• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Or perhaps it should be the Rosales if they want to play right away since we need to wait on pete :) anyway just offering

TF81 TF81 I'll still adopt Lucas to the Sanders if you guys need?
idk, Nicekid never responded to me when I told him that Pete said he could take one of his characters & he never gave us a straight answer when Insomniax gave him the option to have The Kennedys Adopt him. Reiia & I are thinking of Giving Lucas a single Mom. their family name will be Lincoln. But if he continues to ignore us or not answer. We'll just cut Lucas from the CS & won't make the Lincoln family.

Or perhaps it should be the Rosales if they want to play right away since we need to wait on pete :) anyway just offering
That Works, Go ahead & Do it. :).

Righto, well I guess I will message him about his character before adding it in because if he doesn't want to rp anymore I kinda don't wanna have to change it later

Hello, making adopted Lynton's child profile now. Sorry for the delay. Anyways, she's 16 (can be changed). Just wondering if any of you wants to plot some kind of romantic relationship with her (boyfriend, ex, or whatever). Or any high school guy she can crush on? XD

Jiyoon Jiyoon I have a funny idea for when Esther's family comes over for dinner at the Stephensons, It would be funny if Julia ends up showing Esther his baby pictures & telling her embarrassing stories of him as a little kid. XD.

Kipsy Kipsy are you still there? I don't mind waiting as long as ya need but It's like half my familys become unplayable without you so wanted to know :P

Kipsy Kipsy are you still there? I don't mind waiting as long as ya need but It's like half my familys become unplayable without you so wanted to know :P
Still here! I'm super sorry; I've become very busy lately. I may be able to get a reply up soon, but I can't be sure. Again, I'm sorry :(

Still here! I'm super sorry; I've become very busy lately. I may be able to get a reply up soon, but I can't be sure. Again, I'm sorry :(
No worries!!! Not trying to be pushy, I’ve got ahectic week this week anyway haha
Just excited about role play my bad :) take your time

Does anybody want to take the role of the Henderson dad? That seems to be the only one, plus one of the twins from that family that is missing. Let me know if you would like the role... Also I'm going to be making replies from my other characters soon. I have to wait to reply FOR esther

Jiyoon Jiyoon I have a funny idea for when Esther's family comes over for dinner at the Stephensons, It would be funny if Julia ends up showing Esther his baby pictures & telling her embarrassing stories of him as a little kid. XD.
I like that Idea! Now I just have to figure out what stories I should make Julia tell. Do you have any ideas?

I like that Idea! Now I just have to figure out what stories I should make Julia tell. Do you have any ideas?
Maybe his face was a mess when Julia was feeding him some food or maybe he used to say something that was common to everyone else except him like he didn't understand yet what the concept of what a secret is supposed to be, Like "Mommy, I have a secret to tell you *whispers* cows go Moo..." XD.

I’m still around! Just slightly overcommitted at the moment. :) Also admittedly not the greatest at group chatting. x.x

Sorry, I've been really busy, it's exam week at my school, so things have been crazy. I'll probably have time to post later today.

No worries, I don't know why he tagged you, maybe he misunderstood me. I'm more concerned about the people who have not even been seen or heard from in a while, your good! I'm excited about your reply, esthers in limbo LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back