• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Shiku no Mura Village] ♡ φᾰεινός ♡ Village of Farewells and the Ukime No Orochi

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo
Languages: Common | <Beastial> | {Sylvan} | [Terran] | #Monster# | =Analog=
Mentions: Faynorae Faynorae

Oh, to be complimented so much by a kindred spirit. Truly, their heart was beating faster than like, 160 BPM right now! The fastest metal music would race to keep up! “No, no, no! They're equally great ! I won't settle on less or more!” They proclaimed. “YES YES, TOGETHER!!!” They replied, reaffirming their commitment to this amazingly epic team-up that was about to transpire. “I know, I know, I know!” They called, raising their hand up high. “Why don't we do all of it?!? We sing, we dance, we have music and resonators! The whole thing! We'll be like super-idols! Right? Right? I'll be amazing!”

The next part was a bit confusing. “Rehearsing..?” What in the world was she talking about all of a sudden. Was that some kind of magic trick? They were sure. Well, if she wanted it, it was probably a great thing. “Sure! I'll follow your lead! Let's try this rehearsing thing!”

That's when the realised once again how wise Ophenia was. “Oh my, indeed, why are they crying?!? That's so sad.... we need to find out! Then we can cheer them up again! Yes, yes!” They nodded to themselves. “I can sing whatever song you want, in whatever language you want~ Whoo!” They were fairly confident about their abilities now.

That confidence dropped when they realised the raven on the stone statue was an actual raven and not a raven statue. Ahahahahahaha. That was definitely just their cotton brain having some wires missing~ Well, who cared, the net result was the same! Nothing! “Oh.... so many languages, and none to speak in, how sad...” They eventually uttered. Truly, such a shame. However, when the raven landed atop their head, they did a 180 and cheered up instantly. “OPHENIA, LOOK, LOOK, LOOK! I MADE ANOTHER FRIEND!” They called out in utter glee.

That's when they realised Ophenia's question about the squirrel man. “I don't see him either... perhaps he ran, due to being scared of that snake that makes everyone sad?” They suggested, not sure what else it might be.

“He wants us to go seek shelter in one of the houses, before uki me no... no... oroooo... hachi?” That was a tough word to remember and pronounce. “Until the snake has passed by, but he also says we could distract it by giving it a duet! We can perform for the sad snake, it seems~”

Wait, hold up, something was off there. “<Wait, wait, wait! That's not fair! Why would we be a distraction?!? We're going to make the snake happy again by performing a duet for it! That's not a mere distraction, that's a legitimate goal! Just you guys wait and see!>” They'd made up their mind. This was serious now.

“Ophenia! We've been challenged! It seems like he thinks our concert will only be a distraction whilst they do stuff! I say we prove them wrong! Let's give this snake such a show that it'll no longer be sad! We'll show them all, right?!! He's telling us to perform at the centre of the village, I saw we take that challenge and perform so well that everyone will never feel sad again! Even the snake!” They'd been thoroughly fired up.

Oden (#ACA9A7)
<"Your assumptions are valid, I am not blaming you. I agree with the well-known fact that we differ greatly in longevity and wisdom to those of fae heritage, and in terms of durability with man-made creations."> Oden began with a light-hearted chuckle. <"But, I also believe it's important to consider that exceptions always exist. Just as an owl with the most magnificent wings could be unable to fly, that construct could be hollow and delicate, and that fae could be young and naive."> She smiled faintly with lowered eyes, as old memories of that aforementioned owl flashed by.

<"As Tsusagi-san said, what's most important is Zahrah and Ophenia's willingness to help, regardless of their racial traits. Whether they are hardy and wise or not, their agreement comes foremost."> Turning back to her fellow owl, Oden concluded the discourse with a mild nod, before appreciating her new pastry.

<"A foreign sweet paired with an exquisite tea. Many thanks for the indulgence Tsusagi-san."> Oden nodded towards the departing leporine, finding it easier to finish the tea with the accompaniment of the flowery pastry. The mild taste and easy-digestibility did wonders for the old owl, relieved that the idea of discourteously leaving such a precious tea unfinished was no longer a concern.

Mildly noticing Yoko begin her own unique preparations, Oden spared no time in doing what she could for Tsusagi's bow in the meanwhile. The added stress of the sudden, impending confrontation was one thing, but fortunately this was certainly not Oden's first rodeo in such a situation.

With the two bow pieces whittled down into fitting snugly, Oden brushed the wood shards aside and took out a small jar of glue made from tree resin. Spreading it across both ends, she heated it slightly with the fire beneath the kettle, careful not to let the actual wood of the bow catch fire, and pressed the bow parts together for a few minutes. Conscious of the time, she roughly assumed it had dried enough, and wrapped the newly cut loops of bow string around the bow notches, constantly lowering, bending and stepping on the newly attached string in her adjustments.

The bow was naturally shorter than it was previously, hence it would shoot with less force, but it would also take less time to fire. The pros and cons of short/long bows aside, what Oden was most worried about was how long the bow itself would last. How many arrows could be shot? Had she done well enough for the bow to last an entire battle? How much force would Tsusagi use? She feared for the worst. But with the confrontation on their doorstep, there really was no time to lose.

Moving quickly outside, Oden spotted the colourful trio by the shrine and lightly flew over. "<Tsusagi-san, your bow." She offered carefully with outstretched hands. "<Whilst we still have time, I would advise you to test it. I'd like to make any last minute adjustments or fixes whilst we still can, if possible."> She advised, sparing a moment to nod in greeting towards the pair of pink-haired idols.

Time: 09:44
Weather: Dark Clouds, Cold, Breezeless

• Character Goals:
    • Meet with someone from the Ryozo Clan.
    • Become more knowledgeable of history and/or culture.
    "Du Couer Pur" Ophenia ( Faynorae Faynorae )​
    • Step of two concert with Zahrah or more♪
    • Make the village of Shikumura happy again♫
    • Avoid killing or hurting the serpent♪
    • HAPPINESS ☆ RESEARCH!!!
    • THROUGH ♡ SONG♪♫♪
    • AND ✧ DANCE!!!

Language Keys:
    • "Common"
    • <"Beastial">
    • #"Monster"#
    Please remember to use the following when your character is speaking a language. For your characters to understand what other characters are saying they must possess the [Language] skill according to the following language.

Sylphid are meant not to feel, for they have a single destiny.

• Delightful Duet

Ophenia's face reddened slightly, "Eh-- equally great?" She stuttered, to think she could be compared as equal in skill to someone as splendidly talented as Zahrah was... It made her feel a bit tense. Tense in a good way. Ophenia felt as if she would not disappoint them if both of them were of equal skill. The resonator blushed itself in spring green, gently glittering as it fluttered beside the sylph. Ophenia pressed her hand against her chest and smiled. "Yes!" She'd exclaim, "Super-Idols... We shall be a resplendent splendour! Ah~! I can procure a stage via my magic♫ Surely, all eyes will be upon us and we shall bring gleaming glee to everyone's faces! My, I truly am exultant!" Ophenia twirled out of excitement, the resonator beamed with a pale yellow.

"I am sure they would be glad if someone lent a listen to their troubles. Then, their tears would begin to dry!" The sylph smiled. "Yes! We should likely start now~♪ I do not know many songs that are sung together... Although I am sure we could think of something! Perchance, if we were to sing with joyous hearts..." The resonator glitz orange, "Yes, surely we could make anyone happy no matter the song!" She'd cheerily say with seemingly no doubts.

Ophenia stared at Zahrah's failed attempt to communicate with the statue... Out of nowhere, however, the stature began... to move?! Yes, in Ophenia's mind, she saw a moving statuette, not a raven. Why so? Because Zahrah said it was a talking statue and if it could talk, it only made sense that said statue could move as well. The airhead was stunned as it nested upon the construct's head, yes truly, Zahrah was an awe-worthy person. To even befriend a statue. Ophenia's eyes sparkled, staring with admiration. The resonator shimmered with an opal hue, "My, oh my! By the brilliant Spirit! Dear Fir, indeed you are most delightful! To even befriend a statuette..." Ophenia couldn't help but smile, yes, it was truly lovely to have met someone so great.

That was when it struck the sylph... Befriend... Friend. Yes, that was it. "I have it! We should sing a song about our newfound friendship! A connection that is protected by destiny, even amidst the many people in the world and amongst the various stars of the universe, we were able to meet each other as if we were tied!" Ophenia suggested, her face gleaming in excitement. "Ah~♪" She clasped together her hands, pressing them unto her chest, "I am sure that if we were to begin to sing together, we would find the words as if to merely sigh!" Ophenia claimed with star-dyed eyes.

Ophenia listened attentively to Zahrah's aggressively positive explanations and translations. Ophenia felt a tinge bit disheartened to hear that the geisha thought of them as nothing but a distraction... However, Zahrah's eager and positive reaffirmations pumped Ophenia up with a smile. "Ay! We shall do so!" Ophenia held onto Zahrah's hands, "We can do anything! Just as winding gales, and the flowing water, our voices shall sing with our most true feelings, and that shall convey happiness to all those who hear♫ Let us!" The sylph stated as she'd 'gin to go along with Zahrah to the centre part of the village.

Disheartening

Tsusagi understood not the meaning behind Zahrah's enthusiasm. Make everyone happy...? With a song? The leporine sighed, with his arms crossed, <"How naive."> Said he, <"Truly... All performers can do is give momentary entertainment. We have no true impact upon this realm..."> Tsusagi muttered to himself, he stared as Zahrah and Ophenia made their way to the centre of the village. He placed a sentimental gaze upon the two, if they were truly a fae and construct, then that meant they were likely much older than he was. However, they seemed as mature as kittens were.

