• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finished [Frontier] Welcome to The Rubble!

saxon

One Thousand Club
Hello everyone, this RP is set in the world of Isekai Hell; you can find information about the world here.

This Rp follows a group as they were hired to remove a goblin infestation from a local mine. However, the villagers strangely didn't really talk about the mine and warned the group to only go in far enough to clear out the goblins.
Setting:
Locations: Hardcore Mine, Ryke
Time of Day: 14:00
Weather: The sky is overcast with several rays of sunlight punching through. The air is warm, and the is a gentle breeze blowing to the southwest.

Notes: Please link your character Sheet in your first post and any point boosters. 3-4 Day around can always put a new round-up earlier if everyone posts sooner than expected.

Kasumi school 3.png
Kōmori Fukitsu
Character Grade - D

Title(s): Fae, Ronin, Oni, mundane

Mentions: Spamcelot Spamcelot Maxxob Maxxob
Notes: While not in combat skills that do not deal damage have no cooldown. Ask questions, questions are encouraged.

Actions/Abilities:

Kōmori and several others had taken it upon themselves to accept a request at the guild that required them to clear out a goblin nest. Though the villagers and the village elder generally acted very strange about the mine. They were strictly told not to go deeper into the mine than they had to, which, when she was told, caused her to cock an eyebrow at the whole situation. But at the same time, whatever they were hiding didn't really impact what they were getting paid to do. So long as whatever they were trying to hide didn't come out and attack her or the group, there wasn't a problem, not one at all. But the whole situation was just weird.

Outside the mine, there was grass that led up to a few feet before the mouth of the mine. There were cart rails that went past the mouth of the opening; there were a couple of huts on either side of the mine. This probably meant that people would stay up here several days at a time while they were working. Several other mine carts were off to the side where they could be easily pushed back onto the rails. However, one couldn't mistake the stench of something rotting coming from the mine, which probably meant that several bodies were close to the mouth of the cave or something had died and been left there.

Kōmori knelt at the edge of the forest, using the trees and other vegetation as concealment. From what the villagers said, a small group of goblins attacked the mine during the night. Though the thing was with goblins, if there was one, there were always ten more coming sooner or later. The Oni drew her nodachi and planted the blade's tip into the ground to support herself as she leaned forward a bit. She glanced up toward the sky as the sun was starting to hit its highest point before it started to go back down. If the goblins attacked during the night there was a hope most of them were sleeping and the group would be able to get in and surprise them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interactions: saxon saxon
Equiped Titles: [Isekai Mundane], [Caster]

Everything was still very fresh to Marcus, from the diversity of creatures of this strange lands, be them considered having any form of higher discernment or not, to the new dangers and political landscape this world offered, more specifically within the confines of Ryke. However, it couldn’t be denied how many opportunities this chance was offered to the human magus, which he would make sure to make full use of. Accepting this quest had a dual offering: coin, which he needed to survive, since now he had not his family wealth to keep his expenses covered, and also a first taste of experience to what lurked in the shadows of this world. His coming to this plane had set back his magical abilities considerably, but thankfully some of his magecraft was still present.

During the conversations with the villagers, Marcus kept silent, his usual pokerface betraying none of his internal thoughts. However, he couldn’t help but find it curious how it was insisted that the group shouldn’t delve further into the mine than necessary. It was clear that there was something which was being hidden, but what it was remained a mystery. He would keep his eyes and ears open when they actually delved into the mines. For now, however, his focus was in dealing with the goblins. Marcus stood a few steps behind Kōmori, which seemed to be the group’s veteran, her foreign, at least to Marcus, nature not having gone unnoticed by the magus.

Kneeling down next to a tree, to also keep himself out of sight, he strained his eyes looking at the entrance of the mine and the nearby walls, trying to see if there was glyph or symbol that would catch his attention (Arcana F), despite the distance. It took quite a bit of concentration to not let the foul smell, which came from the rocky depths, break his concentration. The gloved fingers of his left hand touched his catalyst, a ring which glowed with a faint crimson color, readjusting it on his right gloved index. “What is the plan?” Marcus asked with a neutral voice, in a low tone, directed at the ronin in front of him. Being pragmatic as always, he deferred to the being with more experience, for now.

Attachments

• Marcus.jpeg
    Marcus.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
SIR PLAYWELL
NqbJlYD.jpeg

Titles: Construct, Living Armor, Nobleheart
Interactions: saxon saxon Maxxob Maxxob

In his quest to extend assistance beyond the ordinary, Sir Playwell discovered a new calling - a subjugation task. This opportunity emerged in the form of a mission to rid a local mine of troublesome goblins, unsettling a nearby village. As the gallant knight learned about the nefarious nature of these creatures, he eagerly embraced the prospect of embarking on this noble quest.

Joined by fellow adventurers, Sir Playwell's party featured two notable members. Komori, a seasoned female oni, possessed experience surpassing the knight's innocence. Alongside her was Marcus, a pragmatic male mage whose approach contrasted with Sir Playwell's idealistic fervor.

Venturing toward the challenging mines, the afternoon sky painted a scene of overcast clouds occasionally pierced by rays of sunlight. A warm breeze from the southwest set the stage for the upcoming adventure.

Komori's words were absorbed by Sir Playwell with wide-eyed curiosity, the gravity of the situation escaping him. As she unveiled the villagers' odd behavior and the mysteries concealed within the mine, the knight tilted his helmeted head in confusion, his blue eyes reflecting a lack of understanding.

Unfazed by mentions of goblin attacks and the stench of decay, Sir Playwell's innocence persisted, ignorant of potential danger. In his knightly manner, he responded in a whispered voice, "Worry not, fair companions! Together, we shall conquer the goblin menace and unveil the secrets that shroud this mine."

Observing the surroundings, Marcus's silent contemplation was sensed by Sir Playwell. When Marcus inquired about the plan, the knight's eyes gleamed with eagerness. "The plan, good sir? We shall follow the wise guidance of our esteemed comrade Komori, relying on her expertise to navigate these shadowed depths!" Though enthusiastic, his voice remained hush hoping to keep their presence hidden.

In the midst of the impending quest, Sir Playwell's enthusiasm and unwavering optimism stood in stark contrast to the nuanced concerns of his seasoned companions.

