• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Frontier] Home of the Nisse

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
"I'm sorry Harlow, I don't know where he is now. I think he said he was leaving this forest though, so I don't think you'll find him here anymore." Sage explained as best he could, hoping the man wouldn't be too upset with him. He was a little confused about the whole 'That was a hundred years ago' thing, since he really didn't look that old, but that was a bit too much for Sage's small brain to bother questioning. So instead, he turned towards the new arrival of Pipirika, smiling down at her. He heard all the fairies panicking, but he felt he could fight her if she was mean, so instead he leaned down off his sword, smiling.

"Nuh uh, this is my sword! I'm Sage. It's nice to meet you Paprika!" He said, accidentally saying her name like the spice due to the similarity of the two. When she responded about how she arrived, Sage nodded a little bit with a smile. "That's how me and Todo got here too. I'd offer you food, but that all belongs to the fairies here, and I can't give away something that doesn't belong to me." He said, rubbing his head a little bit, before looking around, stretching his back a little bit. He hefted up his sword, yanking it from the ground with ease, carrying it by the leather strap he had attached to the sheathe, looking around slowly.

"Now I just need to be ready to fight that guy with the sword." He said, humming a bit, wanting to fight that guy next.

Todo Sawl

ETkzSnkXYAMpXUB.jpg
The pigman seemed... To be uncertain that this one was a demon. For the first point she was rather polite.. and.. if there were any female demons, they like weren't so very... covered up as she might be. She seemed abit flighty... but... Really he couldn't say she was any threat in truth. She felt like a good presence besides that. Plus she was really cute, and cute things could never be evil right?

...He paused on that thought, now abit worried himself about the situation all around... And if dinner was cancelled...

"Hmm..." the pig man hummed to himself, trying to figure this conundrum out, and gave a look out to where they were fighting none to long ago. "The demons looked to be... very obvious in their looks and abilities. maybe shes just a lost person?" todo asked the room, trying to spitball on an idea of who she might be. "I'll admit we didn't come here specifically ourselves, it makes sense another person would show up right?" the pig man scratched his chin with the thought.

"I'm just happy I survived that fight we stumbled into..."

Nisse Village

1664080126176.png

Harkov
1664080168394.png

Harkov had a determined demeanor when the fairy, Sage, mentioned that his father was leaving that forest, the knight nodded slowly before he grasped his hands into fists, his gloves squeaking due to the intensity on the leather. " I'll find him. " The knight said with determination in his throat, although it sounded like he had some possible ill will towards Harlow. He released his fists and gave a heavy sigh, looking at Sage, Todo and this new knight. " Todo and Sage. We are leaving. The female knight stays. " Harkov stated, " We need to end this threat before it festers anymore. Before they come back in numbers. Demons and undead, what a mess. " Harkov mumbled the last part. The fairies all smiled and celebrated the three heading out, " Thank you Ser Knight! Good luck Sage! Stay safe Todo! " The fairies all cheered for the three to be able to stop this threat to their home. These fairies have been here for a long time, yet they have never had this happen before.

Harkov pointed at Sage then Todo to finally point at the bridge as he set out. " Or I'll do it myself. " Harkov stated under his breath. Making his way to the bridge where black blood was splattered across the boards, the knight stared at the demon Sage had killed, Harkov knelt down beside it, looking over the body, he poked at it with his hand when the body began to move like the demon was still alive. Harkov shook his head and looked ahead of him across the bridge where he saw footsteps heading out to the enchanted forests outside the bridge, it would be noticeable that the forests were beginning to decay, the forests originally were bright but now were darkening and shriveling up. Harkov sighed and ripped a piece of flesh off the corpse of the undead. Holding it in his hand, a bright light enveloped his hand as the flesh began to burn which caused the demon to sit up and scream in pain, even though it was dead it was now alive. Harkov dropped the flesh and grabbed the demon, " Where is Cadvar? " Harkov told the demon.

The demon which shouldn't be alive was screaming in pain at Harkov who punched the demon so hard, it cocked the head backwards and a couple sharp teeth flew out of his mouth, which shut the mouth of the demon. The demon brought its head back and blinked a few times as it stared at Harkov, " Cadvar... Is dead... " Harkov sighed, " I know that, but that wasn't my question. " Harkov placed his hands on the demon's neck. " Where is he? " He began to squeeze tightly. The demon grabbed his hands as he was trying to stop Harkov from cutting his airways. Harkov didn't stop until the demon's actions began to wane and he released Harkov's hands, but Harkov released first and let the demon fall onto the bridge again. The demon caught its breath and stared at the knight. " Master Cadvar is in the Enchanted Forest, at its core where the Leyline Saber was once at. He is there waiting for you. " The demon cackled at the Knight who then brought his fist back and slammed his fist through the head of the demon before pulling it out. Harkov stood up flicked demonic blood off his hand before moving into the forest where when they entered, the forest had darkened now, there were fungus growing on trunks of trees, trees were dying, strange bugs were on the ground crawling around. The world had changed now.

1664126090932.png

Harkov unsheathed his sword as he stared at the ground, seeing footsteps leading deeper into the forest before they scattered randomly. " Tread lightly, we need to be careful of our surroundings. " Harkov stated as he pointed forward, " The fairies spoke of a temple in the heart of their Enchanted Forest. Where a hero once was at that wielded a weapon called the Leyline Saber, able to destroy through different types of dimensions of our world. Like realms and secret pockets of our world. Usually, Leylines protect their realms from certain individuals. And this is why. Now we have undead and demons in a realm where they aren't supposed to be in. Something strange in amiss. " Although as the group moved through the forest, there was movement behind the group, looking back there would eyes staring at them, purple eyes and orange eyes. Undead and demons. A couple of undead soldiers ran forward towards the group, " Sage, Todo kill them. " Harkov turned around and ignited his sword in a bright light where now everything was illuminated, the undead and demons were now easily seen. A couple of demons came at Harkov who easily swung his sword and cut both of them down with one swipe.

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
"Hey! I'm doing this cuz I wanna do it, not cuz a big person is telling me to." Sage said with a pout at being told to come along by Harkov, but he followed along nonetheless. He needed a guide through this forest, and if Harkov would be such, then he would follow Harkov. He waved Todo to come along, since this was a mission that would be a good experience for the Whole Hog. He needed to know that adventuring was not all sunshine and vistas. There was a deep nitty gritty, and the sooner one was ready for it, the more ready they were for adventure. "Goodbye lady fairies! Stay safe!" He called back, only now noticing that all the fairies were women, unlike himself. He wondered why, but couldn't focus on that for now. Battle was impending, and Sage desired more to test his blade. His foe was in this forest after all. And only her death would sate him.