It would make some sort of sense. Constructs do not grow and are often made with the bodies of an adult. Fae are odd, in that they either age very slowly, have quickly maturing bodies or they simply have the ability to appear at whatever age they'd like. He didn't understand how both of them could seem so innocent to the tragedies of this world. It must be nice, to never have to grow up. He'd sigh, <"Enough of that. I must steel my head for approaching combat."> He'd wave off these thoughts, hearing the approach of Oden.

Tsusagi had already ushered in his little sisters... However, it seemed he was too late for their two local shrine tenders. He'd have to hold the urge to cry, for now, it was about time they get into position. Tsusagi bowed, and took the bow politely from Oden's hands. He'd smile seeing it well fixed. <"I kindly thank you with the utmost gratitude from my heart, Oden-san."> He'd exclaim with gratitude, a proper smile forming on his white-powdered face. He'd turn, fixing his stance and pointing it slightly up, taking aim, he pulled the string back.

The leporine had a sort of elegance in his stance, when he drew the bowstring, it was as gentle as if he were to sigh. Upon release, it was as if he hadn't pulled back the bow's string at all, somehow, Tsusagi used the weapon soundlessly. <"Excellent."> Tsusagi proclaimed, <"This shall suffice. I must again express my gratitude, Oden-san."> He'd turn to Oden. The way he used the bow seemed gentle yet without struggle. She wouldn't have to worry about it breaking by any means. It did seem odd as to how Tsusagi broke the thing in the first place.

By now, Yoko had caught up to the two, <"Hoo, has everything been readied? Hoho?> Asked the priestess, as she stepped beside Oden. Tsusagi's ears twitched. There was a snapping nearing them. <"Our time exhausts, follow me. We shall position ourselves in the shrine's borders, it shall obscure our presence from the serpent momentarily and we will retain sight of those two. Make haste. More so, there are sturdy arrows stored in the shrine, they should prove useful."> He'd say. Tsusagi began to walk to the shrine, rolling up his kimono's long sleeves, and quickly retying his hair more comfortably. <"Hoohoo~ Well shall we?"> Beckoned Yoko as she'd follow behind him.

DEPRESSIONRound10-1.png

Dense Woods.

Once Oden, Tsusagi and Yoko were in their positions, that which brought upon the swathe of grief upon the already accursed village would reveal itself. Snap... Crunch... those were sounds which resounded as the creature's body broke and snapped the trees it move through. Slowly and quite depressingly slithered past the trees from the south. Its head was hanging down as if to show its own disheartened mood.

Could what stood before them truly be called a head with a body? It indeed was like a large serpent with its light-sucking body which writhed with blues and greens between it silken and soft frilled... Tail... Body? Upon which would be assumed its body were various sunken holes, studded upon like scales, were eyes or many shapes all of similar greenish or blue tone. Glossy they were as tears of black fell from them like a stream. Oh, how harshly the wind blew by, running far as not to become saddened by this pitiful creature.

The clouds themselves swirled in darkened shades as if beginning to tear up. The part of its body which faced down upon the dark sanded floor was likely where its head was. From that, were cascades of black from its fluorescent green flesh which fell alongside the frilly spines and tendrils of lacey sinew along the floor. The wind dared not to touch and play with it like it would with that of a long-haired maiden, instead, it was as if the wind was chased away by this pathetic creature.

On its medusa-esque 'head' were eyes. The eyes of a child who was without the warmth of her mother's hand upon his head. The eyes of someone not too old or young, who must be apart from his dearest beloved, who oh so grieves that his departure. The eyes of someone old, who lived a life of ridicule for their unsightly body, and yet now they wonder why they hated the healthy body of their youth in the first place. The eyes of a pathetic maiden who had witnessed the man she loved with all of her being, give his heart to another, unknowing of her affections. The eyes of a friend, who no can longer enjoy the presence of the one they could call their found brother. The eyes of a mother, who so desperately wonders why her unborn child would never be able to enjoy the smell of the flowers or feel the gentle breeze brush upon their cheeks.

The eyes, her eyes, his eyes, its eyes, their eyes, eyes of people you've wronged, people you know have suffered, people you caused pain, people who have given up so much for your livelihood. Yes, these eyes shed a waterfall of sorrow and mourning. They were all looking at you, for after all, how come you could smile and laugh, while they were doused in this overbearing melancholy? Yes. They were all looking at you.

It was choking on its own tears. Although demons had not to need to breathe. Dragging itself nearer, the serpent lifted its heavy head up just a bit, as if to peak at the two who stood before it now. How grey felt the sky as the serpent stretched out its to peer more closely at the two. Its movements were so horribly slow, that it was as if the thing were limping.

#"O... H- huh-- hOw l- loVElYy... LoVely... LOveLylOvEleE ittt must b- be... to bE yOouu...? t- TWo..."# Blue lips in a frown squelched and cut themselves open on the demon's face, slurring as it mournfully wailed out its inhuman words. The voice of the serpent echoed as if it were all around them, and its mouth didn't move properly. It was merely opening and closing its blue mouth to imitate talking through it. Its hundred eyes were already locked on the two pink-haired performers. #"S...ss... Yy... y- you... you tTwO... a-- Are... eh yOu? aRe YOu, arE yYou? Ar E yoUu l- look... loOKing dOwn... u- uh... uhh... unto... m e s?"# Its jittery movements as it grew very slightly more near, its eye was wriggling out and feeble. The sharp smooth and silky soft skin tendrils cascading its head were clinging to the floor beneath it which was covered in black water.

His body was pulsing, as her eyes locked onto the two. They were silent. Patiently awaiting a response.

Sylphid knew not fear, those slim folks knew only the frigid touch of the wind sighing upon their plaster-white faces. For they were brainless folks only meant to carry the pollen and seeds of flowers to places wide and far to cover the world in flourishing beauty. So it made sense that when Ophenia's legs began to tremble and her hands 'gin to shake, it was not because she was frightened, but for another reason. The pitiful before her does not frighten, it only bring more pitiful thoughts to others. For those easily affected by others, this creature was terrific.

It was evident by the sudden deep colour which waned the resonators light, as it dyed itself in an unglad shade of oxford blue. A subtle squeak of: "Oh," uttered from the sylph's pink-glossed lips as she took in this sudden overflow of petrifying gloom. Yes, for it was not only because the creature was terribly sad and that she had an easily affected temperament, but also because the creature itself carried a cumbersomely aura of terrible grief, the smell of the wind was stuffy, and one could feel their eyelids turn red. It would be hard to hold in tears.

However, the two were performers, and Ophenia hesitantly prided herself in being quite the starlet. Flipping her hair, the sylph lifted her right shaking arm and breathed. Forcing a smile, she'd snap her fingers. The resonator shone, with Ophenia's [Holography] taking effect as behind the two appeared some sort of photism displaying her and Zahrah's names on a star and heart. The resonator fluttered around the two and emitted a sparkling spotlight down upon Ophenia and Zahrah. The serpent shifted its eyes and tilted its spine's neck in interest.

With a bubbly twirl, clothing and adornments glittering in the scarce light, Ophenia turned and reached out her hand toward the snake, "t- TadA~h!" Ophenia's voice cracked, the resonator still glowed quite slightly with that dark hue, "Now p- presenting--" She dragged out, tapping the floor with her left foot's heel as a shimmery noise rung out,
Sadness #1 ~ Overture Music

The resonator begin to sing, "This impromptu [Stellato☆Stadio] concert which is dedicated to exclusively you♡; Our dearest listener, which will be performed by the delightful duet consisting of me, Ophenia~♡ while accompanied by~" She moved her hand toward Zahrah, The resonator sparkled with noise, as an introduction to their performance began to play. The music did not at all match Ophenia's happy tone. Ophenia clapped once and winked at Zahrah, as a sign for them to begin their own introduction to the serpent. The wind was still, and the clouds above were threatening to cry.

DEPRESSIONRound10-2.png

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo

“Of course!” They replied. How could they not be equally great when they were both great? It was destined to be so! “The splendedest splendent splendour of splendours!” They re-affirmed Ophenia. “A stage on the go?!? That's amazing!” They cheered, hyped about being on stage. “It'll be a stage of happiness!”

They nodded. “Yes! Yes! Cheery songs! Whoo! Let's have our songs be a joyous as our hearts!”

The next compliments were also appreciated, but they felt undeserved. “No, no, that's too much praise. I couldn't get it to reply to me, in the end. I've failed where it mattered most. However! I shall not be discouraged! One day I'll get it to talk! Just you wait and see!” They cheered themselves on as they were about to embark on a new quest to bring happiness to statues. After the current mission finished, of course. Or even later, after their other plans wrapped up... Ah well, it could wait. Statues didn't tend to go anywhere.

“A song about friendship? That's brilliant!” They weren't exactly sure how to just find the words, but they were more than willing to give it a try. “Yes, yes, yes! Let's sing about it!”

