• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One It's all about connection

Sure. Night!

Oh and you can skip to Sunday. Lauren will be dressed up by Jean and Lily and Evelyn while her other friends are real excited about this.

Well, I would imagine her friends don't actually think she's allowed to invite anyone, and they don't really know Garret, beside Evelyn.

Huh, she might come along for the ride.

I was imagining that she was coming back alone, however, and they're all waiting and exciting and she breaks down and tells them that she fucked up or something and they're all like

"oh"

angst angst angst angst angst

oh my gosh it's going to be a wonderful time.

also can i just say...i really really like this outfit on men,

710fc58a1284e3ee696f4a7dea6cfaab.jpg

just the outfit not the shoes

those shoes are just not...no...they just don't match lol

It'll be weird at first yeah. Definitely. At least he's not getting rid of his flannel completely pfttttt

It's ok! I also still have no clue how to write in love characters so I'm like .-.

Eee, I'm excited for this falling out! Does that make me a terrible writer to my characters?

Probably.

Yeah, not having a good writing day today lol

I'm so excited too!!! I think we're just really sadistic writers pfttttt

I DO TOO!! JUST A COUPLE OF MORE POSTS AND WE'LL GET THERE!!!

Also, Garret having naughty thoughts is so fun to write LOL

Okay!

Well, we obviously can't go into any explicit detail but innuendos are always great LOL

I'll be back in a few hours!!!

Back!!!

Okay!! I was thinking, maybe Lauren gets a little overwhelmed by the party and takes a breather outside. Meanwhile, Garret succumbs to the peer pressure whilst Catherine and Mark aren't looking and gets himself hammered.THEN the drama starts! Sound good? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back