Last edited:
Aureus

Awakening in that forest so shortly ago, completely lacking any significant memories, Aureus was still quite confused. Somehow, he managed to retain some semblance of personality, which helped with the few interactions he had with others so far. That said, he knew that his brand new life would be short lived if he didn't do something to sustain himself, despite being an elf. Which lead to his current situation. Kneeling behind some foliage, Aureus nose clearly picked up the smell of rot emanating from the mine ahead of them. Clearly the goblins they were sent to slay had been busy.

As he waited, Aureus pondered on whatever secret intentions the mine had for the villagers to be so persistent on it not being explored more than necessary. For now, he just hoped that it wouldn't be something more dangerous than a goblin or four. As he had come to realize that his body was rather weak. He compensated this with magic in battle, but daily life was a bit of a pain. He needed to work out...

Regardless, the team had settled with a leader by the looks of it. Aureus being pretty new to adventuring, had no issue relegating leadership to someone more well versed in it. The mage had not much to add, but he figured he should say something at least. "I guess that's that. Lead the way, Komori." As he spoke, he discreetly glanced up to the mine, thinking how careful he should be while using his magic inside of it.

Kasumi school 3.png
Kōmori Fukitsu
Character Grade - D

Mentions: Spamcelot Spamcelot Maxxob Maxxob Valkan Valkan
Notes: While not in combat skills that do not deal damage have no cooldown. Ask questions; questions are encouraged.

Actions/Abilities:

Marcus, upon inspection from the safety of the bushes, wouldn't see any glyphs on the walls. Though that was only a visual inspection, there could be hidden glyphs depending on if the goblins were even smart enough to do that. When he asked about the plan, Kōmori looked over her shoulder and was about to speak when their other companion spoke up first. Though she wasn't sure, it seemed like their well-armored companion would be the perfect tank, at least by appearance in her mind. "The plan is simple, we go in and work our way to the depths of the mine and clear out the goblins, though we should be mindful of our surroundings," She pointed out looking back toward the mine for a moment before pushing herself up with her nodachi.

When Playwell spoke up again Kōmori smirked if only for a moment. The group she was with seemed green which could be a bad thing or a good thing only time would tell. But for the moment, there was a task at hand. Turning around to face the group now she looked over them for a minute. "Alright, to start with, I'll take the front, the two mages behind me, and Sir Playwell, you will take up the rear in case we get ambushed from behind. Protecting the spell casters from getting jumped is our goal," She explained, nodding her head before pulling her nodachi from the ground and starting to walk toward the mouth of the cave when the group was ready.

Upon entering the mouth of the mine, there was wooden support pillars on either side as the metal of greaves echoed on the walls. Well I guess our element of surprise isn't going to happen. She thought to herself as she kept her sword at the ready. Gear was thrown about the mine, hinting that either the villagers left in a hurry or the goblins had been going through whatever was laying around. Now inside the mine, however, the smell of rotting flesh was much stronger, which probably meant the source was further inside. Though the stench now confirmed the fact that something had been left to rot.

Continuing to follow the main passage, at a crossroad, there were several wooden totems that were set up against the wall. The crude appearance of them was no doubt from the goblins but that drew several questions. Kōmori stopped as she held up her hand to signal to the others as she held the torch out with her free hand.
"Looks like the goblins are making themselves at home by the looks of it, the totems there are markers. We should be more on guard now, do we go left or right?" She inquired keeping her eyes forward.

Marcus Hohenwald
Marcus.jpeg

Interactions: saxon saxon Valkan Valkan Spamcelot Spamcelot
Equiped Titles: [Isekai Mundane], [Caster]

When the living armor answered Marcus’s question, he pondered for a bit. The being’s voice clearly had enthusiasm and a certain degree of innocence, bordering what the pragmatic magus would define as naive. The way Sir Playwell behaved reminded him of a certain upstart magus who surprised many during one of Fuyuki’s rituals. But, even more importantly, the creature’s existence was quite curious for Marcus. While he was no stranger to the idea of homunculi, the living armor was something different. He wondered if it was magic, technology or another sort of thing that made the ‘ghost in the machine’ come manifest. If it was magic, Marcus wanted to look into it, as it looked ill advised to keep relying on his magecraft for long, when there was true magic around him.

And on the topic of true magic, there was another prana manipulator with them: Aureus. Curiosity mixed with wariness in Marcus’s mind. The human had been taught to even be careful with magi in his own family, so his ingrained caution was flaring up slightly, despite not being in a Holy Grail competition. Still, the human magus’s interactions with the local Mages Guild had eased his natural worries towards other Arcana users. He looked forward to seeing what the elven mage could bring forth and maybe camaraderie could even be found, while keeping a hint of caution. “I look forward to analyzing what you can bring forth, Aureus.” Marcus commented, turning towards the elf with an almost inquisitive gaze from his azure eyes, behind his stoic façade.

Getting up from his kneeling position, Marcus brushed his left knee with his gloved hand a few times, his long, blue navy coat fluttering slightly with the gentle breeze that was blowing. Taking in the ronin’s words, along with her formation orders, the magus nodded, seeing the wisdom of having the better armored of the group taking positions in the front and behind both Marcus and Aureus. “That is a sound formation.” The human magus commented, taking his place right behind the oni, before starting to follow her lead towards the mine’s entrance. His arms hanged relaxed at both of his sides, ready to spring into action if it was needed.

When they entered the cave, the sounds of the oni’s metallic greaves reverberated through the dark depths, followed by his own black, leather boots with each purposeful step. His inquisitive gaze went from left to right, seeing the gear that was lying about as his eyes became more used to the light available within the mine. Wondering for a moment if these goblin creatures would be anything like what was depicted in his native world, he sharpened his senses as the adrenaline began to course through his veins slowly. And, as the stench of rotting carcasses got even stronger, the magus started to activate his magic circuits, the smell of his own prana, akin to the winter’s breeze, mixing with it. The ring in his index finger now glowed a bit brighter with its crimson color.

When they came upon the crossroad, Marcus stopped on his tracks with Kōmori’s command. The human magus gazed intently at the crude wooden totems, wondering if they had some kind of religious significance or if they were only used as a territorial banner of sorts. His mind raced with possible implications, while his attention was not distracted from the current surroundings. And, with the oni’s explanation, it seems that one of the human’s assumptions was correct. After that, a choice was offered to them: to go left or right into the depths of the cave. Marcus tried to strain his eyes, in an attempt to get a glimpse forth, but nothing new was revealed to him. While he didn’t like the prospect of choosing an option without further information, his pragmatic and analytical behavior saw both choices with the same value. “I don’t have further insight, but I suppose we could go right, unless one of our companions has a better insight on the totems.” Saying that, the human glanced over his shoulder, looking first at Aureus and then at Sir Playwell, his expression stoic as ever, albeit his left eyebrow raised slightly, before focusing on the crossroad ahead.

