Video Games Is there a certain youtuber you watch for gameplays?

Hannah from YOGSCAST is my favorite Gameplay YouTuber. ^^

Well, there's Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, those are the first to come to mind

If you want something more serious, I recommend TheRadBrad. That man just uploads non stop.

I have a love-hate relationship with CoryxKenshin, but I definitely recommend him nonetheless

Nintendocaprisun is a rather underlooked guy. He's a bit older than most LPers, 41 to be exact, but that doesn't hurt his content. He's like that cool dad who plays video games. I watch his stuff all the time, he's intoduced me to a lot of interesting games. If streamers are more your thing the Vinesauce crew and Jerma are pretty good.

8-bitryan and DAgames are pretty funny. DAgames also makes music too (Rock and Metal). They do lots of editing though, so if that's not your thing I suggest either Cryotic or Manlybadasshero.

Game Grumps are a really good choice. They are super funny, and sometimes they give super super good life advice too lol!

usually watch no-commentary gameplays but aside from those i'd recommend cryaotic.

Last edited:
manly bad a@# hero though honestly it for his voice. if im really interested in a game i will watch it with no commentary

not ideal for "super good gameplay" but more or less the only gaming youtuber I consistently watch these days is sips and more or less whatever he's involved in.
a more niche youtuber I watched a bit of is dangerouslyfunny, especially for stardew valley. his marriage series is pretty funny, he's got a quaint voice but he's pretty savage.

Northerlion. He plays a rather limited spectrum of games, but he's a genuinely funny guy at times, and his fan base loves their memes about him. But I watch him to kill time or if I'm looking for entertainment. He's also not really a small fry YouTuber nor is he super inflated in popularity. He's still safe.

Jacksepticeye cuz I'm trash lol

ALSO NIKADOKALOK <3 SHOW THIS BEAN SOME LOVE

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Jacksepticeye, 'nuff said

RandomizeUser for his British indie game videos

Game Theory and associated accounts for my monthly dosage of mind blows.

Gnoggin for my monthly dosage of interesting game facts.

And that's about it for game-oriented accounts I go to for any old game. I more often search for a game and choose an account I like.

Practically any and all TF2 Youtubers, especially Uncle Dane and ArraySeven. High quality content and high quality memeing.

Oh, and FUNKe. Definitely FUNKe.

Yeah I watch the best video game player of ALL OF YOUTUBE!

DSP...

JK

I like to watch Bjergsen and Doublelift for LoL game play mainly in an attempt to try and learn how they play and build, im a mid and adc main respectively. I'll admit that i only watch there Youtube channels and strictly going of those, Bjergsen's better for being informative while Doublelift's has montages, still great to see though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back