• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom it's all so incredibly loud :: partner search

hello, i'm dima, i'm sixteen, and i've been roleplaying for roughly three or four years now. i have no triggers and very few limitations to what content i'm not okay with exploring in roleplay. i prefer to write between 3-10 paragraph responses, but am flexible when it comes to post length (i generally mirror my partner). i prefer mxm or mxf roleplays, me playing the male character without doubling, but again, i'm flexible!

i'm looking for a partner (preferably no younger than 15 and no older than 20) to roleplay with either here or via discord. i do not look for daily responses- weekly or bi weekly is perfectly fine with me- but i would like to talk out of character and get to know my partner!

below are fandoms i am open to roleplaying as well as pairings (that do not need to be romantic) i'm interested in roleplaying. i'm totally open to other plots and characters though.

* = favorite

six of crows. (someone please roleplay this with me please)
jesper / wylan *, matthias / nina *, kaz / inej, nina / inej, jesper / oc, wylan / oc, canon / oc

marvel.
bucky / sam *, bucky / steve *, bucky / natasha *, sam / steve, bucky / clint, bucky / oc, natasha / oc

the hunger games.
peeta / katniss, haymitch / effie, sejanus / coriolanus, sejanus / oc, canon / oc

harry potter.
sirius / remus *, sirius / james *, cedric / oc, canon / oc

it.
richie / eddie *, richie / stan *, bill / mike, richie / beverly

other.
anything vampires or historical

if you're interested, please privately message me or post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back