• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xXx.lovely.xXx

how lovely of you to drop by
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You get a strange text from an unknown number. Will you follow its instructions or try to ignore it?

This is a horror-esc choose-your-path role-play designed to be played at night (10:00 pm - 1:00 am CT). I will try to be as active as possible. I don't follow a strict character sheet but here's an example if you want it:

Name:
Nickname:
Height:
Sexuality:
Skin Color:
Body Type:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Special Details:

( If anyone is interested, I should be here till 1 am or until im too tired to type xD)

Heyo xXx.lovely.xXx xXx.lovely.xXx ,

Just thought i'd say hi and perhaps suggest adding in some more information about your RP idea. Alot of people here do enjoy mysteries and curious situations however I think if you were to include some more details about the setting of the RP, is it in our current world or a alternate universe? Where abouts are the characters starting, what of the world around them. Adding in some 'common knowledge' for everyone ~ which could help build up their own understanding of the RP in general.

Maybe add in some details about yourself, your experience with roleplays, what sort of post size and quality are you looking for in your partners? What sort of partners are you looking for to join in? Perhaps adding in a template/example character (your character) could show what sort of group it'll be and the standard of the CS. etc..

Wishing you all the best and I hope you find something soon! :D

Hen.

( Hi y'all! I apologize for my absence last night but I am on and ready to go tonight and I will answer any questions that I missed either from yesterday or the day before!)

So, this is a group RP, yeah? How many players do you want? What does the text say, or is that spoilers?

Heyo xXx.lovely.xXx xXx.lovely.xXx ,

Just thought i'd say hi and perhaps suggest adding in some more information about your RP idea. Alot of people here do enjoy mysteries and curious situations however I think if you were to include some more details about the setting of the RP, is it in our current world or a alternate universe? Where abouts are the characters starting, what of the world around them. Adding in some 'common knowledge' for everyone ~ which could help build up their own understanding of the RP in general.

Maybe add in some details about yourself, your experience with roleplays, what sort of post size and quality are you looking for in your partners? What sort of partners are you looking for to join in? Perhaps adding in a template/example character (your character) could show what sort of group it'll be and the standard of the CS. etc..

Wishing you all the best and I hope you find something soon! :D

Hen.
Thank you for the feedback! Here's some general info:

You start at home in your bedroom.
It is a small-ish town somewhere in America
It is modern day (cell phones, cars, whatever)
There aren't many specifics other than there is a playground/park nearby.

EXAMPLE OF TEXT:

There is a trapdoor in front of you and two doors on either side of you. Do you choose

1) Trapdoor
2) Door on right
3) Door on left

About me:
I've been role playing for about 2 years now
I've written 2 1/2 books, one play, and one musical
I'll normally be on late at night (SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK)

About the rp:
I was hoping for maybe 3-5 players.
It is a set script with options like a 'Choose Your Own Adventure' novel (all typed up already ;))
There are places for dialogue with other players and responding to the text. It is highly encouraged.

EXAMPLE OF CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Rosalind Langford
Nickname: Roze
Height: 5'5"
Sexuality: Asexual
Skin Color: Extremely pale
Body Type: thin and fragile
Eye Color: N/A
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Down, dead straight
Special Details: Wears red and black blindfold at all times

Also, I would like to recommend listening to creepy, suspenseful music or Gothic classical music while going on this adventure (Forgot to mention, it's not incredibly long. sorry ._.)

If you want to recruit friends, the more the merrier. This should be a fun and spooky adventure!

( All right all right all right, I am here tonight and ready to be spoopy!)

( I'm totally new to this stuff, and I'm still trying to find my way around this site .-.)

(Not new to rp, but new to online/website rps)
Well, that's okay. Generally, there's a thread for the actual RP, and interest checks are just that - means to gather interest. Also, things move slower on forums as compared to things like Discord.

(So how does one create a thread? I mean, I can probably figure it out but it may take a little while ._.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back