• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One It's all about connection

Ah yes.

The dreaded day of school.

ALSO I REALLY WANT TO MAKE THIS SUPER TERRIBLE FOR LAUREN ARGH

Can you imagine Garret not remembering and texting her the next day like "sorry for what" and panics so does something like showing up at her dorm parking lot to talk and it just SPIRALS.

He probably remembers tho. But can you still imagine him trying to fix it and in the end Lauren panics and just says something crazy so he'll go away?

I'm so sorry, man. School is never fun.

Oh god. I encourage you to do it.

Wait! Do you actually want to make him to not remember? Because he could always get his memories back the moment he confronts Lauren about it xD And then he'll be like "ohh shiiiiit. okay so i did the thing."

Well he is your character so you can do whatever. While it would be kinda fun to play a very jumpy Lauren the entire time around. it would also be interesting to see how Garret reacts to fucking up so bad.

But oh my god, him realizing what he did as soon as he sees Lauren's face would be HILARIOUS. Also super angsty but HILARIOUS.

I was thinking about making him completely forget what happened. He's a light weight so it's expected. I was just conflicted about it because I want him to forget then realise when he sees her, but I also want him to SUFFER IN HUMILIATION AND SHAME whilst trying to build up the courage to talk to Lauren again LOL

I think I'll make him forget. It means he'll go to her without thinking and the moment he realises it'll hit him like a ton of bricks.

OOOO

Lauren's friends are starting to question her life choices...

Also I have writer's block so everything is short and not great today. .-.

Garret's totally out of it. He's not going to remember this LOL

No worries!!! We all have bad days. If you wanna stop for today, it's alright :) We don't have to reply every single day. Like I said quality over quantity.

He's so fucked. He's gonna have to do a lot of shit to make it right LOL

Ah, okay! School wasn't too stressful today, right? :D

Pfft, Lauren's going to have to work through a whole bunch for them to get back onto solid footing.

No, it wasn't. But being back in school was like "uuuuuuuuuuuuugh"

Yeah. They'll both have to work hard to get themselves back to where they were. Though I hope at some point Lauren will be like 'alright fuck it'.

Yeah it's not fun. I'm sorry xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back