He frowned as he learned the demon was still alive, gripping the hilt of his sword. He wanted to finish the demon off, but he supposed that Harkov would do so when his questioning was done. For now, Sage needed to be ready to slaughter any additional foes in the future. He supposed that was what they were here to do anyways. They couldn't let even a single one through, those poor fairies were helpless from what he could tell. They could heal a lot, but it didn't seem they could deal with anything that had to do with fighting.

"Well Todo, how is your first adventure outside the empire? It's a lot more fun than just waiting on tables right?" He said with a laugh, following after Harkov. Despite all the horror they had seen, and the dark tone of the atmosphere, it seemed that the only thing Sage was feeling was joy at the battle and bloodshed that was approaching. "Leyline Saber? Oooh, I hope I can grab it! I like swords. This one miss sophie made me is nice, but if I can get a new one, I can give it back to her without breaking it! I would hate to break a sword she gave me." He said, going on a small tangent as he fluttered along with the much bigger people. "Hmm, if it's broken or something, maybe we can bring it to them to fix it so they don't have any more zombies." When the new demons and undead approached, Sage smiled and tossed away the sheath to his blade, stabbing it into the ground for later and hefting the Zweihander.

Then the order from Harkov came.
"Save the orders for Todo! I've been doing this long enough!" He said, a little annoyed at being told to do something he was going to do anyways. It made him feel like Harkov thought he was some kind of servant, which he would never be. However, voicing his protest, he turned his attention to those undead, dashing forwards and performing a rising slash on the first, dragging the blade up between it's legs up through it's body, before spinning around and using his momentum to drag the sword in a circle, dropping a bit to dodge any counter strike that may come and dragging his blade through the side of the second zombie.

[Movement, Attack, Attack]

Todo Sawl

"Ah, uhh.. Okay.." Todo didn't really have much to say given the fact he was now being given orders by the legitimately scary guy. He did, however, seriously mourn the lack of dinner... The fairies seemed very happy to feed him.. You think they were trying to fatten him up? Not likely he'd go bad long bef- Why was he thinking this way!?!?!? Plus they mentioned a salad a chilli, why the hell did fairies have chili? he thought they ate fruits or... What did fairies even eat? He'd seen Sage pack away some frightening amounts.

But now he was being taken away by duty to find these foes.. Ah... Maybe the fairies will cook for him later? or maybe he can find something to eat on the way? his nose smelled some lovely mushrooms on the way in, maybe he could-

Though as he followed, the forets all but seemed.. Massacred with the horrific blight that permeated each thing. Not to mention the undead were back!!

Ordered to attack once again, his hopes of a pleasant evening were dashed, but he was slowly learning the ropes now, this time he wasn't a crying squealing pig!!

Now he was just a lightly teary frightened pig!!

"Seriously why does it always come to fighting!" the pigman stood his grounjd against the incoming undead, and while waiting aimed to swipe at the undead as they came, putting his energy into fighting as they rushed forward to meet him.

(Actions: Attack x3)

The Degrading Forests

1664420235812.png

Harkov
1664420267568.png

Harkov huffed at Sage's remark, the knight didn't like disrespect, but he charged forward to meet his next targets, more demons he slashed through like paper, their bodies erupting in holy fire. " Then shut your mouth and use that sword like a good little fairy. " He remarked back, the knight could hear more coming ahead outside the light that his weapon was coated in, Harkov looked up at the canopy of the trees as they began to shed their leaves at a rapid rate. The forest was dying. Harkov growled as he raised his sword into the air, the blade grew longer as Harkov held it to his chest, his eyes closing under his helmet as his blade grew longer. Then he raised it up higher than brought the blade down on the pathway, a large blade of light slamming down, obliterating all demons in it's path, even when the blade landed shockwaves of light races from it's impact and into the trees where more bodies disintegrated.

Sage and Todo would do their best fighting off the undead as they came wave after wave after wave. Almost like there was no end to them. Sage spun around with his massive sword, slicing through undead bodies like a blender, any that got pass Sage, Todo would use his pickaxe to swing and stop the undead coming for him. Thankfully, Todo was strong enough to smash these undead like a hammer on glass. Soon enough, the undead and demons would stop coming and even retreat, disappearing. Harkov let out a heavy huff as he turned to the two. " Great work. " The knight said stoically as he came back over. Then there was a cry for help near Sage and Todo's side, it sounded like a fairy, it was close by and they would see a hand reaching out of the roots of a tree, a hand of someone that looked like a child's hand. When the group moved near it they would see the sight of a beautiful woman laying in the ground, the roots of a tree had grown around the woman and even through her. Her eyes looked lifeless despite looking alive. " Help me... Please... " She whispered, although there was nothing to help, she looked like she was near death, they could try to get her out but what would happen. " It hurts... Please... " She mumbled. It was a terrible sight to see, and as Sage and Todo listened to her, they would hear more, looking along the path, they would see more hands rise out from each tree and a female's voice calling out to them. " You must stop them.... Please.... They pulled us from our resting place... " The woman spoke to the three.

Todo Sawl
ETkzSnkXYAMpXUB.jpg

The pig panted hard, he hadn't fought this much in awhile!! Sure the arena was fine but that was mostly to put on a show... He gazed a moment at the stilled undead, shivering lightly at the thought of them coming back... Who were these originally..? Who might they had been before their death? they didn't deserve to be ousted and forced to fight like this. No, he had to fight, to put them out of that controll. Or maybe they weren't even around anymore and their bodies are just being puppetted?

He didn't know, he was just a man trying his best...

The furtive voice by the tree roots caught his attention, he couldn't help but feel heartbreak for the pour soul... "Are.. are you stuck..? Do.. Do you need to be pulled out...?" he asked, still unsure whats happening... "pulled you...? that mean your..." he paused... Were.. they dead...? Already dead.. but.. Raised...? Stuck in the trees?

"we.. We gotta help them..."