Tsusagi could mutter what he wished, but Zahrah didn't let it discourage them. “<Don't worry, we'll prove you wrong as well!>”

Zahrah was dumbfounded when the snake arrived. Luckily enough, [Fear] was one of the things that were [Resilient B] against and they never had common sense to bother about to begin with. It's why they were thoroughly impressed by what they saw. Especially when it started speaking to them. “#Woooow!!! You look like some sort of final boss from that video game Dark Souls! That's amazing! Also, you're right, it's very lovely for me to be me! However, I bet it could also be lovely for you to be you! Yes, yes!#” The next question confused them. “#Why would I look down ónto you? You're huge! I have to look up to you to look you in the eyes... actually, except for maybe the eyes that are a bit lower to the ground... wait, which eyes do you want me to look at to be polite? Does that matter? Anyhow! Don't worry, you're totally cool as you are! And tall! No reason to look down onto anyone!#” They replied as cheerfully as ever.

They got ready as Ophenia got everything in place, but something felt off. The music sounded... sad? Oh come on! That didn't fit! Oh wait, introduction? Right, right! Those were a thing! “#Oh, my! How impolite, I haven't introduced myself! Ah, but I should translate for my friend first! She's none other than Du~☆ Couer~♡ Pur~! Ophenia♫ Guided by the whirling winds and gales of song, I, the eternally full-bloom anemone, a [Sylph] and travelling [Chanteuse] and the agent of peace, love and happiness!#” They said, pointing with both hands towards Ophenia.

“#And I, my many-eyed friend! I'm Zahrah Fiore, a Convict Converter, Solution Seeker, Mile High Club of Happiness Member, Redcliffe Contributor and Hero of Ravenswood Village and an expert in a lot of things, but above all, I'm a happiness researcher and lately I'm a starting idol! It's going to be great! Whoooo!!!#”

Then they turned to Ophenia, to whisper. “This is too sad, but I've got the perfect song! Just give me a simple 4/4 beat in the key of G# at 126 BPM! Repeat four bars of Fm Fm A# C A# for the verse and then five bars of C# Cm Cm F for the chorus!” Yes, yes, their database recalled the details they needed. “The lyrics are really simple and easy to dance too, so just let the music take you away and move along!”

If Ophenia was able to deliver, they'd sing on the music. If not, they'd just start without music and hope that Ophenia would be able to join in soon enough! After all... it was time to be:

HAPPY!!!

Oden (#ACA9A7)
<"You are an excellent archer."> Oden commented quietly with a clear trace of awe. She had wielded a bow since a young age, and knew her own skills were nothing to scoff at, but even then, she could not help but be impressed by Tsusagi. Although he moved casually, it required a fine proficiency to wield the bow as he had just done, with such elegance as well. Oden was very glad that he would be able to fight alongside them. <"I'm just glad there are no issues."> She sighed with relief, before turning to the approaching Yoko.

Nodding with solemnity, the old owl followed the pair to the forested borders of the shrine. Pulling the inconspicuous and grey-coloured bow from her back, she grasped it carefully, ascertaining the location of the back-up arrows before settling into position.

The Ukime no Orochi was indeed a horrid monstrosity. With its motionless tendrils and streams of viscous tears, it was on par with that disgusting mutakin she had recently encountered in the depths of the underground caverns in Ryke. She was truly encountering horror after horror since the Aritomo Clan's fall. Why were her later years so eventful? Had she not worked enough in her youth? How saddening. Yes, it was all so very sad...

The mournful atmosphere unknowingly pressed itself heavily on Oden's heart, slowly suffocating her thoughts and making it hard to breathe.

As the old owl unwittingly found herself gazing upon those eye-like holes filled with accusation and grief, she found herself seeing things she should not. The faces of those she had wronged slowly slithered into her vision, wailing and accusatory, whilst the owl was unable to tear her gaze away.

Familiar faces appeared one after the other. The Aritomo clan leader's wife stared at her in sorrowful shock, as she finally realized Oden had never stood on her side, but on the side of neutrality. Turning to another, Oden found that family of bearkin she had rendered homeless, staring at her with tearful spite and hate, after her morally dubious efforts to desperately recover the wealth needed to revive her withering clan.

There were... countless she had wronged.

One by one, their faces haunted her in a cacophony of grief and despair, and Oden too could only quietly weep with them, her heart squeezed tight as the light plumage beneath her eyes grew moist with teardrops.

The frightful and foreign tongue the monster and Zahrah communed in did not help the painful palpitations within Oden's heart.

Deep down, she knew very well this was all just a figment of her imagination, a painful mirage brought about by that demon. But despite even understanding such a truth, it made their accusatory eyes no easier to bear.

Time: 09:51

• Character Goals:
    • THROUGH ♡ SONG♪♫♪
    • AND ✧ DANCE!!!

Language Keys:
    • "Common"
    • <"Beastial">
    • #"Monster"#
    Please remember to use the following when your character is speaking a language. For your characters to understand what other characters are saying they must possess the [Language] skill according to the following language.

Disheartening

There was a loud THUD near Oden, <"Stop looking at it, Oden-san,"> Tsusagi's honk rang out, as his tone was quiet and firm. It seemed as if he had stomped the ground quite hard. <"Its eyes are not gazing upon us, it has yet to take notice of our presence."> He'd add, <"That wretch bears a pitiable visage which immediately invokes guilt and grief upon those who stare directly into any of its tear-filled eyes. Then, once it knows your grievances, it will inflict you with its curse."> Tsusagi stated. <"Or... That is what I have gathered from my own experience."> The leporine clarified as he averted his gaze from the creature.

He had not the need to stare directly at it, for he had ears. His ears heard not only the painful cries of the pathetic demon but also its very slight movements. He needed not to gaze upon it, for he could hear it. Thus, he could see it.

<"Well--"> Yoko stepped forward, taking from her belt a talisman with still wet ink on it slowly drying, <"The thing has made itself known, and it seems quite interested in those two, I find it best we strike now, hoho"> Yoke hooted, holding the talisman. <"No,"> Tsusagi interjected, <"I believe it is still verily alert."> He'd state moving closer to the two, <"It will notice us if we are to attack now. We have to wait for it to be fully immersed in their shenanigans."> Said he, his eyebrows sharply furrowed.

<"Hohoho, I see. A shame..."> The priestess's eyes closed, <"If it does get an inch closer, I would say it is best we attack immediately. hooho~ For if what was said previously is true, it'd be better if neither of those two touched it. Hoo~"> She'd hoot, focusing her eyes onto the ukime no orochi much more closely. It didn't seem like Yoko was very much afflicted by it. <"But my my, I had not expected that Fiore-san would be such well singer."> She'd add, her face showing a smile as she'd cover her beak. <"Focus, Yoko-san.">

DEPRESSIONRound11-1.png

Sylphid are meant not to feel, for they have a single destiny.

• Ophenia listened to Zahrah as they'd seemingly communed with the serpent. The sylph th'on self did not understand Zahrah's screamish words, as she lacked the ability to speak the words of monsters herself. However, Ophenia was sure that whatever Zahrah had been saying was likely to be delicate and fully understanding for the creature. Something that likely would better improve their mood.

Once Zahrah gave Ophenia a beat to play, she was ready to impress. "Ah~! Can do--" She'd say with optimism, her face lit up with a sparkling smile. ~"La... la... lala..."~ She'd vocalize, her voice ringing out like a whistle, "Got it~♡ One! Two♪ Three♫" She'd say, raising her hand, her foot was tapping the floor, each tap swirled out magically in a ring of sparkling glow. With that, Ophenia snapped her fingers, the snap chiming out songfully, as the Resonator's light shifted into a glitzing yellow glow.

The light shined down colourfully upon the two, as Zahrah's requested beat sung out. As Zahrah themself began to sing, the sylph would slowly find th'on self stumbling into the rhythm, her head nodded to the sound of her heartbeat, which by itself was trying to thump to the beat. During the chorus, she'd find herself vocalising between Zahrah's lyrics, and almost in sooth with the lyrics, clapped along. As usual with Ophenia, the claps weren't very loud. They were soft, the sound only fluttered around creating an air around them.

Ophenia couldn't help but feel... Well, happy. The song made her smile, and the feeling just genuinely radiated from Zahrah. It was kind of contagious. The movements Ophenia made along with this song were snappier than usual, although it was in her nature to dance more floatingly, it felt more correct to pair into crisp and more excited steps. It made her get more into a performative mood.

Along with those movements, Ophenia made sure to put on a show with her illusions as well, each step that Zahrah took resonated out into glittering rings of sparkling glints, dancing into the air and becoming butterflies of flickering colour. The flickering butterflies fluttered around the two, circling round and around until they plummeted into the earth. Upon such, rose glitzing sunflowers with spinning bulbs of yellow shade which stretched up and scattered yellow petals which glowed faintly, colourfully dancing like fall confetti and glitter.

Usually, the environment surrounding would sing along with performers, especially ones who were as talented as Zahrah was. For, after all, it was fun to sing along. However, the sky only became darker. And the trees did rustle, the leaves did not wish to clap along with the Sylph and the Resonator's beat. The waters within the well did not swirl in song along with Zahrah, and the wind did not dare to further carry the construct jolly voice.

The flowers only swayed, their crimson petals bore no interest today. They were too forlorn to dance, so they swayed indifferently. Why were they so very unhearted today? Ah, there was a likely answer. Although the environment did not bother taking part in the songs and whatnot, once Zahrah's song ended, the resonator naturally flowed into an instrumental segment to fill the gap.

DEPRESSIONRound11-2.png
Act 2: Interlude ~ Sombre Maiden

The demon pathetically hinders their mood. Its tendrils laden with fingers, its arms laden with tongues which unnaturally swayed, although the wind was breezeless. Its awful cries danced in the soundlessly unhowling wind. Its watery eyes which spilt tears of black, more black, which fell and broke their ankles upon colliding with the now puddled black earth melting rocks and weeds. Glossy glassy eyes wept and wept from its slight green luminescent 'head.'