Last edited:
SIR PLAYWELL
NqbJlYD.jpeg

Titles: Construct, Living Armor, Nobleheart
Interactions: saxon saxon Maxxob Maxxob Valkan Valkan

As they ventured deeper into the ominous mine, Sir Playwell's armor resonated with each step, a testament to his unwavering commitment to protect his newfound companions. Komori's words about shielding their spell casters resonated with the knight's code of honor.

Approaching Marcus and Aureus, Sir Playwell clasped a gauntleted hand over his chest, pledging, "Fear not, noble companions, for I shall be your shield in this perilous endeavor."

The group entered the mine's dark maw, greeted by wooden support pillars that echoed the metallic cadence of Sir Playwell's greaves. Inside the mine, scattered gear hinted at a hasty departure or goblin scavenging. The growing stench of decay confirmed that something had been left to rot, intensifying the urgency of their quest.

At a crossroad, wooden totems marked the path, their crude appearance raising questions. Komori signaled a halt, torchlight illuminating her concern. Sir Playwell gripped his sword, ever-ready for the unexpected, acknowledging the heightened need for vigilance.

Komori observed the appearance of the fork in their path, marking the goblins' probable claim over the mine, and prompting the decision of which way they would take. Sir Playwell, preparing for any potential threat, responded in his chivalrous tone, "Be it left or right, lead the way, and my blade shall guard thee."

Marcus, ever stoic, suggested the right path, seeking insight from their companions. Sir Playwell turned to Aureus, a glint of trust in his azure eyes, if he actually had any, as he spoke in his resolute manner, "Should our newest ally guide us, I shall follow with unwavering resolve. Lead on, noble Aureus, and together we shall vanquish the darkness that veils our path."

Last edited:
Aureus

Aureus' focus on the dark entrance ahead was broke by one of his teammates, the fellow mage Marcus. He made a somewhat odd statement, but Aureus rolled with it. "Why thank you, I hope to live up to the expectations" he answered with a polite smile, unsure of if that was even a compliment or not.

Standing from his squat, Aureus took in the words of the seasoned oni without much question. Her strategy seemed sensible enough, and his teammates agreed. With a quick "Thank you, Sir Playwell. I'll be counting on you to do so" to not leave the rather energetic construct hanging, he got in position and moved into the cave. The unpleasant aroma of rotting flesh just got worse as they moved in, which distracted Aureus for a moment, but he eventually realized he could assist a little already. Raising his left palm a little, the elf summoned a [Sparkler] which moved to the top of the tunnel and near Sir Playwell.

Not long after, they came upon some totems, likely of goblin origin, and a crossroads. Komori delegated the choice of the path to the team. And Marcus chose the right one simply for the sake of choosing, seeing as he was as clueless about these totems as the rest apparently were. Sir Playwell urged Aureus to voice his opinion. To which he replied "Allow me a moment" and using hand gestures, he guided the ball of light down both paths 30 feet from him while illuminating the paths 15 extra feet and then back above Sir Playwell. Were he to find nothing in either, he'd simply say "Well, worth a try... I don't see a problem with going right". Were he to find anything remarkable or worth reconsidering the choice, he'd say "Well then, what do you make of that?" to the team.

saxon saxon Maxxob Maxxob Spamcelot Spamcelot

~'Nox'~

1705472103328.jpeg

The dense forest welcomed Nox as she emerged from the shadows, her lithe figure traversing the terrain with supernatural grace. The daylight filtered through the thick canopy above, casting fleeting patterns on her moonlit skin. Despite the seeming incongruity of a creature of the night moving confidently under the sun's gaze, Nox's crimson eyes glowed dimly, revealing the otherworldly power that resided within her.

Guided by her sense of purpose, Nox advanced toward the entrance of the mine. The guild had entrusted her with a task well-suited to her abilities — the elimination of goblins should a fledgling group fail to do so. It was a straightforward mission, but the peculiar attraction of these creatures to the mine hinted at a deeper mystery. The guild had chosen wisely, for if there was one force capable of eradicating a monster threat and preventing their resurgence, it was a Moonblessed Vampire.

Entering the mine, Nox's keen senses heightened. The cold, damp air filled her nostrils as the echoes of her footsteps reverberated through the cavernous expanse. The darkness within seemed to welcome her, and she moved with a silent determination, her steps purposeful and unhurried. Moonlit eyes scanned the surroundings, ever watchful for any signs of the goblin menace that awaited.

It took little time for her to reach the group of adventurers at a crossroads within the mine. Their hushed discussions on which path to take had just about ceased as Nox's presence became known. The armor-clad oni, designated as Komori, led the group — an assembly of one backline warrior and two mages. Nox listened quietly to their deliberations, appreciating the different approaches presented by each member.

As she approached, Nox raised a hand in a gesture of both greeting and assurance. Her senses, attuned to the musky scent of goblins, hinted at the direction most likely infested by the creatures. The dim red glow of her eyes intensified momentarily as she addressed the group. [Heightened Sense - Smell]

"Rest easy," she spoke with a calm yet authoritative tone, the words carrying an air of reassurance. "I've been sent by the guild, and I mean you no harm. My name is Nox, I'm a D-rank Adventurer. I'm here to assist should the challenges become too much for you to handle as well as to ensure you leave no goblin's alive. Please bear me no mind; I'm here to observe and answer any questions you may have."

Her words hung in the cavernous space, a pledge of support from a creature akin to a monster but oddly human. Nox observed the adventurers with a subtle intensity, her moonlit gaze flickering between each member, gauging their reactions to her presence.

Last edited:
  • Height
    5’57” | 1.70M
    Weight
    154lbs | 70kg
    Hair Color
    Blond
    Eye Color
    Blue
    The Executioner - Umineko When They Cry
    Sir Playwell’s earlier pledge of protection to both Aureus and Marcus had not gone unnoticed to the human magus. It was clear the construct followed a code of chivalry, which would make sense, considering his early behavior. It was a nice change, considering that such a thing was rare from where he came from.