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
Sage flicked his blade to the side once the battle was done, scoffing a bit, figuring this whole thing was easier than he thought, the zombies were barely a challenge. He swung the sword to get the blood off of it, tossing the blade up and sheathing it with one motion, taking the leather strap and holding it, humming a bit. "Good job Todo, we got most of them." Sage congratulated, before he heard the voice calling for help, frowning softly as he turned towards the tree that he heard it from. He fluttered over, holding his sword close, hugging it like a safety blanket at the frightening sight of the fairy before him.

However, in his mind flashed the cruel expression of Zylf, steeling himself and holding Todo back, since he knew this forest was full of tricks, deciding to appraise the fairy first. He didn't know if this was a real call for help or not. Tricks and lies were common in this sort of place, and he hated it. But if they did need help, he'd do it without hesitation, that was the heroes way after all.
"Do you know how we can help you all miss?" He asked, wanting to know, of course not asking the question if his appraisal showed he shouldn't.

The Degrading Forests

1664983645668.png

Harkov
1664983876949.png

Harkov stared down at the rooted in women, the holy knight knelt down staring at them closely, he waved a hand over their dead looking eyes, they didn't look at him. The knight even faked a punch at the rooted elf in which the woman did not react. Harkov sighed as he stood up, " They can't see. " He sighed while placing a hand on his hip, " Whatever these women are, they can't even see. " The woman whispered, her voice like silk, she looked like she either ignored their words or couldn't hear them. Her white eyes stared into nothingness. " Make haste... You must make haste... The chapel, make haste. " The woman pulled her arm out of the ground as she pointed farther down the pathway. As she pulled the roots, sounds of flesh and bone would rip and break, white essence came flowing from her wounds. Harkov attempted to grab the woman's hand, but his hand would flow right through it. The knight stared at his hand then at the woman then at Sage and Todo, " She's dead. She's a ghost. " Harkov stared up at all the hands that rose from the roots of these trees, their voices could be heard, telling the three to make haste and head to the chapel as they pointed farther down the pathway. Repeating the words of the woman.

Harkov took a deep breath as he held his sword in both hands, he knew what they were about to do and where they were going to go. " If you two want to leave, now is a good time. It is going to be a rough fight. " Harkov then moved ahead down this pathway, passing the hands that pointed him on where to go, down the pathway there was a clearing with dead trees all around and the grass yellow and gone. There was a red light emitting from this chapel as undead were surrounding it, facing outward, a few demons stood on the rooftop of this chapel, Harkov had his sword glow brightly with a wave of pure light. He moved out into the clearing as undead began moving towards the knight, he held his blade in front of him as the blade pointed up towards the sky, exhaling a breath he took a step forward and spun around. Pointing his sword out towards the undead as they came near, the blade of light extended outward and cut through most of the horde like butter as it shrunk to its normal size upon ending the attack, there wasn't much undead, but Harkov began to feel exhausted as that attack had winded him a bit.

1665207020458.png

There was only a small horde of undead left with the demons hopping off the roof coming for the knight. Harkov took another breath and stood up with his blade ready, the light still shining brightly. There were about ten undead left and only three demons coming for him from behind the undead.

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
Sage looked as they didn't react to Harkov's speaking or motions, he realized they were a ghost as he saw from his appraisal, slowly looking toward where she was pointing. He saw the path down where they pointed, hefting his sword up above his body and leaning it on his shoulder, which looked rather goofy with his tiny size and the large sword. However, he looked down the path, hearing Harkov's warning of them leaving, scoffing a little bit. "No thanks, I told those fairies I'd help them, so I'm gonna go all the way!" He said, fluttering down the path. He was eager to defeat this uncle person, since then he would help the fairies and maybe could get that cool sword for himself. That was only the side goal, as he really wanted to make sure the fairies were safe from mean people. After all, they were his people in the end, and he'd be the one to protect them. He couldn't let people think fairies were completely helpless, so he needed to make sure that fairies were saved by fairies.

He saw the steeple with it's red light and demons and undead, smirking as he unsheathed his blade, glistening slowly as he began to brandish it, seeing Harkov get tired from using the light attack, looking at him.
"I think you should let me and Todo deal with these for now, save that big light thingie for the uncle guy, cuz we'll probably need it." He said, smirking slowly as he began to take that familiar [Godkillers-Blade] Stance, dashing towards the horde and performing a spin with his blade, before leaning up and slashing down towards the rightmost demon, doing a swing around his blade to wrench it from the skull he impacted with [Blood-Let] (C-grade, 3 turn cooldown) to get away from any counters the demons may make towards him, dodging with his tiny size, all of this accentuated by a blackish-red glow from his Bark Patch. (Due to a power beyond himself, Sage's post is [Lucky]. 1/2 left)

Todo Sawl

The procine fellow couldn't help to look any longer, turning away at the sounds of struggle and pain, the horror on display too much for his heart to observe, he looked down and followed the others, hoping they could do anything to abate this horrid suffering.

Slaves, he knew what it was like being one. Before Zetian managed to spirit him away to a better life, hr was one such thing. A thing to be abused, ordered and beaten. Was this naught but another form of slavery? Forcing the long dead to exact your vengance? Or perhaps, there really was no point, and this person was being controlled by yet another...?

The pig did not know, he could only snort and grumble.

And so he followed the others, observing the world around and hoping nothing comes out of the dark, but, well, his rest was not to be long lived. For back to cracking undead he was sent. He would utilize what he learned before. Letting the dead come to him, rather than him over extending to the undead. He would focus on those that came, meeting them with blows as he did a few times now. A more practiced hand, he hoped these would fall like the last... Hopefully...

Combat actions (Attack attack, attack)

Delipidated Chapel

1665301301224.png

Harkov
1665301319556.png

Harkov stared at the incoming horde, he was ready for them when Sage passed by him, telling the knight to save his energy to take on his own uncle. The knight watched Todo waddle on by with his pickaxe, Sage would decimate through the undead rather quickly, with the demons that came forth wielding swords and axes, the fairy would be hand to hand combat with them. " FAE BLOOD! " One of these demons roared as they raised and brought their axe down towards the small fairy. Sage would block each attack that came towards him, or the attacks would miss with him being so tiny. With one swing of his sword, Sage slashed through all bodies of the demons like a knife through paper, blood and guts spilled across the ground, desecrating the ground below as the bodies fell onto the ground dead. Todo would confront the incoming undead as they came for him, whatever Harkov and Sage did not kill already. The undead reached their hands out to the large pig, who swung his pickaxe at them.