The song was insensitive to the creature. For it was so pathetic and pitiable, that it did not even have hands to clap with. This song was to the creature, for it was too loud and joy-filled, could these two not see how it was sad? For how its unheart was in a veil of black for it was grieving? Truly, these two impudent creatures were so damned to the pathetic demon... Oh, but weren't they being insensitive as well? Intruding upon two who were so gay with song and dance. Thinking unfondly of two who were just trying to live their own lives. Oh, oh, how horrible they were. How horrible he was. How horrible she was. Truly, how could they be so?

Heavy was its unchest, for it had none, but it believed so. The serpent's weeping grew only loudly, #"uuG.. uGHh- Uh-- s... sSs... So. . . SoSO... d-- daark dArk Ss.... ssOUlso O uL? soUl? sOuL?!"# It shrieked, its sound so terribly loud, #"W... whh... huhh... why-- Why? wHyDO do... uuu... yu... yOu. You? yOu? You toGeThER... TOgEthHer sMIlE? I-- sMiLe? I... I... w H y?"# He leaned closely, and her snapping tendrils crept closer, dragging into the black-stained sand.

Although the song ended happily for the two performers' ends, the serpent wasn't so impressed. Of course, its agonizingly slow movements made it hard for the two to comprehend what it intended to do, but they could very easily pick up on its mood, and Zahrah could understand its words and tone. With a more comprehensible understanding, it was sure that Zahrah held the ability to more clearly understand the Ukime no Orochi. Even then... Would a song truly be able to sooth its weeping form? Even with the two's inherent natures, they would come to feel a doubt creeping deeper in their mind, slowly that disheartening voice grew a bit louder. Yes, even with the music, the two would still hear it faintly and with clarity.

And just when the sylph herself was feeling more comfortable with the performance. Her hands shook a bit, but she did her best not to show this nervousness. Although, Ophenia's best, try as she'd like, did not stop from letting it show on the Resonator, which waned ever so slightly in its light. The radiant thing caught the eyes of the medusa-like serpent. Her pounding heart trembled a little.

Although she may hesitate, it wasn't the time for such simple things as now. She had to sing, and she had to sing something right about now. Her heart felt as if it had been slighted, however, she had to perform. She suppressed the urge to sigh, despite Zahrah's song which had previously made her feel quite elated, the serpent's grieving started to etch itself back into Ophenia's head... Wait. That was it! Grief... Heart... The serpent had Perhaps... The sylph began to think.

Ophenia clapped to hark Zahrah's attention, "Okay dear partner☆; After that splendiferous☆ performance, our next song has been duly decided!♫" She'd twirl with a flutter, the resonator glittering as the sylph snapped th'on finger as the tune transitioned, "Now, with me! Dreamingly~♪" Said she, quickly taking a breath and humming for a moment to get in tune.

Act 3: Duetta ~ A Dream is a wish;

With a twirling spin, making her hair and adornments flutter, sparkling in the dimming light, Ophenia turned to the demon with her warmest smile, as the song began. Ophenia didn't bear the knowledge needed to comprehend the woes the Ukime no Orochi assumingly spoke and she didn't understand fully the reason behind the serpent's grief, however, singing and dancing was the only real thing she knew how to do. Of course, that was what she believed of herself.

The sylph's singing was upbeat, she sang to the rhythm of the Resonator's music. The illusory sunflowers sunk and blossomed from the floor as dandelions. Those were pulled upon by a non-existent wind which pulled the seeds from their stems, causing them to twirl into the air, fluttering up gently upon the breezeless wind until they faded into thin air. Then raining down as small specks of glister. From flower to air and then to light. It was a cycle, as when the specks of twinkling glow touched the earth, it once again sprouted white dandelions, which would then again be pulled into the air.

DEPRESSIONRound11-3.png

Last edited:
Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo

Zahrah and Ophenia were on fire! Sparkling fire of glittering rings that Zahrah didn't know the origin of, but they assumed it was Ophenia's doing and it was great! Sadly enough, it seemed to be a party of mostly two, as for some reason, they couldn't really get the crowd going along. Was their research on idol-based happiness insufficient? Oh no! How terrible! That said, they'd not let themselves get discouraged so easily!

For the first time, Zahrah felt a tad bit sad, but mostly for their audience member being unable to enjoy this song with them. The snake still looked sad! In other words, they'd have to try even harder! “#Shhhh, shhhh, it's alright, my friend We've only gotten started! If this one won't work, we'll find other options! We're smiling so that you can start smiling along with us, of course~#”

For second, though, Zahrah felt a bit... off. That was weird? They barely had time to register it, however, as Ophenia offered a next song. “Yes, yes, we'll go dreamingly!” They weren't sure what that'd be, but they'd figure it out along the way! Whooooo! Truthfully, Zahrah didn't have much to add, except for some background dancing and pulling out their Tin Whistle and harmonising it with the synths here and there. The rest was all Ophenia going full power! “Whooo! That was a great one!”

Suddenly, they had a revelation. “Oh, oh! I know a type of magic that'll work for sure! It's said that close physical contact always helps people cheer up! I can do that!” They stated proudly, turning to their latest friend. “#Say, my soon to be cheered-up friend, might I kindly have permission to hug you?#” They'd ask, after all, consent was import! Should the monster give it, they'd use Elasticity E along with Lucky F, Empathy B, Insight B and Persuasion B to give the most warm and pleasant and cheering-up hug of their entire life!!!

Last edited:
Oden (#ACA9A7)

Awoken from her stupor, Oden blinked painfully in rapid succession, before she finally managed to tear her gaze away from those accusatory stares. Turning towards the gruff rabbit beside her, she smiled and nodded silently, still mentally recovering from the mirage.

<"Thank you Tsusagi-san."> She voiced her gratitude quietly, having calmed herself, before listening to the little discussion and banter between her two companions. With her thoughts lingering on Yoko's words of attacking as soon as the beast drew 'an inch closer' to the two performers and how it'd be better if 'neither of those two touched it', she silently nocked an arrow on her old bow in preparation, pointing it at the creature in the distance with ease and familiarity.

Perhaps because she had just broken out of a rather vivid illusion, her senses felt more acute and fine-tuned than ever, able to witness every sway of the beast's tendrils and the friction of the string on her fingertips. Not wanting those two pink-haired youths to have to experience what she had just endured, she held the bow upright and steadily, ready to fire at a moment's notice.

Watching those snapping tendrils draw closer to the glittery pair, Oden narrowed her eyes in contemplation on the exact distance threshold for when to fire, but in the end, it was Zahrah's mere mention of 'close physical contact' that led her to release the arrow without a single moment of hesitation.

Whatever they may have been insinuating, for their safety, she couldn't let it happen.

From the verdant cover of shadowed foliage, the arrow flew true, piercing straight towards one of the serpent's many ghastly eyes.

Time: 09:51

• Character Goals:
    • THROUGH ♡ SONG♪♫♪
    • AND ✧ DANCE!!!

Language Keys:
    • "Common"
    • <"Beastial">
    • #"Monster"#

Upon the resolve of the music, Ophenia clapped once with a bright smile, the holography disappearing momentarily and the music softened down as she turned to Zahrah, "You know magic!?" She'd exclaim, her eyes sparkling with excitement, "My my, Dear Dior, that is truly blossoming!" Is there anything that Zahrah could not do? Was what flowered in the sylph's aired head. Her smile quickly faded as Zahrah's next statement confused her slightly.

She'd tilt her head to the side, the Resonator shifted to a purple sheen. "Huh?" Utter from th'on, "Physical contact...?" Ophenia covered her mouth with her left hand and leaned a bit forward, she didn't understand what Zahrah was saying. However, the sylph believed wholeheartedly that they were doing something great. While this interlude occurred, she could likely come up with a song of sorts.

The creature could understand the words of the song subtly. It knew that what these two were doing was dancing and singing. He didn't understand why they were singing and dancing in front of them. Truly, the pathetic serpent was verily bemused... These words striked something in the creature, however, #"h... HaPPy?... D... d... drr... ddrEaM? dReAMiNgDREamIng?"# It shriekishly yelped, #"Wu... wuh... weEs... wIShInG?"# Her eyes zoned onto the two. #"I... I... D.. do... duh-- do... nOtnOT... NoT nN .. A... ah Ah... ALoNe... loNeE... loNe..."#; The creature's eyes shifted to Zahrah, their head turned the wrong way. #"Y... yuh... yE s s?"# Its whisper rang out loud, as its mouth opened.

Psychopath

It was mistake to even touch the creature, Ophenia's attention was caught immediately at the event of what occurred, "Huh-?!" She'd let out. A painful singe would bite into Zahrah, pulverising through their light armour almost in an instant. It crackled through, bulging and hurling. In all simplicity, it was terribly painful. However, Zahrah's fortunate resilience made it so that they did not fully fall victim to its effects. Though, strangely the pain would quickly subside... It didn't seem to have actually harmed Zahrah either. However, there was a large tear in their [Frilly Clothing.]

The creature's neck snapped. <"ODEN!"> Shouted Tsusagi, however, his warning was too late. His voice rang out, loud enough for everything to hear, Ophenia turned her head to look. The sky was suddenly dim, <"Rin; Pyō; Tō; Shā; Kai; Jin; Retsu; Zai; Zen--"> Suddenly, Yoko began to chant. Tsusagi turned to her and held out two papers, <"Yoko-san, you--"> <"Akuryo Taisan!"> She threw both of the seals, they flew through the sky with Oden's arrow.