The human magus watched as Aureus began using his magic to both illuminate the surrounding area and, after that, along both of the paths the group could choose. His arcane oriented mind already working in analyzing the spell, noticing its great utility in such dark environment. Marcus’s azure eyes peered down both paths, trying to notice anything noteworthy, before the darkness returned to both passages. “Interesting light manipulation, Aureus.” He commented, his tone neutral as always, but there was a hint of curiosity, already having the opportunity of seeing examples of true magic.

With that, Marcus turned around as another presence approached the group from behind. His façade was kept, albeit internally his mind was already working on his Finn Shot, before discarding the idea altogether with the reassurance from the new addition. The human’s blue eyes locked onto Nox’s crimson eyes as she spoke. His eyes narrowed slightly as she revealed her reason for being there, taking it as an implication that the quest could probably become more dangerous than he had first thought. The human magus thought it was only natural for the Guild to want to see that contract completed and a high-ranking observer would make sense.

“I am Marcus Hohenwald.” he said, following a quick nod of his head, thinking it was only right to introduce himself, albeit she could very well already know the name of all present in the group. Nox’s monstrous nature was noticed by Marcus, her vampiric self ringing a few alarms in the human’s mind. Supernatural entities like vampires were not an uncommon academic knowledge between the magi from where he was originally from. Still, he gathered that if her intentions were nefarious, there wouldn’t have been a need for introductions. Marcus decided to keep an open-mind in this new world, for now, his ever stoic expression betraying nothing.
    Skills/Abilities used
    None.
Code by Nano

Last edited:

Kasumi school 3.png
Kōmori Fukitsu
Character Grade - D

Mentions: Spamcelot Spamcelot Maxxob Maxxob Valkan Valkan Uasal Uasal
Notes: While not in combat skills that do not deal damage have no cooldown. Ask questions; questions are encouraged.

Actions/Abilities:

Heightened Sense - Hearing
Appraisal D

Kōmori kept her gaze forward as the group started to speak about what they should do next. When Marcu stated they should go right, she grinned a little, glancing back over her shoulder for a moment. The next one to speak up was their armored companion, who still had his honor-bound nature on his chest. Though he didn't offer much other than whatever path they took, he would follow. "Well, it looks like there are just two votes left, I suppose, though the smell is going to throw us off any goblin scents unless they are the ones that are smelling like rotten flesh," She pointed out as she took a few steps forward to get a close look at the totem.

Kōmori looked over her shoulder as there was a brighter light now, and she could hear footsteps. There was still some distance, though it didn't sound like the pattering of small feet you would hear from a goblin. At least for the moment, there wasn't a point in bringing it up to the group unless the sound got closer. As Aureus' orbs went down either path, the path to the right opened up to a chamber, and along the route, walls were lined with totems, though the orb wasn't close enough to illuminate what was inside. The path to the left also had totems and started to slow downhill, going deeper into the mine. "Careful not to go too far with those orbs. The element of surprise is still our best friend here," She advised, dropping the torch in front of the totem.

Nox would be greeted by the same scenes the party had seen coming in. Tools were scattered about or were left in their place, though the strange thing was the only tools that didn't seem to be around were hammers and pickaxes. The further into the mine she went, the more pungent the smell was. As she got closer to the party, Kōmori turned around as the sounds of footsteps had gotten closer. However, the stench of rotting flesh masked the goblin scent unless the goblins smelled of rotten flesh. Upon Nox's explanation, Kōmori used appraisal, seeing the titles at least confirmed that she was from the guild. However, the vampire part was slightly concerning. But nothing that seemed to be a threat right now.

That was when Marcus introduced himself to their new arrival. "Kōmori Fukitsu," She stated as the sudden sound of drums beating started to echo from the depths of the mines. Which caused her to instantly turn back around, though the sound of the drums were coming form the left path that led further down in the mine. "Well I suppose we know which way it is to the goblins, though we should expect an ambush soon," She concluded as she picked dup the torch and started to go down the left path.

The path had goblin totems every so often along the walls; the stench of rotting flesh was now getting a lot stronger the deeper the party went. Eventually the group entered a large chamber, several torches were lit along the walls offering enough light to see. Bodies were thrown all over the room, some human and others were from animals. The group seemed to have stumbled on where the goblins attacked the miners that hadn't left the mine in time. Along with the fact that the goblins were hunting, the beating of the drums echoed further in. The whole matter was strange because they hadn't seen a goblin yet.

5I4YFWC.jpg

Garrick | Beastkin

With a torch flickering in his hand, Garrick ventured into the poorly lit mine near the city of Ryken. The scent of rot lingered in the damp air. "Reminds me of tavern stew gone bad." It created an unsettling atmosphere as he descended deeper into the darkness. The rumors of a goblin infestation intrigued him, but it was the hushed whispers of a hidden treasure that truly captured his attention.

As he traversed the tunnels, the distant echo of footsteps reached his ears. Squinting through the shadows, Garrick spotted a small group ahead. Judging by their fancy clothes and the clinking of gear, he assumed they were legitimate adventurers. Despite the unease of the mine and the potential threat of goblins, the scaly wanderer decided to make himself known.

"Ho there! Name's Garrick, just a wanderer passin' through. Heard there might be a bit of treasure in these parts," he declared, the torchlight casting dancing shadows across the rocky walls.

As he approached, Garrick couldn't help but wonder about the nature of the goblins' hidden prize. A grin crept across his face as he entertained various possibilities. Perhaps a stash of shiny trinkets, a chest of gleaming coins, or even a magical artifact. The allure of the unknown treasure fueled his curiosity, overshadowing the potential dangers lurking in the depths of the mine.

"Figured I'd join the party, see what sort of shiny things those goblins are hidin'. Always up for a bit of excitement, ya know?" he continued, his tone casual as if discussing the weather rather than the potential dangers that awaited.

Last edited:
  • Height
    5’57” | 1.70M
    Weight
    154lbs | 70kg
    Hair Color
    Blond
    Eye Color
    Blue
    The Executioner - Umineko When They Cry
    Marcus’s eyes darted immediately towards the left entrance as the drumming started. Now it was evident which of the paths were the correct one towards the goblins. As the oni mentioned the possible ambush soon, the human magus steeled himself, getting ready for combat. He made a mental note to be careful with his own magecraft, lest he ended up causing friendly fire. Soon enough, he was on the move once again, following directly behind Kōmori.

