• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Isekai Hell] The Fox and the Witch Part 3

TheTimePiece

Roleplay Artist
Hello! Welcome! This RP is part of the Isekai Hell community. Like anime? Like fantasy? If you find yourself wanting to partake in an open world Isekai fantasy RP community group based here on RPnation, feel free to check out our links!

This 1x1 RP is the 3rd part continuation of Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] The Fox and the Witch and Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] The Fox and the Witch Part 2

The objective of the RP is for Shion and Iberis to spend some quality time together in Wmgroth.
----
Time: Midday

Temperature: Pleasant

Place: Southern See, Wmgroth

Mention: Sharena Sharena

As Iberis and Shion reached Wmgroth from the Shrine to go and spend some quality time together what they saw was probably quite the site:

0d840ee7637c4f8447ef9ce41087ef21.jpg

Throughout the expansive region, a succession of trees, some crowned with large mushroom , dotted the landscape. These unique structures adorned both residential and commercial areas, nestled amidst the dense foliage forming a circular arrangement. Towering above were exclusive abodes for the affluent, while below, more common folk inhabited the forest floor—a longstanding layout of Wmgroth.

asian-culture-bazaar-painting-fantasy-wallpaper-preview-2.jpg
Approaching closer, a bustling scene unfolded in a central square, stands and stalls adorned the area, drawing a diverse crowd from across the realm. Amidst the lively atmosphere, the air resonated with myriad languages, from common tongue to Sylvan, and occasional glimpses of the beastly dialect. The ambiance was filled with the rhythmic hum of negotiations and the occasional thud of Rykes hitting market stands. Currency, typically a rarity in the Fae See, was not out of place here due to Wmgroth making a name for itself as a place of commerce and trade from those all over the realm, the main reason why Iberis thought it would be a fairly easy place for her and Shion to visit due to the acceptance of currency and more international visitors.

Iberis Odhir
c1c09798754ff7edcdb17e719dc490d4-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

Iberis’ eyes looked bright as she looked around at the area excitedly. There were some areas which appeared to catch her attention between the bustling market, not all that far away from the center were some businesses including the Sylvan Spire Tavern. Looking over at the entrance Iberis saw the sight of towering mushroom canopies intertwined with shimmering vines, creating an ethereal canopy over it. Elaborate carvings depicting mythical creatures and scenes from ancient lore adorn the wooden façade.

She also noticed what appeared to be a more academic looking building in the distance, while she wasn't sure what it was for the time being it did catch her attention. It was a building which integrated well into its surroundings looking like a very large tree had been carved out to accommodate it, tall doors at the entrance, from what Iberis could see there were bookshelves visible from some of the windows made into the tree structure. Overall it looked well maintained. However for Now Iberis held onto Shion’s hand if she would allow and looked over to her with a smile.

“It really is bustling here, but in a good way, is there..anywhere you’d like to go first Shion?” She inquired, genuinely interested.

zzShion.png
Shion looked upon the natural structure as they approached, impressed that the locals had managed to sculpt such dwellings without disrupting the flora. It put her mind at ease that she wasn't likely about to discover some hypocritical nature of the local fae. She walked the wooded walkways alongside Iberis, observing them in a similar fashion, but with a little less excitement in her eyes. She was much more excited when Iberis took her hand, which she happily reciprocated by weaving her fingers in with the mage's.

She pondered Iberis' question, and while she started looking around, the bustle of the crowd and large amount of people around had started to affect Shion somewhat. Iberis would feel Shion's grip tighten ever so slightly, but the look on her face as she scanned her surroundings was not hiding her discomfort much. "Somewhere quieter first..." Shion started moving, tugging at Iberis as she looked back at her. "...Please."

Based on the stories Shion had told, it seemed that even though this place wasn't one to make Shion's lip curl in disgust at humans tearing the land apart for their own benefit, Shion still wasn't a big fan of crowds.

If Iberis would allow, Shion guided them to a slightly less populated walkway bridging two different parts of the square. She leaned against the wall there, sighing as she felt her nerves calming down. The warmth of Iberis' hand soon reminded her of her partner's presence, and she looked at her and pulled her close. A smile adorned her lips as she let Iberis lean against her if she so chose, Shion was leaned in a way to support it comfortably.