One of the seals fervently around Oden's arrow, setting it ablaze. Ophenia caught sight of the arrow, "Huh?! Hold on--!" Though her voice echoed in the area, she could do anything to stop the arrows and seals. It was as if all sounds had become mute as the arrows flew sight through the air, everyone's hearts were pounding at the same time. The creature's hundred eyes turned and looked.

#"AHHHHHHhhHHhHHHUuGHHHHHHHHHUugGHHHHHHHHHHHH"#

Its voice was heard still from even the clouds, the Ukime No Orochi cried with all voices which inhabited its fleshy form. Tears streamed fervently, and its many arm'd tendrils swung madly without comprehension of its environment. Ophenia's resonator cracked, as the noise and colour it emitted sharply faded out. It further cracked, as if the magic which filled it overwhelmed the catalyst and had bursted out as it flickered with sparkling colour. Then, It fell to the floor with colourless hue.

Flames burst into its eye, black bled from its bursting eye that had been hit. It burned as if it were filled with oil. #"mAKe IT StOp! mAkE iT sTOp"# Voices cried out violently from the serpent as its mouth opened wider and wider until it cracked and bent until its flesh began to rip. It was melting. The other seal that Yoko had sent out clung onto the creature. Oden may recognize it as some sort of weakening seal. #"MAke iT s ToP!! mAKe IT StooOP!"# More voices shouted out, crying relentlessly.

Being quite close to the vicinity, Ophenia got violently shoved in the stomach by a reaching tentacle of the creature, the assault led to her colliding heavily into the cherry tree nearby. Unlike Zahrah, Ophenia wasn't at all as lucky or resilient, the biting pain punctured into the sylph's whole self, staggering her to the floor and paralysing th'on trembling body, as her pale blood stained the tree's bark.

He was a child, watching its world end. The serpent's cries continued, each more mournful than the other as it begged desperately for the expanding flames to stop. Tsusagi trembled, although it was slight. A genuine fear showed briefly on his face before he'd swiftly change his stance and fire an arrow as well. It shot swiftly after release, penetrating into one of the eyes of the demon. It again shrieked, and its movements began to slow down. <"Yoko-san!"> He'd shout, <"See if you can aid that fae! Tell him to help you separate that idiot from the Serpent!"> Said he, quite affirmed. A slight panic was in his voice. <"Oden, keep firing! We have to until it completely stops moving! Try and ignore its screams!"> He'd say, readying his aim for another attack.

The fire burned brighter.

DEPRESSIONRound12.png

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo

Well then, that'd certainly been an oddly new and unique sensation. “Oh my, that was a rather shocking experience~” They'd proclaim once they realised the pain as it faded as quickly as it came. “Well, they say torn clothes bring luck to the voyeurs, or something, right?” They weren't sure what the exact saying was, or if there even was one, but they weren't going to let themselves get discouraged by a little pain or torn cloth. No, no, no! They were more stubborn than that~

Aaaannnnddd... that's when Ophenia got kicked out to a tree, Oden, Yoko and Tsusagi started attacking... lots of stuff happening that wasn't really great or friendly. The snake was even asking him to try make them stop. “#I can try, but I think they're too afraid you'll keep making folk sad and won't believe you can be cheered up. Perhaps if you show them a smile despite the current situation, they'll be convinced otherwise!#” Yes, yes! That had to be it. Probably...

Sadly enough, the situation being what it was, they weren't really able to keep the hug going. So, they had to let go, instead they figured they'd move over to Ophenia. “So ehm... I think the others attacking might've ruined my attempt to hug the snake better? Sooooo.... I'm not sure what to try next, but... I'm going to go see if I can find the squirrel man from before and ask if he can fix the snake before the others kill it! I'll be right back!”

Yes, yes, they had the perfect idea. They truly just needed the squirrel! Surely! As such, they'd hurry to the temple place they'd last seen that squirrel man. After all, the snake sounded like they were cursed or something and Zahrah knew well enough that priestly types were often used to un-curse something. “<Excuse me? Mister honourable squirrel priest man? Your aid is needed to come cleanse the snake of its curses! I know you can totally do it, so come sweep in and become the hero of this story like you were destined to be!>” They'd call out (with some Smooth Talker B) to get the squirrel in on this action.

Smooth Talker – Character Grade B, Appraisal B, Empathy B, Insight B, Performance [Acting/Singing/Dancing/Spoken Word/Tin Whistle] B, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Energised B Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking, acting and spoken word in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade B Energised – 3 Post Cooldown

Last edited:
Oden (#ACA9A7)

The disgusting crackling sound followed by the sight of pink rags fluttering in the wind made Oden's blood run cold. She no longer held any trepidation, firing arrow after arrow towards the serpent's eyes like a mindless machine. Though Tsusagi and Ophenia's loud voices made her sensitive ears wince, she did not falter in the slightest, carefully watching the state of the pink-haired construct with worry.

Oden tried her best to ignore the cacophony of wails, the gruesomely torn maw and the dark fluids that melted out of the creature, easing herself with past experiences and a zen-like mind. Watching Ophenia get violently flung aside however, her determination and calmness cracked, but even if her gaze was no longer as steady and her fingers trembled, she continued to fire most rhythmically.

Her trance was only broken when she found herself out of arrows. Blinking dazedly, she finally noted her trembling, staring at her hands for a moment before turning back to the monster. As worse as the scene was now, with the smell of burning flesh and the raging wails that threatened to deafen her, Oden would not let herself fall under the same spell twice.

Quickly retrieving the backup arrows as denoted by Tsusagi, she placed them between the two archers so they could continue firing without fail. She could only pray that the rest of these arrows would be enough to fell the beast, or else they'd truly be in a predicament. Noticing Zahrah's absence, having run-off elsewhere for reasons she was too distant to hear of, she was notably more relieved, able to focus completely on slaying the Ukime No Orochi.

Broken out of her mindlessness, although Oden focused on the eyes of the beast as usual, she occasionally opted for other areas, such as firing towards the tendrils flailing towards Ophenia or aiming for Yoko's flames to set her arrows alight and help spread the fire to other regions of the giant serpent.

Time: 09:53

• Character Goals:
    • Avoid killing or hurting the serpent
    • THROUGH ♡ SONG♪♫♪
    • AND ✧ DANCE!!!

Language Keys:
    • "Common"
    • <"Beastial">
    • #"Monster"#

Thoughts

Once upon a time, there lived a snake more lonely than any other. Alone, it wandered through the forest searching for even just a single friend. Anyone would do, a mouse... A tadpole... Even something simple as a daisy would make the snake more happy than anyone in the world. However, everything steered far and clear of the snake or shunned it if they could not avoid it. For the snake had many eyes, all of which drooped with grief and stared in a manner that made one's heart drop and sulk.

Soon, the snake grew envious of the other animals. Of the flowers which grew in beds. Or the leaves which lived in families on trees. It wished so desperately to make a friend and it struggle so. Yet somehow, all that surrounds the snake so easily makes bonds and fellowships. As its envy grew, so did its self-sympathy grow too, and then so did its misery grow further. The more it grew, the more it welled up, and so, the larger became the snake. However, was this creature ever even a snake to begin with? This was its destiny from the beginning, decided by the cruel whims of the world. Perhaps I could make you feel saddened if I were to detail further, although, I should not. After all, who truly remembers the tale of a simple snake?

Every desperate and mournful wail pulverised through the sylph's body, intertwining with the air of th'on body. It was to be sickening rather than painful, but to someone like Ophenia, it felt sinking. To her, it was all the more painful, even more so than merely touching the creature. The stunning pain that rushed over her skin, the shove which rustled on the back of her head... It hurt. Not more than when an arrow had pierced her eye and toxins seeped into her the beneath her flesh, yet still it hurt all the more in these moments. Why did she still decide to move forward after that? She could have been with everyone else, losing themselves in the wind like dandelion seeds. No longer would she need to think, to breathe or to sing.

Yes, there would be nothing at all. Yet amidst these disheartened thoughts rung those stupid words which forced her to stop being a child and bear with it. '... To make a world where everyone is happy.' In the simplest of words, she knew they weren't hers, but without anything else to follow... so she goes.

.​
Tension

Each arrow that Tsusagi and Oden released did not fail to land on the Ukime no Orochi. She was large and thus was quite the easy target. Although, while the arrows did land, it was not always on the eyes. The serpent's flailing arms largely did succeed in blocking and defending against the arrows... In turn, the arrows put themselves deep into his flailing tendrils; which seemingly bursted and fell limp. Only increasing the volume of their horrid keening. So too, did the arrows plant themselves within one of the serpent's many eyes which shrieked and writhed as the bolts punctured into them.

The fire would spread. Growing larger, and burning more brightly. Yes... Fire.

Fire; The fire grew brighter. Ophenia quickly got back on the road, the pain still etched itself into her and made her body tremble as she did her best to stand up. Tears failed not to trickle down her white cheeks. She had heard although did not fully listen to Zahrah's words but could somewhat gather what the construct intended to do. The fire burned red and pained, the cries of the serpent howled in the air. It hurt so much more than what the Chanteuse felt; Her legs felt weak.

As Zahrah called out, nobody would answer back. However, Tsusagi's grip on his bow tightened as he'd stop without releasing the arrow that was just ready to be fired. There was this shame which painted his face, his teeth tightly grit. The equinox lilies which made themselves inherent throughout the village, painting it negatively in the hue of red. They were a bright symbol of death. He'd release the arrow. He hadn't fully elaborated on the curse of the Ukime no Orochi.

