• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1548751084812.png

Welcome to the beautiful neighbourhood of Crescent Court, a middle-class coldesac where the children can play and laugh. There lived five families (Can add more if needed) who loved the neighbourhood they can live and enjoy raising their kids. Real pictures only! Animals added as wanted also! We can add drama or anything we would like to, so come to in the fun!

The Stephenson's

Dad (37-47) Countofcristo Countofcristo
Mom (35-45) Jiyoon Jiyoon
oldest child: (15-18) TF81 TF81
Second youngest (8 or 9) Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;
Youngest (5-7) Texangamer Texangamer

The Sander's

Dad (34-44) Sook Sook
Mom (32-42) Reiia silver Reiia silver
Oldest child (13-16) Lansis1991 Lansis1991

The Henderson's

Mom (30-40) Kipsy Kipsy
Dad (29-39) Sook Sook
Twin 1 (8-12) Sook Sook
Twin 2 (8-12) Reiia silver Reiia silver

The Kyeong"s

Dad (20-24) Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
Mom (19-23) Jiyoon Jiyoon
Daughter (2-4) Reiia silver Reiia silver

Jones
Mom (45-50) Reiia silver Reiia silver
Dad (43-48) Kipsy Kipsy
Only child (10-14) Geozaki Geozaki

Lynton

Mom (22-27) Reiia silver Reiia silver
Dad (22-28) Jiyoon Jiyoon
Adopted child (14-17) Koi Miazaki Koi Miazaki
Dad's younger sister (14-17) Jiyoon Jiyoon
oldest child (12-18) Reiia silver Reiia silver
Middle child (8-11) Lansis1991 Lansis1991
Youngest (3-7) Wormy Wormy

Thomas
single dad(35-38) DewOfTheMountains DewOfTheMountains
Oldest- Nightblade Nightblade
Youngest- Reiia silver Reiia silver

Kennedy
Mom- Sook Sook
Mom 2- Kipsy Kipsy
Older child(12-16)- Kipsy Kipsy
Older child(12-16)- Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob
Youngest child- I insomniax

Rosales
Dad 1 (25-29) Kipsy Kipsy
dad 2 ( 25--29) Sook Sook
Dad 1's bio kid (5-8) Reiia silver Reiia silver
Dad 2's bio kid (3-4) Crimson Rose Crimson Rose

Random pets

Other characters

Stephenson oldest child's girlfriend- Reiia silver Reiia silver

Last edited:
Hello! What kind of personality is your character can have?
Cynical & Geeky. He's gonna be a big pop culture nerd. especially with music. :). He's also gonna be very compassionate & Empathetic but Stubborn.

Last edited:
I'm thinking she is going to be very kind, but a bit hotheaded and she probably would be anybody up talk smack about her boyfriend

Also thank you for tagging everyone and letting them know about this page.... I'm really not feeling good tonight
Sounds great, And you're welcome, Make sure that you take care of yourself. I hope you get better soon. :33:.

I'm made characters but now I'm looking for a face claim so I'm wondering what each family looks like in terms of hair color and skin tone.

I'm made characters but now I'm looking for a face claim so I'm wondering what each family looks like in terms of hair color and skin tone.
Well, idk if we're allowed to show FCs on this page as a preview or if we have to wait for the CS page to be made. But until we hear from Reiia, I can PM you an image of my character if that'll help. :).

Hi everyone! So I heard there was going to be a lesbian couple, may I ask who will play one of them and if there is a spot open in the household?
Thanks!

Hi everyone! So I heard there was going to be a lesbian couple, may I ask who will play one of them and if there is a spot open in the household?
Thanks!
Well, the family hasn't been added yet. So if you are able to play more than one character, You can take one of the Mom roles in that family. Insomniax has also taken the youngest child in that family (a girl, Age: 9), the child has two older siblings (Ages 12 - 16). :).

Well, the family hasn't been added yet. So if you are able to play more than one character, You can take one of the Mom roles in that family. Insomniax has also taken the youngest child in that family (a girl, Age: 9), the child has two older siblings (Ages 12 - 16). :).
Awesome! Adopted or biological kids of one of the mums?
Ok then I will play the sanders dad and one of the moms, does insomniax have a preference for a last name yet? I don’t mind

Awesome! Adopted or biological kids of one of the mums?
Ok then I will play the sanders dad and one of the moms, does insomniax have a preference for a last name yet? I don’t mind
idk, I'll let you know when she gets back to me. :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back