• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Frontier] The Queen, The Tank, The Sword and their Weapon Transport

Pierre Rothel - Aria RavenSong RavenSong Regula Elvario Elvario Alexandria lXlGamemaster lXlGamemaster

- Souviens-toi d’eux, Remember vous-même

He listened on intently as Regula, Dark Witch, and Aria explained their stories.

Regula - Pierre winced at the mention of the Duchy, as that brought up some bad memories of what happened in the tunnels with that slime bitch.

“I’ll admit.. I did not have a good time there at all either… I won’t go into much detail but me and a few others were deceived..”

He didn’t want to tell the full thing about that yet, but eventually later he might once Regula’s comfortable with opening up herself.

Dark Witch - He nodded as he listened on, now knowing more about the Dark witch that joined their travels. While it was a bit mind boggling that she had been traveling to different worlds and was now residing this one, he came to terms with the responsibility bestowed upon her to defeat a massive threat. Nodding his turret in respect, he gave his input.

"With how far you've come, I can still see you are on the right track. I can understand how much pressure it puts on you with the prophecy, having to face such a massive threat. But know this, you're not alone in this, so if you need aid, we can help if you'd like.”

Aria - Aria's story caught the most interest from him, hearing her say that she was killed in a previous life only confirmed a deep down theory even more after that conversation with Regula at the forge: There's other people who reincarnated into this life, some having remembered, others not. It seemed she had a desire to return in motive of vengeance against those who had wronged her. Pierre saw this as an unhealthy drive however.

"Aria.. Your efforts to bring peace to your previous life's world are extremely commendable, but this drive of vengeance against your traitors however.. It sparks concern. Once you return to the world beyond this one, and your traitors slain.. What comes after? Not to mention, what of those who were still fighting at the time of your demise? None of us knows if the resistance had succeeded or failed, but.."
Alright, that's too much, give her some encouragement.

"..Knowing you, despite the outcome for them, I know you can spring up stronger and smarter upon your return, and with the lessons learnt here and from the past, I know that some day, your world will have the peace you and many others have fought and died for."

After a few moments, he sighed deeply, now realizing it was his turn to say what he saw. But before that, his thoughts trailed back to when he first met Aria alongside Linneus and Ciu'nan back in the woods.

"Aria.. One more thing you should know.. There's others out there who have came here upon death in a previous life as well, but it seems my past has stuck to me in the form of my reincarnation.. That Land of Fire origin back in the Light County forest, it was a cover up of a segment of my last life. I hope you forgive me for lying to you about it."

Taking a deep breath, he got to explaining,

Not just for them, but to remember who he once was.
And to remember his fellow soldiers, who faced hell alongside him.

"..My full name is Pierre Rothel, I was born on May 6th, 1894 in Paris, France. For clarification Regula, it appears so that I was born centuries ahead of your time in our world. Because the Roman Empire had fallen long ago, the highest clashing powers were between the British Empire, and the German Empire. Another thing is that new nations emerged, some with different ways of workings. One of which was the United States of America, which consisted of people who rebelled against the British's control and desired to be in a nation where the civilian populace votes for high ranking officials to be elected. This would be called Democracy."

Feeling he was getting Sidetracked, he got to the point.

"Skip to the year 1914, There have been tensions going around, and I was a 20 year old man who simply worked courteously on my Father's Ranch. Later in that year, something happened.. In Austria Hungary, the upcoming heir to the throne, Archduke Franz Ferdinand, was assassinated by men of Serbian origin. This prompted for Austria to declare war on Serbia.. Another nation, known as Russia, would then declare war on them…

… Soon enough it became a ladder of war declarations, with the British, French, Russians and Serbians versus the Germans, Austro-Hungarians, Ottoman empire, and the Italians…”

If they were to continue trekking after Aria’s proposal to move on, then Pierre would still continue, going into detail about each nation, the developments and horrors of his war (Poison gas that melted the lungs, gas masks that barely worked, advanced artillery, Battles of Verdun, Passchendaele, The Somme, Trench warfare, Planes, Tanks, Airships (Zeppelins), Submarine warfare, civillian casualties, calvary, marine warfare (battleships), Guns, No Man’s Land, and even how he died and his reason for choosing to reincarnate as his coffin.)