"I'm sorry, Iberis, I should've warned you I don't do crowds the best. At the very least not just standing in thmiddle of one with no e direction." Shion sighed, her smile fading a moment. "In Widersia I at least had a mission to distract me, and I had far greater...issues with that city, but I ask you forgive me all the same." Shion chuckled soon after.

"Don't worry, I won't let that ruin the time I want to spend with you though, it'll be easier once we have a goal in mind. Now, let's think..." Shion pictured the square again in her mind, recalling what she'd seen as best she could before pulling Iberis back here. She could still see a few establishments, but the rest would have to be off the top of her memory. She noted the tavern, which would be an easy place to suggest, but Shion wasn't sure what Iberis would think about that. She saw the academic, and while she was sure Iberis would love to go there, she wanted this to be time for them to enjoy each other's company first and foremost. Those mythical creates were interesting too. Shion then took Iberis hat once again and secluded the two of them within Shion's tails and the girl's oversized hat again. Shion was quite fond of how secluded the two felt when she did this, and it made her giggle. She placed a kiss on Iberis' lips before resting her head on the girl's forehead as she looked her in the eyes.

"Well, if I'm reading what you've told me correctly, this is the first date you've ever been on, hm? If that's the case, I can offer a few ideas. We can tour the city together, ending at a location made for relaxing. We could go one place and spend all our time their. Lastly, we could just scurry off to a place we can call our own and spend time there." Shion chuckled at her last statement. "There's also a little surprise I have for you too, we should find some lodging before we begin our date so I can show you properly." Shion wanted to keep her surprise vague, hoping Iberis would be enticed by the mystery even if just a little.

Iberis Odhir
Iberis was pleased to get a reciprocated mingling of fingers and generally pleased with how Shion looked at their interaction. Iberis was not aware that Shion was going to feel that way about Wmgroth, but she was able to gather at that point that a crowd was a crowd for Shion from the looks of things, which was fine with her, they didn’t need to walk the streets in the most crowded areas then.

When she looked at her, Iberis gave a nod of confirmation back that it was okay with her. She let Shion guide them to the less crowded walkway. The youth witchy mage looked back at Shion as she leaned against the wall, standing near for the time being, however when Shion pulled her in Iberis gladly leaned in against her, snuggling up some albeit instinctually.

“Oh…It’s okay Shion, I didn’t really know about that one way or another, so thank you for letting me know..”
She did perk up a bit when Shion mentioned that it would be easier when they had a goal in mind, which let Iberis to feel a bit relieved at that realization. Iberis gave Shion the time to think, spending some time to rest a moment against her.

Iberis giggled a bit too as Shion took the hat and used it as a top cover as well as the tails to give them some more privacy as Iberis found herself kissing again, a bit of pink on her cheeks again, no matter how many times she did it, it just felt so different when Shion did..granted Iberis hadn’t had that many kisses but nevertheless.

"Uhm, yeah it is the first date I’ve been on.” Iberis replied a bit bashfully with a smile and nod.

She also enjoyed the way it felt when Shion rested her head atop hers like the way she was. She listened to her carefully before she perked up some at hearing the options.

“Ooh, hm, how about we go check in and see if there are rooms here then, from what I can tell some of these places look like they are offering them. Maybe we can ask around to see if there are any neat areas to check out.”

Her eyes lit with wonder when Shion mentioned there being a surprise. “Well, if you’re ready lets get going then.” She exclaimed excitedly. Taking Shion’s hand and if she’d allow her she’d guide her back strategically to a ‘building’ which had been integrated into one of the trees which had a front desk sort of area near the entrance; one of the more taverny vibe looking spots from the outside.

???
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 7.18.35 PM.png

An elf looking individual was behind the counter who looked over to the pair curiously, thankfully since they were in Wmgroth presumably the fae was less likely to at least express issues held with there being a human there.