With each step, the continuous hitting of drums kept echoing throughout the mines. “Is that ritualistic drumming or escalation for war?” The human asked, as curiosity popped in his mind. As the stench got more potent, it didn’t seem to bother him outwardly, his stoic façade remaining true to his nature. Internally, however, other questions were raised. “Is this just happenstance or the goblins did this on purpose to hide their scent?” Marcus wondered, trying to get a glimpse, in advance, of the level of intelligence these creatures possessed.

Finally, the group arrived in a better lighted area of the mine, where torches were fixed upon the walls, giving a better view of the chamber they had just entered. His eyes scanned the bodies which littered the room, some of humans, others of animals. The scene made even more adrenaline course through his veins. Crossing his arms, his right index finger, where his catalyst ring was located, started to tap against his own arm, while his eyes narrowed. He stepped towards one of the body piles, looking at it from closer. Marcus’s interest was directed towards the animal’s carcasses, rather than the human bodies. His impassive, azure eyes stared towards the remains, trying to determine the cause of death if the decomposition stage allowed for such an assessment.

His right hand moved towards his own chin, started to rub it as his mind was contemplating a few incognitas. One of which being: why did the goblins leave animal remains? Still, his knowledge of these creatures was null, but maybe one of the others had a better grasp on the creatures we would deal with. Before he could ask anything else, however, another one had joined their group.

Turning around, Marcus’s blue eyes met the green eyes of the beast humanoid named Garrick, from a distance. The magus kept his pokerface as the new addition introduced himself, prompting a glint of interest when Garrick disclosed his reason for being there. The magus was glad that his unusual background helped him to be more accepting of the strange things he had seen in this world so far. “Whatever they might be hiding could prove to be most… enlightening. I am Marcus Hohenwald.” The human introduced himself, his voice keeping its neutral tone. He then continued, asking no one specific in the group. “Is this normal behavior for goblins? To leave their prey carcasses unfinished and rotting?”

Skills/Abilities used
    None.
Code by Nano

5I4YFWC.jpg

Garrick | Beastkin

"Garrick, pleasure to meet ya, Marcus Hohenwald." Garrick acknowledged, his tone matching the human's neutrality. He spared a casual glance at the abandoned prey carcasses, his expression shifting from disgust to contemplation. "Normal or not, goblins leavin' their kills like this screams more than just hunger; smells like a message, a hidden tale waitin' to be told." Garrick couldn't shake the feeling that the goblins' discarded prey was a puzzle piece in a larger, more cryptic picture. He could and was most probably wrong though.

As the drums echoed in the distance, Garrick couldn't help but cock his head, the rhythm not quite his usual drinking tune. "What's the deal with them drums?" he inquired, throwing the question out to the group, his curiosity piqued as he awaited their insights on this peculiar auditory backdrop. Garrick's gaze lingered on the horizon, his instincts tingling as the distant drumming seemed to grow louder, adding a layer of foreboding to the already mysterious atmosphere.

Last edited:
~'Nox'~

1705841191221.jpeg

As Nox observed the unsettling scene within the chamber, her keen eyes assessed the scattered remains of both humans and animals. Her vampiric senses, attuned to the nuances of death, caught the pungent scent of decay that permeated the air. The goblins' disregard for the completeness of their kills raised a peculiar question in her mind. Goblins, known for their ruthless efficiency and the absence of sentimentality, wouldn't typically leave prey to rot unless there was a deliberate motive behind the act.

She carefully approached the carcasses, her silent footsteps echoing in the chamber. Her crimson eyes narrowed in contemplation as she noted the peculiar absence of goblin corpses among the remains. Goblins, didn't recover their dead, and the lack of their own kind in this gruesome display struck her as a departure from their usual behavior.

The vampiric adventurer concluded that the goblins might be influenced or led by a more intelligent entity. Goblins, while cunning and dangerous in their own right, didn't exhibit the level of strategic planning that seemed to be at play here. The scattered remains, like macabre symbols, suggested a message or a sinister design guiding the goblins' actions.

A hand, adorned with an intricate glove, moved instinctively to the hilt of her blade. The rhythmic beating of war drums echoed in the distance, resonating with an ominous cadence that hinted at an impending threat. Nox recognized the primal language of war, a language she was all too familiar with. The war drums signaled a coordination of forces, a deliberate orchestration of chaos that demanded attention.

In the dim light of the torches, Nox's red eyes gleamed with a predatory intensity. Her presence, a blend of elegance and menace, stood as a testament to the ancient instincts that guided her. The cryptic puzzle woven by the goblins and the ominous drums compelled her to stay vigilant, ready to face the shadows that lurked in the mine's depths.

With a deliberate and measured pace, Nox joined the group, her gaze shifting between the companions as she weighed her observations against the unfolding mystery. The mine, once a mere backdrop to a goblin extermination mission, had transformed into a theater of enigma and danger. The scent of rotting flesh mingled with the foreboding echoes of war drums, and Nox, with heightened awareness, poised her blade for the dance that awaited. Eyes shifting back toward the way they had just come, the vampire began to wonder just what lay down the untravelled path.

With an intelligent creature possibly at play the drumming could have very well been a lure to allow for a surprise attack on the flank.

'Kill them, slaughter the weak. You're being too cautious'

"Be quiet, I'm trying to focus"

Aureus

Aureus made a sharp turn when he heard something moving behind the group. Though he exhaled relieved once he saw it was not an enemy, or at least didn't look the part. While her red eyes were a bit suspect, her words reassured the elf. So his tensed up hands relaxed and he went back to inspecting the paths. With such an adventurer guarding his back, he should be able to not worry of being struck from behind. "I'm Aureus" the mage said, after a few moments. As he finished inspecting, Marcus complimented his magic yet again. Aureus found it odd, but not offensive, so he acknowledged the compliment with a nod.

"Ah, sorry. Should've thought of that" Aureus said in response to Komori's warning. For now, he decided to desummon the ball of light, and rely on the light of their leader's torch. As Komori introduced herself to Nox, the echoing rhythm of drums guided them down a path, into a chamber lit by torches. The smell of death was at its peak and there were bodies strewn across the room, as well as in a pile in the center. Yet another newcomer and Marcus discussed the nature of these bodies, and Nox did her own silent observations. Meanwhile, Aureus had his own train of thought going. Albeit a much simpler one.

