• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Yemaya City] (Caelia Barony) – Treasure in Ruins.

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Silva - Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Mentions: Kai Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

She clicked her tongue. Of course another case like that. It'd be great to meet someone from not just her own world, but also her own time. All these people from the future might as well be from a different world altogether, as what they talk about often confuses her more than the things in this world. Internet, cars... other weird stuff she heard and couldn't wrap her head around. “It is weird indeed. Some of the things mentioned by people from the future are more confusing than the things I've seen here.”

As she replied, she finished hammering the katana into shape. “Before I start sharpening it, give it some test swings. See if it's to your liking.” She said, handing over the sword.

She laughed at his comment of growing a lizard's tail. “I wasn't able to fly before I got the wings, so I don't think it's causal. Even so, perhaps a lizard tail would suit you, so I'd say don't worry about it.”

She was glad to hear Ko hadn't mentioned their secret, but was surprised he hadn't mentioned she was a baroness either. She wondered if she should mention it, but decided against it. At least for now, as she had a more fun idea. “By the way, he mentioned some fellow named Yukan. Do you happen to know him as well?”

“I guess a lot of my era would seem strange I suppose, though from we’re I got thrown, I can no longer truly say if it would be stranger than some things in this world.” Kai commented, again the time spent in the mindfuckery of the nightmare realm messed with his perception somewhat.

Kai took the blade from Regula, before taking enough distance to prevent damaging anything with his practice swings. His instincts never failed him, this was a good blade and Regula was a good blacksmith. He came back satisfied with the results. “Thank you, it’s a good sword.” He would complement.

Kai then would answer about the tail comment. “Then I would know that God is messing with me. I suppose it would be an escape tool? Though I would rather not grow a tail, I would end having to get my suit modified heavily and I rather not have to do that.”

“Aye, though we also just met, he seemed like an honorable man. He also respected my wish to deal with two fae from the mental asylum, I can tell ya he seems like a true samurai.” Kai commented. While he hadn’t know Yukan for long, he still understood that about the Tanuki.

Elvario Elvario

Teuihua
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM-1-1.png
Elvario Elvario Uasal Uasal

Teuihua diligently followed Delta as he said he was going to, acting as a defensive end cap for the group on his side, figuring that Delta could protect the front if need be, not that there had been any direct hostile beings yet, but there was always the chance. Teuihua was intrigued to learn about there being other gems but it did feel like it complicated things a bit. He was pleasantly surprised to hear that the Neko didn't think that he's was as bad as he apparently looked. Teuihua didn't really have a modern day concept of what a 'good' looking construct was, it wasn't something that he really spent much time thinking about, but to hear a [beast] say something that was remotely positive even if sprinkled in with a less positive feeling, Teuihua would have smiled if he was capable of it.

"Oh..thank you, I try my best." he responded matter of fact to the comment she had made.

Teuihua was also hoping that with Delta's question since the youth had been out and about already they might have encountered other gems that they didn't solve the puzzle too but knew where they were. But it wasn't long before they ended up near some kind of yellow gem. Teuihua lumbered carefully into the gem room and kept a distance surveying what 'Sasha' was doing. "If this one is anything like the last one, we should be cautious as we should for any more we find moving forward."

He said the group in general, as he could only assume similar protective magic would be common place around these gems to try to deter people from moving them.
All he could really do was now wait and see what was going to transpire as it looked like Sasha was trying something out on it. Teuihua was still left rather puzzled what kind of magic was at play that allowed him to understand the message before him. For now he'd go into a vigilant [Sentry] like standby mode. Of course he was willing to step up and try something with the gem if need be, but for now keeping everyone safe in the room seemed like a good focus.

Maze Below the City
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia, Yemaya, Maze Below the City
Icon position not entirely up to date due to flexible nature of this phase and people missing rounds.
mzcNjvM.jpg

Sources used:
Map Free TTRPG Battlemaps with System-Agnostic Adventures!
Rats Wererat by Raphelt on DeviantArt
Flowers https://www.artstation.com/artwork/NxYL3N
Mentions: Teuihua TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Ryan Valkan Valkan | Retili conman2163 conman2163 | Aria RavenSong RavenSong | Sariel Faynorae Faynorae | 'Sasha Leonard' Uasal Uasal | Eleanor zlexis zlexis

Uasal Uasal TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Delta's attempt was unsuccessful, sadly enough. Either it didn't consider being told knowledge a genuine enough form of 'feeding' or the knowledge Delta was sharing was still deemed too 'mundane' for it. None of the knowledge she shared seemed to do a single thing.

Catgirl
63sAu1H.jpg

Languages: Common | <Beastial>

“Only a few more, I think... like 3... 4... maybe 5? Nyaaa, we got scared out by the rats, sorry... I don't know for sure...”

When Delta started whispering to the gem, she got curious. Her cat ears twitching. With the magic in this maze having lifted by someone (Ratnam's book), she was able to use her heightened beast senses a lot more easily, unlike before, when they were walking single-file line in a row with the magic veil still in full effect, she now got a more clear grasp on what Sasha was talking about. Connecting the dots with what others had said and hearing Delta say it herself, she quickly pulled the bird kid back and behind Teuihua.

Kenku
nNzFMWU.png

(Ignore the weapon.)
BkUQ2gv.png

Closest source I could find:
https://nl.pinterest.com/pin/789044797200261164/
Languages: Common | <Beastial>

“Yes, rats were terrifying. Terrifying rats.” The bird kid echoed, before he got pulled behind Teuihua and heard the catgirl whisper to him...

With how little deception or acting the kid had to go by, it was clear he was suddenly a lot more weary of Sasha. The catgirl herself didn't put up much of an act either. “Nyaaa~ Mister iron golem, why don't the three of us split off and look for another gem on our own!” She very unsubtly suggested.

Faynorae Faynorae
(I got told some base actions for Sariel through Discord.)
Sariel headed for the Magenta Gem, reading the riddle and deciding to ask Salbaros to hold it along with him.

Salboros

“Hold it. Hold the gem.” Salbaros said, giggling almost questioningly. He decided that sitting atop the gem might be enough to 'hold it' and somehow, the gem seemed to agree, as it clicked loose. With Sariel holding the gem (and Salbaros sitting atop it), they were able to proceed.

Ratnam
4aovO5b.jpg

He slowly made his way through the maze, but he didn't have much luck. He ran into a few more rats, killed them, ran into a big central room with a lot more rats, killed them as well, then ran into some torture room... He made a few notes, perhaps the scientific research might be worth something, but he'd rather find a clue on how to proceed...

[1] Blue Plant. Those going near it will start to feel sad/melancholic. They will be reminded of their biggest losses, saddest moments and things they'd grief about most were they to lose them in the future.

[2] MAGENTA GEM – Currently held by Sariel after solving the riddle by holding it together with Salbaros. 'NOT A SINGLE PERSON MAY CARRY ME'
(Main solution was to 'carry it with two people touching it' – alternative solutions included using the remnants of a skeleton or rat to count as 'second person').

[3] FINAL ROOM – Top centre a room, with four gem-shaped spots and two locked doors. This will be where all the gems need to be brought to complete the RP.