Regula
Mentions: Aria RavenSong RavenSong | Pierre Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo | Dark Witch lXlGamemaster lXlGamemaster
Day: Twelfth day of travel – arrival (after around 22 days of travelling total).
Time: Early morning
Weather: Sunshine
Relevant dice rolls:
10 (lXlGamemaster) – Nice weather, good roads, easy going.
8 (RavenSong) - Helping some unfortunate travellers out along the road.
10 (Beetlebuggo) - Nice weather, good roads, easy going.

Regula wasn't sure how to respond to what Alex confessed. On the one hand, it was a very out-there story. On the other hand, considering her own situation, it was perfectly believable. “That sounds like a heavy task. I'm not sure if there's much that I can do, but I'm always willing to help someone slay some evil demons whenever I'm available~” She said the last part in a joking manner, but with serious undertones. She would want to help out, but she wouldn't traverse entire worlds for it, as she had her goals in this one.

Aria's story wasn't much happier either. However, when she noticed Aria even started to stammer her words, she couldn't stop herself from pulling the girl in for a hug. “I can't help you with any plans of vengeance, but I can promise you that the same fate won't befall you here.” Any bastard that'd betray a girl like Aria deserved to be hung. “We're going to get some amazing things done here, I'm sure of it. So amazing that you won't even have any motivation left to bother yourself with vengeance of past lives.”

Pierre's story, meanwhile, was rather shocking. Another person that lived long after her. Another confirmation that the mighty Holy Roman Empire wasn't all that mighty as everyone thought it was. The horror stories of the war weren't exactly lightening the mood, but Regula listened in silence as they moved on. Eventually, when Pierre had finished, she gave a deep sigh. “I'd be foolish to think all wars can be avoided, but I'd like to believe and strive towards at least avoiding many of the atrocities from that one. I thought having a few thousand men die was a big, bloody war, yet while those happened often, it's tough to imagine so much bloodshed in so little time and such horrible manners.” She shook her head. “Thank you for sharing this, I'll take it to heart.” She wasn't sure how it'd influence her governing, but it certainly made a big impact on her.

With the heavy topics discussed, they'd soon notice that the air had cleared. Literally and figuratively. For the rest of their trip, not a single rain-cloud was in sight. Although not as interesting as the Looming Circles, the scenery was nice and pleasant, with enough water for Pierre to stay fuelled. There were even a few more inns along the way, giving some well-needed baths and well-deserved beds and carriage houses. They didn't encounter anything of interest, other than a group of merchants who were having a disagreement on which direction to go. It didn't take long for Regula to compare the route she'd plotted out with their maps and realise they were both wrong, as their map was somehow missing an entire river (and bridge). Perhaps it'd been a cheap copy? Either way, they thanked her and were quick to move on in the right direction. After that, it didn't take long for the group to set their sights on their destination in the distance; the City of Osun.

Regula gave a deep sigh. “Well, we've made it.” On the one hand, there was relief that their long journey was over. On the other, there were growing nerves. She had dealt with many nobles through-out her life, but none of this world. She wondered what type of person Linneus Light was and how they'd get along, if at all. She'd hate to see her entire trip be in vein. On that note, she turned to her travelling companions. Pierre and Dark Witch in particular. “I'm going to need Aria to introduce me to count Light, but if the both of you have a duty elsewhere, I won't ask you to stay for the meeting. Of course, if you do so desire, I'd gladly have you along.”

She turned to Dark Witch. “Either way, you've got my heartfelt gratitude for your company on the road. It's been great travelling with such a unique bard. If you ever need a blacksmith or enchanter, don't hesitate to come look for me.”

Then to Pierre. “We can unload the crates in the nearest inn. You've been faithfully carrying those around for long enough already. Thank you for bringing them all this way for me. You've more than earned a few more upgrades, if you need me to work on your hull again at some point in the future~”

With that said, it was time to cross the last few meters towards the city and see if the guards would even let them pass through. However, that part was the start of an entirely different story. For now, their long journey towards the City of Sun had come to an end.

The End

Isekai Hell RP Grade

So, this was a very interesting and cool read, seeing characters interact was a pretty fun thing to see. Also, the random NPC interactions was cool to see as well, the thieves were a great interaction to watch unfold, Elvario's RPs always have a great collection of characters and interactions. Great stuff as always friend, now onto your rewards.

Regula (GM Bonus) - 60 Points

Aria - 41 Points

Pierre - 41 Points

Alexandria - 40 Points

Users who are viewing this thread

Back