• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Isekai Anime Search (CC x OC)

KayWyn

The Almighty Panda Eyes
After being KO'd by both covid and then strep throat immediately after, I return! I'm still kinda sick and catching up on PMs, but over the course of my illness induced delirium, I've been watching a lot of isekai anime with my sister and have been dying to get into writing for them.

Rules
  • Prefer to keep things to PMs or Discord, let me know your preference
  • I tend to write roughly 3-4 paragraphs on average, sometimes more if I'm feeling especially wordy that day. I'd like the same in return, but don't expect it to be perfectly so 100%
  • I don't really have any triggers about anything, but let me know yours!
  • My schedule can fluctuate (it's been on/off hectic these last few months), but I generally have quite a bit of free time. However, my ADHD brain can have me get distracted and forget things a lot @-@
  • I prefer Canon x OC plots like the trash I am v-v
  • I double! I find it pretty fun ^^
Fandoms
I'm willing to write for any character in these!

Mushoku Tensei/Jobless Reincarnation
I'm caught up with the anime and manga both!
(Orsted)

Overlord <3 (major craving right now)
Currently watching the anime!
(Demiurge, possibly Sebas)

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Caught up with the anime!
(Diablos, Veldora, Benimaru)

--

That's all! :bishiesparklesl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back