• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
975c07cc272ab7d52056f60037943a4336a37a36.gifv

" What's your favorite scary movie? "
I'm hoping it's Scream because I just got back from a horror convention where I was able to meet several of the cast members and it's given me such a craving for some Scream plots that I couldn't not make a new search thread for it! Ironically, I don't like horror, but I love the Scream franchise and I'd love the chance to RP it! Before I get into what I'm looking for specifically, I should probably tell you a bit more about myself than just what my favorite scary movie is, and maybe mention what I'm looking for in a partner, too.

Myself.
• I'm 24 years old living in the eastern time zone, though I'm very much a night owl and tend to be awake from evening to late morning as opposed to morning to evening like a normal person, haha.
• I can write anywhere from one liners all the way up to 1,000+ replies. 1k replies are rare for me anymore and typically take me a while to finish. I tend to max out at 600-800. I'm perfectly fine with shorter replies, too.
• How often I can reply depends on a lot of factors. I struggle with depression and sometimes that depression kicks me in the gut and steals all my motivation to write away. I'll want to write, but I just can't get the oomph to at times (and if I try to force it, whatever I write is usually crappy) when I have those lows in my depressive spells. Times like those almost always come without warning and during those times I rarely ever can get long replies out (short ones I can usually handle still). I'm also forgetful at times so if you don't hear from me for over a week, feel free to poke me. It's either depression or I just straight up forgot because I'm dumb like that. I NEVER ghost my partners! If I'm no longer interested in the RP, I'll let you know.
• I LOVE plotting with my partners. Like absolutely love it. I often come up with a bunch of different (and random) plot ideas, from small to large, to discuss with my partner. Plotting is almost as fun as the actual writing to me!
• I prefer to RP in PMs because I tend to be less forgetful with PMs, but I'm open to threads, too. I don't RP in discord, but I'm willing to plot there.
• I have no limits save for keeping things within RPN's rules. With the subject matter, I don't mind things getting gory, though I do think I'll have to put a limit on very descriptive eye injuries.
• I can write male or female characters. However, I only have experience writing MxF and I'd prefer to only write MxF.
• I'd prefer to write the OC in most of my ideas, but I'm not opposed to writing certain canon characters (I don't think I can accurately write them all outside of as side characters, though). Read below for who I can/can't write.
• I'm not a stickler for keeping all details completely canon to the series, especially if the plot is before 2. We don't have to include all plot points from the movies is a better way to word it, I guess, haha. A lot of my ideas are pretty/very AU.

You.
• Please be 18 if our plot will involve romantic relationships. Since I'm an adult, I'm not comfortable writing romance with somebody under the age of 18.
• Please be understanding of my mental health and any sudden poofs it may cause. Like I said, I never ghost my partners, but sometimes I just can't get a post out of me. Please be understanding of that!
• Please like to plot! I looove to plot and have a blast discussing different ideas with my partner so somebody who's the same way would be perfect!
• Please be friendly. I have too much social anxiety to RP with somebody who isn't friendly, hahaha.
• Please have seen at least the first movie. You don't have to have seen the others, but let me know what ones you've seen so I can avoid spoiling anything on you.
• Please don't ghost me. It hurts my heart more than it honestly should.
• And please let me know what limits you have so I can be sure to avoid them! I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

Ideas.
First and foremost, I should let you know what canon characters I can play as! I only have experience writing Billy as a main character, but I've written Stu as a side character a bit and I feel like I could possibly pull him off, too. As much as I would love to write Sidney, I don't think I could accurately write her. As for the plots themselves, I have some in mind and, honestly, they're more focused on the characters and their relationships than a serial killer rampage (but I'm definitely not opposed to incorporating stuff like that!). We don't have to do my plots at all, but I figured I'd let you know in advance what I've been thinking of! Without further ado... the pairings! The role I prefer (or can only play depending on the pairing), if applicable, is underlined. The ones I'm most interested are bolded.
• Billy x OC
Billy x Sidney
• Sidney x
OC
• Stu x OC (I'd prefer OC, but will play either)
• Sam x OC (possibly)
• Dewey x OC (possibly)
• OC x OC (possibly)
• A platonic plot with adult Sidney and another girl who's being targeted by Ghostface
• A platonic plot with Sidney forgiving and helping somebody who was forced to help Ghostface
• A platonic plot with Billy mentoring the next generation Ghostface

Looking for something that's not listed? Pitch it to me and maybe I'd be up to it! Hope to hear from you soon 👻

I Would Love to do a Billy mentorship one on one if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back