• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One It's all about connection

Ah...okay. There will definitely be other problems in these two's lives I'm sure. We'll get to do all that dramatic stuff hahahah

yesss angst angst angstttt

Oh Garret will definitely get emotional with her. And I foresee a very drunk Garret getting very 'expressive' with her.

Best way to scare off Lauren: talk about feelings or talk about life after she gets her job. Or her biological parents. If he does any combination of those, she's deleting his number and curling up under the sheets for the rest of eternity.

I need to go to sleeeep. :( I will respond tomorrow!

Awww I think Garret's a little more sensitive about that subject so even if he is drunk, or too emotional, he won't bring it up. He'll be patient and let her talk to him first.

Ah! Okay!! Wow, that's the first time you've gone to bed before I did LOL night!

Garret oh my god you are a sap.

Which means Lauren's going to be bolting so very, very soon. Hey, maybe Mark invites Garret out again and he contacts Lauren, because he's concerned she's not doing much besides studying?

BRB

I'm not sure if I made him too sappy or not sappy enough LOL

Oooooo yessss that would be so good. maybe he'll get a little drunk and say a little too much.

Okay!

The sap will continue to run deep within Garret lol

Awww. Garret would probably be speechless. Oh! that means she could meet Mark and Catherine

Yeah! Lauren meeting up with Garret's friends and being like "Hello there. I am also Garret's friend. Friend. As in, not romantically involved. Friend. Friendship. Frieeeendshiiiip."

But Mark and Catherine would know better because Garret will be giving her the lovey-dovey eyes and they're like "you doomed, man."

Want me to skip to the part where the outing happens? I can skim over details like Garret quitting from his job and getting invited out by Mark to celebrate.

Sure, that works! How long would this take? Like, a week? A month? I would guess that Lauren would do her best to meet him at least once every two weeks.

Evelyn in the background like "Are you calling it a date yet. Are you calling it a date yet. When do I get to tell everyone?"

I think a month would be good since Garret would have to get some paperwork done, sign up for community college and get everything prepared. So, a month would be perfect for that. Awww once every two weeks, poor Garret's definitely deprived LOL

Love Evelyn. She's such a great wing woman xD

BRB gotta eat!

Ok!

Lauren would be like "I don't like these feelings Evelyn take them away from me".

I'm sure that Evelyn makes it her mission to show up whenever Garret drops her off and is like "Let me see if I can make you two hurry this along."

He should tell her about the celebration after the second visit together! Just him dropping her off and then being like "So I quit so yeah do you wanna come celebrate with me?"

Back!

Let the love take you, Lauren!!!

It's gonna be so great because Garret's gonna be so nervous yet so excited at the same time and he'll be stuttering and everything!

Garret's like that little puppy you wanna pet that just pops out of nowhere down the road xD and you don't wanna pet him for too long because then you'll be late for stuff but then he ends up following you and you give in and just spend like half an hour petting him LOL

*DYING WHALE NOISES*

Evelyn dishing out some truth (I think).

Also, I really want them to meet up again at Sylvia's after like a falling out and be like "so hey"

Definitely some truth.

Ohhh okay, so maybe Garret gets a little drunk and spills a little too much and Lauren's like 'whoa okay, i'm leaving' but he chases after her and gets a little angry because he's emotional and that's how they fall out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back