[4] Yellow/Orange Plant. Slightly difficult to spot, directly right of the main room at the top, is a yellow plant. Those going near it will feel happier, ecstatic even. As if nothing could ever make them feel bad again. They're reminded of their fondest memories. (Salbaros would go haywire.)

[5] The two bigger rooms to the top-right contain some ancient crafting tools, in particular methods for ancient manners of enchanting. (It was first intended to be a place to repair the gems, but we'll skip that phase. It's just flavour/lore for now.)

[5] YELLOW GEM – 'FEED ME THE NON-MUNDANE AND THOU SHALT CARRY ME'

[6] Central room. A bigger room in the centre, with three rats in it. Single rats can be defeated by most characters with some combat ability, this would provide a slightly bigger challenge to the weaker ones (those with lower than E grade combat abilities). with some rat corpses in it, which got killed by Ratnam.

[6] Green Plant. A plant that makes you feel envious of all you've seen and heard of. It makes you desire to have what others have, be it wealth, fame, fortune or status.

[7] RED GEM - 'QUENCH MY THIRST FOR THY LIFE AND THOU SHALT LIFT ME' i

[8] GREEN GEM – Currently held by Teuihua after the riddle had been solved through keeping a hold on the gem through the pain, which Teuihua believed to be a genuine act of love towards it. 'ONLY GIVING A SIGN OF LOVE LETS ME BE CARRIED'
(Main solution was to just 'kiss it' – alternative solutions included anything that the character themselves believed to be a genuine act of love towards the gem itself).

[9] Purple Plant. - A plant that makes you feel lie spoiling all sorts of secrets about yourself, the more hidden you want them to remain, the more difficult it is to abstain from talking about them for long.

[10] The longer room with two altars on the right side was meant to houses some tools for torture. It's just flavour/lore and functions no real purpose.

[11] Red Plant – Got destroyed by Sariel, who now suffers its effects for the duration of the RP. He'll occasional feel severe flares of anger arise, anger at just about anything and everyone.

[???] Singular rats still remain in various places. Most characters can fight them, so I'll allow you all to describe killing some monstrous rats in your own spots, should you desire to do so. Only the centre room has an amount of rats that would be more difficult to deal with to those with lower than E grade combat abilities.

Central Street
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia, Yemaya, City Centre
desktop-wallpaper-fantasy-ancient-city-ruins-ancient-city.jpg

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

She wasn't sure what he meant about getting thrown from somewhere, but she wasn't about to get deeper into it. After he said the sword was good, she took it back to finish things up and properly sharpen it, now that the basics were confirmed. As she did so, she couldn't help smile at the next tail comment. “An escape tool? You have an interesting way of thinking.” Trying to find practical use for such a thing was not the most common first thought, but it was definitely an interesting one. “I'm sure there's some good artisans around to make you a tail-worthy suit, should the need ever arise, but I guess we'd better just hope that [god] won't end up messing with you.” She concluded, a little bit of a tease near the end.

She got a bit more serious with Yukan being mentioned again. “In that case, in case Ko doesn't hold up, could you do me a favour and tell this Yukan that baroness Caelia would be interested in speaking to him at some point?” She wondered whether or not Kai would make the connection to her being the baroness herself, as she decided not to openly add it. Either way, she was starting to grow more interested in this man. Having a noble ally in Kuridan could be a great opportunity for more tails to pet a useful connection.

“Well I was taught to play with all the cards ya were given.” Kai explained. “That’s good to hear. Though I’m pretty sure God would laugh at me.” Kai deadpanned imagining the god that sent them here with blonde hair and sunglasses going ‘I’m here to laugh at you.’

“Hm, well I suppose that wouldn’t be too big of an issue, if I don’t hear that guys say anything, I’ll be willing to remind him.” Kai then started to pull out money for the sword which he believed should be enough to pay for the sword… at least from his estimation he hoped it was enough… to make sure it was, Kai used foresight to see a few seconds into the future as he was sure that if it wasn’t, Regula would correct him in the future that he was seeing. He was a Yakuza member after all if he was bad with money, then he should be ashamed of himself.

“I believe that should be all of my business for today, I hope to do more in the future, when I get the money I’ll have to ask for a more customized order, once I have the money to pay for it.” Kai stated to Regula, before adding. “Milady.” With a knowing smirk.

Elvario Elvario

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

“Whatever this [god] wants, I'm sure he'd be laughing plenty already, if he's throwing this many Otherworlders out there.” She honestly wondered if she should give it all more consideration, but decided against it. She'd rather focus on other things.

“That'd be great.” She replied, glad to have a back-up to talk to this Yukan. She wasn't sure if Ko would even remember. Perhaps she'd gone too wild on his tail? No. Impossible, that'd just been her fair wage. On the topic of wage, she handed over the sword back over, now sharpened and battle-ready. “There you go. May it serve you well.” It sounded like she might've found a return customer. “Just make sure to keep your name clean. I don't sell to criminals or monsters.” She reminded him.

With that, she waved goodbye as she smiled back. So he did catch on to her status. She wondered if he was brave or foolish not to respect it, but she didn't mind an interaction like this every once in a while.

Envy is verdant.

• Interactions ~ Elvario Elvario [Salboros]​

Sariel panted for a few minutes. "... Geez." He huffed out, that was threatening. "Lucky we got away quick! Don't wanna deal with those dipsticks right now..." Sariel murmured half to himself, half to Salboros. It was kind of annoying being spotted like that. Afterall, Sariel barely had the capacity to keep up an act. It was that fat-ass again with the ugly tentacles that had conveniently not said his THREE times in a row. Like what was that bastard's problem?!

Sariel kicked the wall with a heavy foot. Not because it was a dead end, but just out of a fit of thinking of that tako-foot freak. He was surprised he didn't just beat up the loon with a stick, Sariel would've totally ploughed that man's face in. Sariel took a quick breather. "Right... Now where were we?" Sariel looked around for a moment, getting a gauge of the area.

He began gliding through the maze without a clue of where he was headed. He didn't really get it, but it suddenly felt lighter in the place. As if he could move more carefreely, and Sariel didn't really understand why... Until that creature, "P-tan," stated that the maze's magic was gone. "Magic..? This place ain't that magical in the first place..." Sariel stated he wasn't really listening before because he was too busy tryin' to figure out that octo=leg's probably stupid name.

Sariel would soon find himself in a new room. This room had a pretty pedestal and a pretty rock on it. "Oh~!" Sariel exclaimed as he'd excitedly flutter down to the rock's location with sparkling eyes to peer at it. To his surprise, and further delight, he would soon find out that this rock was a gem of some sort. Either way, "What a pretty colour!" Sariel stared for a few moments, before pulling back, remembering that somebody had an eye on him. "N- not that I would care! Jewels? Pft-" Sariel sputtered, crossing his arms and looking away. Ignoring the fact that there was a quite prominent and eye-catching red tear-shaped jewel embedded right between the middle of Dulcifer's collarbone.

