• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isn't this supposed to be a cafe...?! (MxM)

Relias_

Rose tea tastes good sometimes
Roleplay Type(s)
"I heard you're looking for a job, why not try the Hael Estate? I did a little digging and they're hiring various staff for the cafe right now since they're expanding. Here, the form for it."

480a9b45-e8ed-46c9-a494-31f09a4b44c0.jpeg
A private estate managed by the owner's relative. Although smacked in the center of bustling city due to the resilience(and money) of the owner refusing to sell the property. Some parts of the estate had been renovated and open to the public as an inn and restaurant, although they're mostly known for their Cafe, a fantasy like high-end atmosphere.

Although it had withstood the erosion of time, with each passing era of modern times and dazzling skyscrapers towering into the sky, mechanical engineering that shoots past the blue of sky and the deepest depths of oceans, the titles that once stood with it had long since gone. Alone in an era of modern times surrounded with busying days of modern people, it may seem as if the Hael Estate is clinging to the past with all its might. But under the guide of its new care taker, the estate had undergo significant changes including the small village that had been with it since the start of its making in the past.

Within the estate lies a small, rather old fantasy looking area, each with different shops and stalls. It is said that Aeon Vasilis had purchased high end holographic and mechanical equipment for customers immersive experience of 'Magic'.
Another sunny day in Fairyland 🏰🌞✨ _ . . ➡️ Follow me @aleksundoor_art and turn on your post n...jpg
The Rustic Tavern 🏰☕✨❤️ _ . . ➡️ Follow me @aleksundoor_art and turn on your post notification...jpg

Untitled64_20230830160052.png
Untitled63_20230902133814.png
A card with the Establishment rules written at the back of it, Guests recieve these for free upon entry since all it needed are their name and picture, if a guest lost their card they have to pay a fee to make another.

Untitled65_20230903181110.png
Untitled63_20230903012356.png

Untitled67_20230903163048.png
Untitled68_20230903173806.png
路辰.jpeg
About 28 years old, as the surname suggest, Alaric Hael is the son of Hael Estate's owner. Though he is never one to sit still, coupled with his strong attitude for justice, presumed to be a bodyguard before Aeon took him in for a full time job as the Establishment's Guard Captain. He often avoids photo pose requests from customers, but weak to small children and fearing he'd accidentally scare them if he show the slightest stern look. In which gets him unending teases from his uncle.

Untitled62_20230902111858.png
IMG_20230902_130508.jpg
Aeon Vasilis, he had just finished his second doctorate at age 26 before he was called back to manage the Estate by his uncle, the owner of said Estate. He is presumed to be quite stubborn despite the still constant pressure from people who wanted to buy the estate.

Opening the Cafe and Inn was his idea and it met no resistance from his uncle.

There are curious things though.
About the Establishment and their 'Performers'.

Untitled62_20230829210028.png
_ (37).jpeg
Aeon Vasilis, Grand Duke of Enchant.

8d8ccc2d-0c2e-4c39-817e-f13a286ff986.jpeg
A rather old clock tower that is off-limits to guests and staffs of the Estate.

Here lies a secret; a door to Aeon's hometown. Where magic is the norm and royal titles still held strong.

Enchant, a world in which normal people in the modern world would call 'Fantasy'. Dragons, elves, magic, monsters and Demons. All exists and the door that leads into this world, is hidden. Within this clock tower.

Hello, things had been tough recently so I wanted to find casual rp to play with. Preferably multi-para/responses we both can work with.
Third person view.

I'm undoubtedly a face-con so a pretty face character would no doubt entice me. I don't do realistic face claim so keep that in mind, preferably a piece of art that's proper. If I can spend the time to go down Pinterest rabbit hole, you can too.

I'd like it if we can talk about what to put our characters through as we roleplay together, I don't mind mild misunderstanding akin to a comical one but I definitely won't be playing along with misunderstandings that involve or hinting a possibility of third party in their blooming relationship. If you want to suggest that to me, you may as well don't message me in the first place.

Be able to play side characters, other guests, your character's friend and friend's friend. Interact with the world around you, the scent of flowers and freshly baked bread, the chatters of lively children and gossiping adults.

I don't work well with overly edgy teenage brooding with a dark hoodie vibe. I'd rather a curious sunshine character from the modern world who is curious about fantasy to pair with Aeon or Alaric

I don't bite, just tired recently. If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to message me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back