The dull and pointed weapon slammed through the head of the first undead, hands almost grabbing Todo's arms as they let out a growl before they flew across the ground, the next two grabbed Todo's arms ready to bite into him when Todo swung them both off with his large size and strength or possibly fear. This allowed Todo to rebound and attack again, the next undead had the pickaxe pierce through their skull and brain, causing the pick to come out their neck, going limp as Todo was able to fling the body off. Harkov walked by Todo and slashed his sword through the head of the last undead. Harkov exhaled and turned to Todo. " Good work, Todo. Let us move. " Harkov was being kind once more, despite his stoic nature and demeanor. Passing by Sage, Harkov stomped on the head of a somewhat alive demon as the group headed for the chapel.

1665634674341.png
Coming to the entrance, it was a downward walk down a flight of stairs to a large platform, the inside was massive like a cathedral, despite looking small outside. All around there were bleachers with robed men in each seat with their hands held up together like a prayer, there had to be hundreds of them, were they human? Undead? Living? Were they even real? Down in the center, there was the uncle, Cadvar, the flaming undead who turned to face the group. The demonic sword was no longer in his hand but was replaced with a flaming sword, on a altar behind the undead there was a massive fleshy sphere that was expanding and decompressing like a heart with this demonic sword stabbed in the top of it. The sword was staring up at Harkov, Sage and Todo. A strange red aura was emitting from this fleshy stab wound.

1665634750903.png1665634857116.png

" Hello, Harkov, seems like you've come for me after all. " Cadvar cackled as he stared up at the three. Harkov looked down at his uncle, " Uncle. You have a rather molder look about you. " Harkov held his sword at his side. Cadvar cackled at the jest, " Was that your attempt at trying to be funny? " Cadvar asked, " Watch yourself, nephew. I lost your father; I wouldn't mind losing a nephew too. Perhaps I could recruit you too into serving the True Rulers. The Expiry Queen. She seeks new and powerful recruits. " Cadvar spoke, where the sword was there was this strange manifestation with the red aura emitting from it, a woman appeared in the air made of this mist, red eyes stared at Todo, Sage and Harkov [Intimidation A]. Before Todo could do anything, he would feel a hand on his shoulder, looking he would see this face of this beautiful woman. " Hello Todo. My my.~ " The woman spoke, she had to be the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. She had one purple eye and one amber eye, she had the look of a queen, she had this confidence but a kindness about her. " You've lived a very tough life, haven't you? " Todo was asked, the world would melt away to him as he peered at her, although in reality he was in a trance. Todo would find himself in the countryside with a garden before him. In the middle of it, this woman sat in the middle of it, she had bandages around her hands as she was handling roses and trying to clip them. She would hear Todo approach and looked up at the pig. " Hello, Todo. Come take a seat. " She moved her hand to the bench she sat on; the bandage was fresh with blood barely surfacing, she wore a smile on her face.

1665635405803.png

With Todo out for the moment, Sage and Harkov would feel a wave of fear seep through them after looking upon this apparition, the hooded figures all looked to Sage and Harkov. Theor faces unable to be seen with only darkness covering their features. Multiple of them got up and pulled out daggers, wicked looking daggers that seeped a dark oil from the blades. " Will you join us? " Cadvar asked the two. " Don't... Do it, Sage...! " Harkov stated while holding his sword close to him. " Resist the fear! We must push on! " Harkov almost yelled, he was afraid himself. This apparition was stronger and scarier than they would have realized.

Todo

Fear, all mighty and consuming fear. To say he was in above his head... Was to say the least... Decrepid old bones.. All he was good for... Had he come so far for this? he had been broken many times back in his first years truely understanding this world, lived years behind the thin silken walls of that brothel... A home.. but.. not a home... A shelter from the constant storm you had to duck and hide feebly from when it raged... The Empire was no home to him and his kind...

But he did his best there, and considered his lady not as a servant but as a friend... But.. not in sight of those not privy... Death and besmirch of her honor... Death? the death was for him... To save face and protect the others, that is what it would likely come to...

But he decided the day he met Sage he would try, try to travel and explore, as that little fairy did...

But now... now... danger abounds... the small ones beg for his help. Not knowing hes but a tearful afraid pig... Was he such a fraud? he didn't belong here... this place was terrifying, he couldn't do anything here!!

And that face, that horrible face, those eyes...

..Why...

Where...?

Who..?

A dream..?

"I..." the porcine fellow stammered, he looked on the woman for a moment, bleary eyes unsure of whats happening... "...A... tough life...?" he questioned for a moment... yes.. Yes he had... "Its... its horrible..." he couldn't help but think of his life before, in this moment... "I.. leapt... From one pain... To another..." he couldn't help himself, but sit down. Tired, beyond tired, he wasn't meant for this... Really.. What was he even meant for...?

"..Are... you okay...? You hand is bleeding..." he asked, his attention upon the strange woman, bleeding with the rose... How odd...

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
Sage saw everything going on around him, the large beating heartlike thing in front of him with the sword that he wanted to steal, slowly rolling his shoulders as he saw the uncle man in front of them, his sword hands grip tight as he stared with the one eye he had. "Expiry queen? Isn't that what happens to milk when you have it too long?" He asked naively when he heard the name of who the guy was working for, before suddenly the presence occurred behind them, his eye slowly turning to the woman who stood before them. He saw her place Todo under a trance, understanding what this was.

A deep fear entered him, like that of when Zylf came down from her mount of trees and bramble to claim his eye, however, staring at this entity felt like it roused something within him. His mind flashed to all the moments of fear he had, when he fought a demon in his first adventure, fighting the people with hostages, fighting Vrel and watching the twig impale his eye helplessly. However, in the flash of all these memories, suddenly something unknown flashed before him, a face staring at him with no eyes, and sharp teeth. The vision felt like hours, but when he snapped out of it, his eyes narrow slowly as the energy began to flow from his bark patch once more, clutching his sword.

"I am Sage Litwile! I am the Fairy of War, and I feel no fear!" He cried out in his childishly high voice, breaking free of the Intimidation due to a power beyond himself, casting [Lucky] For the last time that he could. However, due to the [Music Man] title, the energy began to produce music-like noise, playing out loud enough for all present to hear. With his courage regained, he saw the cultists around them, clutching his sword and lunging towards Cadvar, starting with his strongest ability, [That Which Will Bleed The Earth Dry] and swinging his blade towards Cadvar with the intent to destroy the skeleton with all his might, beginning the fight. After his first ability use, he then used [Blood Seeker].