Goblins weren't exactly smart, and yet, here they are, in what clearly was the stage for the ambush Komori was talking about. These creatures barely above beasts were led by something or someone to do this. That's as far as the elf's thoughts reached. He had no plan to speak of, he merely hoped they were able to overcome whatever these goblins and their mastermind threw at them. Aureus clenched his right fist, and turned to the path they came from, having the sneaking suspicion that any second they could be attacked from both sides.

saxon saxon Maxxob Maxxob Scoobie Scoobie Uasal Uasal Spamcelot Spamcelot

Komori .png
Kōmori Fukitsu
Character Grade - D

Mentions: Spamcelot Spamcelot Maxxob Maxxob Valkan Valkan Uasal Uasal Scoobie Scoobie
Notes: Combat has begun! 3 action economy is now in effect!

Actions/Abilities:

The sounds of the drums continued to echo through the tunnels and the chamber, the echo in the room bouncing off the ceiling of the chamber that was pitch black above them. They continued on with the same rhythm for what seemed to be minutes now. So far, the only direction the group had was to push further into the mine, though there seemed to be much more at play than what the townspeople had said. Though to what end was yet to be seen, could it have been something they were trying to hide or was this a by product of the recent events? Only time would tell.

The new arrival's footsteps were overshadowed by the beating of the drums, making it difficult for Kōmori and Nox to hear footsteps of any kind. Kōmori turned around and looked at Garrick as the new arrival introduced himself to the rest of the group. "You think this will be fun? We are hunting goblins, one mistake and a whole swarm could be upon us. One does not simply walk into an abandoned mine looking for treasure without having some reason to believe it's true," She stated, looking at their demi-human comrade. Though if he paid attention, there would be some annoyance in Kōmori's eyes with his relaxed nature.

"But back to your original question, probably a ritual since we haven't been attacked yet, though; we should be on guard. But as to normal behavior, well, no, this is strange, though there might be more going on, we don't know yet. This is more organized; maybe a chieftain or a shaman is leading this group. You never know with goblins," she stated before looking at the body nearest to her. The wounds resembled weapons and some teeth marks. Not a pretty way to go by any means, being bitten to death and stabbed or beaten. Marcus would also be able to come to the same conclusion as to the cause of death of many of the bodies that were left here.

Kōmori watched as Nox moved about the room and eventually rejoined the group, though she seemed to be deep in thought, at least it seemed like that until she told the group to be quiet. To which Kōmori cocked an eyebrow at their second newest companion. She was about to speak when suddenly, the drums stopped. There was not a single sound, the breathing of the group. When there was screaming from overhead as 6 goblins dropped from the ceiling.

These goblins, however, were not your normal goblins; they were larger and looked stronger than your typical goblins. One could say that this advanced party was a group of hobgoblins, all armed with either a sword, an axe, or a club. Their armor was in various conditions. Some had a breastplate, and others had leather armor, though it was evident that the hobgoblins had scavenged their gear based on their condition of them.

With the drums gone, there was echos of shouting coming from deeper in the mine, though at least for the moment it didn't seem to be getting closer.

5I4YFWC.jpg

Garrick | Beastkin

Garrick flashed a carefree grin in response to Komori's stern caution, unfazed by the seriousness in her eyes. "Fun or not, lass, reckon I'm always up for a bit of chaos. Keeps things interestin', ya know?" He gave a playful wink, emphasizing even further there contrasting personalities before turning his attention to the echoing drums. To be more precise, their sudden cessation.

As the hobgoblins descended, their menacing presence drew a mix of excitement and wariness from Garrick. Despite the condition they were in, jealousy crept in as Garrick eyed their weapons, realizing he was armed with nothing more than a torch. "Well, ain't they a lively bunch?" he remarked, eyeing the raging hobgoblins cautiously. "Looks like we've got ourselves some dance partners." The excitement in his voice was met with a dose of caution as he gestured to the lifeless bodies around them. "Best ready yourselves. Don't fancy addin' our carcasses to their collection. Torch or not, let's show these big lads we ain't an easy meal."

• Height
    5’57” | 1.70M
    Weight
    154lbs | 70kg
    Hair Color
    Blond
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Combat 9 - Empire of Sin
    Marcus was satisfied with the knowledge of what had taken the lives of the animals, despite how unnerving it was. It gave him a small insight of the savagery of the creatures the group was sent to deal with. The human magus didn’t show any reaction to either Garrick being chastised by Kōmori due to his carefree behavior or his response to it. True to his pragmatic self, as long as everything worked like clockwork, he had no qualms towards a daredevil.

Suddenly, the drumming was silenced, just to be replaced with screaming, as six creatures dropped from the ceiling in front of the group. A mix of excitement, laced with caution quickly took hold of the human’s senses. It didn’t matter how many times he was put into real combat, the rush was always present, being hidden by his façade of stoicism. Marcus’s azure eyes scanned the six creatures, noticing their mix of scavenged armors and weapons as well as their clear intent.

It was time for him to test his mettle, despite the adversities. Without giving any more thought, the human magus lifted his right hand, aiming his index finger towards one of the hobgoblins, while his thumb was upwards, making a finger gun. Selecting five of the six, Marcus’s mana was ready to be used, as he had already activated his magic circuits previously. “Finn Shot!” The human declared, as five mana bullets were shot, at the same time, from his fingertip.
    Skills/Abilities used
    Finn Shot - Magic E, Range F, Affinity Light F, Targets F - Marcus declares the name of the ability, aiming his index finger forward, gathering raw mana and releasing it in the form of a bullet, being able to attack up to 5 targets, effective at 30ft - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown

Cooldown: Finn Shot 1/1
Code by Nano

~'Nox'~

1706071894457.jpeg

As the hobgoblins descended from the darkness above, Nox's normally composed demeanor shattered like glass, giving way to the primal fury that lurked beneath her moonlit exterior. The rhythmic pounding of war drums had ceased, replaced by the harsh symphony of combat. The air around her seemed to tremble with primal energy as her red eyes ignited with an otherworldly intensity.

A surge of unbridled rage coursed through her veins, a tempest of feral instinct that eclipsed reason. The monsters before her were not just adversaries; they were the embodiment of her eternal struggle against the forces of darkness. In the heart of battle, Nox embraced the berserker within, allowing the moonlit vampire to be consumed by the haunting beauty of her bloodlust. In an instant, her hand gripped the hilt of her blade, a weapon infused with both the elegance of a moonlit night and the ferocity of a raging storm. As the sword cleared its sheath, a dim, holy frost cloaked its edge. The ethereal glow of the blade cast an otherworldly luminescence across the chamber, a silent proclamation of impending devastation.