Sariel would then notice something peculiar... "AH?!" He'd shout, "There's a dead body... I mean... A skeleton?!" He'd point at it, a shocked expression splattered on his face. He'd then look away, doing his best to ignore THAT... Only to be met with another one. "Eek?!" A shrill noise left him, he never knew he could make these sounds. This is the first time he'd realised that bones really made him uncomfortable. "... W- Why are these things here?!" He'd ask with fright, not expecting an answer.

"Okay... Okay! I... I'm going to give them names. If they have names... It'll be like pets! That'll make them... Less... Eugh..." Sariel pointed again, "Kokkan!" he then pointed to the other skeleton, "Kokkaku!" He'd proudly state... Those names literally just meant skeleton. They did not help... He just wanted to get out of here. Trying to take his mind off of the two dead folks, the maidenly one would soon notice that there were some instructions on the gem.

"... Not a single person may carry me?"
    He'd read. "Hm.." Sariel squinted his eyes as he thought. If no one was allowed to carry the gem then was it safe to assume that the thing that had to carry it had to not be a person? What was the definition of not a person? Single... "Single person... Not a single person..?" Sariel'd mutter, before turning to Salboros. "P-tan! Can you... uh... Hold this with me?" Sariel asked awkwardly, trying not to look at the... Cadaver.

Sariel would hold the gem's base and would be surprised to find Salboros sitting on it to work out. Honestly, it sitting on the gem was kind of cute... Other than that, with a click, Sariel would lift the gem. "Ah! It worked?!" He'd excitedly exclaim with a happy smile. "Yahoo~ Go me!... I mean... Go us! Ahah!" Sariel would laugh, being quite happy. "Right! ...Let's go! Find the feathers!" The maiden would feel pumped all of a sudden, this wasn't so bad after all. Now he just... Had to find out what to do with this... Was this the treasure?

Sariel would start getting irritated again. Was this even important? Was this the treasure? Just this thing? What was he supposed to do with it and why the hell was there a riddle involved?! Sariel clicked his tongue, flaring up his wings and taking off in a clumsy flight, holding out the gem as he'd quickly fly through the halls furiously.

Soon enough, Sariel would come along in a new room. A room with a Red Gem. Huffing and puffing as he'd flutter down with a weary face. "Ugh..." It was another gem. It was red this time. And it had another riddle. Sariel squinted to read it, "... Quench my thirst for th... They? life and though shall lift me? What...?" He'd read with little comprehension. He didn't really understand this one... Well... Somehow he did, but reading it out loud didn't really help. Whatever, as it was, it wanted to drink up his life or something...

"I'm not giving this thing my blood." Sariel would state. That could be the only thing it meant. It was a blood-red rock. It wanted something to quench its thirst. Life meant blood, the fluid which gives us life. It was somewhat easy to understand when it came down to it. However, as a person who grew up in a superstitious environment, it also didn't feel right to take blood from something else... "Geez... Is there any other way for it to drink my life? ...My life. Yes... My life." Sariel would sigh, thinking out loud.

He thought on longer and decided to give something else a try. He'd sigh deeply. "Wait a moment, you. Don't listen, 'kay?" He'd firmly say to Salboros as he'd place down the magenta orb and his weapon. He'd form a cup-like gesture with his hands and put this body's mouth very near to it. Sariel would whisper, he'd whisper for a very long amount of time. He'd whisper about his previous life, going into quite a lot of detail. He'd whisper about his family. He'd whisper about his favourite foods, his least favourite foods. He'd whisper about the silly things he'd do. He'd whisper about his friendship, and how he'd first fallen in love. He'd speak about the things he used to believe. He'd speak about the fights he'd cause, the fights he won, the fights he lost. Achievements. Aspirations. Hopes. All those things that he could think about when he thought about his life. He whispered all of those stories inside that "cup,"

Once he was done, he took a deep breath and sighed it out. Taking a step closer to the red gem, Sariel would kneel down with his arms outstretched with the "Cup." With a straight, albeit slightly embarrassed face, Sariel would proclaim, "To you, O excellent gem, I offer the life of mine which now becomes your beverage. Please have your thirst unpatched with this life of mine." He'd say, as he stood up, taking a step closer to "pour" the "contents" of the "cup" onto the gem. The face of Dulcifer was reddened like a pepper at this point. Sariel hoped that this would somehow work. If not...

A few poor rodents may have to bid adieu to their own life.

Teuihua
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM-1.png
Interactions: Elvario Elvario Uasal Uasal

Unlike the [beast] Teuihua did not have enhanced hearing, so he did not comprehend what the assassin had been saying, since he had not heard it. All he saw was her lean in and presumably speak to the gem. Whatever she had tried however what was apparent was that the magic had not lifted as he did not get the same feeling from before, so the construct could only guess it had not been the case. from the gem as Delta wasn't picking it up.

He did take note that the Neko had some idea of a number of the remaining gems even if she wasn't entirely sure. The sound of there being hostile rats wasn't exactly the most comforting thing to hear from either the Neko or the bird.

"And what were these rats like?"
Teuihua asked figuring he should learn something about a potential enemy if they could spare any details, for all he knew they were large monstrous or magical rats rather than regular ones. Worse yet if they were other [beast] who were trying to get the treasure as well. Teuihua rotated his head toward them as they asked thi question.

Teuihua did then take notice of what the youth proposed to him, as she made her way behind him almost as if she was concerned about something.

Teuihua was in thought for a moment about the prospect of splitting off. If what 'Sasha' had said earlier during the flower incident had been true, then she was probably more than capable of holding her own, and so far it sounded like they needed to work together for the same goal. It would be more efficient for the group to split up, and they still needed one another to get to the end goal so he felt the chances of 'Sasha' doing anything problematic in the mean time was slim.

"Sasha, do you have an opinion on us splitting up? There are potentially more than a few gem left and if we did, it would increase our chances of finding them more quickly, but conversely it might not quite be as safe.."

Teuihua wasn't really keen on just ditching her with the other two before discussing their options some, wanting her to be a part of the conversation, even if she was concerning she was still an ally to them, since the Baroness had approved her.

Konpaku.Youmu.600.2125213-2.jpg

Aria was caught in what felt like an eternal daze of melancholy hatred, perhaps she lingered a bit too long on the thoughts provoked by the flowers. Either way, her senses would return to her upon hearing a most ghastly sound. Naked feet, red eyes and a hideous squeak would reveal a monstrous looking rat creature. Aria would gasp, blinking in the darkness as the creature moved closer, gnashing its rotting teeth. "I wont be merciful fiend. Consider this a final warning!" As if on queue the rat jumped up to to bite before Aria teleported out of the way, coming down with a mighty slash. [Teleport Strike F] The monster instantly sliced in half wouldn't even feel its disembowelment as the nerves in its body caught up to its sudden fate. Fiercely extending her katana to her side, its blood came cleanly off the blade before returning it to its place at her side.

