than one character for this!!!
I think that's all. As I said, feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE those stories where there's a group of friends that's on break and they go somewhere and there are all sorts of wacky goings-on such as, but not limited to: water fights, campfires, good-old friendly arguments, meetings of cute summer flings, d r a m a, so on so forth.
I would like to do something like this because let's be honest here, it'll never happen to me in real life. If you're interested in this kind of thing, message me so we can chat up a plot and whatnot. There's GOTTA be someone out there who loves this kind of stuff as much as I do.
I'm really into plotting and chatting with my rp partners, so if you do too we should get along just fine! I'm almost always online and I'll probably let you know if I won't be on for a while- I would appreciate it if you would too because it's kinda frustrating when rp partners just kinda... yeet.
I also do descriptive roleplay, but my reply lengths do vary depending on what's going on exactly. Yeah.
Also, if there's going to be romance (which, I mean, come on, there's gotta be. It's so fun), I prefer MxF. Like, between our two characters, that doesn't have to be true for the rest of the friend group.
OH BEFORE I FORGET- I mean, it should be self-explanatory, but you gotta be okay with playing more than one character for this!!!
I think that's all. As I said, feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested!

I'd love to discuss some more details if you're still open!

As soon as I read this I had so many ideas pop into my head. I would be interested in doing something like this with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back