Nox moved with a mesmerizing grace, her movements a deadly dance that defied the chaos around her. The mighty swing of her blade carved a path through the area to hit all the hobgoblins, the holy frost leaving a trail of numbing cold in its wake. Her attack was not just a simple strike; it was a symphony of destruction, a testament to the relentless power of her vampiric rage and blessing.

The holy frost, like a vengeful spirit, spread from one foe to another, leaving any of the affected creatures badly frostbitten but even more concerning still - bleeding uncontrollably. Nox, fueled by a feral beauty, stood ready to attack again should she need to, her red eyes ablaze with a primal brilliance that mirrored the glint of moonlight on a midnight sea.

The chamber became a canvas of blood and Ice, Nox's blade was revealed to be a brushstroke that could cause a devastating chain reaction of spreading damage among foes. Her Ability a portrait of violence and grace. Her movements were a paradox—both savage and beautiful, a reflection of the untamed spirit that dwelled within her moonlit heart.

Actions: 3/3​
  • [Vampiris Lunaris] - E - [Sixth Sense: Weak Point Vision] [Accurate], [Drain Vitality], [Vampiric], [Area 50ft], [Blight = Holy Ice], [Continuing = Bleed], [Contagion = Holy Ice], [Spreading = Bleed], [Penetrating], [Multidimensional], [Incapacitating (Freeze)], [Selective (Monsters)], [Incurable], [Hotshot] [Energised E]- Nox's ultimate technique. Sheathing her sword, Nox quickly draws it once again to devastating effect, unleashing a powerful attack that spreads both Ice and bleeding to those foes within reach and beyond. The true power of a moon-blessed vampire unleashed in but a single strike. Nox's blade is drawn and returned to its sheath with such speed an untrained eye might not even register it being drawn at all. 1 Post cooldown/3 Action
  • [Moonblade Sword] B + Strength A + [Vampiris Lunaris] E = 13 Combat Effectiveness +2 from (blight), x2 damage From (HotShot)
saxon saxon Valkan Valkan Spamcelot Spamcelot Maxxob Maxxob Scoobie Scoobie

5I4YFWC.jpg

Garrick | Beastkin

Garrick stood there, his eyes widening in amazement as Marcus unleashed a dazzling display of magical prowess, firing mana bullets with precision. He was about to express his awe when Nox stole the spotlight, her feral instincts taking over. The mere sight of her, a dance of death under the moonlit glow, left Garrick in disbelief, his scaly features a mix of surprise and admiration.

As Nox's blade painted a canvas of ice - and probably blood - Garrick's initial amazement turned into a knowing grin. The chaotic beauty of the battle, the lethal grace of Nox's movements, all resonated with something primal within him. He could feel the raw power, the unrestrained force that Nox wielded. There was no doubt in his mind, the hobgoblins stood no chance.

Without needing to wait for the aftermath, Garrick chuckled, his voice carrying a mix of amusement and confidence. "Well, I reckon those hobgoblins picked the wrong day to tango. Lady sure knows how to paint a picture with that fancy blade of hers. Might as well sit back and enjoy the show, eh?" Garrick's eyes followed the chaos with a glint of satisfaction, ready for whatever twists the dance of blood and magic had in store.

Aureus

Aureus' eyes turned back to the front when Komori addressed the newcomer with, a somewhat understandable, frustration she kept under wraps for now. As for the other newcomer, she seemed to try and get her focus on something, and the chat wasn't helping her. The elf silently looked at Komori, as staying here wouldn't do much. And before he could utter any words, the drumming stopped. Aureus suddenly raised his fist and reeled it back. The cries of something or someone that he overheard, now that the mine's quiet, were immediately drowned by 6 hobgoblins dropping right in the center of the chamber with a loud rumble.

The lizardfolk got talking again, while the mysterious sword master and the fellow mage got to attacking. Not wanting to be the slacker, Aureus summoned 5 elongated shards of light to his fist, which darted off to the head of 5 different monsters as he motioned his fist forward in a swift motion.

Actions:
1 - [Light Arrows E]

CD:
E - 0

Komori .png
Kōmori Fukitsu
Character Grade - D

Mentions: Spamcelot Spamcelot Maxxob Maxxob Valkan Valkan Uasal Uasal Scoobie Scoobie
Notes: Combat has ended! While not in combat skills that do not deal damage have no cooldown. Ask questions; questions are encouraged.

Also, another note: in most combat situations, taking no actions can lead to you being attacked and receiving damage. Better to do something than to wait and see, this is especially the case in a worlds RP if you intend to participate in one.

Actions/Abilities:

• Dark Continent Style Kaberin - Weapon Master Nodachi F, Deflect F, Flare F (Sight), Accurate F, Energized F, multidimensional F, Fast F - Defying the normal laws of matter and physics Kōmori's blade is able to strike things that normal matter is not. Upon making contact with the target the targets Sight is affected, speed is reduced by 1 grade of effectiveness. - F grade - 0 Post cooldown
  • Dark Continent Oni-Strike - Weapon Mastery Nodachi F, Fast F, Accurate F, Blight F (Corruption), Energized F - Kōmori delves deep into her being, bringing out the full power of her linage moving at speed, coating her blade in the corruption of her homeland and striking a target. Target's speed is reduced by 1 grade effectiveness- F Grade - 0 Post cooldown

1/2. Used Dark Continent Style Kaberin
3. Used Dark Continent Oni-Strike

The group didn't waste any time nor let the Hobgoblins get the first move in. As Marcus fired off his magic bullets, they struck their intended targets, leaving smoke from the explosions in their wake. Nox didn't waste any time either as she iced the whole as the air continued to hang with smoke from Marcus's attack; the pained howling of creatures could be heard, and then light struck through the smoke, striking the targets, downing 5 of the hobgoblins in the smoke. As the shards of light percied the smoke again though the targets were hit.

However, the group's visibility had been limited slightly due to the smoke, as a Hobgoblin was bleeding and looked to be on his last leg. Kōmori turned her attention to the Hobgoblin as a smile appeared on her face. She used Dark Continent Style Kaberin as she brought her Nodachi up and deflected the sword strike; the Hobgoblins started to look around frantically as its sight had been robbed from it. Following up, she used Dark Continent Style Oni-Strike as the blade was bathed in corruption and brought her sword down diagonally across the hobgoblin's chest as it dropped.