She'd shake her head a bit as she fixed the raven bow on her head and started off heading .Then upon feeling the wall with her hands, went [Down]. Then a much darker corridor could be seen, heading

"What on earth is this place?" She'd mutter, her hands up infront of her as she squinted in the darkness. She'd soon remember what she was in here for, and whom she pledged to protect. She only hoped it wasn't too late.​

Maze Below the City
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia, Yemaya, Maze Below the City​

Faynorae Faynorae
Salboros

Salbaros giggled even more than normally when Sariel managed to grab hold of the first gem. He also laughed at the naming of dead bodies. As for what happened to them? Salbaros had no clue, but that didn't stop him from pretending he had! “Something bad! Something bad happened to them!” He said, pretending to (Deception F) know what happened without wanting to explain it, even though he had no clue.

The team-work to get the gem was also laugh-worthy, but the feathers were more important! “Yes! Get them! Get the feathers!” He echoed Sariel's statements. With one gem in the pocket, Sariel headed over to grab another.

It seemed like the red gem wanted the more traditional option instead of being told all of Sariel's life stories. The back-up plan didn't seem to work either, as just pouring rat blood on it didn't allow Sariel to pick it up either. However... “Use it! Use the rat! Use the rat to pick it up!” The suggestions was gross. Abominable, even... but it worked! Using the rat as some sort of tongs or glove would allow Sariel to pick up the gem with it, although Sariel and Salbaros would both need to keep holding onto the other gem as well, making it a bit of an odd balancing act.

TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Uasal Uasal | RavenSong RavenSong
Catgirl
63sAu1H.jpg

Kenku
nNzFMWU.png

(Ignore the weapon.)
BkUQ2gv.png

The kids shared some glances between one another. Neither of them told Teuihua what the rats were like, as they were both far too preoccupied with something else... The fact that he wasn't going to split off with them. Well, his bad. They figured they'd not take their chances. They'd spent enough time as thieves to know how to stay stealthy and they'd been here before, so they quickly decided not to await an answer and started sneaking off... Only to run in to Aria.

“Nyaaa! It's miss tail-puller!” She called out at first, but then she realised the position they were in. “I mean, I mean! Miss honourable marshal ma'am! Yes, yes! I'm sorry nyaa! You were right! The other one is scary! Nyaaaa, don't let her kills us! Please!”

“Squawk! Miss honourable Marshall! Ma'am! Sorry! I'm too young to die! Squawk!” The bird kid echoed, also pleading with Aria.

TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Uasal Uasal
Ratnam
4aovO5b.jpg

As he was going through the maze, he finally made it to a room with a gem. He spotted Detla and Teuihua as well, but didn't pay much attention to them. He read the riddle and scoffed. “If this was their standard, it's no wonder they let foolish nobles cause the Fell Blight. Too easy.” He mumbled, as he went over and used [Magic F] to channel some mana into the gem, which made it easy to pick up. He turned to the other two. “I see you've already got a gem as we. Let's head for the final room, it should be in this direction... with some luck, someone else had the other gems.”

Treasure Room
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia. Yemaya, Maze, Treasure Room
t1ChdWb.jpg

From: https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=fa...s://www.pxfuel.com/en/desktop-wallpaper-dkyqc​

Mister Benjamin
kZC6qdu.jpg

They eventually made it back to the Central Street, where Regula was talking to the mayor from before, Mister Benjamin. They seemed to be discussing some things regarding the city. However, she turned towards the group with a bright smile on her face, upon seeing what they brought along.

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

“So the rumours were true and you were all successful! Well done!” This could be big for her barony, but still. “We'll get it sorted out with the Adventurer's Guild and ensure that everyone gets their fair share, barony and participants included.” She assured everyone, mildly worried that the sudden existence of this wealth might cause a bit of infighting if they weren't careful. She also spotted two slightly familiar faces tagging along with Aria (the [beast] kids), but couldn't quiet remember, so she figured she'd address it later, if at all.

~'Delta'~
(Alternate Identity F in effect)
Sasha Leonard
[Adventurer] [Scout] [Kind] - A common Adventurer.
1681788784266-png.1081321
Delta's plan for the gem didnt work out all that well and though she had no solid evidence to back up her thoughts, it seemed that one of the two kids tagging along overheard her talking to it. Afterall they had no other reason to be acting so strangely all of a sudden. Alas, it was inconsequential, these two kids weren't going to ruin her descent to the depths of the underworld. Perhaps she'd need to change her alternate Identity up and use a new name, but with the Baroness seemingly looking for an assassin she could later use, Delta felt organizing such this early on wouldn't be all too troublesome.

That was with or without the Baroness' aid. Delta needed only to ask the adventurers guild to reprocess her ID. When she got back to the capital she'd turn in her quest, and simply 'inform' the clerk her name had been misprinted. It happened all the time, the capital was a busy place and this was her first mission. Overlooking such a simple mistake out of excitement when it was originally issued made sense. Indeed, this was not a huge deal. What was though, was the fact she had accomplished her first assassin's guild quest.

Was it a bumpy ride, very much so. But success was a success and Delta would take it. Afterall there was no guarantee many of her graduating class would be able to say the same. "I wonder did Echo make it back already?"

With the Baroness offering her thanks and declaring the quest a close. Delta decided, seeing as she was going to change her name anyway she might as well try milk the Baroness while she could. Afterall her guard had roughed her up quite a bit previously and sown the seed of doubt in those kids to begin with. It was only fair. Right.

Approaching the Baroness Delta made sure to keep a reasonable distance, not wanting to give Aria any excuse to jump her once again. With a smile Delta addressed the woman, still acting as though she were the sweet and kind Sasha "M'lady. You asked if you could inspect my weapon earlier. Would you like to do so now? I don't mean to brag but I did have them made especially for me by quite a talented blacksmith. He made this coat I wear too. And another set of Identical gear. I think he called them a 'twin set'. Though I kind of lost interest as he explained it to me. That kind of stuff goes over my head"

Elvario Elvario

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Mentions: Delta Uasal Uasal

She was surprised to be approached by the assassin. More so bye the latter's offer. That weapon had been extremely interesting. “Yes.” She'd replied before thinking it through. Perhaps not the wisest move. Even so, she figured she might as well stand by it. “It's not good to ignore the information about the items you'll be relying on,with your life on the line.” She replied, although truthfully, she highly doubted this assassin was speaking the truth to begin with. Why in the world would an assassin be too dumb to learn all there is to know about their tools?

Come to think of it... might as well. She checked Delta and her gear alike with [Appraisal A]. She didn't even bother hiding the fact she did so. Then she asked... “These were made out of mithril, but not enchanted. What were you planning to do with them?” Truth be told, she was genuinely curious. “Also, could you show me how you even use these wired to begin with? Are they manipulated like some sort of whip?”

~'Delta'~
Sasha Leonard

Delta nodded in agreement "Indeed, you are correct. But I would argue knowing what type of oil was used to quench the weapon upon its final forging is an irrelevant piece of knowledge. But that is neither her nor there, you wanted a demonstration right... Well, so long as I'm not tackled again I'll oblige you.". Moving her hand to her hip delta began to twiddle with her fingers before returning it to her side lazily. Though nothing much could have been picked up on by anyone keeping their distance those with keen enough eyesight may have spotted slight reflections bouncing off the wire Delta had just released into her hand.