"How may I help you?"
They inquired in common, at the very least not sounding bothered.

zzShion.png
Shion was thankful that Iberis was willing to humor her on this matter. Everything about the mage gave Shion this calm that her ability to judge others hadn't gotten worse in her time spent here. Iberis was such a genuine person, the way she reacted to the way Shion interacted with her was so honest, it just encouraged the kitsune to respond in kind. While Iberis was leaned against her and while they spoke to one another in their little cuddle huddle, Shion found herself sprinkling the youthly witch with affectious actions occasionally. Whether it was nuzzling her face against Iberis face, gently caressing her cheek with a hand, or just giggling out of happiness as they talked, Shion wasn't letting Iberis go unappreciated for a moment while they were snuggled so close together.

"You're so cute, Iberis." Those were the words out of Shion's mouth after the mage admitted this was in fact her first date ever, the pink on her cheeks prompted a grin from Shion as her forehead rested on Iberis'.

Watching her reaction was so cute as well. Shion couldn't help herself, before Iberis managed to pull away from her excitement Shion pulled her in close, letting the girl's head rest in her bosom a moment as she gently ran a hand through the girl's hair. "Seeing you so happy makes me not want to stop, but I best save any special treatment for tonight."

Shion proceeded to relinquish control to Iberis upon returning the witch's hat to her head, letting the mage take her by the hand through the streets and inside the dwelling of one of the floral skyscrapers. Once they were inside and greeted by the elf, Shion naturally let her fingers mingle in Iberis' hand as she was the first to speak. "Is this where we could find some lodging? My partner and I are looking for a room for the night." Shion gripped Iberis' hand a bit tighter as she smirked a little. "One bed will be plenty for us."

Last edited:

Iberis Odhir

Iberis looked a bit surprised when Shion called her cute. “…I’m really glad you think so.” The hue lingering on her face a bit. Even if it made her feel a bit different when she was spoken about like this, it decidedly made her feel pretty good. Ever since she had met Renee all of this talk about her from others had become much more positive.

She paused for a moment before the smile returned looking up to Shion. But before she knew it her head was resting against Shion’s soft and warm form. “Oh? I feel pretty special already being here with you..Shion.” She responded innocently enough. “If you have another idea of what’s special, then I will admit I’m pretty excited to see what’s to come~”

She stayed close to Shion while they moved, Iberis slinked back a bit behind Shion, while their fingers mingled, she looked around the interior space a bit, it was rather nice like one might expect. Frankly Iberis was just glad they were in Wmgroth where currency actually had some use due to all the foreigners, compared to the majority of the Fae See, since it mean they should be able to acquire a room through normal means.

She let Shion speak for the time being, listening. Perhaps feeling it better Shion handled it.

???
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 7.18.35 PM-1.png

The employee elf nodded as Shion asked if they could find any lodging there. “Yes, you came to the right place, there are usually rooms to go around between the types making business deals around here and adventurers..should be pretty hassle free to long as there aren’t any East Empire Affiliations..” She said the latter East Empire part almost as if there was distain in her voice.

“Oh I see, you're looking for that kind of room. Well we can certainly provide that." The elf would give the price which seemed surprisingly reasonable enough given the nice location. They might be able to get cheaper farther away from the center but for the purpose of their time there it should be nice enough to stay a business grade hotel type room.

Iberis couldn't help but a giggle a bit with a slight blush after Shion put it like that and at the reaction of the elf.

The witchy youth then looked between Shion and the elf. "I mean this place seems pretty nice." Truthfully another reason was that Iberis was just relieved that it didn't sound like there was a high chance of a fae who'd decide they didn't like her and try to swat her based on how the desk person described this establishment. After they paid the appropriate amount, the desk person then promptly gave Shion a key which was wooden with a metalic end whch had a faint green glow.

"The key will guide you." It seemed like what she said was true as to Shion and Iberis a magical leyline would become exposed leading them to the room where they were going to be staying.

"Thanks a lot, we really appreciate it!" Iberis replied cheerily with a smile.
----
The duo were then sent up a series of finely crafted stairs in the large tree structure they were lead to a finely crafted looking door, which had some nature motifs seemingly carved into the wood. Upon unlocking the space, a sizable canopy bed became prominent toward the center, more nature motifs gleaming a bit throughout the canopy. Above on the ceiling there was an intricate fine art scene of a pond with fauna and the moon gleaming down upon it, if one were to stop and take a look at the art, it was apparent the stars would gleam a bit, perhaps through magic, as well as the moon when one looked at it just right.