Though the sounds were still coming from deeper in the mine, the hobgoblin assault squad had been cut down, though the smoke was slowly starting to dissipate to the point that it was light enough to see through. Kōmori looked around for a moment before seeing that the immediate threat was over, but there was still much to find out and see what was being hidden down here. She wondered if the thing the villagers were hiding was what brought the goblins here. "Well, it looks like the villagers didn't tell the guild everything with the request; a nest is one thing, but seeing Hobgoblins means there is something more going on here," She warned the more green members of the party as she figured Nox would know that already. It was at that moment some rocks fell from the dark selling and slammed into the ground around the group, no doubt shaken loose from the fighting.

"Though we should continue on, we won't get the answers here," Kōmori concluded as she started to walk down the path that led further into the depths of the mines. As the group continued slowly, the smell of rotting flesh lessened, though it was still present. Those with heightened Sense Smell could now discern the difference between the rot and the goblins. However, the walls deeper in the mine were decorated more with totems and seemed to get more lavish by goblin standards. Occasionally, some paintings on the wall seemed to show goblins with a staff or some weapons.

One could discern that that was either the goblin chieftain or potentially a shaman. Though which one it was is still a mystery, the group didn't run into another chamber like before; there were several rooms where armor and weapons were thrown about. No doubt, acting as the armories, and it looked like the goblins were trying to create an army. Eventually, the group found an alcove in the wall that had the remains of a campfire that seemed to haven't been in use in some time. Though there were scrapes of paper around, though currently it was too dark to read them.

If anyone used something to light up the area they might be able to read what was on the paper. However, it was strange as no goblins had been seen since the attempted ambush and the shouting had died down for some time.

5I4YFWC.jpg

Garrick | Beastkin

With his torch tightly gripped, Garrick found himself rooted in place, the flames casting flickering shadows on his scaly features. The scene unfolding before him was nothing short of a brutal spectacle, a one-sided massacre painted in strokes of magic and blood. He couldn't help but feel a surge of gratitude for being on the right side of this chaotic encounter. The combination of spell-weaving mages hurling magical bullets, a blade-wielding oni, and a vampire driven by feral instincts created a symphony of destruction that left Garrick in silent awe.

As the clash of elements and blades played out, Garrick's thoughts raced within. He pondered the fortunate turn of events that placed him amidst allies capable of such ferocious prowess. "Well, ain't I lucky? Seems like I've landed on the right side of the chaos." The monsters, no matter how vicious, were met with a force to be reckoned with, a formidable ensemble of magic and might. A smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth as he could only marvel at the lethal capabilities displayed by his comrades. In the absence of words, a prolonged whistle escaped his lips, a resounding expression of his genuine admiration for the prowess of those fighting alongside him.

With the echoes of the distant mine still resonating, the aftermath of the hobgoblin assault was evident. As the smoke slowly dispersed and while Komori surveyed the scene, Garrick seized the opportunity and approached a fallen hobgoblin, scavenging for whatever salvageable amidst the mangled corpses. His eyes lit up as he discovered a worn axe, imperfect but a welcome upgrade from his torch. "Let me take this off ya." A smirk played on Garrick's scaly features as he tightened his grip on his newfound tool of destruction.

Komori hinted at concealed layers within the villagers' request, suggesting a tale more intricate than the guild had been told. Unfazed by the unfolding mystery, Garrick found himself distracted by the slightly battered axe in his hand, his newfound companion.

As they delved deeper into the mine, Garrick's observations echoed with his characteristic nonchalant tone. "They sure got a weird sense of style, huh?" he remarked, eyeing the goblin ornamentation adorning the walls, a testament to an intricate hierarchy hidden within the depths. The revelation of another chamber, scattered with armor and weapons, added to the enigma that surrounded them.

An alcove revealed the remnants of an abandoned campfire, scraps of paper hinting at untold stories. Intrigued, Garrick, always fueled by curiosity, squinted at the unreadable papers and approached guided by torchlight. "Hey guys, what do ya think they got here?" he inquired, eager to unravel the secrets concealed in the shadows of the mine.

Marcus Hohenwald
Marcus.jpeg

As the smoke created by Marcus’s Finn Shot dissipated, the lifeless corpses of the six creatures were revealed to all. The relentless and savage assault of the group barely allowed for any reaction for the hogoblins, with the exception of clinking of metal which the human had heard for an instant, before all was done. His analytical mind rewinded everything he had managed to catch with his azure orbs, parsing each of the movements once again and committing them to memory. In a very uncharacteristic change of wind for the stoic magus, his impassive and detached expression vanished, making room for an odd smile and relaxed expression.

How fortuitous for him ending up where he did with paths open in front of him that he couldn’t even have imagined in his wildest dreams. The current mission became the first step towards the unknown path which the human threaded on. Bountiful possibilities lied in wait, if only the magus had the fortitude to grasp them. And the setback with his magical capabilities, which he didn’t know the full extent of, served only as an opportunity for him to grow once more. “I share your feelings, Garrick. Not only because of the side I am on, but how different some things are around here…” The human commented, his attention shifting towards Nox.

“... vampires where I come from aren’t the most… ‘friendly’ of beings, be they Dead Apostles, True Ancestors or anything in between. In fact, even the sentient ones simply attack any human on sight. Such a welcome change of pace.” Marcus kept his newfound relaxed expression, the smile never leaving his lips. The magus’s attention was picked when Kōmori mentioned the possibility of the villagers leaving necessary information out of the request made to the guild. Being analytical and pragmatic, seeing things skew off parameters would normally have displeased the man. However, his smile grew slightly wider with this new tidbit of information. “Well, if that is the case, maybe, after finishing this bounty and collecting the reward, we should pay the village a visit once more.”

With that, the magus continued towards the depths of the mine along with the group. The totems which decorated the walls didn’t escape Marcus’s attention. If the depictions on it would be considered true, it all led towards the idea of a more organized goblin group, which would make sense as to why the creatures had left their prey unfinished and rotting in the chamber they were previously in, as such displaying abnormal behavior for goblins. With each step, the ceiling was inspected by his azure eyes, almost as if waiting for another group to drop down from it at any given moment. Who knew if they wouldn’t try to use the same tactic a second time?

When the group came about the alcove, which in it rested the campfire and a few notes on papers, Garrick thankfully used a torch to illuminate them. Without a second thought, the magus approached the lizardfolk, squinting his eyes to see if it was anything he could make sense of - "Let's see.." (Arcana F, Academia F)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back