Looking around Delta found a rather large pillar sitting close enough to the Baroness and herself and decided it would make a suitable target to demonstrate the use of her weapon. "Well, you aren't wrong about manipulating the wires to cause damage but it's far from a whip in terms of how such is done. With a whip you want to strike outward in a quick motion, you know generate speed at the tip and then strike for effect. My wires are kind of similar in that the can be used to the same effect but that's not the best use. See that pillar over there, if you were to whip it you might chip it. Heck if you're strong enough and the whip bladed you might even slice a chunk off or shatter part of it. But with these wires, you can do a lot more than just that."

Waving her hand in a wide motion toward the pillar, Delta began twiddling her fingers rapidly and after a few seconds each came to a stop, hand outstretched so that Regula could watch what was to come. "Like a snake, you want to get these strings to wrap around the target and ensnare them in a web of wire. You see they're so light your target mightn't even notice them at first. But then..." Pulling her pointer finger closer to her palm ever so slightly, Delta revealed a mess of strings had indeed enveloped the stone pillar. The razor-thin wires gleamed a beautiful blue not that they were in the right light "Apply some tension, a little pull here, and they become very noticeable and rigid. Were the pillar to move no, it would cut itself all over by pressing those wires into itself. Were it say a deer, running through the woods at full speed... well it would most likely dice itself upon impact.". Pulling her fist closed the wires sliced through the pillar with ease making it collapse and leaving about a dozen chunks of it beautifully and cleanly cut.

"Traps, the tool is best used for setting up traps for those unaware of it. Like the deer I mentioned. If you can set a trap in advance and lure an enemy into it, they will perish before they even realize what it is that's making them bleed. Quite terrifying really. But very hard to master and control." Tapping her opposite hip from before, the wires returned rapidly to their holster and Delta removed her coat to reveal a small spool of wire on either side of her hip. "This is it.". Releasing the belt-like device Delta handed it to the Baroness for inspection along with her coat. "Its inner mechanical structure is quite complex. But basically, one spool has the release mechanism for the wire and the other facilitates the return with both housing the wire in spools. I don't quite understand it fully myself. Don't brake it"

Stretching her fingers to the effect of some cracking, Delta looked to the Baroness with a sigh "As for the enchanting of them, well I never got around to it. The guild facilitates such based on rank and I'm still just an apprentice. Though I suppose I'd like to have my wires enchanted with a blight such as 'Curse' or 'unholy' or the like. As for the coat, probably a resistance of some sort. I haven't given either any real thought. It's not like many enchanters are just out and about you know."
Elvario Elvario

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Mentions: Delta Uasal Uasal

Truthfully? She wanted to know what type of oil was used now. Did that keep the mithril as bendy as it was? She figured she'd just admit it. “If the oil is used for a reason, then yes, I'd want to know it. Perhaps that's just me as a blacksmith talking though.” She smiled. “Don't worry, no tackling shall occur this time, for as long as you don't try to demonstrate by decapitating anyone.”

Honestly, she was fascinated by this weapon type. Her eyes glued to the demonstration and to Delta's hands as she worked these wires. Upon the notion on hard to master, she agreed. “I can imagine.” She wondered how often Delta got herself cut by her own wires, trying to learn this.

Having seen the demonstration, she could now inspect the items from up-close. They were every bit as fascinating as the demonstration itself had been. She did feel a bit annoyed when she got told not to break it. As if she'd risk damaging such masterful craftsmanship. “Cursed blight... I think I know the runes for that, similar enough to the Fell Blight that cursed this city into the ruins they are today. Resistances are easy to carve.” She mumbled to herself, wondering how you'd even craft runes into wires. Perhaps at the base mechanism? Or just... really tiny? She sort-off wanted to try now.

Except.. there was one issue. “I can enchant some resistances on your cloak for you. Another sign of goodwill. However, I'd only consider ever enchanting anything offensive if I can rest assured I'd never be used against my people. I don't think I'd sleep soundly if I knew my own craft was used against my own people.”

~'Delta'~
Sasha Leonard

Delta hummed in thought for a moment before responding "Perhaps this fell blight you speak of would be useful instead... I'll have to look into it. As for my coat, If you could enchant it with resistance to slashing or cutting damage either or would be very welcome.". Looking back to the ruined area that was the central square Delta thought on what the Baroness had to say about enchanting her weapon. In all honesty, it was a wise choice, for all Delta knew her next target could be someone from this very town. This Baroness was an interesting one. So kind yet very hard to read. What a bothersome woman.

"Understood. I cannot promise I won't do your people harm and so you shouldn't enchant my weapon as you say. That being said. I will return this favor once I am more free to act on my own authority. You had someone you wanted me to 'deal with' right? It will be done. I'll come seek you out when the time is right. So long as you're serious about all this that is. Granted, I doubt a Baroness would say so flippantly but do be sure to think over whether you truely want me to kill this person in the meantime. I will allow you to pull out of this arrangement when we again meet if you do so happen to change your mind."

Returning her gaze to her weapon Delta shook her head "Just remember, you have to keep your people out of my business as an adventurer you hear? They can be really yappy you know. Especially the annoying granny you call a guard."

Teuihua
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM-1-1.png
Elvario Elvario Uasal Uasal

Teuihua wasn't the most pleased with the two youth went off without him before he even finished the conversation, just leaving people alone without warning them you were going to do so in a dangerous maze just sounded like risky business, agreeing to split up was one thing but then acting rogue was another. Instead Teuihua found Ratnam and nodded. "Indeed I am ready." Teuihua said presenting his gem.

"Thank you for assisting us on this operation." He further said to Ratnam respectfully, since it was him who had told them about what was up with the system they had to transverse. Teuihua was still curious as to what exactly Ratnam's sentient..blue tendril'd friend was and what exactly Ratnam was given his composition but it mattered not too much as he had been an ally in the journey who did not appear to be particularly monsterous.

Teuihua then diligently followed after the one who had led them around. Teuihua followed to the final room and presumably put his gem in the slot that he had gathered and when everyone else had done the same finally the treasure room was revealed, a large chest with a large sum of precious metals appeared to be the reward. Of course Teuihua wasn't as driven by the prospect of having his own wealth as much as he was assisting Regula with getting what she needed for the Barony to run successfully so he was excited by that notion.

Teuihua was just glad that it didn't seem like anyone had been seriously injured, as they all had made it back in one piece, finding himself lumbering out back to Central Street with a wave, making his way back over to near Regula was, simply providing a wave, as he now stood vigilant as usual as a sentry of sorts. He didn't feel the need to report on what happened as it would just be reporting what others had already told her evidently, in addition she was already in a conversation with 'Sasha', evidently comfortable enough for this to take place, which while on one hand further made Teuihua a bit anxious on the other it reaffirmed that perhaps 'Sasha' would be beneficial to have as an ally of sorts.

Envy is verdant.