Ophenia stared with tear-filled eyes at the burning creature. The colour which brightly seeped into her eyes was all too similar to the various crimson opals she had adorned as accessories. Gems which denote the air and wind, in the colour of passion and blood. Standing here, she felt as though she was mocking the creature. What CAN she do?

All she could do was sing. All she could do was dance. What good was her magic when her affinities were of air and wind which only enhanced the flames which burnt all the brighter? What good was she without her magic? She was no nereid, nymph or oceanid; she was a sylph. Child of the wind who brought good deeds far and wide, spread the seeds of flowers and guide storms far away. Yet with fire, she could do nothing... Nereids... Water.

She needed water. There, near the serpent, was a well. Wells had water; There was water right next to it, and all she had to do was use the bucket that lay there on it. Her legs shook and couldn't bear to move, but she was a sylph, a child of the wind. She needed not for legs, for she could dance with the air. With desperate movements, Ophenia let th'on self move forth by the will of the winds. She forced herself to move.

However, Ophenia would not make it far, as Yoko flew in, grabbing the sylph and tightly holding the windly body of thon, before making a sharp turn and dashing past the flaming tendrils and melting ooze as she ran back to the shrine. Yoko heaved the chanteuse into the shrine and let out a hefty sigh. Her breathing showed that she wasn't exactly used to making manoeuvres like that.

<"Hooh hooh! What a hassle you are,"> Yoko huffed, turning around to face the serpent again, <"What are you doing running closer to it--"> She'd hoot, steadying her breaths as she'd slowly take in the situation. "W- Why are you doing this?!" Ophenia questioned, her voice quivering and somewhat meek. The priestess looked to the sylph in confusion, "Stop it! Stop all of this!" Ophenia tried her best to stand more firmly, "Can you not see how you are hurting the--" She'd shout, as a loud THUMP rang out, interrupting her.

Tsusagi's foot collided quite unharmoniously with the floor, his hold on his bow was much tight as his eyes quite bitterly glared at the sylph. <"What are YOU doing?!"> He'd honk, <"Is yer brain just made o' mush!? Whaddya mean we're hurting it, can't you see that's the point or are ya blind? I dunno what yer tryin' but stop. We're killing this thing for the sake of people's lives! That thing's a demon and all it brings is misery and devastation, open your eyes already!"> Tsusagi shouted, turning to the sylph. <"Ya can't solve shit like this with a smile and song!"> He'd state. Forgetting she couldn't even understand what he was saying. Although, Ophenia could somewhat understand the message based on his expression and tone.

Tsusagi turned to Yoko, <"Patch up that one,"> he'd point to Ophenia, <"Then check up on Fiore-san, make sure they aren't injured."> The leporine would then turn to Zahrah, <"Oi, don't try and 'help' the enemy here. The person... The person you are looking for is gone; He is eyes on that wretched monster and nothing more! We have to end it else there will only be more victims."> He'd explain to Zahrah, before turning and going back to his position. <"Oden-san! Target the eyes, they appear to be the most vulnerable parts of it."> Said he, as he'd take aim himself.

DEPRESSIONRound13.png

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo

The situation was not looking particularly happy. That much was easily concluded. So, how would they solve this? They weren't sure. The poor snake got pelted with arrow after arrow, as there seemed to be a fire breaking out on top of it all. That was pretty bad, wasn't it? This made it pretty impossible for them to continue their precious happiness research into idol based happiness. What a shame.

“<I'm fine, I'm fine, my mom made me sturdy enough~>” They replied, hearing the bunny man talk about whether they were injured or not somewhere in the distance. However, the next words shocked them. “<Wait, wait, wait! That's no good! People turned into eyes on the snake? The squirrel man did? That means there should be a whole lot more people to save and make happy!>” They were utterly shocked at this revelation.

Tsusagi was planning to keep firing on the eyes, but this... this brought Zahrah a brilliant idea! Yes, yes, this was the smartest-wisest move they'd ever thought about in the history of ever! “<Sir Tsusagi, I'm going to do this for science, so don't stop me!>” They spoke with so much conviction (Smooth Talker A) that they likely would actually believe them for just enough to execute their masterplan...

Which was to run straight at the snake again and hug it once more, except this time, they had a request. One they'd pose with almost equal convictions as before (Smooth Talker B). “#Don't worry my friend, I figured out what I should do! I should fix you from the inside! Let me into that eye-ball stuff of yours and I'll dive straight to the source of this sadness and fix it for you!#” They said. Yes. Truly, it was masterful.

To figure out what true happiness was, all they needed was to figure out how to fix true sadness. Entering this snake would surely elevate all their research to the next level and then some. It was perfect!

Smooth Talker – Character Grade A, Appraisal A, Empathy B, Insight B, Performance [Acting/Singing/Dancing/Spoken Word/Tin Whistle] B, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking, acting and spoken word in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade A – 5 Post Cooldown

Smooth Talker – Character Grade B, Appraisal B, Empathy B, Insight B, Performance [Acting/Singing/Dancing/Spoken Word/Tin Whistle] B, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Energised B Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking, acting and spoken word in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade B Energised – 3 Post Cooldown

Oden (#ACA9A7)
Oden continued firing quietly as the pair argued, the languages of Common and Bestial entering her ears alternatively like a language test. Although hearing Tsusagi's more roguish mannerisms pop out was amusing, the old owl focused more on the pink-haired idol, sparing her a subtle glance before nodding at Tsusagi's orders. Eventually, after firing a few pointed arrows toward the serpent's bleeding eyes, she spoke up, but not in her native Bestial as she had done so far.

"Haha, I'm sure you can pick up on Tsusagi-san's anger even without understanding the language." Oden began softly, with a tone as if she was merely speaking of the weather today despite the carnage and cacophony around them.

"I will not pretend I know everything that is going on here. Perhaps there are other ways to resolve this. But in the end, does it matter? We are simply trying to save this village and its people as efficiently as we can with the information and ability we have." She reasoned gently, firing off another arrow lit by Yoko's cruel flames.

"If you so claim to be an emissary of love and happiness like the other one... you should know very well that sacrifices will always follow your ideals." She paused for a moment as she re-stringed another arrow.

"As much as you may fight for a wonderful world where everyone is happy, have you ever looked back at those you left behind in your efforts? The inevitable casualties and continued fighting that follows your chase for peace between otherwise irreconcilable enemies. Have you ever thought about those you could've saved if you just picked one side?" She pondered and questioned out loud, without any real tone of accusation. Rather, there was the slight, sorrowful tone of self-condemnation.

"Dreaming is fine. But I just think that you should be made aware, that your choice is no less bloody than anyone else's."

"We're all fighting here. You cannot fault Tsusagi, or us, for simply having different ideals and priorities."

"Naturally, of course, I won't fault you for fighting for your ideals and trying to stop us. But... I would advise against it at this stage."
Oden did not look back at Ophenia as she spoke, instead choosing to gaze solemnly upon the demon she was felling with her own hands.

Time: 10:00
Weather: ---

• Character Goals:
    • THROUGH ♡ SONG♪♫♪
    • AND ✧ DANCE!!!

Language Keys:
    • "Common"
    • <"Beastial">
    • #"Monster"#

The skies deepened, darkening in colour. The sky pulled together the clouds like blankets to cover him from the world which stood always in front of him. However, the grey clouds hadn't just formed because of a sudden shift in the weather. It was clear at this point that this was because of the Serpent. The Ukime no Orochi. For the winds lacked the stir and the air smelled not of rain, and the clouds which swathed the azure were so dark that they dimmed out the sun's light almost completely. The immediate area of the village had been covered in the shadows of grief.

Befitting it was that the rain of black would fall. The weeping emanating from the serpent grew less and less loud. Eyes of buttercup-shade stared widened at Oden as she began to explain her thoughts to the sylph. Her words began as casually as if asking 'How are you?' although the place around them seemed to sink. Ophenia's heart sunk like a rock being thrown at a deep lake upon hearing the owl's 'Does it matter?' To think someone could say something so terrible... The sylph could not believe it.

Although Oden did not turn to meet gazes, Ophenia stared with sunken eyes. "I... I am not fighting." Ophenia stated witha shaking voice, "I do not dare to. I can only listen, and then sing. Hoping that others listen aswell. I cannot fight, f- for... We are all too much the same." Said the sylph, clenching her hands clasped onto thons chest. "I believe that we can make a choice that sheds not a single drop of blood..."

"What priorities can one have to deem the life of another less worthy of happiness? Of a second chance? Y- You... We all share the same destinies, the same souls and the same hearts... We all meet end eventually. No one should bring it early, since we have not the second chance,"
The sylph breathed for a moment, her voice was trembling and tears didn't fail to constantly fall. "We are all matter, and that matters..." She'd assert, although not with the most clear voice.

"To regret the choices of the past is okay but... The gales will always wind and the world will continue to move. Things that you can no longer change or touch are beyond you, it is not something for you to hold so constant in your mind. Even if those who you hold dear have fallen because of you, they would never wish for you to loathe yourself because of it. Remembering your moments with them... That is all you need to do. For those memories are immortal." Ophenia would say,

Although, no matter what the sylph felt or said, her words would long have been in vain. The black tears fell from the sky. Arrows flew through the sky, piercing through the falling bolts of black water which cried from the black clouds above. Although it fell onto the various people's skin, feathers and felt, it acted as ordinary as any other rainfall. It was seemingly just water. Ophenia sunk, crouching down and burying her head into her knees.She'd clutch together her hands, as in some sort of praying manner. Although the sylph was not as much of a fanatic as others of See, she still had to believe in some sort of higher power.