[Movement, Attack [B grade, 4/4 cooldown], Attack [D grade, 2/2 cooldown]

1665718288272.png

Chapel's Inside

1665821169485.png

Harkov Evergrant
1665821202843.png

Cadvar Evergrant
1665871644316.png
To Harkov the situation was looking grim, would they be able to stop this many cultists, would they save the village of naive fairies. Harkov wasn't one to doubt himself, but he was beginning to have them, that had to be in the intimidation that he was feeling. He couldn't shake it off. The knight still steeled himself as best as he could, holding his light covered sword. The group began to close in on them, Harkov took a deep breath ready to fight to his last breath, but then Sage exploded with his call of battle and self-claim of a title. His words brought Harkov back to earth, no longer afraid either, the knight jumped straight into battle after Sage, swinging his sword that slice through the hoods of a couple of cultists, he saw the horde come for him with daggers ready. Harkov, just like his father before him, stood ready with sword in both hands. His blade extended out with the light, still light as ever, he swung his sword in one long arc, the light burning through robes and hoods but more just took their place.

Sage would come to Cadvar who had his body open, holding his sword in one hand and both arms extended out to his sides, taunting the fairy. As Sage descended on the flaming knight, Cadvar would then bring his sword back into both hands as Sage recklessly came for him, the undead watched with careful precision as he descended. Using his blade to see where Sage's blade was coming from. slammed his own sword into the tip of the blade as Sage was looking to stab him, stopping Sage dead in his tracks, Cadvar chuckled. " A foolish attempt, fairy. That recklessness will only get you so far. " Cadvar then managed to push Sage back whiel spinning, swinging his flaming sword around, hitting Sage's blade, knocking him off course just as he swung his sword again. Necrotic flames licked at Sage's, he could feel the flames, cold but having a burning sensation to them. Cadvar managed to keep Sage away from this large lump of flesh where this strange figure was floating, watching the two battle. The small fairy would jump back into the fray, swinging his giant sword, Cadvar would make sure to keep back or get out of its way, blocking when he was able to. Swinging were harder to block rather than stabs. Although when Sage went back in for another stab, Cadvar this time threw up his arm as a row of undead popped out of the ground, the earth opening up below each body as about five bodies flew into the air. Sage's massive sword stabbed into each body just as Cadvar blocked the stab with his own blade once more, but now Sage would have undead stuck on his blade, they were light so it would be just to slash through them.

Cadvar laughed as he moved around Sage, making to stay between him and the large heart with the cursed sword in it. The undead were making the weapon heavier but now Sage would hear constant groaning and moaning of undead on his weapon as they were trying to grab at him. Cavdar cackled, " Over your head, what did I say? " The man chuckled, although if Sage saw, he would see that the flaming sword Cadvar was holding have been cracked, nearly shattered from the force of Sage's first attack, the second attack. The corpse summoning was to most likely to soften the block.

1665871352554.png

" Most people live tough lives, Todo. " The woman spoke as she trimmed the roses, the woman seemed very kind and understanding. Her eyes looked over at the large pig man, " Especially people like you. Those that are looked down upon for things you have no control over. Your appearance, your situation. " She stated, " It is a horrible fate, especially those in slavery. " Her eyes looked sincere and kind, her smile said the same. " It is okay to feel like this, Todo. But maybe you haven't looked in the right place. " She continued as she hissed, pricking her hand on a rose thorn but she didn't pull back, but the blood on the rose vine was clear to see. " Oh, don't worry about me, sweet darling. I'll be fine, I've endured FAR worse than just a rose thorn. " Her eyes looked back to Todo, her two different colored eyes, " Talk to me, Todo. What are you looking for? What do you want? You were drawn to me for a reason, whether you realize it or not. " The woman pulled her hands back and looked to the large pig man, her hands on her lap, she wore rather royal looking wardrobe.

1665873350870.png

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
Sage felt his blows get deflected away from their target of the skeleton, laughing out as he hovered, seeing the undead grasp towards him and listening to Cadvars rebuttal. "Hahaha! Being careful is for cowards!" He shouted back, floating up a moment before pointing his blade down, slamming down with the undead to crush them beneath the blade, easily severing the stone before wrenching his blade from the ground, figuring being crushed like that would be enough to get the undead off of the blade, if not just kill them. "Besides, you're mistaken if you think I'm going for that big stupid heart! I'm aiming just for you, you milk drinking gravehumper!" He called back, holding his blade as a plan came to his head, fluttering towards where Harkov was, gripping the sheethe for his Zweihander before throwing it full force at the sword atop the heart, dashing after it with his eyes on cadvar, as there wasn't much chance he could get an undead that high, which meant if he wanted to stop it, he'd need to do it himself, which would leave him open to being stabbed in the back by Sage, who was flying above the cultists reach, his blood stained blade glistening in the light of fire.

"Besides, once I break that stupid sword, my friend will be okay, and all the fairies will be safe again!" He called out, preparing to dash through the air after his thrown sheath.

[Action, Movement, Action]

Todo Sawl
ETkzSnkXYAMpXUB.jpg
"...I... I don't know what I want... I left my lady Zetian, a friend, to find my way in the world... To... See if I can do something worthwhile..." the pig man side, floppy piggy ears lowered. "I don't know who you are, I barely know where I am... A monster is harming little fairies like my friend sage and I couldn't help but... Help them. I was terrified, beyond scared. But I had to fight to protect them. I don't know if it's because of how small they were, how they begged for help.. or the fact i felt like I had no other choice...

I... I've always wanted to be a good person. I knew that a good person helps people, so.. I did that... instead I... I just..." he sighed. "...I'm walked over.. In this life and the next... It's not a bad thing to help people, but... in one life or another... I find myself just being dragged along and forced to do things for others. It's been so long I couldn't even tell you what i want." he considers the roses for a moment.

"I... Want to be able to make people smile... To be a hero, I guess I can't do that if i'm wetting myself from the monsters I'm suppoused to face... And I don't even know if what I did earlier was from a good place... or if I didn't want to die myself... I... Guess i'm not strong enough.."

