• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

likeaholy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi hi!
I’m Joey
I’m obviously very new to this site, I am not new to role-playing though!

I’ve been role-playing for about 10+ years now so I have quite a bit of experience in this hobby of mine. I started on Quizilla which has now turned into Quotev, but it seems it has become much harder to find partners on there.

Unfortunately I am currently obsessed with Baldur’s Gate 3 (sorry, not sorry!) and I would love to role-play that with someone. My preference for love interests are Astarion or Karlach.

I’ll try to keep things short and simple…..

I have no triggers, but please let me know what your triggers are!

All pairings are welcomed! And all types of relationships (except perhaps love triangles, not a very big fan of them) are also welcomed!

I want ooc interactions please, I love plotting and talking about headcanons and sharing other stuff than just waiting for a reply and not being able to talk to my partner about ideas or silly things I would like my OC and their love interest to do and vice versa. Please tell me about your headcanons, I love hearing the ideas of others about their characters, it gives me a much better understanding of them than just role-playing.
Bring storylines, prompts or AUS, I much rather do any of those than follow canon plot to a T. That usually does make me lose interest.

I am a semi-lit to lit…very rarely novella length, type role-player. I love details and reading about characters reactions, you don’t have to match writing length but I would love to receive the same amount of effort back that I put in to my writing.

Please feel free to reach out/DM me!
I also have discord!

I’ll leave my list of Anime/Games I’m interested in

◖Love Interests are listed right underneath the fandoms as well as if I have a form ready♛ or not♙ or in progress♝◗

╠Fandoms╣

♝♝Akatsuki no Yona♝♝
Shin-Ah, Kan Tae-Jun, or Ki-Ja

♝♝All Out!!♝♝
Iwashimizu Sumiaki, Oharano Etsugo or Ebumi Masaru

♝♝Baldur’s Gate 3♝♝
Astarion or Karlach

♛♛Blazblue ♛♛
Yuuki Terumi and Honoka Hazama

♛♛Blue Exorcist ♛♛
Amaimon

♛♛Boku no Hero Academia♛♛
Bakugou Katsuki, Shinsou Hitoshi, Takami Keigo, Monoma Neito, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Tamaki Amajiki, Toyomistu Taishiro, Chisaki Kai, Tokoyami Fumikage, Kaminari Denki

♛♛D. Gray-man♛♛
Any member of the Noah Family

♝♝Food Fantasy♝♝
Chocolate

♛♛Hetalia♛♛
Prussia or 2P!Prussia[honestly still debating on other love interests]

♛♛Inu x Boku SS♛♛
Shoukiin Kagerou

♝♝Kingdom Hearts♝♝
Vanitas or Axel/Lea

♛♛Mekakucity Actors (Kagerou Project)♛♛
Kuroha

♛♛Naruto Shippuden♛♛
Gaara

♛♝Original♝♛
This one is quite simple, your character

♛♛Tokyo Ghoul♛♛
Tsukiyama Shuu

♛♛Voltron: Legendary Defender♛♛
Lance McClain or Prince Lotor

♛♛Yuri!!! on Ice♛♛
Phichit Chulanont​

I'd be down for a double OC x CC of Baldur's Gate 3 if you can play Karlach or Shadowheart for me! ☺️

Discord: unluckiestmember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back