She'd seemingly pray in some way with her lack of faith. [Religion F] Although Ophenia's prayers were less than favourable to any gods much less the single spirit of spirits himself, something gave her comfort as a light brushed upon her shoulders, again winding to the west. The breeze returning was a good sign... Although this sign made her far from happy. It was a sign that the elements of the earth were slowly coming back, finding it pleasant to be within the village again. That meant only a single thing.

<"H- Hold on!"> Tsusagi loudly thumped on the floor, as Zahrah ran toward the serpent. <"There is no use... Ugh--"> The geisha would sigh, stopping himself from firing another arrow. <"Oden-san, there is no need for you to continue firing. The serpent... I do not hear it anymore."> He'd state, focusing closer on Zahrah as they ran toward the burning creature. <"Where are you-- Wait!"> Yoko yelled, Tsusagi turned to look as Ophenia had seemingly floated past Oden and Tsusagi, the sylph would 'run' after Zahrah, following the plush construct to the blazing Ukime No Orochi.

Once Zahrah had made their way to the pitiful creature, they'd be able to take note of how quiet it was. It was no longer screaming or crying. It seemed like he had even halted his movements.

Hugging a burning creature was a terrible idea, the red flames terribly singed the textile on Zahrah's arms. Although, it was not so bad as to render said arms completely unusable, and they were relatively fine. Zahrah would need to either be boring and find a healer to heal said wounds or find a tailor or someone similar to replace the textiles around their arms. Or they could do it themselves. Possibly.

However, there'd be almost no possibility that Zahrah would have the ability to enter into the snakes body through her broken eyes, unless they wouldn't mind becoming a burnt pile of ashes as the serpent continued to burn. Another thing that Zahrah would easily be able to see was how the snake had significant shrunk. It had grown much smaller.

The pathetic demon's silence was quite saying to the construct. Yes, indeed it was. Zahrah would be able to immediately conclude that the demon was indeed dead. Fallen like the black rain which fell from the black clouds.The stiff and unmoving body of the serpent began to fall apart, scattering on the floor as pieces of its body shriveled up and shrinked all the smaller as the rain put out the flames of red.

!! * . °•★|•°∵The Ukime no Orochi has fallen∵°•|☆•° .* !!

The clouds began to immediately become clear. A flutter had returned to the air, as the azure sky showed itself to the village. Burning in the sky, the sun gazed with its hubris filled light which pierced through soft white clouds. The breeze returned with glee, dancing like a parade through the village in the east's way, picking the pink petals of the early blooming cherry trees as they flowed upon the wind so naturally. The flowers and grass swayed, and as if it hadn't been there in the first place, the black ooze and tears of the serpent had faded away.

Laying before Zahrah were various scattered piece of the serpent dyed in a charred black, and two very small orbs the size of an eye. They were clear and sparkled as the sun's light hit them. As pristine as a clear spring of water, the two orbs had seemingly come from the serpent. Simply gazing into them made you feel a deep pain. As if sinking down into a deep ocean surrounded in shadow, with the light from the surface only barely out of reach. The sun mocked you.

From behind, footsteps grew closer to Zahrah. "We... We were too late, were we not?" The sylph murmured with a quivering voice, as thons eyes gazed upon the serpent's scattered pieces. Looking at it all, Ophenia couldn't help but cry. Her body stiffened, and her breathing felt stuffy. A tear trickled down the sylph's cheek, followed by another and then another, as they silently flowed. Again, she'd crouch down and hug her knees.

Tsusagi looked up at the clear azure above, and would let an exhausted sigh leave him. <"It... It is over."> He'd say, blankly staring into the sky as the hold on his bow had become more relaxed. His face softened, it was as if a hurricane of relief had fallen upon him. His left ear twitched, <"Oden-San, Yoko-San. I thank you both deeply from the bottom of my heart,"> He'd look between the two before bowing. <"We... We must gather those other two. It may not be much, however, I would like to reward everyone for their tribute in the slaying of the Ukime no Orochi--"> He'd sigh again, looking down and hiding his face. <"... Even if it was unintentional on the latter party's part."> He'd murmur, sounding quite ashamed.

DEPRESSIONRound14.png

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo

“#Oh my you're hot~#” Were the last words they spoke, before realising they'd failed. The snake had already been murdered. Their cotton-brained head was getting a little stuck on how to process this particular development. Death was a bad thing, but the death of a bad thing was a good thing, yet poor Ophenia had been terribly desperate to save the snake, so the death of a bad thing that a good thing wanted to save might be... a good bad thing? This truly didn't really compute well in their mind.

“Well, I think it's no longer sad now? Perhaps it went to a better place?” That might be the best outcome at this point. In fact, they'd always calculated the idea of 'heaven' as a coping mechanism during their life, but seeing how they ended up here, perhaps there was yet another life beyond this one. “I'd estimate there's an 80% chance at the least, that the snake is somewhere better and happier~” They concluded.

They checked themselves out. Their clothes and part of their body had burned off in their fiery hug, but (Regeneration B) their body had already fixed itself back into shape as if nothing ever happened. They would have to make themselves some new clothing though, as that wasn't included with their regenerative capabilities. Still, that could come later, for now, they figured they'd attempt to cheer up Ophenia. “We tried our best, but perhaps it's better for the snake to be send elsewhere, like an afterlife or other dimension or something, where it won't be sad. Besides, the people here can become happy now, right? Now that there's no more snake to make them sad. Perhaps we should sing another song?” They suggested.

That said, their eyes spotted something shiny, so they reached to grab it before a certain bird could, as they noticed the bird was staring at them as well. Two orbs the size of an eye, clear and sparkling, yet surprisingly sad-making. Oho! That was valuable research material. The anti-happiness aspects of it might each them more about happiness in turn! That said, they didn't really have anything else left after that burning experience, except for...! Aha! Their Tin Whistle hadn't melted down entire! It was just a little deformed, but after a quick test, they figured it would still be play-able. That was perfect. “I'll dedicate this one to the snake, may it be in a better place.”

Victory?

Oden (#ACA9A7)
"I see." Oden responded quietly but attentively. Chasing after that one in a million chance, believing that it must exist somewhere... How idyllic of her. But Oden was not one to speak, as she herself once naively thought the same. She once relentlessly pursued that path of reconciliation and happiness without end, but some things are truly, just never meant to be.

Ophenia would realize that truth some day.

Or perhaps, the fae might never encounter a situation that would shake her resolve. Such a thought somewhat puzzled her, as her age and experiences had made her more cynical over time, but perhaps a life of blissful ignorance was for the best. Just because Oden had once endured pain, didn't mean that she had to wish that same experience upon others.

If Ophenia could pursue such an ideal for the rest of her long, fae life, then so be it. She would wish her well.

The fae's later words of comfort came as quite the surprise to the old owl. But though she hadn't expected such a response, her gaze couldn't help but soften. Lowering her bow as the beast's end became clear, Oden spared a hand to briefly pat the fae's head, a gentle motion she was once very familiar with. "Thank you for your comforting words." She smiled kindly, before turning her gaze back toward the shrinking, simmering serpent. "Unfortunately, I can imagine quite a few faces that would want me to loathe myself for what I have done." She elaborated calmly. "Including those I once held dear."
---
The sudden return of lively winds and bright sunlight made Oden squint, as she briefly shielded her eyes with a feathered hand. Turning to her fellow bowman as he spoke, she nodded. "You are most welcome Tsusagi-san. It is a relief to see the sunlight once again." She smiled kindly. It was certainly a relief that things had resolved so smoothly. The old owl had been mentally prepared for the village, or their team, to suffer great damage in this confrontation. Yet, she could only ponder why the serpent did not at all lunge toward the source of the arrows. Or perhaps the distraction team was just too effective? One was certainly a cause for confusion for both sides. Oden couldn't help but chuckle at that last thought, casting a brief glance toward Zahrah before leaving the rest of her ponderings behind.

Slowly, Oden's humoured gaze shifted as she casted her gaze back upon Yoko, the priestess of the Ryozo Clan. Oden hadn't forgotten her goal in being wrapped up in all of this after all. Following behind the pair of rabbit and owl as they gathered the other two, she closed her eyes in rest, anticipating the long-awaited reunion with her kin.

Time: 10:00
Weather: Windy Breeze, Blue skies like clear water, White Clouds covering the Sun's warm light.

• Character Goals:
    • THROUGH ♡ SONG♪♫♪
    • AND ✧ DANCE!!!

Language Keys:
    • "Common"
    • ["Terran"]
    • {"Sylvan"}
    • <"Beastial">
    • #"Monster"#

Gentle Winds Aflutter

"There is no where more best than life. For in life, you experience all the things of being alive. The wind brushing unto your skin as they flow through the air, the marvel of the sparkling water's surface in the afternoon and the stars that seem infinite in the sky we would never be able to touch..." Ophenia covered her head, "Although... Mayhaps it is the truth that one would nought feel sorrow in death," The sylph gazed at the pieces of the serpent scattered on the floor. If it was true that you did not feel sorrow in death, that meant you would not feel joy either. However, that is only of what the sylph was thought of death, for in soothe, she chose to forget death.

Ophenia as of current was unaware of her circumstances and how she truly came to be, but if to believe that there was a chance that death opened the door to an alternate life would make a loved one's passing less painful, then the sylph could at the very least partially accept it.