• Interactions ~ Elvario Elvario [Salboros&Regula&NPCs in Vicinity] | Uasal Uasal [Delta/Sasha] | TheTimePiece TheTimePiece [Teuihua]​

Sariel was considerably pissed that the stupid gem didn't enjoy the offering of his "life" to it. He wasn't just angered, but he was also slightly embarrassed, after all, someone watched him enact that horrible skit as well. And if the gems were alive or something, they watched it too! That was absolutely horrible! Not to mention the skeleton laying in the corner of the room as well. That creature didn't help, its laughter only made it seem like the entire room was laughing at him.

Like an unintentional tick, Sariel swung a heavy kick into the pedestal, much to his own detriment. He pulled back in pain, "Aiyaiyai! Why the--" He blurted, grabbing his foot, "Ugh?!" Sariel groaned, retorting in pain. It would soon be minor, but it hurt a lot at the moment. With a deep breath in and a deep breath out, Sariel would sigh. "Guess it's time fer our second option... Eugh..." Sariel felt sick just thinking about it, "Stay there, 'kay?" He'd ask of Salboros as he'd flutter out of the room.

Salboros spoke of something terrible happening to the people who were there. The folk who were now skeletons... He didn't want to really think about what could have happened to them, so it was probably best for him to ignore it... But the thought of it just really irked him somehow. Sariel hoped they just got trapped down or something. Better yet, he hoped they were fake. Considering this world, however... It was quite unlikely. Sooner or later, Sariel would corner one of those ugly rats.

Once that was dealt with, Sariel would've headed back to the room with the Red Orb, dead rat in hand. Through means I do not the ability to detail, Sariel would let the blood seeping from the Rat's body fall onto the gem. He tried his best not to look at the thing while that happened. He did it with his left hand, he was quite lucky that Dulcifer's form came along with a pair of gloves. What totally destroyed this relief was when this DIDN'T WORK. Sariel growled, retorting with furrowed eyes. "Oi, ya dumb ball of red, what in hell's nine circles do ya want?!" He'd shout at the orb.

Of course, it was just a fancy red rock. It didn't really reply back. However, someone else did. P-tan suggested using the rat. "U- using the... Using the rat?" Sariel stuttered. The thought of it totally grossed him out. He would sigh and have to bear it. Gritting his teeth, Sariel held the dead rat's body with its belly exposed and grabbed the orb with it, the rat acting as a napkin or handkerchief of sorts.

A very gross, stinky and bloody handkerchief. Sariel would be displeased that it actually worked. He'd pick up his staff and awkwardly tuck it into the ribbon on the front of Dulcifer's dress, and then he'd hold the other gem with the weird rodent amalgamation sitting on it in his other hand, "Alright... L--" Sariel would sigh, "Let's go..." He'd speak with an awfully defeated tone. The urge to throw up has never been so suppressed.

Sariel would've placed in the orbs before the others would arrive to see him, hiding away somewhere above them in a corner. Hoping desperately that they wouldn't turn around to look at the sparkly dressed glitzing 'heroine' and weird mascot thing casually hugging the corner trying to not be seen. Seeing that the Feather was not the treasure, Sariel would have a painful fit in his head as he waited for the others to leave so that he could make his billowing escape.

He was so going to have a little "chat" with a certain unidentifiable pastel-coloured creature after this. He had to kill a freakin' rat and use its corpse as a glove for crying out loud!? And then there was that stupid red plant thing's powder that he had inhaled. All in all, this venture was a total waste of time. Well... He wasn't going to let it end like this in tragedy.

"Yes..." Sariel murmured to himself while making his way out of the maze. "P-tan! We shall make a grand escape! A beautiful, and totally dashing escape befitting of such a handsome maiden as myself. Ufufu... Yes, yes... We'll leave a mark on those foolish idiots!" Sariel plotted, "After all ~ They couldn't have gotten to the treasure without my ingenious mind and wits. Yes. I at most deserve a great 'Thank You,' from the baroness herself." Yes, of course, the great and beautiful Dulcifer wouldn't leave without such a great thing... Probably.

As Sariel took flight, tailing the group from above as they made their way to the central street. Sariel watched as they seemingly communicated with the baroness or something. He... He definitely did not possess the capability to hear them from where he was. Either way, Sariel would clumsily make his landing with a fluttering and loud tap with Dulcifer's glittering heels, doing his best to draw attention to his already very attention-drawing get-up.

"Hey now!" He'd loudly shout, furthering his attempt of drawing attention to himself. With an unnecessarily extravagant hair flip, Sariel smirked. "How cruel it is to be forgotten, it truly is an unforgivable sin. However, this angel is off-duty for today, so sinners may go unpunished... Just for today~" He'd start, before twirling around, almost tripping because of heels, and then with a wink into a pose.

[Pretty Girl’s ☆ Stock Intimidation ♡ Technique]

"Shining on those who live in darkness, behold! I am the handsome and eternal beautiful maiden who selflessly aids unsuspecting adventurers in solving half the puzzle for them and then stalking them from the corner of the room! Yes, be not afraid little lambs, for it is I, the Seraph of Sweetness, Dulcifer! Pulchritudinous puzzle solver, dazzling [Defender of Sootspire], heroic [Hero of Nan'Gau]..." Sariel would take out his staff, spinning it around needlessly before stationing himself into a pose. "Yes, I am the [Heroine of Love and Justice], altruistically helping those in need! Call my name, and I'll come flying over!" Sariel proclaimed the unintentionally sweet tone may come off as overbearing, and the blood on Dulcifer's left glove (Which was from the rat) may give off some unsettling connotations but...

Sariel was surprised that he actually had fun with that... But why does he feel like that got longer than last time...?

Konpaku.Youmu.600.2125213-3.jpg

She was fumbling a bit in the darkness, however Aria quickly got the hang of it, she had a bit of photographic memory as she could almost get a good idea of what the maze was turning out like. Her confident demeanor would soon slow down as she heard footsteps and.. flapping noises coming her way. She'd draw her sword, pointing it straight ahead. Once they were close enough she'd call out. "Halt and reveal!" Then being called the 'tail-puller' made her flinch. "W-what? I-i'm not-" Then the squawking bird spoke up. "Die?" She asked as her concern rose along with her sense of courage. "No, nothing will befall you. Thieves or not everyone in Caelia should be granted the right to explain their case. So until then, you two are under my custody.. and protection."

The marshals sword was still drawn however as she continued, "Now, please explain this threat you speak of, moments ago I had to put down some kind of rat creature. Is that also why you two ran away from the others?"

Central Street
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia, Yemaya, City Centre
desktop-wallpaper-fantasy-ancient-city-ruins-ancient-city.jpg

Mentions: (Tagging everyone so that folk involved earlier on can check the 'Narrator bonus and title suggestions if they so desire.) Aria RavenSong RavenSong | Delta / 'Sasha Leonard' Uasal Uasal | Eleanor zlexis zlexis | Kai Shiyonichi Shiyonichi | Ko Orikanyo Orikanyo | Micah DuckPrince DuckPrince | Retili conman2163 conman2163 | Ryan Valkan Valkan | Sariel Faynorae Faynorae | Teuihua TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

She gave a wry smile at Delta. The honesty was appreciated, but the answer was still a bit of a let-down. Even so, she'd deliver on her deal, carving the runes into her coat to increase its slashing/cutting resistance. It wasn't too much work, as it was a low-grade enchantment. To that extend, imbuing it with mana and working precisely enough were the only challenges. “There you go, all done.” She said, handing the cloak back over. Her wry smile turned into a wry chuckle when Delta asked her if she was sure. “Thanks for the warning, but don't worry. I know what I want and why I want it. Should you become strong enough and return to make true on that promise... you'll probably understand.” She figured that was the type of vague reply best suited for the occasion.