Chapel's Interior

1665893321683.png

Harkov Evergrant
1665893370217.png

Cadvar Evergrant
1665893394494.png
" You're a fool then, fairy. " Cadvar cackled as he summoned more dead in front of him, bringing his hand to the ground then pulling it upward for corpses to come out of the ground, these undead were on fire instead. Cadvar began to have his undead race towards Sage who threw his sheath at the sword stabbed within the heart. Cadvar tried to stop it, using his sword to blow fire into the air, blue flames ignited into the air as the sheath flew through the flames, burning it. Although not stopping the sheath as it hit the cursed sword. Bouncing off and hitting the ground, the unharmed sword stayed in its original position, the eye simply moved to stare at Sage with a ominous look about it. The floating woman was watching Sage closely.

Cadvar made his way towards the fairy with his entourage of flaming undead following, Cadvar unleashed a pyre of flying flames towards Sage as his undead moved past Cadvar to take on the fairy.

1665893421931.png

1665893442808.png

The woman listened to Todo's words, her perplexing eyes staring into his. " Strong enough? I'd say you are very strong, Todo. " The woman spoke looking at her garden now, " You've made it this far in your short life because you are strong. You just lack experience of fighting and battle. You are a soft person but there is nothing wrong with that. Your own experiences in your very hard life has kept you very kind to others. " The woman spoke placing her own hand on Todo's. " I hear your words. I've seen your past. I know your pain. " She spoke kindly while having that sweet smile on her face.

" I myself was in a position of slavery for a time. Given to a family I did not know. My husband treated me terribly. Did many things to me, I remember that he would take me when I did not want him to. Beat me. Whip me. Taken one of my eyes. Only for me to replace it with another. Poor maiden. " She then took Todo's hand into both of hers gently. " I hear you, Todo. I know you. What I think you want is to be accepted, Todo. Accepted and seen as a great friend. " The woman looked all around them. " My garden is made of roses. Beautiful on the outside but below. Thorns. " She lifted her hand, " And I have been hurt by them, constantly. That is the way of life. It's hard to find a friend. A good friend. A good group. " The woman looked to Todo again. " I accept you, Todo. You just have to accept me as well. You can join a large group of people devoted to me and my brother. You'll join a group bigger than yourself. You don't have to be alone. We treat our family as family. No discrimination. All you have to do is accept. " The woman gently moved closer to Todo, placing a hand on his cheek. Todo would feel a feel of cold on his cheek where she was touching. " All you have to do is say you'll be mine. " The woman held her kind smile, but there was something weird about her.

Todo
ETkzSnkXYAMpXUB.jpg
"..I...." a spark in his mind.. a memory... Somebody he knew.... Deep within and out of this strange flowery field.. Something.. Someone... yes he remembered...

"Oi, pigman." a brash voice called out, he was back, back in Wu Zetian's brothel. he had been here a few months, only getting a slight handle on his duties and what is expected. He only just began to speak up, after a year or two of torture in cages and bindings. A woman was speaking across from him, she was human but sat amongst the servants and his kind. A working girl in truth, she held no worries with her job.

She took pride in herself, able to play the parts and work the work like the best.. But outside of these parts she plays, she is a brash and upfront woman. On Todo avoided more oft than not..

"I'm talking to you squealer, i saw yea starin'." the woman said, prompting the second reason Todo avoided her... She was beautiful.. "Thats well and fair enough but yea damn well near got us both laughed outta the room, stare behind the closed doors but don'tchyea get all slack jawed on the job, yer suppoused to be invisible not slobberin lookin' at the girls eh!" the woman emphasized the "girls" in question, both close by a right under her nose as it were.

"...You.. Your a newbie eh? Not much experience eh?" the suddenly proclamation had Todo wilt even more, the woman just laughed. "it's alright lad I wouldn't expect yea to be a stud with that face, but I tell yea yea look the part of a sucker due to it." she ripped into a chicken leg, the meat gone within the fraction of a second, the dainty woman would have put a room in a pause if she did it whilst pretending to be as posh and light as she puts on at work.

"Well, i've seen YOU around. And let me tell yea, folks are already trying to pin yea as a sucker, someone to dance around, keep at arm's reach with promises as yea give em all yea got. Usual whore stuff yea get me? Ain't the first time, WONT be the last... We make a living off it yea know? it's why i'm gonna tell yea, exactly, hwo to avoid being a sucker."

Todo was unsure what he was hearing... but.. he certainly didn't want to be taken advantage of... But.. he had to ask...

"..W-...W-why?"

The woman blinked. "Why? Cause i'm bored and got nothing better to do than to be a good mentor! plus, your cute up close." she put on a smirk, a sultry look that all but made Todo flush red... Right before she clapped him upside the floppy pig ear.

"LESSON ONE! Don't fall for flattery!!" At first, over the while, he thought she was just trying to beat him down... But.. its trough her that he... Actually managed to avoid alot of trouble over his time... The way people talk.. the way they try to... push you towards the answer they want.. The fact that every word has three behind it not said...And.. more than that...

To never believe a sob story is fully true, at most, it's only ever a quarter.

If... if he made it out of this.. He would have to thank Euriedes, rough as she was... She.. may have saved him this day.

"...I..." Cold... A cold hand.. thorns.. blood.. Roses.. Plants... Plants feed on decay. Fertilizer, blood was occasionally used as such in the garden back at the brothel when they had too much from the butchering process, food had to be fresh. What was the name said before..? Expiry queen.. it sounds certainly like an undead lich queen's name... if he could apply game knowledge... it means he was under her spell...

How could he break it..? he had to be careful.. he knew this was a trick now.. Now... he had to resist... How to best get out of a rose bush was just like how to escape quick sand, keep calm, and slowly remove yourself.

The pig slowly took to his feet once more, blinking a few times

"I... I think I need to go." he said with a sniff.. hmm.. yes.. his nose.. he could always trust his nose. it was the strongest sense in his body he just had to keep it up. Keep on sniffing nose you could find a way out! "Theres alotta places in this world I have yet to explore... To travel... To see the world.. Yea thats why I left the brothel. lady Wu even cried when I left, I can't lay down just yet!"

skills usage: Enhanced Smell F, Survival E

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
Sage saw the incoming zombies and flame, but even through it all, something registered in his mind. That sword was somehow important, so it was important to him to yank it out of whatever that big fleshy thing was. "Well big zombie man, I'm not known for my smarts, but I am known for beating up guys like you!" He called out, before his instincts called out how to dodge the flame, using the momentum of a blade swing to thrust at a zombie, but instead of attacking, he slammed the flat of the blade into it and use it like a springboard, propelling himself up above the flame and undead, before flying headfirst at Cadvar, getting a big brain idea in his small brain head.

