• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You Died.
thanks Obama.
Doesn't matter how but your time on earth has ended...
You and others in the same situation,
that situation being death
Have been chosen from a pool of souls at random.
You can either choose to pass on,
which I'm sad to inform you all religions got it wrong.
Pastafarian ironically being the closest to the truth out of all earth beliefs but only cause it's a mess as... Never mind...
If you choose to pass on this version of you is no more...

But. If you agree to be chosen,

You can live again!
In a new body with all the knowledge you have acquired...
The world will be different
But you will learn quickly,
your soul having lived a previous lifetime
will begin anew stronger then the average person...
there is magic in this world...
Once you live again you have the potential to become a hero but ultimately the choice is yours.
You can help people or you could make the world a terrible place to live.

It may be hard,
Yes.
But anything worth doing usually is...
Before you is sheet of paper, you need to sign it to enter this new world. All you need to do is pick up the pen.

==================================================​

Heyo, this is a Isekai RP in the fictional fantasy world of Aerth. I have two active rp's set in this world but I feel like a third. To summarise what you need to know to make a character,
A person from earth who has died between the ages of 16 and 90 is chosen to respawn on a new world. The gods give them magic and a weapon and not much else. You can choose magic and weapon or I can. Know you may need to edit choices for story/plot reasons.

Looking for three or four people who can post two paragraphs or more twice a week. A discord server is available if you ask.

The rate of reply is certainly doable for me. Are there race limitations as far as human, demon, etc.? Character ideas I have right now are a woman with a bident and the magic to manipulate liquids including changing their state (liquid to solid and vice versa, not able to make it just turn to air). And a woman with dual sai who can vanish and reappear at will and teleport(can set distance limit if too powerful.)

The rate of reply is certainly doable for me. Are there race limitations as far as human, demon, etc.? Character ideas I have right now are a woman with a bident and the magic to manipulate liquids including changing their state (liquid to solid and vice versa, not able to make it just turn to air). And a woman with dual sai who can vanish and reappear at will and teleport(can set distance limit if too powerful.)
For isekai players mostly they will respawn as humans. I'm ok to compromise if it makes sense or is fair. So demons elves etc can be chosen but may need more work in a cs and talking to me.

Dual weapons won't be a starting choice.

Teleportation is like super speed in the way it can be to bullshit or OP. I have yet to give creative freedom to someone (with potential bullshit power) and them write out actions fairly.

There is a good chance I will say no to magic/powers that I just don't want to deal with.
In regards to micromanaging each players posts because one or two are being unfair.

I'm interested, but I do have some questions. Since this is a group RP, do we start in the new world together? I think I would like that, but whatever if we don't.
Do we have to use a character template or just improvise? I think I can do a decent one if needed.

The OC I'm thinking of making can be a little troublesome for 2 reasons: Not being human and her power.
Still, if you play along with her power you could improve your worldbuilding in a way most people don't think of.

I won't say more here besides that her powers involve "eating", but I will PM you with the details anyways.

Hey thanks for the information! Those were just some ideas I had so no biggie. I understand about the possible uses of the teleport going bad!
I also don't really have any other reason for the demon race than liking them 😂 so human is fine by me.

If anyone had a gun it would be single shot hand cannon/rifle black powder sorts

Ah Really! How exciting. Can't wait to get started on my cs! I'll jot down some ideas.
I’m quite interested!
Hey thanks for the information! Those were just some ideas I had so no biggie. I understand about the possible uses of the teleport going bad!
I also don't really have any other reason for the demon race than liking them 😂 so human is fine by me.
So we're talking Warhammer Fantasy level weapons?
If you pm the general character idea, I don't need much the main three things is
Weapon (nunchucks, axe, hammer, etc)
Mana (the easiest to point to is bending like avatar but mana is all magic)
Power (can be a second mana or something crazy like "video game backpack" or "invisible in the rain")

This goes to anyone keen on this rp, no need to alert me here just pm the cs idea and we can go from there

First three or four to send me a cs that's acceptable are in and I shall start it soon after.

So far I have This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable
The character has claimed the gifts of...
a Dagger as their weapon, mana and power being fire and darkness.

L. Beau King L. Beau King Has a character with a whip and water mana/power

Try not to have similar god given gifts

My character is flexible in the sense I'll most likely decide everything once enough have chosen

Last edited:
welian welian you wanting in on this?

I am pretty ready to posting the cs page and so haha just hoping for another done CS.
Two plus me isn't three.
(In this case)

I mean.... I ain't gonna say no....

EDIT: Do you want me to bring friends?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back