Her laugh turned genuine and less wry when Delta asked her to keep her guards away from her. “You're adorable, but you've got a lot to learn, it seems. How can I expect my people to stay out of your business when you can't even pinky-promise not to harm them? No dear, I think I'll tell them to be on alert, especially the Marshall. Besides, maybe I'd really like to know exactly when our kind and charming Sasha is back in the barony, so that I can invite her for a chat and some tea?” A bit of a threat, a bit of a power-play, a lot of persuasion and a bit of seduction. Such was the way of [Baroness Charm A]. With this, she hoped to have inched Delta ever so closer to becoming some form of loyal to her. Perhaps an unachievable goal, but one she figured worth pursuing regardless.

Baroness' Charm A – Character Grade A, Appraisal A, [Baroness of Caelia] title, Persuasion B Seduction E – Using her position as a baroness and her social prowess, Regula attempts to charm someone into being more agreeable. - Grade A – 5 Post Cooldown.

Ratnam
4aovO5b.jpg

He was a bit surprised to be thanked by Teuihua. “Yes, yes. All good. All good.” He replied, brushing him off.

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Returning back to the main group, after having wandered off with 'Sasha' to work on her gear in the smithy, Regula was surprised to see someone new... who also stood out a lot and then drew her attention. Well, she'd get her attention. Regula approached her to check with [Appraisal B] just who or what she was dealing with... which had a fairly surprisingly result. Still, she figured it'd be easiest to just 'play along' with this, as she did owe the [Defender of Sootspire] her gratitude. To that extend, perhaps she could show it right here and now..?

“It's an honour to meet you, Seraph of Sweetness, Defender of Sootspire, Hero of Nan'Gau, Heroine of Love and Justice, Dulcifer.” She smiled, then figured two could play that game. “I am Baroness Regula Caelia, Ryken Adventurer, Hero of Yemaya, Expert Blacksmith and Expert Enchanter.” Those were probably the things she figured were worth mentioning in such an introduction She wasn't able to replicate Dulcifer's flair, but she could at least sound convincing with some Baroness' Word A.

Baroness' Word A– Character Grade A, Appraisal A, [Baroness of Caelia] title, Culture B, Etiquette B, Insight B, Leadership B, Persuasion B – Using her position as a baroness and her social prowess, Regula studies, convinces, inspires or otherwise engages in social conversation. - Grade A – 5 Post Cooldown.

She wasn't all that unsettled by the blood or sweet tone, more than willing to play along with it. “You have my sincerest gratitude, Seraph of Sweetness, both for your aid right here and for your aid in Sootspire.” Hopefully that'd be enough to show that, yes, Regula was indeed honestly grateful.

Catgirl
63sAu1H.jpg

“Nyaa! Hey, we repented already! Use an orb! You'll see!” She called out in a bit of annoyance. (Were Aria to use a black orb or just her natural Appraisal, she would indeed see that the kids no longer had criminal titles to their names.) “Yes! Please! The kind... no, scary girl! You were right! She was bragging to the gem how she kills people, for like... nothing! Nyaa! She's scary!”

Kenku
nNzFMWU.png

(Ignore the weapon.)
BkUQ2gv.png

“Squawk! Scary! Terrifying! Murderer!” The bird kid echoed in a bit of panic/fear.

They'd both stick close to Aria and far away from 'Sasha' as the group returned to the central area in Yemaya, on the surface.

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

“Welcome back and well done!” She called out to Aria, before being surprised by the two that tagged along. “Wait.. weren't these two...?” She recognised them, but shook her head. Another time.

She turned to the rest of the group. “Once again, thank you all for aiding us. As this was done in cooperation with the Adventurer's Guild, your rewards will be granted through them. I'm hoping to count on your aid again in the near future.” She said, giving one more short bow and a smile, before getting ready to wrap things up in Yemaya.

Wrap-Up

Everyone would be free to leave or stay and help with other things in Yemaya. There wasn't much of an inn or tavern here though, so they'd likely have to sleep in a tent or in the open if they wanted to spent the night here.

Regula discussed a few more things with Benjamin, allowing him to remain acting mayor. She also warned Aria and Teuihua to stay on the look-out for 'Sasha' / Delta, but told them to keep her identity to themselves for now.

Upon return to Stonewall, she'd inform Ezekiel as well, but only that they should inform her should an adventurer by the name of Sasha Leonard arrive. To her surprise, the walls in Stonewall had been rebuild and the Keep was in a much better shape. Amanda had been doing great work, so Regula could call herself lucky with such an advisor.

Once the funds from their latest endeavour were in, the barony should be in a better position, able to work on more long-term goals for their economy. She also hoped that going through the Adventurer's Guild would pay off, as a sign of her willingness to cooperate closely with them, as and Adventurer herself and as a Baroness.

The End

These are only suggestions, please wait until a grader confirms them before adding them.

Narrator bonus worth = 42 points (From having multiple A-grade characters.)

Aria
Title [Yemaya Contributor] – character aided the people of Yemaya after their city fell to ruins. Is likely to be welcomed back by them with hospitality.
Item:Tome [The Essence Spirit Magic] – A book about Spirit Magic found among the treasure's of the former nobles in Yemaya. (Has no functions other than adding flavour/lore/context to potential skill purchases.)

Delta (as alternate identity Sasha Leonard)
Title [Ryken Adventurer F] - character is an adventurer of the Ryken Adventurer Guild. known for being proficient in a number of terrains including water, Ryken adventurers tend to be diverse and capable. Grade F - characters are still learning the basics. They may not be fully equipped or able to handle many quests by themselves.
Asset: – [Treasure Shares] – Part of the treasure they found. Can be used to get 14 points off from the [Wealth] skill or for favours/lessons/gear (other skills) form the Adventurer's Guild. (14 points from narrator bonus)
Market[lace Deal that took place in this RP.

Eleanor
Title [Ryken Adventurer F] - character is an adventurer of the Ryken Adventurer Guild. known for being proficient in a number of terrains including water, Ryken adventurers tend to be diverse and capable. Grade F - characters are still learning the basics. They may not be fully equipped or able to handle many quests by themselves.
(ZLEXIS ended up too busy travelling to keep up. Might still want grading for the parts Eleanor was present for.)

Kai
Title [Business Casual] – Characters attitude and/or appearance has proven to be a delicate balance between serious business and approachable casualness.

Ko
Title [Thoroughly Pet] – character has been thoroughly pet by another. They likely won't forget those feelings anytime soon and might even seem slightly different than before. The fact that someone cared to thoroughly pet them makes them more appealing to be thoroughly pet by others as well.