He flew down towards Cadvar, starting to spin mid-air as he let out a battle cry, casting out
[Blood-Let] towards Cadvar from above the horde, compensating for the zombies he knew would be in his way and aiming towards the body of Cadvar, however, he expected the block this time around, intending on using his opponents blade as a second springboard to launch himself up towards that blade and to yank it out of the heart, with all his might put into his arms to swing the blade to launch his tiny body up the length of the heart. If this skeleton man was so intent on keeping him away from it, that meant he obviously had to get to it and yank it out.

(Movement, Attack
[C grade, 3 post cooldown], movement (Intended movement to get to the sword at least))

Chapel's Interior

1666327281035.png

Harkov Evergrant
1666327299210.png

Cadvar Evergrant
1666327313367.png
Cadvar twirled his flaming greatsword as he watched Sage, cackling evilly as he held the weapon with both hands as Sage avoided the flame and zombies, Cadvar watched the large sword flying around as it was the easiest way to find the small fair. Seeing the large weapon come down, Cadvar held his weapon carefully while he chuckled, " You are very stupid indeed. " Cadvar's flaming aura was hot as Sage swung his weapon, swinging it down and slamming it into the undead's weapon who blocked it, unfortunately for the flaming wight, his weapon broke when Sage launched himself, causing the undead to let his weapon go as Sage flew towards the sword and heart. As Sage closed in, the eye stared into Sage's eyes and soul, and he would know the name. Rosan Bulvark. It was stained in his mind; he would see the face of a beautiful woman with two different colored eyes and would find himself looking at the shade of a woman floating above the heart for a moment.

Sage would reach for the handle of the sword as the eye on the sword stared Sage down with a deep gaze. Are you really strong? Sage would begin to think, was it actually him? Are you up to the task of removing such a powerful artifact? Such power within a weapon? Can you handle it's Curse and it's Boon? Sage would touch the handle and immediately a powerful pain flowed through his small body as he straightened up, he could see visions of hell and demons roaring and crying all around him, he was there, fighting them off as an adult, doing his absolute best to fend off the eternal horde of demonic beings. Sage would even see a strange being within him looking at him. But Sage would eventually become overwhelmed, and these visions began to pull Sage in, like he was being sucked into the sword. This is your destiny. This is everyone's destiny. Those that defy the Expiry Queen will suffer the consequences. The sword spoke to Sage, jumbled voices all stitched together. Sage would feel demonic hands grab onto Sage and begin to pull him in, no matter what Sage couldn't get away. In this vision, Sage would see Cadvar there with the demons laughing, ready for Sage to be given to them. On a throne of black stone with crystalized roses all around it sat that woman with two different colored eyes. Beautiful skin and an attractive smile. She stared at Sage with a smirk that showed her evil. She wanted Sage to touch the sword. " With your soul, I'll finally be free. I'll bring my people back to the world of the living and take Ryke. Find my brother and do what we were meant to do. Thank you, Sage. " The woman spoke with a silky and kind voice, but her words were evil.

But as Sage was about to be pulled in, he would feel a hand grab his shoulder made of light, burning the demon's hands and releasing Sage. When he looked, he saw Harkov with his helmet off and face bloody, having a large gash across one eye. " It is not your duty to hold a burden. It is a Evergrant's responsibility. " Harkov growled as he was able to pull Sage out of the sword, tossing him backwards onto the ground where he would find himself besides Cadvar's extinguished skeleton, his body cut into two halves. All around Sage there would be bodies of cultists either dead or injured. Harkov tossed his glowing and broken sword to the side as he climbed onto the altar, having a couple of daggers stabbed into his back and lower side. Harkov gripped the handle and released a harrowing roar, his hands were glowing with holy light as he began to pull the sword out of the large fleshy heart. slowly taking it out as blood began to pour and squirt from the mound of flesh it was stuck in. Harkov continued to resist the demonic power and was able to fully pull the sword out of the mound and fell backwards holding it in his hand, it was a powerful looking artifact. Harkov's wounds immediately healed upon releasing the sword. Harkov slowly got up and growled in pain looking at the sword as it stared at him. Harkov could feel the demonic power course through his veins, a strange aura was about him. He was cursed. Harkov turned to face Sage holding the weapon. He looked exhausted, " Thank you- Sage. " Harkov stated with an exhausted breath. The shade of the woman disappeared into nothingness. But a voice rang out. " I'll return. This is not the first time I've been denied a life and it won't be the last. " The woman chuckled. But as Harkov was about to speak, the sword's eye glowed bright and small portals opened up around the room, a demon jumped through each portal and ran towards Harkov who held the sword quickly, he swung it with such malice and precision that he annihilated the demonic forces that only focused on him and not on Sage. The sword's blade had a certain unholiness to it. Harkov looked extremely tired and sat down. " Fuck. " He whispered.

1666516343989.png

Todo's Vision
1666327326459.png

1666327341467.png

" Go? Go where? " The woman asked, " There is nowhere to go, Todo. You are mine and mine alone. " She smiled, " You call me Rosan Bulvark, Todo. Only if you subjugate yourself to me willingly otherwise, I will use your own pain against you. " She smiled while having kind tone on her voice. Her skin began to decay for a moment around her face, revealing a rotten corpse of a woman staring at Todo. " You will do my bidding, Todo. You will be a good little porkchop and kill your friends. " The Expiry Queen cackled as her hands rose up to grab Todo's cheeks, they were bones, bloodstained bones. Her entire appearance was different, her clothes were still the same. " Witness the torture done to Rosan Bulvark. See what has been done to me! " Her entire body, as her clothes were pulled back by an unknown force, her entire body was mutilated and grafted, the obvious woman parts were no longer there, large, jagged scars and old stitches remained. " Look at the monster I was turned into. " Rosan spoke as she cackled, her voice was different too, her neck had scars and stitches too. " It is only by the gift of Necromancy I still live and my utter hatred for the living I yet live myself. Your lifelong experience of slavery was different compared to mine that last six years, piggy. " She was truly crazy, the roses around them began to wither and die. Todo would remember this experience, how it would plague him with this woman's monstrous appearance. But just as she was about to speak, Todo would blink and everything withered away, he would find himself in the chapel at the top of the stairs where he was standing at originally with corpses of cultists around him, mutilated and torn to pieces. The pig would see Harkov and Sage farther down at the base of the chapel with Harkov holding the demonic sword and sitting back on the table taking a deep breath as he had just slaughtered demons.