Although she felt that the death of another for the sake of a majority's happiness was unfair to the one who had fallen, Ophenia had no choice but to accept it. In the end, she was a mere sylph. One who knew only songs to sing and words of kind, nothing more. Without that... Who even was she? Wiping her wet eyes and patting her cheeks, the sylph stood with a twirl. "You are right!♫" She'd look to Zahrah with a smile, "One final melody, that could perhaps lead them to a joyous land~☆" She'd clasp together hands before slightly tilting her head to the side.

As the sylph listened to Zahrah play their whistle, thon would gaze with sunken eyes upon the serpents dismembered. She held her hands only a bit tighter. Zahrah's song felt just a bit sullen to the fae .THe wind danced with soft movements, it was almost silent. It was cold, and it felt pulling. That time was nearing, and soon, she would not be able to avoid it. Although, for a just a bit longer, Ophenia felt like she wanted to savour these moments. This gloom... Just like happiness, and just like love, it too was an emotion that people should cherish. It is what makes everything truly special.

Phanes Humming

Ophenia hummed something, a song which simply echoed in the wind without any acoustomancy or with sparkling lights and flowering images. Just the simplicity of gentle humming. Once both Zahrah and Ophenia finished their songs, their would be a moment of just silence. The brushing wind, and distant chirping ravens... Such was the silence that the two would be to take in. After moments passed, Ophenia would turn softly to go and pick up her resonator. She'd peer at the subtle cracks in the contraption before softly sighing. The wind still fluttered, and the ocean stayed large... And so, the world continues to move.

DEPRESSIONRound15-2.png

Tsusagi called out, <"Pardon me..."> His steps weren't quiet, yet they were still straight and planted onto the floor softly. <"You all... Uhm... Spare a moment--"> He'd cover his mouth before clearing his throat, "Bear with this. You all. Thank you." He'd speak in common, with a bluntness he had not in beastial. He'd bow, then lifted his head and stared, "Songs, they were good. Unfortunately, demon fell." His eyes closed, Yoko covered her beak with her feathers wings. Tsusagi's ears twitched, Oden could hear snickering beneath her breath.

"Reward. Here." He'd hand out to everyone a spring-green pouch with a falling pink petal design, tied with a thick silvery thread, "Konpeitō. Also, here--" He'd hand out another pouch, which was much heavier than the other. This one had the design of a white moon and white winds on a pink fabric. "Rykes, Yen and Gems." Said he. The value of these items were dubious in comparison to what they had helped with, however, they had indeed gain other things of worth besides confectionaries and currency.

One last time, Tsusagi bowed while saying, "Please come by any time. You are welcome, always." He'd then lift himself up, turn around and walked away with quick steps. For a split second, anyone with a keen eye could see beneath that white painted face, just how truly red his cheeks were. Yoko was practically bursting with laughter as she covered her face, she knew for a fact he'd still be able to hear her.

<"Hohoho! My my, is he not so silly? Hohoho!"> Yoko hooted to Oden, <"Hoohoo~ His never been good at languages, even in his native tongue he fails at times! His mistakes were minimal today, but--"> She'd snicker, her eyes smiled wide, <"Hoho~ Perhaps he was trying his best to not seem unrefined. How adorable~ hoohoo~"> Yoko sighed, letting all that leave her for the moment.

<"Now now, Oden-san, for that creature had been dealt with... Would you like to accompany me to the village?"> The priestess would ask, <"It may take a long while, since it is quite far from here, but I am sure you would find it worthwhile, yes?"> She'd add... Whether or not Oden would follow the priestess where the Ryozo Clan is likely located, was ultimately her choice. <"Ah~ But that Usa-tan would likely want to make a proper send off to that serpent... So I may have to stay here and help with that... However, once that is cared for, I'd be glad to take you there.">

While Oden and Yoko conversed, Ophenia looked to Zahrah with a smile, "Thank you, Dear furball. I... I apologise if I may have made it a bit difficult for you to continue with your research, but, I am glad that we could become friends." Ophenia looked at the floor, unconsciously letting one of thons hands twirl her sidelocks, "And, although it may have ended... badly, I did find performing with you enjoyable~♡ I would we meet more frequently if the future allows it." Said she,

"Although, I must leave as of now. There is a place that I must undoubtedly attend to! The wind flies, and so shall you. Fare thee well, Dear Fiore~♪" The sylph would smile, as she turned to leave, before that however, she'd turn back and wave. Then, she'd run east with light steps. Ophenia wasn't the only air walking friend that Zahrah would make on this day, as the raven would once more perch itself upon Zahrah's head. It squawked... It seemed to find the construct's head as quite the comfortable seat.

Ofelia's Room ~ Flowering

Meanwhile . . .

DEPRESSIONRound15-1.png

Ophenia once more sat in front of her vanity, her head on the messy desk with cosmetics and jewelry messily scattered all atop. It seemed like this was becoming a trend. Although, in truth, this was likely the only place she would find comfort in. There was no one here, it was alit in colour and frivolous decor, with clothes and items that Ophenia would maybe need for future performances. There was no one here. Letters lay on end tables, on pillows and blue tables. Open and read, then placed neatly in a shelf. There was no one here, and because of that, Ophenia could rest.

~ Fin. . . ~

Goals Analysis
Oden ( SilverFeathers SilverFeathers )
    Success! Oden has met with an NPC by the name of Yoko, an owl priestess of the Ryozo Clan.​
    Success? Oden had indeed recalled some history and some facts regarding a serpent similar to the Ukime No Orochi and the tea served in Tsusagi's house.​
Zahrah Fiore ( Elvario Elvario )
  • HAPPINESS ☆ RESEARCH!!! THROUGH ♡ SONG♪♫♪ AND ✧ DANCE!!!
    Uhmm... Success? I guess...?​
"Du Couer Pur" Ophenia
    Success! Ophenia and Zahrah had performed together.​
    Success? Although it didn't end with everyone being completely happy.​
    Total Absolute Definite Failure.

Please be aware that these are just suggestions and the rewards may not be set in stone. Please do not add anything to your sheet until it is approved and is officially graded by a grading moderator.

Universal
Optional Title [Saviour Of Shiku No Mura]
Character has participated in the slaying of the Ukime no Orochi which threatened the safety of Shiku No Mura. Character will be treated with hospitality within the village and its residents will act more kindly toward them.​

Oden
Suggestions:
  • Optional Title [Ryozo Clan Associate] F
    Oden is associated with someone who is tied to the Ryozo Clan, and is recognised as someone who could potentially become part of it. It also allows Oden to be more privy to the location of the clan and any situations stemming from it.​
Narrator Rewards (21 points in total):
  • Artisan [Bowyer] F --> D(14)
    As a result of gaining first hand experience of repairing Tsusagi's bow, Oden has gained further understanding of the methods in the making and repairing of a bow.​
  • Intelligence D --> C(7)
    Learning new perspectives, the repairing of Tsusagi's bows, the recollection of old folk tales and myths and nature... All these things fill Oden with INTELLIGENCE.​

Zahrah
Suggestions:
  • Optional Title [Friend of Ravens] F
    Word spreads fast amongst birds, the ravens Zahrah met told their friends of the construct, and their friends told their friends, and so on and so on. Zahrah's charm and flattery has made them quite popular amongst these birds. Ravens are more friendly and more likely to pester Zahrah for food.​
Narrator Rewards (21 points in total):
  • Asset Pet [Raven] D(14)
    Zahrah has made friends with a sinister looking raven. Although it is sinister, it is just a normal raven. Squawks only kind words to comfort and make people happy!... Probably. Prefers eating meat and must be fed everyday, every 3 hours. Perhaps in the future the raven would be glad to carry notes to Zahrah's friends.​
  • Lucky F --> E(7)
    Although Zahrah may not know it, it was all up to luck that they had not been cursed by the Ukime no Orochi. If it weren't for Delilah looking down upon the construct with a smile, then let's just say they wouldn't be very happy right about now.​

ISEKAI HELL GRADE

Aftermath

With the parties arrival in the forest, the place had been filled with sounds of songs and fighting. The group had learned more about Shiku no Mura and the Ryozo clan. Though for the time being, the creature had been dealt with and the party went their separate ways. With the knowledge they had been given, they earned respect from the local population and were seen as saviors.

Rewards

Ophenia - 105 Points

Acquired Optional Title [Saviour Of Shiku No Mura] - Character has participated in the slaying of the Ukime no Orochi which threatened the safety of Shiku No Mura. Character will be treated with hospitality within the village and its residents will act more kindly toward them.

Zahrah - 93 Points

Acquired Optional Title [Saviour Of Shiku No Mura] - Character has participated in the slaying of the Ukime no Orochi which threatened the safety of Shiku No Mura. Character will be treated with hospitality within the village and its residents will act more kindly toward them.

Acquired Optional Title [Bird Post]- Word spreads fast amongst birds, the ravens are often seen sitting on the character.

Acquired Optional Asset Pet [Raven] E(14 to spent and earned)

Acquired optional Skill Lucky F --> E(7 to spent and earned)

Oden - 71 Points

Acquired Optional Title [Ryozo Clan Associate] F - Oden is associated with someone who is tied to the Ryozo Clan, and is recognised as someone who could potentially become part of it. It also allows Oden to be more privy to the location of the clan and any situations stemming from it.

Acquired skil Artisan [Bowyer] F --> D(14 to spent and earned)

Acquried Stat Intelligence D --> C(7 to spent and earned)

Mentions: Faynorae Faynorae Elvario Elvario SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back