Micah
(DuckPrince left the IH setting due loosing interest in it altogether, probably won't need grading either although he's always free to prove me wrong and return.)

Retili
(Conman2163 dipped out after getting busy, might still want the part graded that Retili was present for.)
Title [Tutor] – character successfully offered their tutorage to another and might more easily seen as someone to ask for advise in turn.

Ryan

Sariel
Title [Seeded Into Seeing Red] – Character was hit with the brunt of a magical anger-inducing plant. Whilst the effects of it wore down a lot, they might still have the occasional bout of anger that may or may not be attributed to their experience with the flora. A good excuse at best, mildly annoying at worst.
Asset: – [Treasure Shares] – Part of the treasure they found. Can be used to get 14 points off from the [Wealth] skill or for favours/lessons/gear (other skills) form the Adventurer's Guild. (14 points from narrator bonus)

Teuihua
Title [Moving Wall] – Character's size makes them function like a moving wall. Good for allies wanting to take cover, less ideal for going through cramped spaces.

Isekai Hell Grade

Elvario Elvario Faynorae Faynorae Orikanyo Orikanyo RavenSong RavenSong Shiyonichi Shiyonichi TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Uasal Uasal Valkan Valkan zlexis zlexis conman2163 conman2163 DuckPrince DuckPrince

Definitely appreciate the dungeon exploration piece. Felt it was detracted from by the other elements happening at the same time and all the parties being split up. Obviously, not all the characters needed a dungeon delve in their lives, but that would suggest to me they should have had a separate thread. Perhaps a thread for the smithy stuff and a thread for the dungeon stuff as a starters. Would have liked to see certain folks use their character names more in their posts. Some posts had exclusively pronouns listed which was a bit odd XD. I would discourage some of you from getting multiple characters tied to the Caelia barony stuff since you can't ever have your character interact with each other or benefit from each other. Could lead to one character's obligations blocking another character from participating as they should or vice versa. Rp only went for about a month, so not bad timing but the thought that this could have went for a while longer at a every other day pace makes me wonder if the dungeon piece may have been needing further segmented into chapters of exploration. Good job bringing it to a close though.

Aftermath:
Going through the adventurer's guild to best handle the exploration of the Yemaya ruin was the right choice. The job drew in many adventurers rookie and veteran. The idea that many of Yemaya's treasures behind what was already found would soon be unearthed. It was just a matter of time. However, an evil yet remained imprisoned deep beneath the city by the Adventurer Michael. Continued delves into the ruin would surely awaken or release another ruin upon the city in time. The adventurer's guild could not leave the possibility alone either way and would be obligated in securing the site if things became dangerous again. Even without the sealed evil, the site would lead to an accumulation of mana that would spawn monsters all the same. Until fully renovated, the city would likely need to rely on adventurers presence and have means of compensating them and supporting their efforts.

The remnants of Yemaya were in favor of the boom to the local economy that came with the numbers of adventurers to the site. However, should the treasures unearthed not go directly into restoring the site and the city to its former glory and instead go to some other barony project, the Yemaya people would revolt against Regula. The mayor would be aware and share his concerns on the matter with Regula.

The churches of Ryke lent some aid in the weeks after the nation was reunited. The high population of adventurers in the area led to a surge in worship for the god of gains and goddess of luck. So long as the city dungeon persisted as a site of interest, the current generation of youth would likely predominantly become adventurers.

The merchants guild saw an opportunity. Logistics, supplies, and manpower would be in need in the area for the foreseeable future. The guild would be working the angles to score some treasure as well. Their interest in the site and willingness to support the efforts of the people there would make or break the yemaya village's ability to preserve itself, much more recover from the damages. The promises the guild would be looking for from those in charge would run in contrast to the interests of the Yemaya people. The people want their homes restored. The guild wants long term payment agreements to a certain status quo or a sizeable chunk of the wealth to be found for helping rebuild. Either way, their need for profit would rub the residents wrong.

In Yemaya's former days, it was a prime location for refining goods into products from the wilderness and hill country villages prior to being sent off to Ryken for trade or consumed by residents. Yemaya being reduced to its currently state would damage trade routes and profits for all villages in the area.

Rewards:

Regula - 51pts (narrator bonus)
optional title acquired [Tail Freak] - character displays an unnatural attraction to tails. Creatures with tails will be intuitively concerned within character's presence. Those petted may have lingering feelings of being dirty and regret or receive the title Thoroughly Petted.

Sariel - 34pts
optional title acquired [Rat in a Cage] - character is of slight stature and build but has unusual amounts of anger and rage within them. The odds of them flying off the handle in an emotional outburst is now significantly higher.
optional asset acquired [Yemaya Treasure F] - character has acquired some treasure from the dungeon city of Yemaya. The treasure may make for good leverage in certain situations or otherwise allow the character to afford certain low grade narrative perks at narrator discretion.

Ko - 29pts
Mandatory title acquired [Thoroughly Petted] - character allows themselves to be thoroughly petted. Any beastman that is made aware of this title will be unable to look the character in the eye, feeling an overwhelming sense of embarrassment on their behalf or will feel angry that a beastmen would allow someone to treat them like a common animal. Character is banned from membership in any beastman factions while title is maintained. Exception are beastmen factions that believe in non-beastman superiority.
Items acquired - 2 D grade katana
Enchantments acquired - Fighting style Swords F, Continuous (lightning) F - (consumes 2 of the 4 enchantment slots on the E grade mithril sword)

Aria - 34pts
optional title acquires [Yemaya Contributor] – character aided the people of Yemaya after their city fell to ruins. Is likely to be welcomed back by them with hospitality.

Kai - 13pts
optional title acquired [Body] - character has proven to be an entity that exists and takes up space. Character may or may not accomplish much. Character may be fairly forgettable. But there is no arguing they are a body taking up space and worthy of being acknowledged as an existence. If existence is ever questioned, this title proves the character exists.
item acquired - Steel katana F

Teuihua - 34pts
optional title acquired [Wall] - character's size and construction makes them harder to see or get around. Sometimes helpful. Sometimes a hinderance.
optional asset acquired [Yemaya Treasure F] - character has acquired some treasure from the dungeon city of Yemaya. The treasure may make for good leverage in certain situations or otherwise allow the character to afford certain low grade narrative perks at narrator discretion.

Delta - 68pts (attentive student bonus)
optional title acquired - [Ryken Adventurer F] - character is an adventurer of the Ryken Adventurer Guild. known for being proficient in a number of terrains including water, Ryken adventurers tend to be diverse and capable. Grade F - characters are still learning the basics. They may not be fully equipped or able to handle many quests by themselves.
Enchantment acquired - F grade mithril coat has F grade slashing resistance (enchantments on item are filled)

Ryan - 12pts
optional title acquired [Ryken Adventurer F] - character is an adventurer of the Ryken Adventurer Guild. known for being proficient in a number of terrains including water, Ryken adventurers tend to be diverse and capable. Grade F - characters are still learning the basics. They may not be fully equipped or able to handle many quests by themselves.

Partial Participation
Micah - 3pts
Eleanor - 14pts
Retili - 25pts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back