• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community [Isekai Hell] March Madness 2024 Community Event Match 1

Novama

Elder Member
Participants: Clyvelle Clyvelle Uasal Uasal Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Scoobie Scoobie

The Nerfs:
E grade cap -
garrick - speed drops to D, natural armor drops to E
Jarreth - all stats drop to D, all skills dropt to E but domain drops to F, all equipment drops to E
luisa - all stats drop to D if not already lower, educated drops to F, Orgoth blade drops to E grade but effect remains, grimoire drops to E grade and loses pocket dimension and E pawn drops to F pawn. Queen regalia armor drops Targeted (not a skill) and should be marked as E grade. Asset effectiveness drops to E for the fight. Rook vitality drops to D and heavy armor drops to E. Pawn str is D and knuckles is E.
Rios - stats drop to D. all skills drop to E. multidimensional is vorpal now. rios only has 1 sword and it is E grade. Fighting style should note its a sword style.

Opening narration
Blue Team (Jarreth/Rios) spawn in at Blue Temple. Their minions are on the march. They do not see the enemy but note the conflict on the center island with the turret array.

Red Team (Luisa/Garric) spawn in at Red Temple. Their minions are on the march. They do not see the enemy but note the conflict on the center island with the turret array.

Going forward, narrations will only include elements both teams witness.

You have 24hrs to message me your character's actions. Those that miss will be assumed to be standing around picking their noses when i make the next narration.

1709272401256-png.1147559

Participants: Clyvelle Clyvelle Uasal Uasal Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Scoobie Scoobie

In round one, Jarreth and Rios of blue team rushed the center island and easily overcome the first tower unopposed. (blue team +1 point)

Jarreth and Rios gain +1 energy. Jarreth and Rios may post there next actions in this thread. They may alternatively continue messaging me their actions if they prefer. Luisa and Garrick, who remain unseen, may continue to message me their actions.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back