• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Frontier] Northern Forests adventure

Renee Nyx

c23c0d8928b37bd3fe576f4e6f2ccecc (1).jpg

2522a550dd50612ef8cb9d1b66a4ae9e.jpg

Staring as the undead knight laughed at both how Renee and Atiifa reacted, which made her think the skeleton was expecting the two to shun or condemn him, made her drop her hand and place both hands on her hips as she waited for the skeleton to calm down. The witch looked at Atiifa for a moment until the knight fit stopped, Renee was smiling slightly still, she wasn't expecting this reaction from the undead knight.

Then something she was not expecting was this knight to do happened, she watched the knight pull his sword from his battered scabbard and plant it into the loose soil beneath them, kneeling down and reciting a vow to protect to two of them as long as they maintained their companionship and friendship. Renee was about to speak when Atiifa then next planted his staff on the ground and did the exact same thing, reciting a vow to protect their undead comrade and her from danger.

Now feeling left out and even shocked that Atiifa would do this. Nyx shook her head and sighed, letting a giggle slip out. " What the hell, why not? " she commented. Renee knelt down onto one knee and placed her hand on her opposite breast and bowed, hiding her face with her large hat. " I, Renee Nyx, vow to maintain what we've created here. I shall protect the three of us from danger, any that would bring harm upon us shall be opposed with prejudice. That is my vow to you two. " Renee lifted her head and began to laugh.

She stood up and let her hand fall, rubbing dirt off her knee, she didn't seem embarrassed at all but was rather having fun with this. She looked to their smaller beast companion and placed a hand on top of his head. " You did great, Atiifa. Don't be so embarrassed. " She looked to Gawain once he stood up. " Dont think we can't carry our weight, Knight, we are capable of handling ourselves too. " Renee grinned at the knight with her eyes staring into his eyeless holes, her red eyes glowing underneath the dimly lit moon.

Mentions: Vexumin Vexumin Dante Verren Dante Verren

Gawain
Interactions: Renee ( Skyhunter Skyhunter ) Atiifa ( Vexumin Vexumin )
100ed4571c1815d72093f5ba9c9954e3.jpg

After all three of them gave their vows Gawain rose back to his feet and slid his blade back into it's sheathe. He had not expected the other two to join in, but they had. Now Gawain felt a real sense of companionship. This was not a relationship of fear or one of employer and employee like he remembered having in his previous life. For now this seemed like a genuine bond, the start of a promising friendship between three individuals. Gawain held Renee's gaze and even though he could not physically show it, he was smiling.

Nodding his head in conclusion he gestured behind him to the tree. "Though I do not know how long you have traveled Atiifa, you and Mrs. Nyx should rest. I do not require sleep so I will keep watch. Once morning comes we can set out, all three of us together." Gawain felt a rush of energy as he finished speaking, he now had a solid goal, an idea of what to do. While he had his general goal prior to the formation of this trio he had nothing specific in mind. Now he had a solid goal, and people to travel with. For the first time in this new world Gawain felt a little a peace.

Atiifa

Atiifa.jpg

At the thought of rest, Atiifa was not sure that he was entirely ready for sleep, but he has learned to take his rest where he can get it. A moment of respite from the stress of travel and the fear of being preyed upon in ones slumber is something to cherish. Atiifa looks around before he settles himself onto the ground. He would usually try to settle himself somewhere high, that he might be able to survey his surroundings before falling asleep, but with Gawain on the watch, he felt like he could relax for a moment, get some good rest. Settling his staff against the tree, the mall figure removes the straw plume that had been decoratively connected to the mask and jutting from his sleeked back and short brown hair. Then he takes off some of the robes, aside from a single layer to keep him covered, as he lacked other clothing besides the poor excuse for garb that covered him.

"I... I trust you'll take care of me," Atiifa says as a yawn escapes him from under the mask. One could tell that he was already succumbing to sleep as the gentle green glow of his eyes fade from the edges of the eye holes in his mask. The poor little fella was grasping for rest where he could get it, it seems. He was not about to waste a moment of this opportunity.

Interacting with: Skyhunter Skyhunter Dante Verren Dante Verren

Renee Nyx

179-1798025_dark-witch-fantasy-crow-raven-wallpaper-fantasy-dark.jpg

2522a550dd50612ef8cb9d1b66a4ae9e.jpg

" That's Ms. Nyx, thank you very much. " Renee raised a brow staring at the skeleton with a serious look before she smiled and laughed. " I'm kidding, Gawain. " Renee giggled a little then she took off her bag and pulled out her bedroll. " I'm going to sleep now, I'm pretty sore from all the running. " The witch rolled her bed out then laid her bad down as a pillow. She got into her roll and took her hat off and placed it down on the ground next to her as she closed her eyes, laying her head onto her bag. Her eyelids quickly drooped into darkness.

As morning came and the group woke up, they would begin their trip south where they walked for hours, seeing many sights. Old ruins that were from thousands of years ago, now lost in time. Old abandoned houses that were dilapidated. A few skeletons here and there of dead travelers. Then through a large patch of forest a stench would hit the group, the stench of death and rotting bodies. A scent Renee was all too used to. As they made their way through, bloated and decayed bodies would be here and there.

Eventually they would find these corpses were corpses of zombies. Reaching the end of the forest they would find a large clearing and in the distance was a large village, fortified with makeshift walls. All over the ground now there was a body of a zombie here and there until they began to litter the ground closer and closer to the village. But there was a strange thing happening... in this field, the zombies were standing up and not moving. It was the afternoon right now and these zombies were not moving. " This is... Strange. " Renee commented quietly, this was nothing she had ever seen before.

z-nation-field-of-zombies.jpg

Ahead of this field of zombies was the village besieged by this field of zombies. What was to happen next?

fortified-village.jpg

The adventure continues here... Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] The Dead awake at Night

Mentions: Vexumin Vexumin Dante Verren Dante Verren

Last edited:
Isekai Hell RP Grade
The rp seemed fine enough. Since Renee is Human it is questionable if she could rile up such hate as what was displayed by the villagers. In a world of magic, the reaction to a magical practitioner also may have been a bit strong. But all good journeys require a catalyst, so it served its purpose. May the fellowship formed remain unbroken.

Aftermath
The group was able to successfully evade the pursuit of the villager mob and escape to monster ridden lands to the south. Likely in the country to the north of the Ryke Protectorate.

Rewards
Renee
- 15points (with narration bonus) - acquired optional title [Harried] - Troubles hound you. More likely to only receive help from those with a generous disposition. More likely to be ignored by anyone else due to them not wishing to be involved in the troubles that apparently follow you.

Gawain - 10 points - acquired optional title [Wandering Knight] - A sword with no lord. More easily able to find work among those looking for a swordarm to sort out their troubles. More likely to be challenged to a fight in general.

Atiifa - 10 points - acquired optional title [Cuddly] - despite outward appearance, the character will have more people try to hug or hold him. More easily mistaken for stuffed toy than a real creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back