• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
I just want to get this typed out before I forget at the moment. More details may be added later.

Somewhere in the seven seas, there is an island surrounded by a thick fog. When ships or planes enter, the pilots and passengers can see nothing for some time but when they come out, there will sometimes be people missing that had been present moments before. These people have been claimed by the island and any search parties will be completely unable to find them.

Those that find themselves trapped by the island are, naturally, confused and upset, even angry. Still, they eventually settle down and, though they may grumble, begin to build a new life with their fellow victims of circumstance. Residents (if they can be called that) do not age or get sick and, soon enough, the passage of time means little to them.

This state does not last forever. One day, the fog clears and the Lost see just what it is that keeps them there.

**To Be Expanded Upon**

Last edited:
This sounds really interesting so far
Thanks! I'm still trying to work out a bit more info, so I'm open to any suggestions you might have? Not that I mean to beg you for plot ideas but if you have any you'd be willing to share... XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back