Sage Litwile
The New Sage.png
Sage smiled as he crashed down upon Cadvar with his Zweihander, shattering the blade and propelling himself with the shockwave of energy, however, then the visions came as he grabbed the blade, seeing the visions of himself raptured in battle with endless demons, before it flashed to the woman, then to that same creature from before. He was feeling himself get pulled in, before he felt the hand upon his shoulder from the Knight, pulling away from the blade as Harkov took his place, gripping the cursed blade and receiving it himself. He watched the demons appear only to be cut down, starting to piece things together in his mind after Harkov said it was his families business.

"Ooh, is this why you were looking for Harlow? Because it was his turn next and he skipped out?" He asked once the scene had calmed down. That was just how he thought things were. But of course, one couldn't make those assumptions too fast, which is why he was asking. Of course, then he remembered Todo's presence, fluttering back towards him. "Todo! It's good to see you're awake again! Don't worry, me and Harkov did all the heavy lifting. Did the lady try kill you or something?" He asked, before turning around to look at Harkov.

"Oh, speaking of that big lady, Rosan Bulfart or something, one day I'll be back to kill her for you Harkov, so then you don't have to touch that gross sword." He said, completely sure of himself as he spoke. He wasn't strong enough now to do it, but once he beat Vrel and trained more, he would be able to kill the woman in that sword so Harkov wouldn't have to care about it. After all, how else would he get back at her for hypnotizing his friend Todo and turning his fairy friends home into a dangerous place.

Todo
ETkzSnkXYAMpXUB.jpg

"..I.." the pigman let out a hard gasp, as the world around returned to him, he shuddered and shook.. "..I... I don't know what she was thinking.." he rubbed his face, blinking several times as if he had just woken up from a dream. "..She.. tried to convince me of something... Something I couldn't even do if I accepted! She wanted me to become undead! To do her bidding and such! So horrible... Its horrid what happened to her but harming everything around you just because you felt pain..." he shook his head hard.

"Just... isn't right..." he let out a soft sigh and... Considered the situation he was currently talking about this in. "..Umm.." and the fact that knight fellow was holding a very frightening sword. "Oh Dear..." were.. they in a new heap of trouble? Was that the last he'd seen of that woman? He certainly hoped!! Freaky rose lady needed to calm down!!

"...I hope all my adventures wont be this scary..." says the pig, now coming back down to earth(relatively)and being all but fearful of the world around him still.

Chapel's Interior
1666674108995.png

Harkov Evergrant
1666674141256.png

Harkov was still recovering while he held his new sword, he would feel a strange burning on his hand, removing his gauntlet he would see a tattoo form that looked like a demon's claws scratched down to his forearm. The knight looked up at Sage with a pained expression on his face from the burning, he placed his gauntlet back on before sighing, " No. I just wanted to see the father I never had to slew him. Slew him for leaving my mother. " Harkov stated as he relaxed a bit holding the sword, staring at it. " My father disappeared when I was still in my mother's womb. That bastard there. " Harkov pointed at Cadvar, " Sacrificed my mother and me to demons where she was kept prisoner for years. She was able to escape with me, but many years have passed, and my father had disappeared. Luckily, I killed Cadvar and now can get on with my life. " Harkov got to his feet, looking over at Todo. " Glad you made it. " Harkov sounded defeated and exhausted. He then pointed at the pigman's chest, " You may want to get that healed. " Harkov sighed, when Todo looked, he would see that Expiry was scratched onto his chest with deep gashes, it would now begin to hurt. " I am to get going now. Tell the fairies that I am sorry I couldn't see them but one day I'll come back. " Harkov said in a saddened tone. They all would know that Harkov would not be coming back, not with this cursed sword attached to him now. " You won't be able to beat Rosan Bulvark. She's too wicked a necromancer and cacodemon for you to take on herself. She'll return eventually. Good luck and stay safe. Beware the Occult that plagues Ryke. " Harkov called as he then left the Chapel.

Eventually as Sage and Todo left, they would step out the chapel and see that the forest had begun to return to normal. The enchanted look was coming back, as they made their way through the forests where the spirits of elves were last seen at, they had disappeared where they previously laid. Thank you. Would be whispered as a gust of wind flew pass the two. Then the two would find themselves at the bridge to the Nisse Village. Where all the fairies were waiting for them. Finally, they would have the feast they've been waiting for. As the group made it into the village, Harkov stood at the other side of the bridge, watching them return safely. The knight sighed deeply then looked at the cursed sword he held; it stared back at him, cackling faintly, just as Harkov lowered it. Turning and walking away back into the forest to go his own way.

OOC: Thank you for joining the rp! Sorry it felt sluggish or fast paced in areas, I hope you enjoyed the thread, expect a grade posted within the next day or two!

Isekai Hell RP Grade

Alright, so the RP was at first was a bit slow and I wasn't sure in what direction to take it. Although as the RP got going, it became clear where to take it. And I was glad to see more of Sage and Todo together and in a RP of mine. Hell, both of you did very well in this, the interaction and timely posts was great to see, so thank you for joining in on the RP, onto the rewards!

Skyhunter (GM) - 32 Points going to Kesh

---

Sage - 64 Points -

Evolution Title Obtained [Vessel Cirche]

Optional Title Obtained [Brazen Fighter] - You are a bold and shameful fighter, willing to jump into the fray of a fight without worry. Those around you are aware of your direct way of fighting.

Asset Obtained - Nisse Village Housing - E Grade - For helping defend the fairies of Nisse Village from the hands of the Occult and their Accursed sword, the fairies have granted Sage a home in their village for him to stay at.

---

Todo - 64 Points - Optional Title Obtained [Expiry Touched] - You have been touched by the Expiry Queen and lived, while not many know who she is, those around you will get an eerie feeling around you. More nefarious characters are fonder around you and even have some sort of respect for you due to your experience with the Expiry Queen.

Note: [Expiry Touched] can only be obtained when confronted and was able to escape the Expiry Queen, an old, secretive and nefarious necromancer who dealt with demons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back