Video Games Is there a certain youtuber you watch for gameplays?

For gameplay I have to say TheRadBrad, Helloween4545, Gopher, and ProJared

Nothing gives me more pleasure than watching Shirley Curry!

The 82 year old gaming grandmother!
Absolutely my favorite youtuber!

I'm subscribed to a bunch of them, even though I don't like some anymore. I don't mind humor here and there, but I really dislike those that make it seem like they're more interested in being funny than playing the game. It's a disrespect to the games so I don't watch some of the more popular ones.

Going by my game preferences, the ones who remained in my favorite list for a while now are EricVanWilderman, Lucahjin, Tryinmorning, MidniteZer0, Miss Multi-Console, MaterWelonz, Bittersweet Gamers, John Wolfe, Deltre, KZ, SirLionHart, and CristopherOdd.

I watch quite a bit of Ohmwrecker, his games with friends videos are hilarious and his voice is so relaxing. I also have been watching GG Gab lately. She plays a lot of horror games, which I absolutely love.

• SuperMega
  • MattShea
  • TheRPGMinx -> 2LesbiansPlay
  • Shammy
  • BedBananas
I'm subscribed to a lot less gaming channels than I remember.

Last edited:
While I don't usually rely on any one YouTuber for game help, I do greatly enjoy Mr. A-Game. He plays a lot of Mario Maker, among other things, and just seems a very wholesome guy (plus his sheer frustration with poor level design is way too fun to watch)!

Jacksepticye is I who I go watch for triple games and other smaller youtubers for specific games

I watch Superbestfriends, most of the Vinesauce Crew (mainly Rev, Joel, Vinny and Limes if I can catch her) and Polygon.

Are there any super good gameplay youtubers that you could suggest me?

Honestly theRadBrad was someone I used to watch as well as pauseunpause, I believe. It's been awhile since I watched the latter, but dashiegames and dashiexgames is life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back