Beyond that in the space there was what looked like a self contained fireplace which could be lit for additional warmth, as well as some comfortable looking armchairs and a desk with a stabilized magi lantern. Beyond that there was a chest at the end of the bed for storage, as well as a closest. Plus there was a nice view from the balcony of the room which had some unique sliding doors which Iberis couldn't say she had really seen before besides Widersia. Nevertheless She was quick to make her way in and plop down on the bed before letting out a content sigh. "We really made it here Huh Shion?..Isn't that great." She smiled like she was in quite a bit of thought. "Nice and soft too~" Iberis had set her catalyst beside the bed so it leaned against one of the poles. All and all the room looked quite nice.

Last edited:
zzzShion1.png
Shion couldn't help but let her smile grow as Iberis once again revealed her innocence, her head resting in the kitsune's bosom as she spoke, the kitsune chuckling a little. "Well, maybe you'll get to experience it soon enough."

As the elf responded to Shion's inquiries kindly, she couldn't help but partake in the elf's confirmation for 'that kind of room' with a sly smirk, playing along as she didn't want to correct her, there was a possibility 'one of those rooms' would be appropriate depending on how the day's events went. Hearing Iberis giggle only encouraged the kitsune's behavior. She took the key graciously, offering an elegant "thank you so much," in tandem with Iberis' parting words to the elf as they followed the leyline the key presented before them. Shion's eyes couldn't help but be affixed to the leyline as they walked, occasionally glancing to the key in her hand. Fascinating, managing to visualize such a guiding weave to any of these keys, each I imagine with their own signature to lead you to different rooms. The ingenuity is impressive.

Shion looked down at Iberis trailing behind her, but still holding onto her hand as they walked. "This is actually a decent visualization of how my eyes perceive magic, Iberis. Just imagine your hands reaching out and grasping at the strands and within your incantation, your hands 'weave' the spell you're conjuring. Didn't think I'd ever run into a decent visualization for you as to what I see."

Once the pair were inside their dwelling for the day, Shion took in the room with some small awe in her eyes. What little magic might've been present in the walls filled her with a strange sense of ease as she gazed at the moon on the ceiling art. When she heard Iberis sigh, she finished scanning the room before her eyes fell on the mage as she spoke up about how great it was to be here with Shion. A few gears clicked into place in Shion's mind over the next couple moments, and it prompted a mischievous smile to spread upon the kitsune's lips. She assumed Iberis' innocence would let give her fairly free reign here, so she decided to play a little.
Shion proceeded to weave her clothes off of her form, which was pretty much standard if she was alone with Iberis for the night, but that was just the start. The weave Shion had turned into her clothes actually remained physically present, and she hung it in midair as if on an invisible coat hangar, and Iberis would see that the accessory she made for Shion rested comfortably in the center of the magical energy, and occasionally the energy would swell into the heart around it, showing Shion's emotions even in such a small gesture.
zzzShion2.png

The kitsune approached the mage on the bed and took both of her hands in hers, weaving her fingers into them slowly and sensually. She giggled a little, her mischievous smile retaining throughout. "It is great, Iberis, I'm so happy to be here with you."

Iberis would then find Shion lifting her hands up, raising the witch's own hands above her head, before she'd slowly get pushed down on the bed, Shion's bare form overtaking Iberis' vision as she soon found herself lying down on the bed with Shion over her, their hands woven together, and one of the kitsune's legs bent and drawn onto the bed to give Shion more comfort in her position. Her body lowered as her lips drew near Iberis' ear.

"Let's give you a taste of that special treatment, shall we? Just follow my lead." Shion cooed into the mage's ear softly. One of her hands released it's hold on Iberis, but the other stayed where it was as the girl would soon find her locking eyes with the kitsune. She gently caressed Iberis' cheek, another giggle escaping her as she drew closer. Iberis would feel Shion's lips meet hers once again, but after a few moments she'd feel a new sensation. The kistune's tongue suddenly found its way into the mage's mouth! While the girl was inexperienced, she kinda hoped she'd do as Shion requested and trust the kitsune as she tried to express her feelings in an even deeper way than she had up until this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back